Old 07-27-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
HCM

Default The Whorehouse

Note: Constructive Critisism and suggestions are more than welcome!

PART 1 - The Whorehouse

One Saturday my Master said I wouldn't be returning home that night:
- It's time you make some money for me. You're going to work at a whorehouse.
We arrived at an empty street in the afternoon.
- Throw your shoes and socks in there. You won't need them anymore, demanded my Master pointing at a garbage can.
I walked barefoot with Master for about 5 minutes until we reached our destination. The building seemed very old and dirty. My master knew the owner of the whorehouse pretty well. He was 55 years old, fat and ugly. He invited us in his office. I waited by the door while he and Master sat down.
- What are you waiting for? Take your pants off and show the boss what you've got, said Master.
I obeyed and showed my ass. The owner, who from that point on I had to call boss, didn't seem very excited.
- Viktor, yelled the boss and immidiately a tall, blonde guy wearing only a thong came in the room.
- Get this whore cleaned up and ready to go. He's working with us tonight.
He grabbed my hand and dragged me in a room that looked like a bathroom.
- Undress, he ordered me. He made me kneel in a corner, plugged my asshole with a garden hose and turned the water on, letting the dirt come out. He repeated the same process 2 more times making sure I was completely clean. He then showered me, led me in another room and threw me on a table facing up. He opened a trunk full of toys and came back holding a big, black dildo about 10 inches. He put some lube on it and without a moment's hesitation he shoved it up my ass as I screamed in agony.
- Try to enjoy it, you are to keep it in there for half an hour in order for your hole to stretch, he explained.
Viktor had a few cigarettes, looking at the time once in a while.
- It's time, follow me, he said, removing the dildo off my ass with one move.
We sat in the lounge and got ready to welcome the clients. In the room was also a girl about 20 years old with black hair and dark, blue eyes, probably russian. In her belly was written a price... '40$'. Viktors price was 15$. He took a marker and wrote my price on my belly. It was only 10$ because I wasn't as experienced.
Tumblr: http://feminineslut.tumblr.com/

Last edited by HCM; 07-27-2014 at 12:09 PM.
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
HCM

Part 2 - My First Client

There was still light outside when our first client arrived. He had been informed about my arrival and wanted to be the first to fuck my cheap ass. He was about 35 and quite tall. I guessed he was working in constructions. His face was unshaved and seamed from the work. He order me to take his clothes off. Removing his pants I realised how big his dick was. When I finished he sat on the bed and made me kneel in front of him. He forced his cock deep in my mouth while holding my face steady with his arms. To my surprise he started peeing. I could feel the liquid going down my throat and into my stomach. I hated the salty taste but had no choice but to swallow it all.
- Good, you and I are gonna have a great time, he said after I swallowed all his piss, and started thrusting his cock heavily in my throat.
After a few minutes of cocksucking he decided it was time to take me from behind. He ordered me to get on all four on the ground and then slowly put the head of his cock in my ass and then a bit more. Soon, his entire dick was inside of me and it felt painfully great. He was fucking me fast and steadily until he got tired of the same position. He lied down on the bed and told me to sit on his cock. Ι obeyed and started moving up and down to pleasure him. While he was fucking me he had his thumb in my mouth doing his best to gag me.
- I'm coming, he said
I could feel his hot juices running down my legs.
- Lick it clean bitch...now, he ordered placing his cock onto my face.
I started by licking his balls, making sure there was no cum on them and continued with the rest of his cock until it was completely clean.
I dressed him and said goodbye. Instead of a kiss I received a slap in the face and spit in my mouth.
Tumblr: http://feminineslut.tumblr.com/

Last edited by HCM; 07-27-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk