Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Manda

Default A Tale of a Captured Slave

This is a story planned by jeff10145 and I, if people like it, there'll be more as often as we can plan it, and I can write it. It will be written from the points of view of the two main characters, Jennifer and Jason.
Hope you like it...
__________________________________________________ _______________

Point of view of Jennifer:
So back to school for the last year of high school, great… I just want this year to be over again, for summer to be back, and for me to be in my own world once again. Then finally after that it’ll be time for uni, different people, different atmosphere, happier me. School is not somewhere I feel safe, or want to be, but I like to learn, it helps to take my mind of everything back home.
“Jennifer?” “uh uh, umm, yes sir” bleugh, I really needed to concentrate in lessons else it just makes me more of a target for prying eyes. I hate that; the worst I’ve ever had was Jason, and I can never get away from him. He lives down my road… yeah that perve which I never want to see is a neighbour and he is here in my class this year. This is going to be a nightmare.
I can see him staring my way right now, and it is just creeping me out… reminding me about all the times which he has asked me to come to his place for a bit of ‘fun’. I have never really fancied his kind of fun, whatever it was, and never intended to find out exactly what it would entail. Although everything I hate about him is marred by the way my body is drawn to him, his light brown hair, which is just slightly curly, and those piercing green eyes which every girl is hypnotised by when under their gaze. He’s a good five inches taller than me too, so I have to look up at him, almost feels as if he’s royalty, and I have to keep my manners up with him around, but that’s crazy. I sometimes find myself fantasising about him and his toned body, then on the rare occasion of this I slap myself hard and promise myself it means nothing.
The bell rings and before everyone else has moved, I am out of my seat and heading towards where my new locker is situated. I find it with ease, and then stuff the books which I no longer need into the empty space. Just as I close my locker I feel as if eyes are on me, and moments later I see two strong arms twist me around, and then rest on the lockers beside my shoulders. I was being pushed against the lockers by Jason of all people. It was not where I wanted to be, so I pushed away, trying to move him to the side so I can make a swift escape now that the day was over. He didn’t move an inch. When a burst of laughter came from his lips I tensed and tried to push harder, but I am pathetic against his stature. One of his hands moved to my face and I flinched away, but he kept me firm and made me look into his eyes.

Point of view of Jason:
She was standing right in front of me in my arms, I was ecstatic. Her dirty blonde hair spreading out in waves against my arm, it felt so soft. I made her look up at me, her 5”4 being no match for my height, she kept her bright blue eyes open, and I stared into them, stared at her, my eyes lowered down a little and my heart sped up as I stared at, what I could only suspect to be 36 B’s. I wanted her, her perfectly skinny frame, her smile… She could be mine.

I saw him look lower and felt kind of ill, but couldn’t get out of his firm hold. I closed my eyes, which seemed to bring him back to reality, and he quickly let go of my face and opened the locker which my back was pushed up against. My heart sank as I realised he had the locker next to mine… it would be like this for the whole year.
He placed his stuff in his locker and took one last look at me before slowly jaunting off. I was free once again, my mind could wonder into happier places. I couldn’t move for a moment, but as soon as I got my breath back I started walking home.
I was about half way home when I realised that there was a black car (never really learnt the funny symbols which told you which one it was) the windows were blackened, and he was idling behind me, seemingly at about the same speed as me. I slowed to a stop and so did the car. I didn’t care anymore, I was scared, scared out of my mind, so I ran, sprinted for home.

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
jeff10145

Default Feed Back

we would love to hear feedback from you guys and feel free to give us suggestions at any time. Hope you like it.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
Manda

Default preview to chapter 2

I was never a fast runner, but with this jolt of fright I was nearing my front door before too long. My heart rested a little when the car idled a few houses down from my own. Although this rest was only allowed for a beat, for as soon as the car slowed to a standstill the black door flew open, and a shadowed figure jumped from the car and bolted in my direction. I twisted on the spot and ran for my door, only a few seconds away.
After what felt like minutes the door was within touching distance, and I was fumbling in my pocket for my key… but my hands were shaking so violently that even this simple task was made near impossible. I finally managed to get the key out of my pocket and place it up towards the key hole, however before I managed to slip the key into the lock it fell to the ground as a searing pain shattered through my legs from my left knee, succumbing me to the ground in an awkward kneel.
“Well done slave, that is a very considerate pose for your master” A male voice commented from behind me. My leg hurt so bad that although I wanted to stand and face this voice I was unable to. Before I had time to think further upon this point I felt a hand and some cloth before my face and nose and despite my wriggling I was unable to get out of the hold he had over my face. I was stuck.
I awoke what must have been hours after, for my muscles were screaming at me from the position which they were in. I tried to move and was unable. I let out an ear piercing scream…

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 07-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Newslavegirl

This is really good! Please an you continue it!
Newslavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newslavegirl View Post
This is really good! Please an you continue it!
thank you for your feed back and we are going to continue it we plan to have the rest of chapter 2 out very soon

-jeff10145

and again we would love feed back and suggestions from anyone.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Messy (some is okay)
Old 07-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Very interesting story.. Please continue..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
Manda

Default Rest of Chapter 2

Point of view of the “shadowed figure”:

I heard what could only be thought of as a blood-curdling scream and for a few seconds was unable to move a single step, before realising where it was coming from. Jennifer. Finally she was awake. I raced towards the basement where I had secured her. I had to be frank that I had never realised her to be so loud, she’s such a quiet girl at school, and whenever I’d seen her else wise, she’d never made herself the centre of attention. But now… she could have won a prize for the loudest noise ever made, and I was two floors above her!

Running towards her the noise only got louder and never broke off; I was in awe of her once again.

My scream was radiating from my mouth like I had never experienced before, it shocked me, but I could not stop it, there was nothing but that which I could do… my hands and legs were stuck, and the room was pitch black. There was no sound bar my scream, and a slight tapping or banging against what sounded like wood, as I was concentrating further on that sound it appeared to be gaining in sound. At the very moment when I believed that the thuds were in line with my screams they suddenly ceased, unlike my scream.

Point of view of the “shadowed figure”:

I reached the door, and paused for a moment to catch my breath, she was still screaming, and the sound was starting to sound like an insane warble. I was afraid for our sanities. I flung the door open and stared at her body in awe of the slender lines, and if it weren’t for the terrible noise which was escaping her mouth, then I am quite sure I would have remained staring at her fine body in the shackles which I had attached to her wrists and ankles, she was extended to her full potential, and her slender lines were exposed amazingly in all their beauty. Although due to her scream I jogged the few steps down to the cellar floor and then over to her body. My mind was racing at what this all meant, and how to silence my slave. In a moment’s scan of the room my eyes spied some gaffa tape which I had not cleared out of this room, and my heart jumped at the realisation that I should have restricted her speech whilst she was still under my complete control and unconscious. But, better late than never.

I grabbed the gaffa tape and closed her mouth with a quick sleight of hand whilst I taped her mouth together. The thin beam of light which turned the utter blackness of the cellar in to a greyish haze illuminated my face a little I can only assume, which is why just as I was standing before her, her eyes opened wide, and through the gaffa tape she attempted to mumble “Jason?” Although that’s what I adopt to be what she meant. As she said this, a burst of laughter escaped my lips, her eyes screwed shut, which only made me laugh harder, and perhaps more crazily.

Due to her seeming distaste of my presence I decided that I would have my fun instead of seeing to her every need. She did not see the need to open her eyes, even after a few moments of silence. Instead I lead my fingers down her slender body, uncovered and perfect. Her perk pinkish nipples were particularly flattering over the rest of her attire. I smiled to myself as I saw her fight against her restraints.

Another burst of laughter left my lips as goose bumps appeared where my fingers had just left; they began around her collarbone, with a particularly large array of goose bumps around her tantalising breasts, before a thin trail led down to her hips. Only just past her partially protruding hip bones did my fingers once again linger, and rub, until there was a light change in colour for it was so soft, so here, so mine forever. One of my fingers could not but slip between her sweet lips between her legs, to get a quick rub to her clitoris to see her squirm against her restraints. From this touch I heard, what I could only assume to be a scream which was seemingly reserved although I am but sure that the only reason for this is the gaffa tape.

She looked so cute, so vulnerable, with such high integrity that I had the littlest feeling that I should not break it, not have my true fun, not make up for the years which I have thought nothing but of her.

I walked back up to her head, although, soon enough it will be her making the extra steps towards me. After standing beside her head for a few minutes she opened her eyes a little, as if not realising the scrutiny to which I was spying on her. I took this movement as a sign to which I should speak to my slave, “thank you slave for appearing before me in this fashion” her eyes flashed open, and if eyes could tell a thousand words then this would have been the sight to show it. Her eyes said, ‘sick, horror, perv…’ I could but not snigger. I made sure as to make myself seem as tall and great in stature above her, as to intensify my next words, “Jennifer, look at me” she did as I instructed, “from now on you will address me as master, and yourself as slave until I say otherwise.” I stared at her for a few moments, before which finishing our introduction with, “nod if you understand slave.” This was the moment I was slightly worrying about, if she didn’t nod then I might never get her, after a few seconds my heart skipped a beat for she seemingly regretfully nod. My mind screamed yes. She was mine.

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 07-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
Lucy89

Interesting story so far. Hope you continue this
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
Manda

Default Start of Chapter 3

Jason’s point of view:

I stood above my slave, once just a shy girl in my year, but now… now she is this spectacle, on show for her master in all her glory. I just wanted to make sure she would never feel that she could run away and there be no punishment. Just as I thought this I realised the perfect way to disincentive her from doing this, blackmail. That taboo word to some people, but to me, standing here now, it seemed pure perfection.

Taking one last lungful look at her I sprinted up the stairs to my bedroom and opened the box on my desk which I knew held my camera, I pulled it out and spun around quickly. Something caught my interest in the corner of my eye and I picked it up hitting myself on the head for not thinking of this addition previously.

The moment which I landed back on the floor of the cellar I was running on pure adrenaline; my mind was racing on which of my wonderful ideas I could start her off on. She was going to enjoy this, whether she wanted to or not, that was a given!

This time before I got nearer to her I turned on the blinding light, which I knew both of us would need to adjust to. I wanted these photos to be nothing less than amazing, which meant of course, all of her needed to be seen clearly. A burst of laughter rocked through my frame at her expression and squirms when her eyes adjusted and ended up on what I was carrying, they looked purely scared at the sight of the camera, and what I am pretty sure was curiosity at what was within the rather bulky box which I held.

I made sure that she could see everything that I was doing, even though she had to crane her neck horribly, which I knew would be so painful to remain in for long, but she was too interested, or horrified, I wasn’t sure which. I decided to play with her, start off with a test, I pulled out a collar from the box and held it in front of her face and asked “do you know what this is” almost immediately there was a guttural sound which I guessed to be the answer, but instead decided to bark out the order of “nod if you know bitch”. Her nod was frenzied, and I laughed as it jiggled her body from head to toe, I was pleased with the site it offered me and I let her know by flicking each nipple once. I placed my hand around her neck squeezing a little before releasing, her hands clenching as her air was cut off for that second, after releasing I tightly secured the collar around her neck, and took a picture with her looking straight into the camera. She looked so helpless. I clicked a few more pictures, making sure to get the full extent of her body into them, before changing cameras to one which had already been in the cellar, the Polaroid, and took a few pictures which came through immediately.

I held one of these just above her head, and laughed before beginning, “this here slave is you. You how, I’m pretty sure, you’d not like anyone to ever see you like.” I waited for her confirmation of a small nod, before continuing, “and I promise that that will be the case so long as you are cooperative, and don’t try to run away.” I witnessed as her eyes shut, that’d obviously been a plan of hers when she had been let out of her restraints. I slapped her breasts once to make her open her eyes once again, she glared at me which just made me more excited, “slave, you are mine, make no mistake upon that point. The other photos which I took are so that you will never be able to destroy or delete every photo I have taken of you; I will always have material on you. I promise you that.” She began to tear up, and I knew I had to keep my calm at this point.

I undid her restraints enough to bend her at the hip so that she was standing on the floor and once again tied her securely to the table; I only met slight resistance so guess she must have taken what I said to heart, she really did not want to get those photos out. “Now pet I have placed you in this position to intensify your experience of the rules which you must obey, if you break any of these punishments, you will be punished.” I reached behind me for a hairbrush, knowing that she wouldn’t know what I had picked up. “First rule slave is that when permitted to speak you must always address me as Master, and yourself as slave, understand?” As she nodded I swung the brush hard at her naked ass, and it connected with an audible smack, she screamed against the gag, so only a muffled sound could be heard. “Second rule slave, do not question your master”. Another hard smack was delivered to her rear end, with a similar response, I kept up the same pattern with the next few rules of, if slave does have a question then slave must ask before assuming she could ask, slave must not disobey, slave must not try to escape. By the end of the rules her ass was bright red and she was audibly crying, obviously not used to the pain which I had just inflicted on her.

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 07-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
LovePINK

i just love this =) keep going

PM me peanut butter and my black lab will lick it off of wherever you say for however long you say
LovePINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePINK View Post
i just love this =) keep going
Thank you Me and Manda love the feedback

Messy (some is okay)
Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #12
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Seems that things are going to be very interesting from now on...
Nice work!

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
Manda

Default Rest of Chapter 3...

Point of view of Jason:

I stared at her tomato red ass, and tried to remember this girl in class, sitting there pretty much silent… I just couldn’t fit her into that picture anymore, now she was just a slave, a loud one at that. What had I created, a small grin spread across my lips at this thought, it was clear I had won.
She made me feel so dominant, happy, I wanted to give her something, and knew exactly what to do. My grin grew into a full out smile, and I rested my hand on my slave’s ass, to which she greatly flinched and a brief burst of laughter escaped my lips.

“Slave”, I waited, she didn’t react. “Slave”, this time she seemed to understand and a garbled, “yes Master”, came from her direction. She really had made me proud so far, and I felt I had to show that to her. It was clear it had to be a reciprocal relationship if she was going to keep happy and following her master, me. “I am proud of how far you have come so far, and I will always try to be a fair master when you have earned it” she seemed to be a little shocked by this as she flinched as I spoke as such.

Only once I had winced a little away from Master I realised that I shouldn’t have, it let him into my mind further; what would he take from it? I wish that I could say that I had winced because of the pain in my, what felt life, flaming ass, but the truth in it was that I flinched due to the way in which he seemed to have, at least a little, compassion, even in this situation. It made my mind wander to ways which I could get out of this situation, could I persuade him to let me free?

My mind flickered back to him the second I felt his skin against mine once again, his hands were sliding up the outsides of my legs, they continued up past my hips, to my boobs and obviously couldn’t resist giving them a squeeze as I felt the unwanted pressure against them, but I could do nothing to make him react any different… for now at least. His hands continued to over my eyes where he seemed to affix a blindfold over my eyes without me realising that he had been holding one, or was about to. I shivered a little at the sudden complete blackness, knowing now that I was even more vulnerable than before.

At this moment it felt as if master lifted my body back on to the table which I had been on previously, and once again affixed my body, face up, to restrict movement almost completely, whilst making sure that my legs were spread wide, leaving myself open for anything. I was petrified now, he had said he was proud, was that a code word for him meaning something else? I was getting paranoid with every sound I heard believing that it would deliver the blow that I was waiting for and he’d be inside me… at least he could not get to my ass easily, which was now emitting an intense stinging feeling, although it was dying down little by little, even with the pressure of my weight on it.

Once again I was distracted from my thought by a sudden vibration against my clit which immediately turned me on. My mind translated this amazing feeling into a picture of Master pressing a vibrator to my clit. The speed of the vibrations increased, and I involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure, which he seemed pleased with, as he increased the speed once again.

Point of view of Jason:

I was curious to see whether my slave could get turned on by just her clit, so made sure as to use the bullet vibrator against her clitoris, hoping that I would get a shifting in her position or slight wetness on her part. It wasn’t until I turned it up a little and my ears lay witness to a guttural sound from her, that I realised she was really turned on by the vibrator. I couldn’t resist turning it up another level once this had registered in my mind. She seemed to physically start to shake, and as I turned the vibrator to the highest setting it had this movement became more distinct. It was clear to see that slave was about to cum, but as her master I had to take control over the situation. Strictly I announced, “you may not cum until I allow you that pleasure”. An irrelevant nod came from the girl.

Soon after this she seemed to go into overdrive, and she started to thrash more against her restraints but to no avail. I did not move my hand with the vibrator in from her clit, sure that she would not break a direct order from her master, and so she would not cum until informed that she was allowed.
I started to count down from 20, thinking that that was a fair amount of time for her to edge for, and have earned an orgasm. At 14 she increased her struggling a fraction and a muffle scream escaped the gag, before her limbs abruptly stopped shaking and her breath, once quick and short, became calm, almost relaxed.

She had cum. That was clear.

She had disobeyed me. That was also clear; and that was not allowed.

Within a second of this I turned off and placed the vibrator behind me and picked up instead another device, the one she deserved for this infringement. I roughly moved her about so that I was able to position and click it into place. Now she might learn some manners about when I allow her to cum… well that is whether this chastity belt ever comes off her, once again I laughed and felt amazing for it, this yet again showed him that she was his.

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Old 08-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
Bobette

Default Fantastic

I love this story The detail is really fantastic along with the plot
Bobette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #15
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobette View Post
I love this story The detail is really fantastic along with the plot
thank you for your comment it means a lot to us.

update: i would first like to say sorry that we havnt had anything posted lately. I am more of the plot writer and manda does the great detailing and writing and she is on holiday right now and is unable to write but as soon and she gets back we will have the next part up so please hang in there

Messy (some is okay)

Advertisements
Kink Talk