Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #1
___S___

Default A Public Venture

I have always been a kinky guy. Nakedness with the opposite sex and some form of sexual acts have been part of my life. I am an open kinda man that is open to push limits and have fun where ever. This story is about one of my experiences. I like daring exploits.

One night the boys and I headed out to a club. Of course to meet up with others and try meet future girlfriends etc. Usual stuff. Anyway, after drinking and generally have a great time dancing and stuff. We took to the dance floor at about 12am. We all disappeared into the crowd. So I dunno what they got up to.

I moved through the sea of people while the DJ played "Sandstorm" by Darude. I was greeting friends and making new ones. As usual. However this night was different.

I began dancing in a open spot, rare on club dance floor, and as I was doing my thing. She stepped out of the crowd and we looked at each other. It was lust at first sight for both of us. She wore a black halter top and mid thigh red skirt.

We danced very close. Close enough to smell each others sweat. We drank as we danced and she grinded crotch against my right leg as she leaned into me and began kissing me. We both wanted the same thing...

We exited the club and moved to where the car was parked. When I arrived, the place was packed so I had to park far away from the entrance, and lights. She sat on the hood of my car and the cool night breeze caressed our skin while we made out. She took my right hand and guided it up her leg to her pussy. I took hold of her G-String with both hands and began to remove it while we kissed. She wiggled her bum to allow the g-string free. It was red satin and wet with her juices. That was hot.

I love pussy so I slowly pushed her on her back, her lying on the hood. Warm because of it being summer. I went down and lifted her skirt up. The sight of her hungry pussy begging for attention and dripped with juices. She was shaved and I moved in. The smell of her pussy filled my nostrils and went in to suck on her clit as caressed her smooth sexy legs. She tasted sweet with a slightly salty taste. She obviously eats the right, as diet affects taste.
I felt her clit grow between my lips and it was filling with blood. Her breath getting quicker and I ate her luscious pussy.

Her waist began to move as I was bringing her close. She took hold of my head and pulled me off looked me in the eyes, my face peaking up from between her legs. She had that wild look in her eyes...I love that look!
"F**ck me!" She said.
I went to my door and reached into my glove compartment and took out a condom. Safety first. She whispered that she enjoyed the change of being caught. She rolled over and face the club entrance and watch the people. I spread her legs and I dropped my pants and put the condom on my cock. I slid into her. She gasped as I filled her. Her hair was brown and longer than shoulder length. I took a handful and I thrusted. Tugging and making her back arch. My left hand reaching around and playing with her clit. She beautiful firm ass looked great in the soft light cast from distant lights. We came and she turned around as I slid out. Her cum running down the side of the car. I took off the condom and she went down to clean me up she said. She said she loved cum.

Afterwards we went back to the club and continued our nights. Friends met up and said we had to go. Damn I thought. It was too loud to get numbers etc...I was rushed out...

Didn't even get her name.

Looking for kik chat buddies.
Kik 18+

My Ad

Always horny, always happy.

* Waxplay, masturbation, outdoor sex, threesomes, orgies and exhibition, public places and body writing.

I dislike pain, scat, piss, bloodplay, minors and animals.

ALL FRIEND REQUESTS WELCOMED!
___S___ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk