Old 01-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #106
Igglybabe

Excellent story, interesting way to tell it. Well done!
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:23 AM   #107
deepsix

Slave_E, please keep going! Your stories are a lot of fun!!
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:09 PM   #108
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

When I saw MSBF had an update I rushed to read it. I am a little disappointed that it was not an update by Slave_E I am sure we would all love to know what's she is up to.

But it is good to see another fan is missing her story.

Come on Slave_E

we need more MSBF

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #109
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lunch Time/ 1

His ring tone woke me at 2am. He has a special ring tone. A very loud one. One I can't miss. I have to be available at all times. Even in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Meet me at Restaurant Wandel, Bernhard-Weiss-Strasse 6, Berlin Mitte, tomorrow 12am. Wear a white dress and pink panties. Bring the egg. If it's rainy, add your trench.
I could not go back to sleep after that. I wriggled between the sheets, my skin itchy and damp with sweat. When I finally fell back into a fitful slumber, I had a crazed dream about him doing weird things to my body. I woke up all wet and excited, peed, took a shower, had a short breakfast and decided to buy a dress.

Looking around H&M, TALLY WEiJL and Hollister nothing seemed good enough, but at American Apparel I found a great pair of fluorescent pink nylon spandex micro-mesh low slung panties and a white, short, low cut and almost see-through cami dress. With the brightly colored panties shining through the light dress, it was exactly the slutty attire he'd appreciate.

When I entered the restaurant, I was faced by a mostly male audience. To my left were a few bankers in tight-fitting charcoal suits and to my right a lot of undistinguished Berlin hipsters in skinny jeans and v-neck tees, some with shirts and jackets, most of them with beards and a surprisingly big amount of them with glasses. I wondered if they just wore them for effect.

I passed four guys who obviously had not been able to make up their minds - they combined jeans and combat boots with dress shirts, striped ties and black cardigans - and sat down close to four lost chav girls. They grinned and waved at me and put their heads together in a giggly conversation. One girl was wearing white Nike sneakers, black and white checkered yoga pants, and a red hoodie. The next one was wearing white fuck-me heels, skin tight shiny black leggins and a pink push-up bra, only scantily clad by a transparent black camisole. The third one was wearing black boots, a short pink tube skirt and a grey tee falling from her left shoulder, revealing a bright yellow bra. The last one was the most colorful, in bluish green Converse Low Chucks, formerly white cut-off jeans dyed in cyan, magenta and lemon, a white satin top and a lot of rainbow-colored bracelets. They all sported bare midriffs.

When the waiter turned up, I told him that the BF expected me to wait for him. He looked at me suspiciously and retired to the bar, keeping a watchful eye. Embarrassed I studied the menue. I was close to knowing it by heart when the BF's ring tone announced another order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Go to the men's room. Insert the egg. Hang your trench on a hook in one of the stalls. Proceed to the urinals and pee standing up. Go to the sink and hold your head under the faucet. See that you wet your dress. Take your panties off. Dry your face with your panties. Tie your hair back. Use the panties as a scrunchie. Leave your sneakers in the waste basket. Throw your socks in one of the urinals. Go back to your table.
"You're such an obedient toy..." He ushered me to sit down and watched me pensively, but I avoided eye contact. He took in my naked and dirty feet, my knees pressed together nervously, my hands clutching my bag and my nipples poking through the thin fabric of my dress. He let his eyes returned to my lap, took my purse away, separated my legs and rubbed the inside of my thighs with the back of his hands. I shivered. "As much as I like your gap..." He opened the bag, searched its spacious interior, found the remote and linked it to his smart phone. "Don't you think it could be perceived as a little bit provocative to present your, well, yes, inviting body to a lunch crowd of mostly horny males in only a semi-transparent white dress with big wet splotches on it?"

The vibe came alive. Heavy beats pulsed through my body, making me sway to the rhythm. He watched me in amazement. "Do you recognize the song?" I didn't. All I knew was that it did wonders for my sex drive. "You look awfully hot in this skimpy dress, Sweetie." He toyed with the phone, the vibe's speed changed and I sucked in air. He smiled sweetly. "Did you buy it for me?"

The waiter arrived with a large dish of duck breast, fried vegetables and basmati rice. It smelled delicious. The BF pushed my purse to the side, took the dish and started to eat. All I got was a big cylindrical glass, decorated with a turquoise straw and a slice of orange, filled with a bright yellow liquid. I stared at the waiter. He shrugged. "It's your boyfriend's order. He wants you to loosen up... " I took a deep breath, unable to come up with a witty remark when the BF pushed my hand towards the glass and said, loud enough for the waiter to hear, "Oh Sweetie... come on... it's just a Screwdriver!" I met his eyes. He did not blink. As ever it made me feel like an ungrateful, stubborn child. I looked down and sucked at the straw. The drink was cool, but it burned my throat.

"By the way, I saw you at Laura's... " I was dumbstruck. What did he know about Laura? "I saw you in the hall with the young redhead. What's her name again, Claudine?" The Screwdriver and the music deep inside made me queasy. "You like her?" I blushed and folded my arms across my chest. "I surely appreciate your taste, Sweetie. Young Claudine's a shrewd girl. Laura's quite fond of her." He quirked his lips in a grin, leaned into me, kept the remote out of my reach, squeezed my nipples and gave me a wet kiss. It tasted of duck breast. "Given the lewd acts you performed that night, she did the right thing when she left before the show started. And Nadia took good care of everything that needed to be taken care of, don't you think?"

I squirmed in my seat, opened my legs and felt his hands on my knees. Moving up. I was dripping wet. "There's no need to be mystified..." His fingers slid in deep. "My parents are regular customers at Laura's Gallery. Why do you think I was there when you gave the nude waitress?" He withdrew his hands and held one in front of my face. "Of course I'm invited to her private shows." His moist fingers almost touched my skin. I opened my lips and licked it clean.

By the time he was done eating, I had downed a second Screwdriver. The vibrations deep down didn't embarrass me any more. They were strongly arousing. A big part of my brain debated whether I was turned on more by the vibe or by the Screwdrivers.

The BF sensed my confusion and gave my fuzzy brain something else to deal with. "Ok Sweetie... You are a horny slut... why don't you do some steamy selfies?" He knows me so well. I felt a big warm splurge of happiness pulsing through my body.

Still a small part of my brain was not yet drunken enough to willingly commit social suicide, but before it could interfere, the waiter arrived with another Screwdriver. I grabbed the glass and gulped it down in one big swallow. It muffled my thoughts and killed my scruples. I fished the phone out of my purse, pushed my hips forward and started to take candid upskirt photos of my hungry, yearning, gaping, wanting-to-be-filled hole. The waiter watched me incredulously. The BF remained unflappable and asked, "Given the bad lighting conditions, don't you think she'd better use a flashlight?" The waiter nodded emphatically. I changed the camera settings by the touch of a wet finger, leaving sleazy stains on the display. The resulting bright flashes made sure that everybody in the room noticed what I was doing.

The BF held his hand out for my phone and I gave it to him. He browsed through the pics, smirked approvingly and put the phone back into my purse, not switching it off, the pics still visible. "Get up and hang your bag on one of the coat pegs over there, Sweetie... no, not.... do not close it. Leave it open. You've got nothing to hide...." I crossed the room. He watched my ass. The floor tiles were cold under my feet.

To reach the coat pegs I had to ask one of the bankers to move his chair. Looking grim, he stood up and stepped several paces away. I hesitantly hung the purse on one of the pegs. My phone rang. It was the BF. I felt insecure under the banker's scrutinizing eyes, but I took the call. "I love you, my little darling..." Hearing his voice made me aware of the vibe buzzing away in my pussy and my juices running down the inner sides of my thighs. "Do not forget to set your SIM PIN to OFF!" I froze and looked over to him. He was moving fast towards the restroom. I defiantly shook my head. He smirked, "Why not?" and his voice grew sharp and biting. "You're not a 16 years old, blushing school girl any more... Stand tall and be proud..." He waved. "Look sharp! I expect you in the men's rooms in no time! Naked and without your purse!"
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:56 AM   #110
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Slave_E it is great to see that you are posting again, please don't leave us waiting so long next time. espiacally as the last chapter has ended in a cliff hanger.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 07-28-2014, 10:13 PM   #111
lurking

This is such an interesting story. Please continue soon!

Dislikes: Holding Pee, Denial/Chastity
Limits: Illegal, Family, Pics, Public, Pain, Eating/Drinking, Messy, Anything besides fingers vaginally, social suicide, scat, pee(besides holding), blood
Toys: Butt Plug, Household Items

My PM Dares:
Spam me:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71352
lurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:14 PM   #112
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lunch Time/ 2

Quote:
I feel like a puppy, whenever you're near.
I suck your dick when you pull my hair.
I look in your eyes while you fuck my face.
I cry. You cum. Will I win the prize?
I could not get that silly poem out of my head. It went on and on, like a mantra, and added to my emotional turmoil. I was drunk. I was horny. I was afraid of the things he'd do, but at the same time I wanted him to use me. I wanted him to show everybody what an obedient slut I was. I wanted to be loved.

I reached him before he could enter the men's room. I fell on my knees and buried my face in his lap. He grabbed my hair, forced me up, spun me around and pushed me against the wall. I snuggled my body against him and mumbled the poem. He crushed his mouth to mine, shutting me up effectively.

It was then that I should have let go. I should not have encouraged him. Not in the brightly lit aisle. Not so close to a table of young female chavs. Not in view of all the other guests. Not in such a public place. But I wanted to be loved so much. Unconditionally and irrevocably. I could hardly breathe.

He grabbed my wrists and moved my hands around his body. I clutched his buttocks and opened my lips. His tongue prodded and slid and curled into my mouth, dancing across the tips of my teeth. I melted into his embrace.

He shoved me up the wall. I gasped and parted my legs, clutched him with my feet and scratched his back. His jeans covered dick grazed against my naked skin. I growled and rubbed my pussy against the bulge in his pants. His hands explored between my legs, fingered my ass, moved to my wet lips, stroked my swollen clit. The vibe played tricks with my mind. I could not discern between the vibe and his hands any more. I wanted to lie under him and watch him smile. I wanted to be fucked until I clamped down in pleasure filled spasms around his thrusting cock. I wanted to feel him cum, deep down in my womb, up to the last squeeze. I wanted his cock to stay inside until it grew soft and nice and cozy again, and his fluids trickled out between my swollen lips... I shut my eyes. I smelled my sex. I was on the brink of an overwhelming orgasm.

A deafening noise brought me back to reality and I found the chavs staring at me. The girl with the black and white checkered yoga pants had four fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly, a big black purse dangling dangerously from her left arm. The girl with the fuck-me heels cheered her on and groped her tits, shaking them until they popped out of her push-up bra. The girl with the colorful shorts stood aside, pressed her legs together, looked down at her turquoise sneakers and fumbled bashfully with a long strand of hair, beaded bracelets sliding up and down her skinny arms. But what really troubled me was the girl with the pink tube skirt and the yellow bra. She had her phone out and was taking pictures. Or was she videotaping us?

The BF cursed and ran towards the men's room. I let go of his neck just long enough to open the door. He went in and pushed it shut with his backside. The yells and whistles subsided. I clung to his body, refused to let go of my dream and nibbled his ear. "Please... Can't we go somewhere... somewhere quiet... somewhere cozy... and make love... like lovers do?" He stared at me with wild eyes. "Like lovers do? Are you crazy? Do you really think I care for a slut like you?"

He let me down and I sat on the floor, mouth agape. The cold sensation of the wet tiles against my ass and the acidic stench of piss sobered me up. He shouted, "Suck my dick!" grabbed my hair, pushed my face against his crotch, untucked his shirt and pulled the zipper. His pants fell off and his boxers-clad cock hit me right in the face. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but he jammed his raging cock down my throat and I choked.

I heard a loud bang and wanted to turn my head, but he held me immobile. "Don't worry, fucktoy," he said, "The door opens to the inside." I tasted his pre-cum. "I can block it easily." And he slid his shaft down until no more could fit in, forcing me to hold my breath for a felt eternity. I tried to get away and gasped for air, but he only laughed and twisted my ears and pulled my hair and I got down on him again, my lips a tight sliding ring. He moaned. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and concentrated on sucking the tip, swirling my tongue around the head. He breathed hard. With another bang the door flew open, the girls burst in and the speed of their thrust forced his cock all the way down my throat. He shouted, "I don't bloody believe it!" and came.

The girls were all around me, their feet kicking my body, their hands in my hair, their fingers tugging at my scrunchie. My vision blurred and I struggled against their invasive hands. His cock popped out of my mouth with a wet slurp and shot a full load of jism into my hair. The girls shrieked and waved my pink panties like a precious trophy.

The BF pulled me up and slapped me across the face. "You stupid bitch!" He looked deeply displeased. "I want you at Laura's landing, naked and in your slave position. In two hours! Exactly! Understood?" He turned and stormed out of the door. The vibe stopped and I was alone.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:27 PM   #113
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Any new updates?

Has Slave E made it to Laura's yet?

Old 09-26-2014, 10:45 AM   #114
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Any new up dates we are all on EDGE waiting for the next chapter

Old 09-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #115
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default After Lunch

Here I was, naked, wet, dirty, reeking of piss, my face covered with cum, close to a nervous breakdown. The girls had left, taking with them the last remnants of my clothes.

I put my head under the faucet. The water was cold. It definitely wasn't my lucky day.

I rinsed my hair as good as I could, washed my face using my hands, fetched the rest of the toilet paper to wash my body and found that there was not enough left to dry me off. In desperation, I tried to blow-dry my head upside down in the hot stream of air coming out of the hand dryer, but the cool new Dyson Airblade's slit was much too narrow to be helpful.

I looked around and found my sneakers in the waste basket, directly under my piss-soaked socks. Somebody had been orderly enough to fish my socks out of the urinal and deposit them in the waste. I grabbed the socks, washed them in the sink, wrang them out and placed them on the rim of the hand dryer. I found my trench on the floor in the stall where I had left it. It had been peed on and trampled on and was wet and dirty, but I donned it and went back to the dryer. My socks were still wet, but at least they were warm. I did not want to wait any longer. I put them on, stepped into the sneakers and felt somehow better. My clothes, as bad as they looked, still offered warmth and consolation.

When I left the restroom I ran into the waiter. He pulled a wry face and crossed his arms. "My, my, Miss Hothead... You won't believe it, your boyfriend has already left... He said you would take the bill..." He eyed my wet and smelly trench and smirked. "But obviously you can't go back to the restaurant like that..."

I offered a weak smile, sidestepped him and took off for the clothes pegs. He ran after me and tried to grab my coat, but I was faster and reached the bankers before he could stop me. My purse was on the table, all contents were out and three guys stuck their heads together to better investigate my phone. The waiter did not want to create a scene in front of the guests, so I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

I was fucked. My wallet was nowhere to be seen. I could not pay the bill. And I was sure the guys would not give up my phone so easily. They seemed to like what they saw.

I winced when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the grim banker I had asked to move his chair. He looked me up and down, seemingly sceptical of my existence, but then he smiled, "Do not worry, Miss. I will look after your things..." He lifted his hand and presented me with a business card. "Come to my office tomorrow at eleven thirty. And please, dress properly. My secretary is a very conservative woman..."

I wanted to say something, but he hushed me. "You better leave now... I will take care of the bill."

Outside, the rain was coming down in sheets. I shivered with cold. Driven by a strong, cold wind, the rain hit me even under the restaurant's canopy. I stood in the entrance and debated whether to make a run for it or wait to see if it was going to let up when two couples stepped out of a car, opened their umbrellas, crossed the pavement and stared at me indignantly. They closed their umbrellas, sprinkled me with water, pushed around me and went in. Warm air hit my naked skin. I turned and saw the angry face of the waiter.

The only option left was to walk all the way to Laura's place. I decided to run for the next entrance, hoping to find a better shelter. Within seconds the rain soaked through my trench, wet hair was in my eyes, the bloody paving stone was uneven and I went flying. I hurt my knees and the palms of my hands trying to prevent my fall. The rain diluted the blood on my shin.

Just as I tried to get to my feet, a car rushed round the bend, passed a puddle and splashed a torrent of dirty water all over my body. Now I was completely soaked. It could get no worse. Embittered I hopscotched across the street, hitting all the puddles I could find.

Stubbornly I walked through the falling rain for a long time. My hair was in a tangle. Water ran down my face, washed away the rest of my makeup, drained in my ample cleavage. I listened to my feet making smacking sounds inside my water filled shoes and watched my drenched trench flap around my legs. A cold wind blew through me and made the trench flew up with every step. It was so obvious that I had neither a skirt nor pants on!

Laura was on my mind. What would she think of me when I turned up at her place, wet, naked, dressed only in her olive trench? How was she connected to the BF? Important people in Berlin know each other, that's for sure. But what did that mean? That Laura and the BF's parents were important? And if so, what about my parents? They had known the BF's parents for ages. Did that mean they knew Laura as well? I could imagine my Dad at Laura's gallery, but not at Laura's private shows. Never! My heart was beating like a hammer with the thought that he might have seen my last performance...

Without mentioning it to the BF, I had seen Laura quite regularly, before and after that show. Normally she texted me in the middle of the night, telling me where to meet and when. She did not ask if I had time, she expected me to be available whenever she wanted to see me. Sometimes we met at her place, sometimes we went out – to a club, to a party, or simply to meet some of her friends – usually people that had to do with her gallery: artists, clients, journalists. She always wanted me to look sexy, show a lot of skin, and when we were at her place, I was expected to be completely naked, even if she was not alone.

Last time we had met at her place, she had asked me about my feelings. I was sitting opposite of her, with my back to the big windows overlooking the Spree, listening to her suave flow of rhetoric. I had nibbled some of her cookies and felt nice and easy, so when she asked me to touch myself, I spread my legs, stroked my tits and had my thumb on my clit and one finger in my pussy in no time.

"Be honest," she said, "Be outspoken. Tell me what you really want." And I told her....

"I love to be aroused and to feel sensual. I want to be horny. It's a state I want to be in, as long as possible. I want it so much that most of the time I prefer it to having an orgasm. That's why I go on masturbating after I have had an orgasm and stop only when I'm turned on again. And, as you know, I love orgasm control. Being controlled and not being allowed to cum is such good way to stay horny all the time, over a long period. And I love to edge. I once read a girl's blog stating that she had not been allowed to cum for half a year but had to edge at least 40 times per day. I could not believe it so I mailed her and she assured me that it was true. I still do not think she was really doing it, but I was impressed. And I know from my own experience that after one week of edging without having an orgasm, I get somehow used to it and then the edging gets really good..."

Laura just sat there and smiled. " Didn't you tell me that you have to join your parents for dinner tonight?" I nodded. "They expect me at 8pm." Laura got up and looked out of the window. "So how about you edge for me right now? Show me how often you can do it before you have to leave..."

When I had left Wandel's, I had shivered with cold - and anger. But after almost one hour of walking, the rain lessened and I felt warm and calm. And, just on cue, like in a Hollywood movie, the sun broke through and everything was illuminated by gold. It was mesmerizing. I turned and faced the most fantastically bright and colorful rainbow I have ever seen.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:47 PM   #116
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great post I am looking forward to seeing what happens at Laura's. I hope Slave_E will be made to edge in public in front of Laura and her boyfriend.

Thank you for starting MSBF again.

MrCharcol

Old 11-29-2014, 01:18 PM   #117
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's Place

The rain had stopped, but the wind was back and patchy clouds obscured a sun giving no warmth. The people in the street were too busy with their own lives to notice the pale skinny girl on the sidewalk. I grabbed the trench's lapels and pulled the wet fabric away from my chest, but the air on my skin was still cold. I shivered, wondering what Laura would do. The uncertainness tied my throat up and made me horny. My nipples poked out.

I passed a tramway station and looked at the time. Only 2 minutes left for a 5 minutes walk. The last thing I wanted to be was late. I broke into a light trot, but realized that it would not be enough. I started to run.

Laura lives on the upper floor of an old factory building, a staircase leading up to two big iron doors on every landing. I hurried up the stairs and was completely out of breath when I knocked at her door. My throat hurt from the cold air. I heard noises. I stepped back, did my best to breathe through my nose and waited. Slowly the handle began to turn, the door opened haltingly - and there she was, looking incredibly sexy in black cargo pants, a black tank top and a gray and black checkered cotton shirt with rolled up sleeves. Her hair was dyed a bright blonde, cut short at the back and sides, long and quiffed on top, the masculine look contrasting strangely with her dark red lips.

She smiled wearily and I knew I was doomed. She did not have to speak, I just stripped. Right on the landing. My trench and my sneakers were scattered on the floor when I kneeled down, put my hands on my knees, turned my palms up, spread my knees and lowered my eyes to the grey concrete of the landing.

I was alarmed by the scream of a rusted hinge behind me and the sound of another door opening. Laughing voices approached me from behind. A black canvas tote bag was put over my head and my world plunged into darkness.

Listening attentively, I could hear more commotion going on downstairs. The front door creaked open, laughter and animated voices filled the staircase, got louder, came up, fell silent when they saw me. I did not dare to move, heard the squeal of rubber soles, smelled wet clothes and unfamiliar perfumes and felt hesitant footsteps all around me. Slowly the muffled laughter and whispering voices edged away, shut up by a closing door. Then nothing but silence.

I folded my hands behind my neck, in that eternal gesture of submission... My knees hurt and I shivered, but I did not dare to move...

I do not know how long it was before the door behind me opened again. It might have been only seconds, but it seemed like hours. Somebody grabbed my hands, I felt cold metal and heard a sharp click. I was cuffed, ruggedly pulled up and turned around. On numb legs I stumbled haltingly into the loft on the opposite side of Laura's.

I was stopped by a hand grabbing my cuffs. I stood and heard metal on metal. Something like a big chain was passed between my wrists and then my arms were ruthlessly pulled up. Somebody must have fastened a chain to my handcuffs and was dragging me towards the ceiling. I almost stood on tiptoes, my arms painfully stretched, when the dragging stopped. Ropes were knotted around my ankles, and then my legs were rudely pulled apart.

So here I was, naked, blindfolded, cuffed, helplessly hanging from a chain, legs spread, my toes barely touching the ground, but I did not struggle. It would not have been to any avail.

Soft hands were between my legs. Eager fingers probed my pussy. I was ashamed of my wetness. A young girl's voice was in my ear. Covered by the tote bag, I could not place it. Was it Nadia? "I will whip your bare ass so hard that anyone can see your bruises and everybody will know what a dirty slut you are." It was Nadia. "You have earned a severe beating. Grin and bear it like a good girl and I will reward you!" She grabbed my nipples and twisted them roughly to make sure I felt the pain, then she reached between my legs and pinched my clit. I moaned, half in pain, half in pleasure and she removed her hand, only to replace it with a thin wooden tool. A cane?

I felt the cane brush my pussy lips. "You know the drill, Emily, don't you?" I nodded. "You will count them out and thank me for each stroke. You'll get 30 as a punishment for your lewd and wicked behavior at Wandel's and another 20 for embarrassing your boyfriend." I barely had the time to utter, "Embarrassing my boyfriend?" before the full force of the cane hit my ass.

I called out, "One, thank you!" just before her second blow hit me. It was even worse. She spared me nothing. She seemed to be upset and she wanted me to suffer. By the time I had counted to 30, tears were running down my cheeks and I sobbed loudly. "I'm so sorry," I stuttered. "I am. Really. Please stop. My ass hurts like hell and your marks will be visible for weeks..."

She surprised me by an unannounced and underhanded upwards stroke carefully targeted between my legs. I shouted "Thirty-one" and "Thank you!" and the next stroke hit my pussy. Even more sneaky. I screamed. I cried. I whimpered. The third one was aimed directly at my clit.

I was in tears, but I continued counting, thanking her for each evil blow. I did not try to stand on my toes any more. I was limply dangling from the ceiling, my arms almost yanked out, my wrists chafed by the cuffs, my pussy an easy target for her cane.

When it was over, her hands were all over my body. Her fingers stroked my back, worked her way to my nipples and touched my still leaking pussy. I moaned, despite the harsh treatment. One finger penetrated my pussy. Another circled my clit. A third one invaded my intestines. I tensed and the fingers were withdrawn. "No! Not yet. You have to earn it. Do you really think you will be allowed to cum before all these people here have had a chance to play with you?"

My whole body ached. I stood on my toes, my arms were pulled up, my wrists hurt and my legs cramped. My butt and my thighs were so sore that I would not be able to sit for weeks...

I started to pay attention to the background noises. I heard stifled voices, superimposed with strange clicking sounds. I had no idea what it was. I wiggled my body to find a way to unburden my arms. Without success. The clicking noises accelerated. I thrust my hips forward, despite the pain in my arms, and was greeted by a whole upsurge of clicking noises, whispering voices and muffled laughter. Somebody in the background whistled. "Give it to us, cunt!" I stood still and listened. Another voice: "Turn to the left!" I did not move, but the cane hit me and I quickly obeyed. "Now to the right!" This time I did not need the cane. A third voice yelled: "Jump up and down!" but I could not. The pain in my arms was too bad. I waited for the cane, but instead I heard Nadia's voice, "I think it's enough, guys. Give her a break..." And she removed the tote bag.

I was blinded by the light coming at me from all sides. It was so bright that my eyes needed time to adapt. Slowly I discerned a guy right in front of me wearing a black jacket, a white dress shirt, black jeans and white Converse sneakers. Next to him was a girl in a white lacy bodysuit and a short white tulle skirt. She had the same sneakers as the guy. Her right hand was under her skirt, her left hand was openly stroking his cock. I had seen them before, at one of Laura's parties, in almost the same clothes, but now the guy had an expensive looking camera and took picture after picture. He was surrounded by other people, mostly guys, taking pictures as well, using their smart phones and all kinds of other digital equipment. I the back of the room, out of the light, barely visible, were three guys with professional looking HD equipment, documenting the whole scene - a naked, chained and spanked girl surrounded by guys with cameras...

By then most of them had stopped taking pictures. They had their cocks out and were wanking away. I heard creaking noises from behind and felt the chain being lowered. First I could stand, then I could move my arms, and then Nadia's voice was in my ears, "Get on your knees, sweetie..."

I knelt down, my hands still cuffed and chained, my legs still spread by the ropes, and looked up just in time to see the first guy shooting his load directly into my face. I closed my eyes and his spunk hit my forehead, covered my eyes and ran down my face. I was blinded and heard Nadia's voice, "Emily! Open your mouth! You need to swallow!" I obeyed and felt guy after guy cumming into my face. The sticky, smelly rain never stopped....

In the end I was left me on my knees. Cum dribbled from my mouth, ran down my neck, coated my tits, spread over my belly, reached my pussy, dripped to the floor.

Later, on Laura's big brass bed, after Nadia had treated my bruises with cooling lotion, we made love. We kissed and she came. I worked the inner walls of her pussy and she came. I sucked her clit and she came. And then I reclined, put my arms above my head, spread my legs, closed my eyes and waited for her to make me cum...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 12-03-2014, 11:30 AM   #118
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

OMG

Why has no one else replied to another amazing chapter whilst I like to think of you just writing it for me I know that there are other fans of MSBF out there.

Slave_E ,well done I look forward to the next chapter.

Last edited by MrCharcol; 12-03-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #119
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
OMG

Why has no one else replied to another amazing chapter whilst I like to think of you just writing it for me I know that there are other fans of MSBF out there.
Just to clarify. Have you or have you not viewed this thread 29,963 times?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:39 AM   #120
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Just to clarify. Have you or have you not viewed this thread 29,963 times?
I think I can account for the vast majority of those

As I am sure that you are aware with your two great stories a little audience feed back and encouragement goes a long way.

Whilst having to wade through pages of readers comments can disrupt the flow it is also nice to see people's views

It also helps to bump it up the list to help bring new readers

Keep up the good work Wordsmith Slave_E being my muse gets a biased top story vote but your two stories are in the top 5

Mr Charcol

Advertisements
Kink Talk