Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2017, 11:40 PM   #1
mhayes2410

Default Nearly caught walking naked

So this is a pretty short story, but it is 100% true. This happened to me a while back, but it is by far the closest I have ever come to being caught (assuming I wasn't actually seen). But it made me realize that if even one thing had been slightly different, it may have all turned out so differently.

So I was out for a walk one evening on this secluded (or so I thought) trail behind some dunes on a beach. The path is pretty far from the parking lot, and is after many different forks and such, so it is not the most direct path to the beach. There weren't all that many people even in the most popular parts of the beach that day, so it seemed rather deserted. I hadn't been planning to do any dare at all, this was simply a nice walk near the beach. As I was going along, I decided to stop for a moment and rest. As I did, I thought I'd take off my shoes and socks for a moment and enjoy the sand. As any exhibitionist will tell you, this first step is a very slippery slope.

As I was standing there barefoot, I took a couple of pictures with my phone of the area. I was relatively secluded from the main beach, and even so it was quite far away. I soaked in the feeling for a moment before reaching down to put my shoes and socks on. But I hesitated, which again is a sign of trouble for someone who occasionally loses their clothes. In this moment of hesitation, I continued to walk around a little bit, mostly right around where I had set my shoes. I was getting a little warm, so I took off my hoodie, and laid it on top of my shoes and socks. My keys and phone joined them. So there I was, standing there in just my gym shorts, t-shirt, and underwear. Again, I still really wasn't consciously thinking about getting naked at all, I was just enjoying there fresh air. But eventually, I was bitten by the nudity bug.

I started walking down the path from the direction I had come. This part of the trail was pretty heavily wooded, but the ground was still soft and sandy. I walked about a minute or so away from my other belongings, before a stopped. There was a small clearing to my left. Without hesitation, I looked around once, and pulled off my remaining clothes. Without even thinking, I just started walking away, leaving my shirt, shorts, and boxer briefs in plain sight right next to the trail. I walked on for about another minute or so, before I got to a fork in the trail.

Now at first, I intended to walk back and get dressed. However, as you may now be learning, hesitation is not an exhibitionists friend. I decided to continue briefly along the path I had walked. I walked down the path for not more than 20 seconds, before I saw someone rounding the corner up head, not more than 75 feet away. There was some brush in the way, so I may not have been seen right away, but I'm almost positive I was seen from behind as I ran back the way I had come.

Now this is where I faced yet another decision which could have changed everything. I almost ran down another path to avoid being seen, but I had no guarantee that the person or persons behind me wouldn't also go that way, either accidentally, or because they saw me go that way. Additionally, all of my clothes were out in the open, meaning anyone walking by would clearly see them, which is never is good situation. I however continued along the way I had come, running back to my shorts and shirt.

The easy thing would have been to just throw on my gym shorts, so I'd at least be decent. But I was not thinking clearly at all by this point, and as I was quickly trying to pull my clothes apart and put them on properly, I saw the person again rounding a corner. So I bolted again, running down to my second stash of clothes. By this point, I was now in the open, so they had to have seen me. I grabbed everything hastily, dropping my phone in the sand, and hid behind the first bush I could find. I was not hidden at all, but I quickly pulled on my shorts, skipping my underwear, and put on my shirt, getting myself decent just as they got closer. This was when I got my clearest idea of who this interloper was. A youngish man wearing a hoodie walked toward me, but turned down another path before he got to where I was. He never said anything, or even looked at me for that matter, so I have no idea for sure if he actually had seen me naked, deep down I know he must have.

I took a deep breath, redressed properly, and left. I didn't see another person the entire way. But I was left wondering what would have happened if anything had gone differently.

For a little fun, I ask you, the community, what would you have done if you had seen me? If I had turned and not gone back for my clothes, and you came across them first, what would you have done? Or if you walked by me as I was getting redressed, would you have said anything? Try to put yourself in that situation, what would you have done if you had just happened to stumble across someone naked on an evening walk?
mhayes2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:59 PM   #2
gbdare

If I had found your clothes, I probably would have just looked around to see if I could see you anywhere. If not, I would have walked on. Had I come across you naked and/or trying to get dressed, I'd probably have said hello and made a joke like, "Didn't want to get your clothes sweaty on your walk?" or something casual like that. I probably would have assured you it was fine with me and not to get dressed on my account. Depending on my mood, I might have stripped down with you.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk