Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-31-2017, 06:56 AM   #61
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great job on your transformation! Keep moving forward!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #62
shydarkgirl

To continue my story from Saturday, the girl I met and I continued to walk around and shop downtown, talking all the while. I learned that her name is Nicole, and she is also a student at my college, though I hadn't met her there before. After a while, she asked if I wanted to eat lunch with her, which I agreed, and she made some joke about it being a date--and while she laughed, that gave me a pretty good idea that she was at least bisexual if not lesbian. For the record, I've never really viewed myself as anything other than straight, but with my new lifestyle, I decided that I wanted to be open to other possibilities.

We ate lunch at a nice little place downtown. Our waiter came back to check on us quite frequently, and I noticed he was looking down my top every time. Although it was tight, there was still a fair bit of cleavage bulging out above it, and anyone looking down above me would certainly be able to see a lot. For fun, and feeling a little bold, while we were sitting there, I maneuvered my top down as much as I could, to show even more--both for the enjoyment of the waiter and Nicole.

Nicole and I talked a lot as we ate and we seemed to have a lot in common. After noticing that she had a hard time taking her eyes off my body, I finally asked her bluntly if she liked how I was dressed. She responded with a "fuck yes!" and then went on to explain how she had never had the courage to show more than a little cleavage and always felt ashamed of her body, even though she was actually very skinny and cute. I then felt like it was a good time to share with her a little about the journey I had been on, changing myself from who I used to be, and she listened with intrigue. We sat there long after we had finished eating, just talking and enjoying each other's company.

In addition, I eventually learned that she considered herself to be a lesbian. She'd been with a few guys sexually, but not in a long time, she told me. She had only been with girls over the last few years. I found it ironic that I was the one showing so much skin, though I'm still a virgin, while I was with a girl who apparently had quite a bit of sexual experience but was afraid to show off her body.

After lunch, we walked around together for a little while longer, including going to a clothing store, where I tried (but failed) to convince Nicole to buy something more revealing to wear. She said that she just couldn't bring herself to do that, but she was greatly enjoying being with me and having such a hot girl (her words) by her side. Then, we decided to go back to the college.

Nicole had driven downtown, so we rode back together in her car. She became much more bold toward me once we were in a semi-private situation (in her car versus out in public), and then, when we were stopped at a stoplight, she randomly asked if I would flash her. At first, my mouth flew open in shock, but in the excitement of the moment, I gave her just what she asked for! I lifted my top up and showed her my breasts. (I'm pretty sure no one else saw me, in case you're wondering.) She responded with "wow, amazing" and so on as I pulled my top back down. She said she had realized already that I wasn't wearing a bra, and that fact really turned her on. She also loved how large my breasts were, saying that she had always wanted large ones herself but they just never developed (she is a B cup, while I am a D cup).

I asked if she would flash me in return, but she said she couldn't bring herself to do that in the car, though she promised she would soon. When we got back to college, we decided to go to my dorm, because she was sharing a dorm with someone while I was still by myself. As soon as we walked inside and shut the door, she shocked me by pulling off her shirt and bra and giving me a full view of everything. I must say, even though her breasts were much smaller, she was still very cute and sexy, which is exactly what I told her. She smiled, and invited me to take my crop top off and sit down on the bed beside her.

Suddenly, I froze. I suddenly realized that I had spent the last several hours with this girl who was obviously interested in me--but was I into girls? Even if I was, was I ready for this? She was clearly trying to move to a new level, even though we had only met a few hours ago. I reasoned within myself, playing around with a girl isn't the same as losing one's virginity to a guy, so it isn't all that bad, is it? But I suddenly felt very conflicted.

Nicole must have noticed as I stood there, frozen, for those few moments, and she came over to me, gave me a wonderful topless hug, and told me not to worry, that I didn't have to do anything that I didn't want to do. Once I felt relaxed again, I did remove my top and sat next to her on the bed. Then...it happened.

She leaned over and kissed me, right on the lips. She backed away to watch my reaction. I was stunned and surprised--but my passion was building and I knew I wanted more. I looked straight into her eyes and she leaned in for a second kiss. This time, I wrapped my arms tightly around her and refused to let go. Our kiss quickly turned into intense making out. I had never even kissed a guy before, let alone a girl, but Nicole was obviously very experienced and knew just what she was doing, so I let her lead the way as I followed.

Before long, I felt her hand slip down into my pants, and surges of pleasure shot through my body as she began to slip a finger deeply into me. With her free hand, she took my hand and guided it under her pants and underwear, leading me to the right spot to give her the same pleasure. Soon, we were both fingering each other while making out passionately, lying on my dorm room bed. It wasn't long before we both orgasmed--she did first, then I did very soon thereafter. We collapsed into each other's arms, snuggling close on the bed.

Suddenly, after the moment of pleasure had passed, I felt this weird mixture of guilt and excitement. The kissing and the orgasm were fucking incredible. But--is this what I wanted? Was I ready for this, and more? I wasn't sure. I pulled away from her a bit, and she asked if everything was okay. I responded that I didn't know. She lovingly stroked my hair and held me close, as our breasts pressed against each other. She started telling me that there was something special about me, and how she loved my transformation story and the way I dressed. She had long wanted to find a girlfriend who dressed like I do, but for whatever reason, that had never happened for her.

We had just met today--but already we had made out and fingered each other, and now she wanted to be my girlfriend? How could things be moving this fast? I told her I needed time to think. She graciously took the hint, redressed, and left, after giving me a quick kiss goodbye. She told me where her dorm was so I could find her if I wanted to.

I was really having fun dressing in such slutty and revealing ways, and showing off my body to others. But suddenly, in the span of a few hours, everything has quickly escalated to new levels, and I realized that, if the right guy came along, I might give in to temptation and fuck him just as quickly as all this had happened. That really wasn't what I wanted, deep down inside.

I spent the rest of the day as well as the next couple of days (with Monday being a holiday) alone, mired deep in a wide range of emotions and thoughts. Classes resumed Tuesday, but for Tuesday and today, I chose some of my lesser-revealing clothing options. I haven't contacted Nicole again since she left my dorm on Saturday, but I want to--I think. Maybe. Yes, I want to, I really do.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:
Old 05-31-2017, 11:46 AM   #63
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Interesting turn of events, it sounds like your at least bi-curious. Which is odd as normally bi-curious girls have only been with guys

Until you find a guy you want to lose it with you could continue with Nicole. Maybe even let her know you still want to try a guy out for size.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:18 PM   #64
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Since you already told Nicole briefly about your transformation, you should give her a link to this thread so she can read the entire story herself.

I'm sure once she has read about everything you have done, she can help you to push yourself further and reach even more of your transformation goals. Having an in person friend that truly knows you will help to motivate you.

Maybe Nicole can even make an account here and post her thoughts in this thread?

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:45 PM   #65
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

First, let me congratulate you on the progress you have made so far.

Second, don't be discouraged about feeling like everyone is looking at you and judging. They are, but no more than they were before. You are just aware of it now because of being aware of yourself for the first time.

As far as Nicole, I would strongly encourage you to talk with her. Be honest about how you are feeling, even point her, as someone earlier suggested, to this thread so she might see the things you feel comfortable confessing to "us" that might be hard to express in person. Everyone here wants you to succeed, even if it is for different reasons. What "we" can't do is give instant feedback, or hold you if you have a bad time, or provide even a simple layer of protection. Someone who is there in person, who knows what is going on, can. Even if Nicole ends up being your "this one time in college" story, enjoy the new experiences. You might even be able to help her with her own transformation, if she wants. Just be open with her, and if it ends up that she wants more than you can give, at least you both KNOW, and it's not a "what if".

Good luck, and I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:47 AM   #66
shydarkgirl

I agree with the post above that this was an odd turn of events. I wasn't expecting it at all, to be honest, so I was just as surprised as all of you are. Someone in a PM commented that perhaps I felt more comfortable with a woman than a guy at this point, and that could be it. Plus, the guys I've met so far have generally been more pushy--to get something, if you know what I mean. She wasn't like that at all.

I decided that I really did want to see her again, so yesterday after classes were over, I made my way to her dorm room. When she opened the door and saw me standing there, she smiled and gave me a big hug and kiss and told me how much she'd missed me! We talked for a bit, and I apologized for being so weird after our time together a few days before, but that this was all so new to me and I didn't expect that to happen. She was very comforting, telling me not to feel bad and she understood. I honestly wasn't sure why she was being so nice to me--I didn't think I deserved it. Either she truly does care about me, or she just wants to have sex with me. I kind of think it's the former option but I'm not entirely sure just yet.

She asked me if I'd go out on a date with her--right then, for dinner. I said I would love to. But she gave me one condition--she said I was wearing too much (I had on a low-cut t-shirt and athletic shorts, along with my heels, one of my lesser revealing outfits) and that she wanted to choose what I would wear on our date. I agreed, and I have to admit that part of me liked the dominant aspect of her personality.

We took her car over to my dorm (we could have just walked, but this way we could leave as soon as I had re-dressed, and Nicole insisted on driving on our date) and she looked through my clothes to pick something out. After a few minutes, she came up with the idea that I would wear a tight button-up blouse and a miniskirt, with my heels of course, but that I could only fasten one button. I looked at her with shock--I can't go out with only one button fastened! I'll be showing everything! But she encouraged me that it actually could work, because the blouse was so tight.

I undressed a little nervously, because she hadn't seen me naked before--we fingered ourselves still partially dressed the other day--and her eyes were intensely fixed on my body the entire time. I struggled a bit to get the miniskirt on, because it is so tight, and she didn't hesitate to help. Once I was dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I had to admit that she was right--though an enormous amount of cleavage was showing, the one button did cover me just enough that I could probably be out in public and not have to worry about getting in any trouble.

I mentioned that I needed to pee before we left, but Nicole said no. I looked at her strangely, then I recalled that at some point during our time together on Saturday, I had mentioned to her that bladder control turns me on. Obviously, she remembered that and was now using it in a dominant way. I abided by her command and did not pee, even though I needed to. I grabbed my purse and held her hand as we walked out of my dorm and to her car.

We got in, but before taking off, Nicole shocked me again by asking me to undo my blouse button until we arrived at the restaurant. "What the fuck? I can't do that What if somebody sees me?" I protested. "What if somebody sees you? Wouldn't you like it?" was her response. I still wasn't too sure, but there was something about her that really made me want to do what she told me to do, so I did.

Our short drive to the restaurant was uneventful. Nicole's hand wandered over and fondled my breasts from time to time, but I don't think anyone else saw me. I still kept my shirt pulled together fairly well, and she didn't stop me from doing that. I re-fastened my one button, and we held hands again as we went inside.

Nicole asked for a booth in a back corner, and we sat down side-by-side. After ordering, right in the middle of a conversation, she unexpectedly but casually slipped a finger up my skirt and right into my pussy. I yelped a little and she warned me to be quiet and just enjoy it. Damn, I certainly did enjoy it! It felt fucking awesome. She didn't lead me to an orgasm, but just gently played around inside of me for a little while until the food came. I got so turned on that I kind of wanted to do the same to her, but she was wearing pants, so I couldn't anyway.

She removed her finger from me when our food came (the waitress seemed oblivious and didn't notice anything we were doing, thankfully) and we ate and talked. Eventually, because I was curious, I asked her if she had ever been the dominant one in a relationship, like being someone's Mistress. She replied that she had not offically been someone's Mistress before but that she did have a dominant side that she wanted to explore further, and she hoped to do that with me. I liked that idea, because I am more submissive, though I'm also quite independent, so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. So far, I liked the little things she was controlling (by the way, I needed to pee very badly by this point), but I wondered if I would still like it if it progressed further.

After dinner, Nicole wanted to take me to the mall and walk around together. When we got back into the car, she had me undo my button again, but this time she also made me sit on my hands, so that I had no control over what my shirt was covering (or not covering). This made me more nervous, but I was very turned on by all the events of the evening, so I complied without giving her too much of an argument.

As she drove us, my shirt moved around and eventally fell back to a place where my breasts were on full display, and I was just hoping no one would see me. Of course, at that moment, we had to stop at a stoplight and a trucker pulled up beside us. I desperately hoped he wouldn't look over, and he didn't--until Nicole blew the horn. "What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed at her, but she just smiled back as I saw the trucker was looking directly at my breasts. Nicole reached over and fondled them to give him a little more of a show, but then the stoplight turned green and the moment was over.

Right then, I almost wanted to get out of the car and run away, I was so mad at her. But I felt my pussy dripping at the same time, and my nipples were very hard, so she had to know that part of me liked it, even if I didn't want to admit it (either to her or to myself). I didn't want to like it. It's so far from where I was just a couple of short weeks ago. But the truth is, I did like it. A lot.

When we got to the mall, I buttoned my one button and we held hands again while we walked inside, and around the mall. Her demeanor and the expression on her face said it all--I could tell she was proud to be there with me, dressed as I was. Occasionally, we stopped for a brief kiss. We talked a lot more as we walked around, opening up more and more to each other. Before we knew it, it was time for the mall to close. We had been there for hours and hadn't even realized it. The time flew by so fast.

We drove back to her dorm this time, and again I had to ride with my blouse unbuttoned and my hands under my ass. She fondled me more, but since it was dark now, no one else noticed. But considering it was dark, and there seemed to be no one around, she gave me a new challenge--she told me to leave my blouse unbuttoned as we walked from her car up to her dorm. I did, nervously, but I did, and no one saw us, as far as I could tell. Keep in mind that I was EXTREMELY turned on by this point, from a combination of the exhibitionism excitement, her periodic fingering and fondling of me, and my incredibly painful urge to pee, which she still hadn't allowed me to do. So, considering all of those things, I was more willing to do things that I wouldn't ordinarily do. Was that good or bad?...I wondered later. I'm not sure.

The instant we got back inside Nicole's dorm, she told me to strip naked. As I did, she did also. Then, with no hesitation, she began to make out with me and finger me, and I fingered her as well. We collapsed down onto the bed in our moment of passion, bodies intertwined, each trying to make the other orgasm first. We both orgasmed at about the same time, but we didn't stop there. We kept going until we had each had three orgasms and collapsed into each other's arms, tired and worn out. Somewhere along the way, we realized that I had peed some in her bed, but she told me not to worry about it. Then finally, she let me pee in the bathroom, but she told me I had to stay naked (the bathroom was just across the hall, and thankfully, no one saw me--it was after midnight by this time).

When I got back, a still-naked Nicole was waiting for me in her bed. She told me she had some toys she really wanted to use, but she didn't want to take my virginity if I wasn't ready for it. As I think about it now, that really means a lot to me. In the heat of the moment, she could have just done it, and honestly, I probably wouldn't have stopped her. And she may have done something that would have broken through my hymen. I sincerely told her that I just wasn't ready for that yet, and she was very kind and understanding. Maybe I would lose my virginity to her soon--it was in this moment that I could tell that she truly did care for me--but I wasn't ready last night.

Instead, we resumed making out and fingering and each had a couple more orgasms before we were completely exhausted. We fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms, and awoke that way this morning. By the time we woke up, we both barely had time to make it to each of our first classes. Since I was at her dorm, I had nothing else I could wear, so I quickly re-dressed in what I was wearing yesterday and promised Nicole that I would be back this afternoon.

(In case you're wondering, I'm typing all of this while in class--the professor thinks I'm taking notes! I do take pride in being a good student, though, so perhaps I should get back to paying attention in class...all this sexual excitement definitely seems to be changing me.)

Before I go, so you can get a better picture in your mind, here are a few quick stats about me and Nicole:

(me first, Nicole second)
Age - 18, 21
Height - 5'8", 5'2"
Weight - 140ish, 98 pounds
Breasts - 36DD, 32B
Hair - Long Brown, Long Black
We both have brown eyes and wear glasses.

(Note: I'm actually 5'4", but since I'm wearing 4" heels at all times now, I included those in my height. Nicole doesn't wear heels, or at least she hasn't yet. So the heights given are how we would appear if you saw us walking together.)
The following 5 users say Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:
Old 06-01-2017, 08:06 AM   #67
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

as always I to want to tell you how amazing your transformtion and curuage is, such a incredible turn on to read.

i do hope you will talk with Nicole and work somwthing out, even if you don't want a gf it could be fun to have a girl to have some naughty fun with.
i hope you will be able to get her to dress more revealing as well.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:45 AM   #68
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Wow... just wow...
You are amazing, this thread has become one of the most beautiful things I've ever read here. It's so awesome that I secretly hope it's not completely made up by a very skilled writer, but don't worry, I believe everything :-D
Just make sure to take your time every once in a while to think and listen to yourself and yourself only ;-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:39 AM   #69
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking Wow... Fantastic!

That sounds amazing! Gosh, I am so envious of your transformation. Someday I may join you but for now I'm just envious. Keep it up... but only if you want too

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:30 PM   #70
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

There's no word to describe how happy I'm for you.
Life never gives us what we planned but it sure surprises us! I really hope you'll have a good time with Nicole and that you'll get the best of it.
Though never forget to remain free and keeping your ability to choose what you are and what will your life be

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #71
shydarkgirl

Thursday evening I went back to Nicole's dorm after class. We wasted no time getting naked and pleasuring each other once again. After a couple of hours of that, we re-dressed, ran out to get something to eat, and quickly returned to her dorm to resume our pleasuring of each other. Some was simple kissing and fingering, and she also started to introduce me to some other things. But I still did not want to be penetrated with anything, so we didn't venture into that side of things.

Well after midnight and after we had lost count of our orgasms, we finally collapsed and slept naked together as we had the previous night. This morning, I woke up late. I had skipped my shower because I didn't have time yesterday morning, but I certainly didn't want to do that again, so Nicole and I ended up enjoying a shower together, where we briefly pleasured each other once more. I still didn't have any other clothes to wear, so although I really didn't want to, I put the same clothes on again. I was already going to be late to class and didn't want to take the time to go across campus to my dorm, and Nicole is so small that her clothes wouldn't fit me at all.

I walked in class late, and had forgotten that we had a big test, which I had completely neglected to study for. I am fortunate to be an intelligent person, as I have previously mentioned, but my lack of preparation really showed. I won't know my grade on the test until next week, but I feel like I either failed it or just barely passed it--either way, I didn't live up to my own high standards.

So now, I am reflecting before my next class begins. I have had two days of intense pleasure with Nicole, which has been amazing beyond words for someone (me) who has never experienced anything like that at all. But at the same time, I am severely slacking as a student in just my second week of college, which is something that deeply bothers me.

While being with Nicole and submitting to her in certain ways is amazingly exciting, is that the direction I want to go in my life? I have dreams for the future--career, family, etc., and what I have been doing with Nicole doesn't fit into that. I'm not saying that plans can't change--sometimes they do--but this is ultimately about what kind of future I see for myself. And despite how kind Nicole has been and how much fun we've been having, I think I'm returning to reality in this moment, after likely failing that test, and I'm seeing that being slutty isn't necessarily what I want after all. Right now, I don't know what I want and I'm not even sure I know who I am.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:30 PM   #72
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I've followed this story for a few days now and I feel like I really need to write a response... Sorry for quirky english though, not my native language^^

I guess moments like this are the reason why many people here said take your time, don't let things change too fast etc. You seem to be a wonderful person, regardless of the way you dress, and you don't need to be ashamed for anything you did. Of course you are at college to learn, and judging by the standarts you are trying to live up to I think you'll exceed there, no matter what. But it's also the time of your live where you are as free as you've never been before, and probably never will be again. The perfect time to try out new things and push your limits - exactly what you have done, and there is nothing bad about that, especially if you enjoyed doing it. Failing a test in second week is nothing anybody will care about in a few months, but the self confidence you gained is something that you will profit from for the rest of your live.

As for Nicole... Tell her everything (If you haven't done already), be honest and she will understand, nobody can blame you for saying what you truly feel. Everything else will work itself out, as long as you are honest and true to your feelings.

Wishing you all the best!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #73
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Hey, as others here have said, live your life. Don't regret the things that didn't work out. Learn from them. Make priorities. School is important, and obviously important to you. That is why they make weekends! Balance your life in every way. You don't have to rush, and those who don't understand shouldn't rule your life's choices. Most likely, if they are worthy, they will understand and give you the space you need!

Make things your choice. I would support any decision you make and repect you for doing just that. You will have time to make up ground you lost in that first test. This too was a test, and you will learn from it!

The Wilds

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:00 AM   #74
shydarkgirl

Friday evening, Nicole took me out on a date again. I finally went back to my dorm to actually change clothes, but she dressed me in essentially the same outfit, just in different colors this time. We had a nice dinner, with her secretly touching and fondling various parts of my body most of the time we were there. Then we returned to her dorm for another evening of intense pleasure. But I have to admit--I wasn't quite as much into it as I had been. Obviously, an orgasm always feels good, but some excitement was lacking compared to the previous couple of evenings, and it was obviously related to me feeling as though I can't be a good student and a good slut at the same time. I hadn't shared that with Nicole yet, though.

We did sleep together again, but after getting up and showering together Saturday morning, I finally had to tell her that I needed some time to do my schoolwork. She protested, and I asked her, when did she find time to do hers? She casually replied that her summer classes were easy, and she had a friend helping her with some of the work. She didn't seem bothered by that, but I was. I take pride in doing all of my own work. She kept begging me to stay and kept trying to start making out with me again but I insisted that this was important to me, and if she truly cared about me, she would understand.

So I left, though she wasn't happy about it, and returned to my own dorm to spend the rest of the day catching up on work and studying that I had been sorely neglecting. My body was craving more sexual excitement, and it was difficult to concentrate on my school work at times, but I forced myself to get it done.

Nicole called and invited me to come back over Saturday evening, but I told her no, and that I would see her on Sunday. She did not sound happy at all about that. I slept well, by myself, Saturday night and felt more refreshed the next morning than I had in several days. I continued to catch up on school work, then Nicole came over to my dorm Sunday afternoon. The moment she walked in, she took her shirt off and started to try to kiss me. I kissed her back--sort of--but I think she could tell that I just wasn't into it. We talked for a while and I poured out my heart, even crying from time to time.

She kept trying to be comforting by offering kisses, topless hugs, fondling, and so on, but I didn't think she was really hearing what I was saying to her. It was in that moment that I had a realization. Nicole did care about me on some level, but only as long as we were being sexually intimate, and that isn't a true friend or girlfriend. As I continued to resist her advances, she eventually got annoyed with me, said some shitty stuff to me, put her shirt back on and walked out briskly.

I sat down and cried again. I felt so confused. But I did have some sense of peace that I had been lacking the last few days. We had a lot of fun together, but I knew deep down inside that I couldn't be in a serious long-term relationship with Nicole or anyone like her. That's not what I wanted. I just wanted to continue to enjoy showing off my body--at least, I think. I wasn't even as sure about that anymore, if it leads to things like this.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:09 AM   #75
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

It's good to recognise your own needs, the needs and motivation of others and be true to yourself and what you want.

You should be proud that you didn't allow yourself to be used and to know that you need some form of care within the things that you do.

It' a good learning experience....
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk