Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
Seekingltslave

Default Are you a sub/slave that likes humiliation? (Sorry, not for the sissies)

I have chatted with several guys on here (gay, bi and straight) that consider themselves to be a sissy that love humiliation as it tends to put them deeper into that sissy mindset and satisfies their desire to feel used and controlled. I have not however had that experience with guys that do not consider themselves to be a sissy/slut or other term you prefer to use. Do subs/slaves without that mindset feel more like a sissy when they are made to do certain humiliating tasks? Or is it just simply a "feeling used/controlled thing"?

That is what I want to find out, not just hear from others but I want to have some fun and challenge a few guys that do not consider themselves to be a sissy at all to try some humiliating tasks so I can directly learn the answer. Why just ask a question when I can get those that love dares and tasks to do them and then several of us are enjoying ourselves!

I would like to find a small group (maybe 5 or so) that are up for chatting on kik and being given different tasks to complete. They will start basic and simple and then continue to build from there. I want those that are willing to be humiliated in different ways (semi-public, posing, etc), provide the proof they accomplished it and then most importantly debrief with me each time afterwards so I can get a better understanding of how you felt before, during and after. After all of this I will gladly post back on here if others are interested in what I find out.

I do not care if you are straight, bi or gay. I do prefer you to be a confident sub/slave and one that is eager to try this. I am more than happy to chat for a bit first to get to know one another so some form of trust can be built. You do not need to include your face, but if you do it would help with seeing reactions to the tasks. I have no desire to expose anyone from this (unless you specifically want that and then that can be discussed later) as there are plenty out there looking to be exposed. I consider myself to be a Dom that has always respected those that are serving me in any capacity and this will not be any different.

I would prefer to do this through kik but perhaps other forms can be used such as email if you do not use kik. If interested, tell me a little about yourself and how to contact you. Private messages are fine if you prefer not to post that information on the thread.
Seekingltslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, humiliation, slaves