Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #16
Elouise

Today’s outfit was a brown V-neck top with a lace edge to the neckline that continues down the centre front (forming a lace panel between my boobs) to below my boobs, where it meets another band of lace that goes around where the band of a bra would normally be (so, again, this was a top that people would be able to see I wasn’t wearing a bra under) and the same trousers as yesterday, but one size larger (which I have only ever worn at home before – and even then, only when I’m not expecting anyone to call round - as I’ve always been worried that they’d fall down). Rather than being 'figure-hugging' like the smaller size, these trousers just lightly clung to my legs in a few places. With these trousers, I was glad to see that today I did at least have a pair of knickers, even if it was just a lacy black thong. Putting on the thong I realised that that the pattern of the lace made it see-through in places.
At work, I handed over the rest of my clothes, knowing that what I got to wear for the rest of the week was now completely up to them. This time they decided that they didn’t need to look through them straight away, as it was mainly things they’d seen me wear before. They then informed me that, as one of the part-timers had called in sick, one of us would need to work out the front today.
“You’ll be happy to do that, won’t you Elouise?” they asked.
“Yes”, I replied, trying to sound enthusiastic, “of course I will.” I knew why – it was so I’d have to spend most the day standing up. This was confirmed when they told me that they needed to see if these trousers really were too large for me, so if they started to fall down I’d have to leave them as they were until at least the waistband of my knickers was showing. Someone else pointed out that it wouldn’t look good if I kept readjusting my clothes in front of the customers, so I’d have to wait until there were no customers around - unless any of the customers said anything. I knew it would be busier today than on Tuesday, with a lot fewer occasions (if any) with no customers. Just how far down would my trousers get before someone said something? But I was more than halfway through the week now and I didn’t want to risk the possibility of getting months added to my ban, so I agreed. At least I felt a little more secure in this top than the one I had worn on Tuesday, and I’d have the counter to hide behind if my trousers slipped down.
Starting work, I realised that the lower edge of the trouser waistband was already resting at the top of my hips, where the waistband of my knickers was. With the trouser waistband being a couple of inches wide, my trousers would have to fall by at least that much before my knicker waistband started to show. Hopefully the wider part of my hips would be enough to hold my trousers up.
The day started slowly, but anytime I moved around I could feel my trousers slipping lower. For the first hour or so there were always one or two customers around, but eventually I had a moment with no-one around. Putting my hands on my hips I could feel skin below the waistband of my knickers, so I knew my trousers were low enough for me to pull them up again.
After that it started to get busy. I had to keep bending and stretching to get things from behind the counter, and with every movement I could feel my trousers shifting down again. A customer asked me for something that I had to turn around and reach up to get, and I felt the waistband shift to even lower than before. I turned back to the customer and he asked me if I’ve lost weight.
“I don’t think so,” I said “why?”
He leant forward and whispered, “It appears that your trousers are falling down.”
I felt my face go bright red, and thanked him for letting me know, saying something how I must have lost weight as I quickly pulled them up.
After lunch it was quite busy to start with, then trade gradually eased off until there were no customers, and I pulled my trousers up as they were once again low enough for me to do so. But the busiest part of the day was yet to come. I had a lot of customers coming in to collect orders - which are on the shelves under the counter - so I was frequently bending or squatting down to get them, and my trousers were just getting lower and lower each time. Glancing at the time I knew that there would probably be customers in all the time until we closed now, and started to hope someone would see and tell me that my trousers were falling down, but no-one did. I retrieved a few more orders from under the counter, and then – as I straightened up – they slipped to halfway down my thighs. In a few minutes I would have to walk round in front of the counter to lock the door and stop any more customers coming in. I decided to call out to the last two customers that we would be closing shortly, and just prayed that no-one would want anything from behind the counter other than orders. The first came up to the counter to collect his order, as I straightened up this time my trousers fell to my knees. The second was also just collecting an order, and this time my trousers fell to the floor. I pretended to busy myself with paperwork as he made his way to the door, and as he left quickly pulled my trousers up before dashing over to lock the door.
I’d done it, and as my thoughts had been focused on my trousers all day, I hadn’t once been worried about fact people could see that I wasn’t wearing a bra under my top. All that I had left to do was collect my clothes for tomorrow, and then I could go home with only one day left to get through.
Before I was given the bag containing tomorrow’s clothes, I was asked to hand over the jacket I’ve been wearing to and from work, and told that I would find a different one in the bag for tomorrow. I did get a bit cold waiting for my bus, and I could feel my nipples getting cold, but I didn’t look to see if they showed through my top – deciding I’d rather not know if they were.
Elouise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Elouise for this post:
Old 05-12-2017, 05:26 PM   #17
Elouise

They must have chosen today's outfit while we were at work yesterday, as it included the skirt I ordered last weekend and took in with me yesterday morning. It’s a thin black cotton full-length skirt. The top was a green jumper with a very deep V-neck. It’s something I’ve worn quite a bit in the past, but always over something else. This time I had nothing to wear under it, not even a bra. The V-neck was almost as low as I had the zip on the black top by the time I went home on Wednesday. I just had to hope that the jacket they’d provided me with would give me some extra coverage for my bus journey at least.
No such luck. It was a smart hip-length black jacket, that fastened with just one button at my waist. There wasn’t even enough of the jacket for me to hold it closed during my journey to keep myself covered. The jumper was looser fitting than the black top was though, perhaps it would move with my boobs as they bounced and keep them covered. I got dressed and then jiggled about in front of my mirror a bit to see if the jumper would keep me covered. To my dismay, it didn’t take much before one nipple was uncovered.
Ok, right at the end of the week they’d got me. If I travelled by bus dressed like this it wouldn’t be long until both boobs were completely uncovered, and bouncing around for the whole world to see. But what other choice did I have? If I didn’t wear this I might have to do as I was told for as much as another couple of months, and the only other clothes I had access to were still wet from being washed overnight.
Taking off the jacket and jumper, I had an idea. I pulled on the top from yesterday – it was cold and wet, but at least it kept me covered. Then I put the jumper and jacket on. Technically I was wearing the outfit they had given me for today, and I was taking yesterday’s clothes in – even if I was wearing one of them. I thought it unlikely they would let me get away with this, but it was worth a try.
Arriving at work, my work mates looked at me for a moment, then one of the men grinned at me and said that although I hadn’t worn what they had asked me to “That”, looking at my bust, “is a great look”. I look down to see what he was referring to, and saw that the wet top had clung to my skin, revealing the shape of not just my boobs, but also my now cold and hard nipples. All this was then framed by the green V-necked jumper. They then told me that they would let me know how much time they were adding when we all met up in the pub this evening.

This evening, in the pub, it was now time to find out how long my ban would be extended by. They said that as I’d done so well this week, they’d narrow down the options, and then give me a choice. First they decided that I’d only said ‘no’ once, and as I’d nearly made it through a whole week this time, my extension would have to be longer than a week this time. Then they said they wanted to keep the pressure on me to keep saying yes during this extension, so they wouldn’t go by the number of views this post has had yet, but let that number keep growing and maybe use it next time.
Finally, they gave me my choice. I could take another two weeks, or answer their “little questionnaire” (and they then produced a couple of printed sheets of A4 paper) and get one day for each question I answer with “no”. From the brief glimpse I got of the questionnaire, I guessed that if I answered no to about half of them it would give me an extra month, so I chose the two weeks.
They then told me that they would start giving me a few more choices, but if I answer “none” or “neither” that would mean the same as “no”. My first choice was to either give them the brown top before we left the pub, and then tomorrow one of them would drop more clothes round to me to wear over the weekend; or I could stay as I was, and someone would call round to collect this outfit from me tomorrow morning but not leave me anything else to wear until they brought Monday’s outfit round on Sunday evening.
As the pub we meet in is nearer to where I live than to where we work, and just close enough to where I live for me to walk home, I opted to let them have the top tonight. Once I’d worked up the confidence I went to the ladies, took off the jumper and top, put just the jumper back on, and headed back to where we were sitting. The pub was fairly busy, and a few people looked at me as I walked past, but most were too busy with their own conversations to notice. I handed over the top, and we stayed there for a couple more drinks before deciding to head home. As I was putting my jacket on, I was reminded that I’d need to wash these clothes tonight, ready for them to collect tomorrow.
When I got outside, I discovered that it was raining, but thought this would work to my advantage – as the jumper got wet it would stick to my skin and help to keep me covered. I just had to remember not to hurry and make my boobs move too much. Walking through town there weren’t many people around, and those that were out were rushing to get inside out of the rain. It didn’t take long for the jumper to start sticking to my skin, but as I got out of town the rain got heavier. The skirt was clinging to my legs making me walk slower than I would have liked. The rain seemed to be going straight through my jacket, and my jumper was getting heavier and being pulled down. Before long all I had covering my boobs was the jacket – but adjusting it as much as I could, I couldn’t quite get it to cover my nipples. At least there was no-one about, and very few cars (hopefully the heavy rain meant the drivers were fully focussed on the road). The walk normally only takes me about twenty minutes, but tonight it took more like half an hour, then – just when I thought I’d made it – I dropped my keys in my haste to get them out of my bag. Without thinking I quickly bent forward to pick them up and, in the full glare of my security light, my boobs swung completely out of the jacket. I just hope none of my neighbours saw me.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:28 PM   #18
techsavvymale31
Account Banned

great details, can't wait to hear more.

LIMITS: not a fan of anal, nothing illegal, no permanent marks or damage, nothing to do with piss.
techsavvymale31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:43 AM   #19
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story, very seldom do I find true stories to be this erotic, I envy you wish I had friends like yours
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 03:53 AM   #20
Dice7
getDare Addict

Great task, just out of interest are the no limits to the no? Like if some random stranger approached you today and said fuck me now, are you meant to say yes?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 04:57 AM   #21
Godburn

I hope this week they make you work nude when it's gust you all in the office. Or they start having you a butt plug in wile your at the counter
Godburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:44 PM   #22
Lawrence_D

I hope you are finally make to be nude at work and forced to masturbate in front of others at least once in the morning and once at lunch.
Old 05-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #23
Elouise

I was woken this morning by the doorbell ringing. With no clothes to wear I grabbed a towel, securely wrapped it around me, and answered the door. Rather than my friends, it was the postman with a couple of packages for me, one of which I needed to sign for. It must be the bras I ordered last weekend, so I’d hand them over when someone brought some clothes round for me.
Remembering the clothes in the washing machine I got them out, put them on hangers, and hung them on a back of a door to let them start drying. Next I got myself some breakfast and a cup of coffee, and thought about how I really needed to do some food shopping today so I hoped the clothes I got today would be suitable for that. Then I went and had a shower.
The doorbell rang again just as I was getting out of the shower. I covered myself with a towel, once again making sure that it was secure. This time it was one of the men from work, so I handed over yesterday’s clothes and the packages the postman had brought, and he handed me the bag containing today’s clothes. We chatted for a bit, and he asked me about my plans for the weekend. I thought he was just trying to make me stand at my front door in only a towel for longer, but when I said I needed to go food shopping he gave me back the long black skirt from yesterday (when I later looked at what clothes I’d been given I was so glad he had, as all the bag contained was a black t-shirt).
After he left I got dressed, and headed to the bus stop. I felt completely covered, and I’d also worked out that I could hold the bottom of the t-shirt down while I was on the bus to minimise any movement from my boobs. The skirt was still slightly damp, but not sticking to me – but that didn’t matter in the end, as while I was waiting for the bus it started to rain. By the time the bus arrived, my clothes were starting to stick to me again.
At the other end of my bus journey it was just a short walk to the supermarket, but sitting down on the bus had left my skirt completely clinging to my legs. Walking around the brightly lit supermarket, where people were no longer rushing about with their heads down, I became acutely aware that everyone could see every curve and movement of my body. And once I’d gathered all the frozen foods I needed (most which seemed to be in the parts of the freezer you need to lean down into), not only were my nipples cold and hard again, but the t-shirt had even clung to the underside of my boobs. This was worse than my walk home last night, as I knew people could see me. All I wanted to do was get back to the privacy of my home, but first I had to endure the long Saturday queues, and then the bus journey home.
Once home, I needed to warm up, so I had to take off my wet clothes and go back to just wearing a towel. I’ve now gained a whole new level of appreciation for my net curtains!
Old 05-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #24
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for posting your story looking forward to more humiliating chapters
Old 05-14-2017, 04:10 PM   #25
Elouise

This morning I got up, had a shower, pulled on the skirt and t-shirt, and got myself some breakfast. While I was eating my breakfast, I realised that I needed to get these clothes washed before my friends came to collect them, so when I finished eating I stripped off and put them in the machine and got myself a towel to wear.
I then decided to get on with some housework – both because it needed doing, and in the hope that it would take my mind of the fact that if anyone called round I didn’t have any clothes to wear. It proved difficult though, as no matter how secure I tried to make the towel it kept slipping and I’d have to stop what I was doing to adjust it.
Luckily the only person who called round was one of the women from work with my clothes for tomorrow. She also kept me talking on the doorstep for a while. She said that she likes the way my time is building up, as it gives them more time to think what they would like me to do, adding that she’s sure they can make me say “no” again during these two weeks and then they will be able to extend my time by even more. She then suggested I set up a spreadsheet to keep track of how many views this thread has had, and how that converts into how many days/weeks/months my time could be extended by (it’s worrying to see how high it’s getting now, it’s already at three and a half months).
The following user says Thank You to Elouise for this post:
Old 05-15-2017, 03:17 AM   #26
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

They could simply ask if they should extend the time by another month whenever they want. Then if you say yes, it gets extended, if you say no, it gets extended anyway, a win for all involved I'd say.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:59 AM   #27
Skywise

Wow, I really love your stories.

I hope you're made to do the questionnaire at some point. And of course posting your answers here .

Mmm baby, I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go.

truth or dare, strip games, dice dares, bets, masturbation, teasing/denial, edging, forced orgasms, toys, bondage, mild chastity, nudity, CFNM, hidden public

Dislikes
semi public, humiliation, pain, mild cbt, long time denial ,ruined orgasms, cross-dressing

Limits:
face, public, social suicide, CBT, heavy pain, watersports, scat, blood, messy, diapers, permanent, illegal, family
Skywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:13 PM   #28
Elouise

Today I had the smart black jacket back that I wore on Friday, a knee length, stretchy black skirt, a black cotton thong, one of the bras I that had arrived on Saturday, and … nothing else. The bra was the one that I thought would fit the brief of a “less-rigid” bra. It is basically just made of stretchy lace with an elasticated band around the bottom. Fortunately, the pattern of the lace means that my nipples are covered, and the lace of the bra just about reaches where the jacket buttons, so it doesn’t look so obvious that it’s just a bra under the jacket – it could possibly just pass as a lacy V-neck top.
On the bus my boobs did move around more than they ever did in any of my old bras, but I was relieved to find that they did at least stay covered. When I got to work, it dawned on me that I normally take my jacket off when I’m sat at my desk, but – with other people around – my friends said that I could keep it on as long as I undid the button whenever I was sat down.
At lunchtime they asked what I did and didn’t like about the skirt they had bought for me, and I said that I liked the length of it but didn’t like how it highlighted how pale my legs are. So they suggested that on my way home I stop off in town and get some fake tan. One of the women recommended that I get one that you apply daily to gradually build the colour to what you want, and reminded me not to dress (even in a towel) or sit down until it had dried. Then I was asked to apply it in my living room, but not to close my curtains until it had completely dried - so that if I didn’t get it done before I needed to turn the lights on people would be able to see me through my net curtains.
At the end of the day I collected tomorrow’s outfit and was told that I didn’t need to wash the skirt tonight as I will be wearing it again tomorrow, and asked me to continue undoing the jacket whenever I sat down today – so that meant on the bus as well. I chose to sit near the front of the bus as the seats were lower in comparison to the windows but I would still have the seats in front of me to hide me a bit.
By the time I’d got into town, purchased some fake tan, and then caught the bus home, I knew I wouldn’t have long to apply the fake tan and let it dry before it would start getting dark, so I’d have to get started on it as soon as I got in. In my rush to get off the bus and home I nearly forgot to fasten my jacket and was stood in the aisle before I remembered. I managed to apply the fake tan while it was still light, and it was only towards the end of the time it needed to dry that it started to get dark. I waited longer than the instructions said to for it to dry to be extra sure that it was before switching the light on to check, and then wrapped my towel around me before quickly closing the curtains.
(I’ve now seen that the number of views this has had means already means I could get at least a four-month extension to my time.)
Old 05-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #29
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

The more humiliating your chapters the more views I love where this is going, you have great work friends tell them I appreciate their involvement
Old 05-16-2017, 01:12 AM   #30
EndlessElljay

What a fun story this is! Not to be cruel, but I think we're all rooting for you to say 'no' again, Elouise, so it's all on you to stay strong. I hope you're having some fun with it all, though

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EndlessElljay for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk