Old 04-22-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2
Smile The WORST punishment

Ok, I know this is very hard for you to get a slave to do, but simply make them piss in a bottle then try to chug it. Chugging it makes you want to gag so hard and puke but for some reason you can't.

Last edited by dareboy2; 04-22-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: unneeded info
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Piss isn't 'dangerous' but it can be unhealthy if left for too long. If it is drank within 10 minutes of peeing it is sterile and shouldn't cause any health problems... but think about it, piss is the stuff your body has rejected... so it cant be great for you can it.

I personally dont mind drinking piss as i like disgusting dares, so actually this certainly isn't the WORST punishment for me.

It is however a good punishment for a slave who doesn't like disgusting stuff.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareboy2 View Post
Ok, I know this is very hard for you to get a slave to do, but simply make them piss in a bottle then try to chug it. Chugging it makes you want to gag so hard and puke but for some reason you can't.
[...]
Punishments like that are not my style but i also see no harm that comes from your piss so there is not much to say against it.

But i have problems with your generalisation... piss is no punishment... some people love it, some hate it and some have real problems with it up to the point where it gets cruel and harmful to make them do a punishment with it... so saying that it is something no one should be allowed to set as limit is plain silly and only shows that you have no idea what a limit is and what it is used for.
The same applies for "only 3 limits"... limits are there to protect your slave and not to make it hard for you.
Yes some people have a lot limits and they maybe nothing for you...hey i also would have problems with some limits and would refuse to take someone as slave that has them... but that doesn't mean that you can stand there and say "Me big Master" and all you slaves have to be like i tell you to be... that is not the way it is working.
Oh and i know you wont believe me but as a good master you will sometimes even set limits for a slave where he is not seeing one...

Maybe you want to read this Soft Limits... although i have the feeling you wont agree ...

Last edited by Merlin; 04-22-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Editing quote
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
Sum
getDare Devil

Merlin my good man you've said almost everything i was about to say, though probably less angrily than i would have.

I also want to add however that i feel that punishments should always reflect what the submissive actually did wrong, that way they are effective and actually help the slave to learn that you don't like them doing it and not to do it again.

I think that comes down to though if you want the punishment to be there to help the slave improve, or, just to give you a kick as a 'master'.

This flagrant disregard for limits that you propose during punishments, for me, is disrespectful to your submissive and a breach of the trust that they must commit in you to give you this position of responsibility over them. Not to mention that by abusing this position you are dishonouring yourself.

So yeah, for me, punishments should be related to what was done wrong, they should be clear and concise so that the sub knows they are being punished, it can be something that they don't enjoy but doesn't have to be. But it must make them think over what they did wrong and how to correct this behaviour in the future.

ok, had more to say than i thought. op had made me quite angry

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #5
dareboy2
Account Banned

i was just trying to say that this is a good punishment for those who dont like piss.
i appologize for my rant but i have my right to an opinion just going of the thread "degrading your slave" by the fact slaves have sooooo many punishments.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
slaves have sooooo many punishments.
For a start could I just ask where you got this piece of info from?

I'm not even going to rant but this kind of mentality is what gets BDSM a bad name and I had to actually read the post twice because I thought I'd misunderstood it somewhere along the line. I suggest you read this:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7873

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
i was just trying to say that this is a good punishment for those who dont like piss.
i appologize for my rant but i have my right to an opinion just going of the thread "degrading your slave" by the fact slaves have sooooo many punishments.
Indeed, and i have a right to mine, so i made it.

As i was trying to say, it depends on how you define punishment, should punishment be there to help correct behaviour and improve the submissive for the through the installation of a sense of discipline, honour and self-worth (a submissive should strive to be a good submissive because it makes them feel good to please you)

Or should a punishment be there to simply scare a submissive into not doing something again.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

Oh also as Merlin and Master pointed out everyones limits are different so the individual slave would have something they would consider the worst punishment.

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Default Ugh...

dareboy, I see in your profile that you're 16 & I will take your comments as ones from someone who's young & immature & not rip you apart (although you're not catching me in the best of mood...)

First, about piss + danger. It is mostly true that it may be harmless, from a health point of view. But not entirely true. Infections of bladder, prostate or urethra can contaminate piss & it would be ill-advised to drink it or even just put in the mouth in such cases. Also if a person has some kind of bruise, abrasion or ulcer in the mouth it could possibly cause some bacterial infection.

Now about you're simple-minded comments about other people's limits; all I can tell you is to educate yourself. Limits are not some kind of "slave whim" & they can be for many reasons, be it physical, psychological, phobias, whatever... For you to criticize other people's limits show that you have no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Really, so much has already been said about this subject in other threads that I won't repeat it again here as I don't feel like sounding like a broken record... All I'm telling you is have your 3 little max. limits if you like & keep your judgments about others' for yourself...

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 04-22-2008 at 10:50 PM.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
dareboy2
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
dareboy, I see in your profile that you're 15 & I will take your comments as ones from someone who's young & immature & not rip you apart (although you're not catching me in the best of mood...)

First, about piss + danger. It is mostly true that it may be harmless, from a health point of view. But not entirely true. Infections of bladder, prostate or urethra can contaminate piss & it would be ill-advised to drink it or even just put in the mouth in such cases. Also if a person has some kind of bruise, abrasion or ulcer in the mouth it could possibly cause some bacterial infection.

Now about you're simple-minded comments about other people's limits; all I can tell you is to educate yourself. Limits are not some kind of "slave whim" & they can be for many reasons, be it physical, psychlogical, phobias, whatever... For you to criticize other people's limits show that you have no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Really, some much has already been said about this subject in other threads that I won't repeat again here as I don't feel like sounding like a broken record... All I'm telling you is have your 3 little max. limits if you like & keep your judgments about others' for yourself...
i wrote that when I got my account im 16 now and i think i should be allowed to have my opinion
Old 04-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #11
dareboy2
Account Banned

i again appologize i removed my rant too

Advertisements
Kink Talk