Old 10-26-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
jimmy13

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy13
Default Hotel circuit dare

Played this one with my GF on holiday this weekend, we both found this one very sexy.

You can either do this as a streak or a bondage challenge. We did the latter. With my GF's hands cuffed behind her back and wearing nipple and pu55y clamps under a tight white top and a short skirt, and her new 7" heels, I followed her off down the corridor with the aim of returning to the room a different way to that which we left. This worked in our case because the stairs were at one end of the corridor and the elevators at the other.

She went up to the floor above on the stairs then came back down in the elevator. It was fun watching her trying to work the buttons with her hands cuffed behind her.

It's best to do this when you know the hotel is quiet and try it kind of early in the morning. I'd have loved to have sent her off naked too but it's one thing to quickly uncuff her so she'd appear normal, albeit very sexily dressed, another to explain why she's naked if someone catches you.

A good idea she came up with afterwards would have been if we chained her ankles too to limit her steps, but we only had a few toys with us.

Hope some of you enjoy this.

Likes: sexy ladies doing kinky things or bondage things, especially in public

Dislikes: arrogance, disrespect to others, anything beyond mild pain, blood, excrement
jimmy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #2
cyrano69

You lucky devil
I certainly enjoyed your story
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk