Old 08-19-2016, 10:15 AM   #1
aria.dne
Account Banned

Stop Extreme new kik group

Hello, I'm planning on making a new active bdsm group chat. Anyone can join as long as you are active and not breaking any rules. Otherwise you will be removed. Those who violate the rules won't only be removed but also blocked.

RULES

1) All limits should be respected by the masters. Do not make someone do something unwilliningly which means that blackmail is forbidden (unless the sub is okay with it and has been discussed with the specific dom)
2) Once you join you must send a live picture of you holding a sign with your username and your role and age.
3) Keep it friendly! As much we all love humiliation, outside playing you should respect and be nice to each other.
4) Keep your drama in private. No fighting in the group.
5) After each task you will have to rate it out of ten. This way the doms will be able to tell how enjoyable their tasks are and they can improve themselves.
6) You have to send live proof of you following the orders (pictures and/or videos).

The group does not have any specific limits besides the obvious - kids, illegal, no concent. However all limits of yours WILL be respected.

If you wish to be added you have to write me here a paragraph about you (present yourself, what are you looking for? what is your role? what do you enjoy the most? do you have any toys? etc...) Any simple posts to this threat that only mention your ASL and role will be ignored.

Last edited by aria.dne; 08-20-2016 at 04:30 AM.
aria.dne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:18 AM   #2
Sissy Slut 619

Hi, i'm a 19 year old male sub from London, i enjoy being humiliated and am open to being used by anyone. Unfortunately i do not have any toys but do have household items and can be very creative , i have free alone time most days where I will be able to complete tasks. I am looking to just be used by all the doms in the group as a little fucktoy slut and am open to trying almost anything, kik is: sissyslut619

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
aria.dne
Account Banned

Still looking for new members
aria.dne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 11:06 PM   #4
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

kik: Aftering
I'm a male sub. I'm looking for masters/mistress to expose me over the world. I love to be humiliated. I'm from France, 38 years old. I love ballbusting, I 've got a dildo. I always show my face when I post a picture.

Last edited by funnydude; 08-19-2016 at 11:08 PM.
funnydude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
group, groupchat, kik, slaves