Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-19-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
Sophie456

Female 19/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

19/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Hello,

My name is Michael and I am the current master of Sophie. I have trained her for a few years and think she is ready to be passed on from my care to a new master or mistress. Firstly Ill tell you a little about her. She is 19 years old and lives in Australia. She does not send pictures because of her job which is something I have always respected.

She does not have limits other than this and also anything that could cause her death obviously. I have never put a limitation on how much pain I have inflicted on her and she even has permanent scars. She hates pain and will offer protest orders that involve pain but this is due to fear and not disobedience and she will carry out your orders after a few threats.

Punishments for minor infringements that I have used are wetting herself and cutting herself (obviously not near veins or arteries) for things such as not addressing me properly. She hates these punishments and I have tended to use them most often unless she gets out of hand enough for me to really get tough. I tend to also have about two punishment sessions a day to keep her in line with additional ones if she does anything wrong. I firmly believe that a slave should fear their master as this fosters respect and loyalty. I don't believe in punishments such as corner time or line writing as I have never found them effective.

Masters who address their slaves as slut etc will not be considered. Her name is Sophie. She needs a master or mistress who is strict and won't tolerate any disobedience. She is very obedient. As long as you command respect. If you think you have what it takes to own my little slave pm this account and I will assess your eligibility. If you are eligible you will be provided with her kik and contact can begin right away. I will stay in contact with her for a month just to make sure that everything is going ok before stopping contact with her. During this month I will not give her orders or interfere with your orders. I will also give you my email in case you have any problems or questions. Also if you have any questions regarding how I have dealt with her, feel free to include it in the pm reply to this ad.

Regards, Michael
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sophie456 for this post:
Old 08-19-2014, 11:21 PM   #2
masterToFear

Why are you passing her on?
Old 08-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #3
Sophie456

I train slaves and then pass them on. I very much enjoy the training process. Sophie has been the most challenging and has taken up a lot of my time. I know her very well and want to be sure that she is passed on to a master who works pretty much in the same way that I have. I am also about to leave and travel for a year which will make it harder to keep in contact with the changing timezones.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:48 AM   #4
sinder324589

Default does she cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie456 View Post
I train slaves and then pass them on. I very much enjoy the training process. Sophie has been the most challenging and has taken up a lot of my time. I know her very well and want to be sure that she is passed on to a master who works pretty much in the same way that I have. I am also about to leave and travel for a year which will make it harder to keep in contact with the changing timezones.
does she cam or at least send non dirty pictures? how do you know if she does tasks if there isnt even proof she is who she says she is. Im fine with no pics but im sceptical when it comes to it.

dislikes: blood, illegal
Old 08-20-2014, 11:32 AM   #5
modifier

I'm agree with sinder324589. Such limitlessness ) haev to be proven. At least sometimes. Everyone can say, that punishes himself. If slave cuts herself, master have to be sure.
I think everyone here respects job reason, but faceless evidences are required for limitless slave.

If she can proove and she is interested, my kik is modifyyr.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:23 PM   #6
SpiderSophie

Whilst I would not normally wade in on someone else's thread, in this case I cannot resist the temptation; excusable, I hope, since I am an Australian Sophie too. The lady in question must be awesome, with at least those two things in her favour! So, curiosity piqued, I did some checking. It seems that all is not well, for back in March the purported Sophie was claiming to be in search of a master.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174920

No limits. No proof.
"a slave should fear their master". What!?

We Aussie Sophies deserve better. Michael, please choose another name and another country for your imaginary slave.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:09 PM   #7
Sophie456

Spider Sophie, I tried to pass her on a while ago, the month trial didn't work out. I decided that this time I would write the advert since I am better with words. She is not fake. I know that she completes tasks because I have known her offline as well. I have found a suitable master for her yesterday who I hope will work out. There is more than one Sophie in Australia. And I am allowed to post my opinions as are you, if you dont like the thread, don't apply, it's simple. Also she occasionally will send pictures without her face but I have never pushed her to do it. Thanks for all the applicants but the position has been filled, regards Michael

Last edited by Sophie456; 08-20-2014 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #8
Rope and Crop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderSophie View Post
Whilst I would not normally wade in on someone else's thread, in this case I cannot resist the temptation; excusable, I hope, since I am an Australian Sophie too. The lady in question must be awesome, with at least those two things in her favour! So, curiosity piqued, I did some checking. It seems that all is not well, for back in March the purported Sophie was claiming to be in search of a master.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174920

No limits. No proof.
"a slave should fear their master". What!?

We Aussie Sophies deserve better. Michael, please choose another name and another country for your imaginary slave.
ouch! pinged for sure!
Old 08-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #9
torture123

Send a message via Yahoo to torture123

I'll take her despite what you lot say

Likes: Bondage, Semi-public (Risks), Tasks, Light pain, Punishment, Anal, humiliation, being degraded, strict control

Limits: public, illegal, poo

Toys: small dildo, medium dildo, large dildo, house hold items, rope, pegs, clamps, butt plug, duct tape, electric toothbrush, Vibrator, whips, handcuffs

Advertisements
Kink Talk