Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-28-2014, 01:41 PM   #16
Dudez

Was a little confusing at first but the colors made it way easier to understand
Keep up the good work

18/m/straight

Maybe: Cross Dressing, MILD Bondage

Limits: Wedgies, pain/self harm, cum, anal, illegal, family, friends

Dislikes: Humiliation in some cases
Dudez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:20 PM   #17
TheBitchofBitches

Would you prefer her older brothers part or his younger brothers part first?
Old 05-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #18
MisterDare

Go with older first.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:20 PM   #19
dannyboy12345

Very good Miss, it is really exciting and entertaining to read Miss

Likes:humiliation, cum control, bladder control, ass play, touch restrictions, SPH, picture sending(no face), edging, forced homosexuality

Limits:family, animals, poo, public, pics

Dislokes:excessive edging, cum play, pain, cbt

Dick size=2.8 inches

Pm me "humiliate" and I will send 3 humiliating facts about myself

Please join my thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=180864

857,565 edges to complete
dannyboy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:04 AM   #20
TheBitchofBitches

I am in deep shit. I think about all that has happened since my sister got proof of me sucking cock. Not that I'm a horrible disgusting faggot. I just happened to be drunk. The tasks she made me do started simple, I was to do her chores, help her with her homework, chauffeur her around and give her Monet when she demanded. Until she caught me jerking my meet to a kneeling submissive girl and she told me to kneel like the girl. It was difficult to force myself to, but I managed barely. After that she looked into BDSM and discovered what she could do to me. It was around then when I was told to have no relationships with anyone outside the family. Earlier when I accidentally told her I shop at Victoria Secrets I forgot to mention how they were for my sub of two years at the Academy. Shit. That reminds me I'm also a hundred percent certain I saw an acceptance email for her off them. Shit she is either going to get there and get in trouble for being female and a dominant or release that they said Mr so she has to pretend she's male. Hell she'll be able to abuse me too there, infront of my slut!
Old 06-05-2014, 09:24 AM   #21
Cruton
Distinguished Member

I find this to be quite entertaining. So far so good.

Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:18 AM   #22
TheBitchofBitches

So what if I was harsher than normal. It will give the faggot something to remember me by when he's at the academy hoping to get away from the beating and the chores. Although Father can't force him to be hurt Be can however discharge people and let faggot do their work for free. In a few years cunt (faggot's sister and my twin) and I will be able to join him. My Father matched him up with the most sadistic man He could find in hope that faggot will suffer. I mean after all who actually gives two hoots about faggot. Not me for certain. I can't believe he's ruining the family name by being a submissive. If I didn't enjoy trying to beat the pathetic submissiveness out of him, along with Father he would have been kicked out the house years ago. Sure even I have to obey and respect Father but as the man of the house. It is only right as He is the only member of the house that works are earns money to support us all. I want to be like Him.

I've edited my signature so it's easier for you to work out who is who. Enjoy this part and I want comments
Old 06-28-2014, 03:18 AM   #23
dannyboy12345

Its very good, really looking forward to the next part, I hope it gets better and better, is really good and is erotic st the same time! Keep going

Likes:humiliation, cum control, bladder control, ass play, touch restrictions, SPH, picture sending(no face), edging, forced homosexuality

Limits:family, animals, poo, public, pics

Dislokes:excessive edging, cum play, pain, cbt

Dick size=2.8 inches

Pm me "humiliate" and I will send 3 humiliating facts about myself

Please join my thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=180864

857,565 edges to complete
dannyboy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #24
TheBitchofBitches

"Faggot you'll be leaving immediately," my Father yells, "bitch has packed your bags and those toilets need to be nice and clean for the first day back. I can't have people believing I'm a cheapskate."
Yes dad, that would be horrific wouldn't it, I think to myself. "Whats that boy? What have I told you about calling me dad and less of that attitude. Am I clear?" he snaps at me.

"Crystal Master, this faggot is sorry," I mutter. Go ahead you can laugh at my suffering everyone else does.
"Dylan, get your arse down here. Faggot needs another lesson before it leaves and you have to learn to be the man of this house. No more of a friend of mine coming over. Your thirteen now. Your a man and it's time our property knows it." he shouting, his voice demanding to be heard. I whimper and flinch at ever creak of the stairs. There will be no lube this time. I don't know what will be worse all his 5.4 inches going in dry or lubed up with toothpaste. I should have known better by now then making Master angry. I am pathetic.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:55 AM   #25
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Definitely getting better and better. I like the multiple characters. You have given yourself lots of room for creativity.

Cruton

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

Old 06-29-2014, 10:38 PM   #26
TheBitchofBitches

~ Flashback ~

I hate His friends. Last year it was some idiot who couldn't be bothered to learn the differences between me and faggot. This meant he treated me as a slave too. I mean come on what the hell. If father finds out that he came inside meredith's vagina he would be dead. I recorded the whole thing, after all it would be worthwhile.

~ End of Flashback ~

I reach the bottom of the stairs and pick up a pen and some paper. I walk into the room and sit on faggot's back. "Father," I say to get His attention and once He looks up I continue, "can I have the number of Your friend who came around last time. Just incase, " I smirk, " I need some help."
I see Him thinking about the answer, "Sure, I don't see why not," he continues to call out the number which I write down.

I can't wait to call the guy and make him my bitchboy it's all he deserves after humiliating me last year infront of my property. We cant have that if I'm to be the man of the house afterall it wouldn't reflect well on me. And we can't have that, can we? Will have to wait until Father has gone before I will call. So it seems I go get to give faggot a decent goodbye.

I grasp his balls tightly before jumping off his back. Although he whimpers it's almost inaudible, he's learning. Well so would I to be honest, after all thoses beatings. Doggy style has always been my favorite but it doesn't allow me to play with faggot's balls or anything.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #27
TheBitchofBitches

I squeeze my eyes shut tight as he yanks my blonde hair. Me biting my tongue is the only thing stopping me from screaming. With his other hand, he roughly grabs my balls twisting them. The first time this happened I remember feeling sick in my throat . Now I'm just used to this behavior. It disgusts me. I'm disgusting. I hate myself. It's no wonder that people dislike me.

Grunting ,my younger brother rubs his hardening penis against my asshole, "Are you ready?" Forcefully, he shoves it all inside me. My insides burn. I almost slip up by crying out.

"Faggot," he spits before biting my neck no doubt trying to give me a hicky. He continues, "you're tight for a slut," before profoundly laughing at his idea of a joke.

Can I be given some comments so I know what yoy like, what you dont and what you would like?
Old 07-07-2014, 01:51 PM   #28
Cruton
Distinguished Member

I think you are doing well. It has been entertaining. For me I would like to see more about the dominant female and the twin sister, but that is just my own personal preference, not really a constructive criticism.

Cruton

Old 08-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #29
TheBitchofBitches

Default This doesnt happen often

So even if you don't think it's the best apology in the world be grateful as it's the only one you are getting. So here it is, I'm sorry I've been too busy to write for you all but I'm planning on getting to it again, if you want me to

Let me know if you want me to continue

Last edited by TheBitchofBitches; 08-11-2014 at 12:29 AM.
TheBitchofBitches is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk