Old 06-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Rogue

Default Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

Writers notes
This is a gradual story that I will be creating for my Master, Sir Snake. The story is inspired by and going to be loosely based on a picture that I saw a couple of weeks ago. Please be warned that this story may contain references to ideas some people may be offended by, such as consensual rape, knife play, kidnap and forced slavery to name a few and therefore read at your own discretion Hope you enjoy it and feedback is always appreciated.4

With thanks to Slutpuppy and Philosophical for their help

Chapter 1

My recollection of the weekend’s events started off by me being woken abruptly in the early hours of Saturday morning; my head being buried into my mattress by whoever was behind me.

Shaking my head, a loud groan escaped my mouth as his hands tightened their grip on my lovely brunette locks. Before I had awoken the intruder had placed a blindfold or some piece of material over my eyes; I could see nothing but darkness, the loss of my sight seemingly amplifying every little sound in the room.

The breath from behind me was very heavy and fast paced. It signalled to me that whoever was doing this was certainly enjoying themselves. Then, the panting of his breath was interrupted as he spoke in a very deep and husky voice.

“If you are going to be a good little slut for me, maybe I will go a little easier on you”.

I froze... What exactly did he mean by “easier on me”? Minutes seemed to pass before instinct kicked in and I began to scream uncontrollably.

A piece of cloth of some description was forced into my mouth, muffling my desperate cries for help, followed an awful burning sensation and a chilling crack as the man's hand hit the bare skin of my bum.

A slight wet patch developed in my pyjama bottoms. My body was beginning to betray me, my arousal, growing at an unlikely situation. My captor instantly recognised my embarrassing wetness.

“Oh, so you are enjoying this, you dirty little whore”, he teased as he moved his head closer to me and gently pressed his soft lips against my ear.

The smell of smoke penetrated into my lungs, making me cough with every breath, the unsavoury smell sticking to my hair and skin. The more I breathed in, I discovered the sharp smell of heaven, from the slight sweet aroma of his Spring Mist cologne.

My screams turned to whimpers as he whispered in my ear... “We are going to play a little game. You are going to call me Master and you will answer to whatever degrading word I can think of... whore, slut, bitch, cocksucker, cunt... do you understand?”

With the fear of the repercussions running through my mind I quickly gave a muffled “Yes Master” through my gag.

“Good slut. That's the spirit”

Last edited by Rogue; 06-13-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Rogue for this post:
Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Dani, nice writing and an interesting start. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses...
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:44 AM   #3
Crimson_prince

Where's the rest?
Crimson_prince is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk