Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-26-2024, 02:17 PM   #1
peacheslollipops

Female Flexibility challenge, with nipple and clit torture to motivate!

26/02/24
-
So I was delivered a fun little evil challenge last night, which I'm recounting here for you all you sadists and masochists to enjoy.

My request was something flexibility related - stretching can be very calming and very painful but the results are so worth it! My dream is to one day be suspended against a wall with my legs stretched out next to my arms, completing exposing my pussy, tits and ass for more evil punishment by whoever wants to join in the humiliation.

I have a stretching band - a long band with a series of loops along the length of it. The band goes around my back as I'm sat upright on the floor, one foot into each loop and my legs spread wide. I can increase the stretch by going up a loop. Sometimes I'll add a yoga block under a foot at a time, or move the band higher on my back to pull my body forwards towards the ground to change the intensity of the stretch. I like to hold this for several minutes at a time.

I was tasked with a long series of this kind of stretch, with some extra pains to make it more interesting.

After a bit of a warmup (I'm a masochist, not completely irresponsible... no injuries for me!!) I started on the longest loop, then rolled a dice. The number I rolled was the number of minutes I was to hold the stretch for. Then I rolled a second dice, which gave the extra challenge for the final minute.
1 - add a yoga block under one foot
2 - add a yoga block under both feet
3 - continuous reps leaning forward with a 10kg weight on my back
4 - a clothes pin on each nipple
5 - a clothes pin on the clit
6 - nipple clamps, attached by a string to my toes

Number 6 is particularly evil - the string is exactly long enough that I have to be really leaned forward in a very intense stretch on my legs to avoid incredible stretching on my poor nipples.

The next round, I was to move up a loop on the stretching band to increase the intensity. I kept doing repeating until I couldnt do anymore. Depending on how far I got depended on the punishment at the end!

The first roll was fine - 2 minutes hold, followed by a minute with a yoga block under both feet. It felt like a good warmup for what was to come. I dont really get much of a stretch on the lowest loop of the band so it felt easy. The second roll was worse - a full 6 minutes of stretching. The final minute was reps leaning forward with the weight. I started to really relax into the stretch on this round, but the weighted reps got me feeling sweaty again. I was realising whilst doing these that I need to remember to breathe... especially since so far I hadnt had to do anything particularly mean.

The third round was tough. 3 minutes hold of the stretch, followed by the dreaded nipple clamps. This was VERY intense. The stretch was good - a nice deep burn in my legs and I could see my bare pussy lips spreading underneath me. I got a bit carried away fantasising about being tied up this way and almost missed the end of the initial 3 minutes. But then it was time to add the nipple clamps and that took me to a whole other level. I'm still not that flexible yet so the stretch without leaning forward was getting there - leaning forward just created a whole other burn on the inside of my legs. Every time I tried to get relief from my legs it pulled harder on my tits. The string was tight when my feet were flexed back, pulling my nipples and straining them forward. Then if I relaxed my feet to let my calves rest it pulled even harder. The clamp on the left nipples started to slip at around 45s and pinched even harder on the tip. I think if it had happened any earlier I would have given up. Tears were starting at the end of this one.

For the fourth loop, I only rolled one minute, and I had to do the weighted reps again. The jump from third to fourth loop felt like a lot and I was really really struggling with that. The weighted reps made my legs shake, my arms shake and I could feel sweat dripping down my body. The pain from the stretch was so much I could barely stand it, and I was only barely distracted by the ache in my nipples from their previous torture.

By this point, I was exhausted. I couldn't even get into position to do the fifth loop. So far I'd stretched for 16 minutes total. The target was 30 minutes, so there was quite a bit of punishment left to do.

The agreement for the punishment was that I had to continue to stretch at one loop lower than the last I completed, so that it is intense as it would be for a long time, but sustainable against injuries! I would then roll two dice every minute for the extra torture, so that there were two punishments going on at once! If I rolled a combination that I couldn't do at the same time (clothespins and clamps on my nipples, for example) I had to reroll... I didn't get the luxury of picking which one I kept! The constant changing kept things difficult and I definitely got into a headspace so that I don't remember all of them. There were 14 combinations to do!

The easiest was surprisingly one with a clothespin on my clit and doing weighted reps... I'd usually find a clothespin there unbelievably intense and painful, but with the distraction of the pain in my muscles it meant I felt it everywhere. Good and bad! Every time I leaned forward, the clothespin scraped on the floor which did create a jolt of pain which was hard to ignore. Having one foot on a yoga block when my nipples were clamped created an asymmetric pain in my tits - a whole new stress position leaning one way and the other to try and relieve the pain. When I rolled this again I chose to do the other side... maybe I should have picked more torture for the same one? Straight after the second of these (which had followed a minute with clothespins on my nipples!) I had to have both nipples clamped to my toes whilst doing weighted reps. This was unbelievably hard and was the thing that I think finally broke me a couple of minutes before the end. Every time I had to sit up with the wright it oulled hard on my tits, stretching them and pulling my nipples so hard I thought it would pop them off. I'd get some relief leaning forward with the weight but that would increase the pressure on my legs. I'm afraid I held the weight down low to relieve my nipples probably longer than I should have done, but I could barely stand it. My legs were shaking so hard at the end of this minute and I was definitely crying then.

I was so afraid of getting something just as bad when I rolled again, and honestly I dont think I could have finished if I had... luckily my poor sore nipples got a break for the final few minutes. My clit, not so much. That poor thing ended up clamped twice in a row while I stretched my legs on the yoga blocks and did the weighted reps again.

By the end, my legs felt like they had been stretched for days. I can still feel it today! I need to do some more stretching today to make sure I don't stiffen up, but I think I will be one day closer to my goal. As for my tits - my nipples feel even more sensitive and I can feel the soreness rubbing on the inside of my bra. Its been my dirty little secret all day and I love it. My clit... might have been sore and swollen, but certainly got a treat afterwards!

My next challenge? Who knows...
peacheslollipops is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to peacheslollipops for this post:
Old 02-26-2024, 04:25 PM   #2
ReallyMadHermit

Great report! I hope you'll stick around to share more with us, the site flourishes when people like you write so passionately about their experiences.

Are you in need of more ideas for dares?
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 12:20 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Many thanks for the entertaining report!
Feel free to continue it

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk