Old 01-20-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
HCM

Default Summer Vacation (EXTREME)

PART 1
Before leaving for his summer trip my master told me:

"While I'm gone you will serve four construction workers a few miles from here. You'll wash their clothes, cook for them and keep their house clean. They may use you if they wish. I'm sure you'll feel owned, I've given them instructions. I think you'll have a lot of fun."

And so I went, it's not like I had a choice. Their place was a shack located in a deserted area.

Once I arrived they took all of my clothes off and threw them away. They stuffed a hose in my asshole that was connected to a funnel and one by one poured their hot piss inside me while jokingly telling me:

"Don't worry bitch, we'll make sure you enjoy your stay."

Once they were off from work they would sit around in a bunch of dirty, old armchairs. They would have me kneel, take off their sweaty shoes and lick their feet clean. Every day, one of them was the master. Whoever it was that day, he'd use a shoe to smack me in the face and remind me that I'm just a worthless whore.

Then, I would take their dirty shoes and wash them in a tub of water while on my knees, like a dog. Αfter that I'd leave them to dry and show the tub to my daily master so he could inspect how dirty the water was and determine if I had done a good job. Depending on the day, he would either spit in it or piss and often the others would join in. After that I had to bend over and taste it as they ordered. That would be the only thing I was allowed to drink while I was there.

Every sunday I drank "beer". Which means the two bulgarian workers would piss in a glass and horny as they were, their precum and mucus would create foam. Before I could drink my "beer" I had to lick their balls and shitholes for making me such a luxurious gift. After the first few days the four of them would empty their bladders in different cups and I had to guess which was whose by tasting them. If I guessed right, they'd fuck me in the ass. Otherwise I got whiped.

Twice a week the workers would take a shower as the water was limited. So, they would take me to a small room outside the shad that was used as a bathroom. Inside, there was a shitter and a tap with a hose. One by one the workers would sit on a chair and I would wash them carefully, always kneeling. They'd spit on me and call me names. One day the youngest of them started slapping me in the face because I had not washed him the way he liked. He threw a plastic cup at me and said:

"Why don't you wash yourself now?" , pointing at the toilet.

I obeyed shamefully. Once he was satisfied he tied my hands onto the tap that I used to clean them and left me wondering how much of a worthless cunt I am.
Tumblr: http://feminineslut.tumblr.com/

Last edited by HCM; 01-20-2018 at 12:46 PM.
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HCM for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk