Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-20-2018, 01:29 AM   #1
lovekit
Baby Member

Female 23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

Hey, I'm Sam.
I used to be a sub back from when i was 18 to 19, and then again for a few months when I was 21. I'm looking to get into it again, but I'm a little nervous haha.

I'm a really casual person, personality wise. I'm looking for a person who I connect with and who is going to challenge me to be a better sub and person. I hope that after time I would be able to meet my dom in person and maybe eventually look into a life with them but I am also okay with short term.

I am willing to be 24/7 or something similar, as long as it is within my limits. And if it interferes with my job I will always have the right to deny request without punishment. My job can be very demanding and I work night shifts so this is just a warning. But I try to be as available as possible.

Interests ::
Light pain
Bondage
Light choking
Pet play
LG play
Public
Alcohol haha

Dislike::
Webcam at first
Too many pictures!! had a session once that was literally just me posing over and over. thats cool but thats not what Im looking for.

Limits ::
Extreme pain
Extreme humiliation
Body modification
Poop
Family/Friend shit thats just creepy idk if its still a thing but i used to get questions abt it

I want to get into ass play. I dont have much experience with it. Ive used butt plugs on and off, but my ass isnt really used to it atm so Id like to get back into it.

Another goal of mine is that I am trying to lose weight. I just joined a gym, and Id appreciate a dom that would encourage me to go every day. I am a bit of a bigger woman. but Im trying to lose weight and im not too big tbh. just putting it out there so youre not expecting a stick to message you back

I have a corset and am interested in corsetting. Im also cool with my dom controlling my outfit, things like that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-1377803183.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	7729  

Last edited by lovekit; 03-20-2018 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Edited because I accidentally labeled my limits as dislikes. I also added a few more details.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:37 AM   #2
Daddyownsyou
Baby Member

I've sent you a PM, I look forward to hearing from you soon and discussing things further.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:57 AM   #3
Devilhunter1990

I am also interested in being ur dom
Old 03-20-2018, 05:33 AM   #4
Cripmac

That’s sounds like it would be lots of fun

Thanks
Old 03-20-2018, 09:41 AM   #5
Jojo246

sent you a pm hope you get it

Advertisements
Kink Talk