Old 07-29-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
lilmissswitch

Default A bad day for Caroline

Caroline moaned as soapy water gurgled inside her. What she really wanted to do was to curl up from the cramps, but her hands were cuffed behind her back and her thighs were tied tight to her ankles forcing her in a kneeling position. Earlier that morning her tormentor had set her up in the bathroom, stretching her jaw around an O gag before patting her cheek and skipping out the door without explanation.

When she saw Ryan in the door way, she couldn't decide if she was relieved or worried. Glad that she wasn't going to be kept waiting there much longer, but ashamed of her old smoking buddy seeing her in this state. The bulky man grinned at her as he approached.

'Michelle said to give you this'

He commented, and she had just enough time to look up and close her eyes as a stream of piss hit her face. Some of it dripped down and fell into her open mouth and she cringed at the acrid taste.

'And to do this, if I wanted' He leaned down and gave the bulb between her spread knees two good squeezes, causing the plug inside of her ass to expand even further. She sobbed softly which only caused him to reach up and slap her tits, muttering about how he'd give her something to cry about if he had the time. After a minute or so he stopped and paused while watching her face and hocking a glob of spit into her open mouth.

'Consider it my gift for the party. Have fun Bitch.'

She only had a few moments to consider what that meant before the door slammed and the house seemed to slowly fill with more and more voices. The young brunette held her breath as they grew louder and louder as they approached the bathroom.

When the two men entered, they stopped in shock as they spotted the nude girl tied in the tub. The taller of the two snapped out of it first, stepping forward as he unzipped his jeans and soon Caroline was gagging as the spongy head of his cock hit the back of her throat. His friend stepped to the side and soon there was warm liquid running down her back.

'That's a good slut. Don't know what you did to earn the honor of sucking all this cock tonight, but I know you're going to get more than your fair share. In fact, I think you should thank me for fucking your throat, slut. Come on, Thank me' When she didn't do it fast enough, he pulled out and back handed her before thrusting right back in, pushing until her nose was pressed against his pubes.

'Now bitch, maybe this will teach you some manners. When I pull out, you're going to thank me aren't you' Tears were beginning to prickle in her eyes but she nodded as best she could with his hands holding the back of her head to him. He waited another second, before pulling out and waiting expectantly.

'Aaank ooooo'

'What was that?'

'Aank oooo'

'No, bitch, what are you thanking me for' He accentuated this by leaning forward and slapping her face with his cock.

'Aank ooou or uuking my ooat'

Just as she began to worry that she was going to get slapped again for not speaking clearly, the other man grabbed a hold of her hair and began fucking her mouth. The two took turns until finally emptying their loads across her tits and face.

'Out of here, you weren't supposed to visit the slut yet. Not your faults, I know. She's such a needy little slut, always in need of cock and piss, but she's not quite ready for tonight yet, gentlemen.'

It was Eric, Michelle's boyfriend, leaning against the door frame. Once the two unknown men left, he pulled a large pink vibrator from the backpack at his feet.

'Now, Lemme tell you how this night is going to go down. I invited a bunch of friends over to watch the game tonight and I'm going to let them know that there's a little surprise for them in here.' He kneeled down next to the tub and then shoved the vibrator into her waiting mouth. 'You're going to get this nice and wet with your drool because it's going up your cunt next. ' Eric stopped talking as he thrust it in and out, listening as she gagged around it before deeming it 'wet enough' and shoving it roughing inside her. She cried out when he did so, and in punishment, he reached down to give the plug up her ass another pump. Caroline didn't know if she'd be able to stretch any farther, but then again- before she'd met Michelle, she hadn't known that she could take it up the ass period.

'The remote is going to be sitting on the counter. If you're good.... we might let you join in on the fun. If you're bad....'

The threat stood in the air. She wasn't sure why they bothered threatening her when tied up like this there was nothing she could do and when they both knew that she'd be punished for no other reason than Michelle wanted to. Eric gave the vibe in her cunt another twist before leaving to go watch the game.

The next guy to come in was a Blond with a large belly. He was nice enough to turn the remote to medium before pushing his small cock into her mouth. She wasn't sure what she was more thankful of, the pleasure or the fact that he wasn't long enough to gag her. After he came, he pissed to 'wash the taste down' before leaving her there.

After that came a tall ginger with a cock so fat that it barely fit through the gag and he brutally thrust against her throat trying to find an opening before getting pissed enough to pull out and jack off across her face instead.

'Fucking whore. Not even a good whore either. Not worth my seed or my piss. You're lucky that Eric told us that shits off limit tonight or I'd crap straight into that gaping little mouth of yours. All you're good for you whore piece of shit.' Caroline cringed when he finally came, tried to shake her head to get the cum out of her eyes and was backhanded for her troubles. He stopped by the counter to turn the vibe off, making a snark comment about how if she was his, he'd cut her fucking clit off. Whores don't get to enjoy themselves.

The next three, or maybe it was four, Caroline was beginning to lose count, weren't that rememberable. They fucked her mouth, pissed on her, twisted and pinched at her tits until she was sure that they'd be bruised for weeks, but all in all, they just blurred together.

The tall man from before came back, and when he saw the remote on the counter he turned it all the way up with a grin that told Caroline that it was meant more for pain than for her pleasure. He enjoyed fucking her face, holding her to his pubic bone a little bit longer each time.

'Ought to choke you on my cock. Little whores like you aren't worth much more than a hole and you'd be just as good dead. Yeah, that's right, gag around it. Keep on squeezing. God you look so ugly when you cry.'

By the time he shot his load down her throat, Caroline was barely conscious. More men came and went, but she barely registered them. When Eric came back into the room she was soaked in cum and piss, with multiple loads dribbling out of her mouth and down her abused tits.

'Good girl... good girl, come on now'

It was a quiet nonsense kind of talk, as he turned off the vibrator and leaned down to undo the bindings that attached her legs in place. Standing back up he yanked her collar to pull her to her feet, laughing when she stumbled into him.

'Come on now, back in the tub, on your belly, you can do it.'

Once she was lowered back down in the puddle of human waste he strung a rope from her collar to the faucet, just enough so that if she needed to, she might be able to force herself to her knees. Running a hand down her back he continued to whisper gentle nothings as he deflated the plug before roughly pulling it out with a loud squelch. Bubbly shit water slid from her gaping hole and mixed with the waste between her legs.

'Sleep tight Slut. You did such a good job tonight... Michelle said she's going to use you tomorrow night at her party.'
---------------

Comments/criticism appreciated!!
lilmissswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Loved it I love when a woman controls another woman
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #3
lilmissswitch

Default before girls' night

Caroline woke with a start as freezing water began to wash the piss and cum off of her body. A hand yanked her to her knees by the hair and she watched helplessly as Michelle used a rag to scrub the waste off of her. If it weren't for the circumstances, Caroline would probably find the other woman attractive. Taller than her by a good few inches and most definitely skinnier, she had small rose bud breasts that were currently only centimeters away from Caroline's stretched mouth.

The cloth was forced between her legs and twisted around inside of her and ass before it was dropped and Michelle took a step backwards to watch her.

'I thought I told him to take these out last night.'

Caroline could only blink in response, unsure if she was talking to herself or not as the taller girl finally pulled the vibe out of her cunt and reached up to unattach the gag. Long fingers massaged at her jaw, helping her open and close it a few times before stopping to pet at her cheek. The red head couldn't help but lean into the momentary kindness, and Michelle chucked in amusement before untying her from the faucet and using the rope to pull her to her feet.

'The boys were very pleased with you, cunt. So much so that a couple of them have asked if they could have another get together tonight, or maybe even borrow you from time to time.'

As Michelle spoke she ran a finger gently down Caroline's plump frame, stopping to heft her large tits up and squeeze them lightly before rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Soon they continued lower,

'I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, cunt? You'd like it. Jesse specifically said that if we ever wanted to punish you, that he'd be happy to take you in. I'd consider it but considering how that boy plays- I'm not sure you'd come back in one piece. Ryan though.... I know exactly how rough he can be, but I'm pretty sure you could take it.

I know y'all were friends in college. Did you imagine him taking you back then? Bending you over the couch in the back of the hookah parlor? Maybe fucking that greedy little ass of yours with a beer bottle as he and his friends chatted around you. I bet you did. I bet you'd like it if I gave you to him. and this just proves my point.'

Two fingers dipped into Caroline's dripping cunt before being brought up to her mouth. She opened her still aching jaw obediently allowing Michelle to thrust them in and out, fucking her mouth while watching her with a curious expression.

"I'm going to give you a choice, cunt. I can call Eric up and he can invite his friends back over tonight and you'll know exactly what to expect from them.... or you can be the entertainment for girl's night in."

Caroline wasn't positive who Jesse was- perhaps the red head from last night or the one who had fucked her throat until she'd nearly passed out- but she was sure that she didn't want to go through that again. But if there was one thing the past year or so had taught her, it was that girls could be even worse than men.

As she was thinking it over, she felt Michelle's finger slip into her asshole and leaned forward into the other girl in order to get enough balance to spread her legs and push back into it. Another finger, and then another found it's way into her ass and Caroline moaned from the burn as it stretched the tender circle. Michelle was being surprisingly gentle with the whole thing and perhaps that's why when she asked,

'Come on now, cunt. What will it be? Do I need to call Eric?'

Caroline managed to choke out, 'No Ma'am. Please... please let me stay with you tonight'

'That's a good cunt.' Michelle stopped to offer the fingers back to the girl and Caroline accepted them with only a minor hesitation, sucking her own ass juices off of them. 'Come on now, I can't imagine you slept well in that tub. You can take a nap in my room until it's time for you to play.'

Confused at her tormentor's sudden kindness, Caroline stumbled after Michelle, surprised that the woman didn't turn around and punish her for not crawling. Once in the bedroom, Michelle pulled back the covers and patted them until Caroline took the cue to awkwardly crawl in, lay down on her belly. Michelle tied the rope from her collar to the headboard and then leaned down to undo the handcuffs that were still holding her arms behind her. A soft pat to her ass and the covers were pulled up around her and the woman finally left the room.
lilmissswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
sammyGurl

oi i like this quite a bit
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk