#3 : baked beans
#4 : buttermilk
#5 : honey
#6 : water! (and 500 points!)
#7 : ice cold soft drink
#8 : maple syrup
#9 : chocolate syrup
#10 : a dozen eggs

Looking forward to all those ooey gooey reports!

For tomorrow: Our lucky player will win a week of going commando.

See you all tomorrow!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:48 AM   #362
Koppel

I want to partcicipate

limits: public (semi is acceptable), pics/webcam, friends/family,pee, poo

Looking for hot females to be my extreme slaves.
PM ME.
Koppel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #363
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Oh gosh.. maple syrup! Thats going to stick to the dreads!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:22 AM   #364
female4fun

i think i would rather have the syrup then honey, honey is lot thicker. would i be disqualified if i wore a shower cap??

Toys, vibrator.(5 different speeds, 3 different pulses)
PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72693
female4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:26 AM   #365
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Right. I read I won the jackpot with water yay^^ So since I was with my girlfriend when I read this, I though? Why not involve her? So while I sat on the grass she would dump a whole bucket of water over me. I screamed a bit when she did so. The water was very cold and I quickly got soaked to the bone. Luckily I could borrow another outfit of hers of cource^^ It was a great dare^^
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #366
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

I would love to participate Tallguy
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:17 PM   #367
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

And now for tonight's winner of a week of going commando:

Westoff!

For tomorrow, our player will have the choice:
1. Stand naked in front of an open window (lighting conditions are up to the player); or
2. Attach 5 clothespins to the body parts of choice, for 30 minutes.

Tune in tomorrow, same dare time, same dare channel!
Old 08-18-2014, 11:39 PM   #368
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Upon checking the bucket and noticing it's just plain water, I sigh from relieve. Time to turn the bucket *splash* that wasn't so bad. Now time for a shower.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:37 AM   #369
westoff

I am starting the week of commando do. I'll be back with a report!
Male/25/US/Bi
Kik:westoffgd
Twitter: WGetdare
westoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:41 AM   #370
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

i would like to participate in the next game Tallguy
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:23 AM   #371
DeBael
Distinguished Member

I wanna play again too.
^^
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:18 AM   #372
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

oh no the baked beans! Only the eggs would have been worse

----
Nervously I stand on the stage. We've already seen the water get dumped over DeBael so I knew I chose wrong. But what do I get?

I pick up the bucket, close my eyes and dump the contents over my head. I feel some kind of sauce dripping and a lot of small lumps hitting my head. The baked beans!

I open my eyes as I wipe some of the sauce away, moving my head and feeling the beans drop along my face...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #373
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
. . .

Dori the stage hand (Stage Manager I was to find out later) was there to guide me over to the line of naked people. "Pick a number then wait here," she said. "Hands behind your back or we'll have to secure them for you." I was too anxious to notice her tiny smirk.

"Huh?" I said. "Number 7?" And then I was standing naked in the naked line with naked people facing a huge crowd. How long would I have to wait - naked?
The game was almost finished, with contestants stripping quickly and joining the line, but it seemed like a long time to stand there naked.

Then the stage crew started rolling out plastic sheets across the stage. Hoses appeared next. Huh??

Then those who had picked each number were called out in order. They were stood on the plastic and facing the audience - each with a stepladder behind them. Guys with big buckets climbed up a few steps behind each and at a signal they dumped the contents over the head of each naked contestant, and we all found out what each number meant - yuck. They all had to stand in their mush and mess and wait for everyone to get their bucket.

When it got up to 6 those buckets had nice clean water. Those contestants were cheered by the audience. My number 7 was next, and no chance for water.

As I moved to a new spot and a ladder was placed behind me I saw that Dori was bringing the bucket for me. I had a brief look at her face and she looked determined, even grim. I wondered what would be in my bucket and why was she doing my bucket instead of one of the guys? I waited.

Sploosh!!! Eeek!!! A cold wave of liquid and ice cubes and slush cascaded over me. It was cola! Could be worse I thought -- but I would smell like coke or at least think I did for days. I stood and waited, wondering why the audience thought these quick dumpings were so much fun.

The contest was almost over, and when the last bucket was dumped. stage hands gave us hoses and sponges. Oh Oh. We had to wash off in front of the crowd! O.M.G. At least the cola was easy - much better than honey or syrup or whatever - and soon I was done. Others would be scrubbing in front of the crowd for a while.

I walked back to where I had piled my clothes. Dori was there with a funny grin on her face. "You can get dressed now," she said as she sat down to watch. "It has been a busy show today and now I can relax," she added.

Embarrassed, I turned away. "Turn and face me!" she said. And somehow I did, as I slowly dressed under her intent stare.

I had an odd tingly feeling as she watched, alone and up close, the little smirk more visible than before. The tingle rose as I tried to look back at her, finally a chance to see her face - completely plain and even and symetric jaw and cheekbones, no standout features. Interesting. I dressed more slowly.

My shoes were tied and I looked up. I didn't know what to say. "Uh, bye," was the best I could do.

"Come back anytime," she replied, and broke into the biggest smile with the warmest eyes I had seen in years.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 08-19-2014 at 12:06 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:25 PM   #374
westoff

Today was the first day of my commando week. Less laundry to do! Today was rather uneventful except for the part where I decided to wear athletic shorts (bad choice). There I am sitting in class right before the bell was going to ring and I all of a sudden get an unexpected erection!!!! The bell rings and I stay seated acting like I'm putting things away in my bookbag. Trying to wait out the erection. I couldn't wait any longer and had to stand up with an erection in full sight of anybody because I had nothing holding it down. Im not sureif anyone saw because i kind of slouched to hide it a little bit but, still really embarrassing.
Male/25/US/Bi
Kik:westoffgd
Twitter: WGetdare
westoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #375
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

All right...Tonight, our player will have the choice:
1. Stand naked in front of an open window (lighting conditions are up to the player); or
2. Attach 5 clothespins to the body parts of choice, for 30 minutes.

and our winner is:

ILoveMess!

For tomorrow: Our chosen one will do a strip show:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69314

and then has the option of doing the following for up to 500 points!

To earn these points, our player must find a public restroom, with at least two stalls. If s/he completely disrobes (except shoes) and stays undressed for 30 seconds, that earns 200 points. If s/he slide the clothes into the adjacent stall, and walks around into that stall to retrieve them, that earns another 200 points. If s/he waits one minute more before retrieving the clothes, that earns another 100, for a total possible of 500 points!

Until then...

Advertisements
Kink Talk