Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
ILoveOrgasms

Default Orgasm control and discussion

So I'm really new to dares, but I wanted to share something I'm doing with you guys..
(I'm a 19 year old guy and am studying biology, so this is an interesting experiment for me)

So the dare is simple...don't orgasm for 14 days. It's not a no fap or anything like that, it's just a fairly easy dare for beginners like myself.

The only thing I ask is, you reply with your experiences each day (maybe edit your comment so you don't spam the thread). For eg. when you first got a hard on, when you first got boners during the days and your first wet dream. I want to see how different people experience the urges. I hope girls will join as well!

I'm doing this myself and am on day 5, so I'll keep updating each day.

If you cum during sleep, please distinguish between an orgasm or just night emission/wetness.

(Honestly, I've never gotten blue balls and this experiment seems likely that I will get them)

First time doing this I failed on day 5, I was so horny my dick was throbbing, I'm giving it a break now but I hope people will enjoy this!

Day 1: Sunday
No urges, I don't masturbate every day.

Day 2: Monday
No urges, it's really easy for now.

I'll keep updating this thread, I hope you find it interesting and would love to see many responses.

Last edited by ILoveOrgasms; 12-04-2017 at 11:09 AM.
ILoveOrgasms is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk