Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Book Punishments using personal items?

A question for the Mistresses and Masters out there...

Have you ever made a slave use a personal item in a punishment?

For example... I'm proud of my DVD collection which I've built up over the past two years. A punishment as a slave could be to orgasm over one of the DVD covers. That's what I mean by "punishments using personal items".

Using slave-related items (hairbrushes, food, BDSM toys etc.) is fine but what about items which the slave holds in high regard?

Or would this be a step too far - an invasion of privacy, so to speak? I mean, some may see it as a clever punishment because it'd make the slave learn their lesson. But others may see it as just plain harsh.

Thoughts?

Hope this makes sense. Just a general question I thought would make a good discussion
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Really, I think it depends on what kind of relationship you have. If it's more of a Owner/Property or 'stronger' kind of relationship, then these 'punishments' may be useful if it has been agreed upon UPON SETTING UP THE RELATIONSHIP or before playing.

These are the kind of things that tops should not just naturally assume and another rule is: do NOT break/use anything you cannot the person in control cannot rebuy. (Limited editions, family passdowns, gifts from people, anything customized, expensive gear, etc.)

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discussion, master, mistress, punishments, slaves