Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)

Okay this is my first story and I have been on this site for about 2 or so months. This is basically a story about Me (my name I'll use here is John) and my friends, names will all be different, ages the same when they were at that time.*

To start us off, when I was 10, my friend Ethan and I would have sleepovers constantly. We would have them about every weekend at his home. Neither of us were gay at that time and neither of us are gay now, but we were obsessed with the game Truth or Dare. We have played the game since we were little kids, however, one night we had a sleepover where things grew more extreme. *(I don't remember the exact conversations we shared but I do remember a rough example of it.) The following takes place at night, when his parents were asleep, during a game of truth or dare. I slept on a bed and so did Ethan, they were side by side and fairly close. *

"John, I got some good truths and dares, just please don't tell anyone else what we do here. Okay?"*

"Ya that's fine. I think it's my turn I choose truth."

"Okay, Do you ever have your penis get long?"*

"Uhh, I don't think so... Truth or Dare"

"Give me a dare and give me a hard one."

"Okay," I said, "I dare you to say every swear word you know."*

"Does it have to be loud?"*

I shook my head.*

"Fuck, Bitch, Ass, Penis, Pussy, Shit. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"okay remember the promis we made a littl bit ago"*

I nodded.*

"Okay, I dare you to take off your pjs and put them on my bed."

"You mean go nakie?"

Ethan nodded. "Can I stay under the covers?"

Ethan shook his head, "No you cannot go under the covers."

I sighed, and sloly took off my shirt, my Pj bottoms and my boxers. And that was the first time anyone, since I was a baby, as ever seen me naked.*

Ethan looked at my penis and my balls for a little while and the I asked him, "Uh, truth or dare?"*

He replied, "Dare"*

I told him the same dare as me so we were both on equal playing ground. He then told me, "Isnt this more fun then the boring old truth or dare we used to play?" I agreed. "Well then, how Bout we only choose dare."

"That sounds fun." I agreed.*

"Okay then I dare you to get into the same bed as me and we both put the covers over us."

And me, not liking to argue or turn my back on things or look like a chicken I agreed. I hopped into his bed and we both went under the sheets. First thought of mine was: It is very warm. Second was: what's the funny sensation? Well after about 15-20 seconds I asked Ethan if he felt a funny sensation, he said he did. Then he said to me, "Hey can I give you another dare, you can give me 2 later."*

I nodded and he dared me to touch and rub his penis and balls till he said stop. This, also, was my first time ever touching anyone elses penis or balls. I first noticed how long and hard his penis felt, then I felt his balls, they were pretty small and rough. I was feeling him up until about a minute later when he said stop. When I stopped I told him his two dares. "You have to rub my balls and my penis for 3 minutes. Also when your done you have to message my ass."*

He agreed and started to rub away, the funny sensation was going all over and mostly in my stomach and balls. My penis and balls felt good being handled by someone else and I was enjoying it. After the three minutes I rolled over and he started to rub my ass for a little while, then I told him to stop.*

"Okay John, I know your tired and I know I am too so how about this. We both go downstairs like this and eat some ice cream. Who ever finishes last has to do a dare by the other person."

I said, "Are you 100% sure your parents are sleeping?" He nodded, "fine then let's do it."*

We walked out his room into the pure darkness that is his house. He turned on a flash light and handed one to me. We both shined the light at eachothers privates to make sure we were both naked. But also, I realized that his penis was bigger then mine and it was throbbing. Mine was small and shrivled. We started to walk downstairs and he got out ice cream. We both got the same amount and started to eat it. About 10 minutes later he tapped me and said, "Finished. Oh and, bring your ice cream back upstairs I'll give you your dare up in my room."*

I followed him into his room and he told me to get into different beds. We did, then he told me "Your dare is to sleep naked on top of the sheets and put the rest of the ice cream on your ass. Tomorrow when we wake up you can take a shower before you go home."*

That was it, I fell asleep with the ice cream on my ass, woke up the next morning took a shower with Ethan watching and then went home, as if nothing happened.*

I will post more stories of my dare adventures when I feel like it. Also, it will help me the more comments I get on it. * * *
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Funny pie for this post:
Old 11-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
sailorman3217

i like it! it remeinds me of wen i used to play around with my friends wen i was younger... you should add more stories this is soo interesting because i feel like im reading the same exact experiences i had only someone else is writing them down for me!

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
sailorman3217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
Funny pie

Okay got quite a few views and a very nice reply. I might as well write the next entry.*

This part takes place with me (John) and my friend Ethan (yes same one from the last entry). It was at his house and his big brother Tyler was babysitting us (Tyler is 13). His parents said they would be home at about 11, but they still weren't home yet and it was 11:30 and when Tyler called his parents said something like: the traffic was slow so they missed their reservations for dinner, so they had to wait and that caused them to see a later movie. Anyway they weren't home so all 3 of us (being up past our bedtimes) agreed to just go and stay into our rooms.*

"Hey, I think Tylers sleeping wanna play some extreme truth or dare?" (We called it that ever since the last story and this one is 2 weeks after that) Asked Ethan.*

"Ya man, I pick truth!"

"Okay, hmm... Has anyone, other then me seen you naked?"

"No way. Ethan, You know I'm kinda private like that. Truth or dare?"

"Dare me, hard one too John."

"Okay, okay.... I dare you to sleep naked tonight and If you forget I get to give three more dares in the morning."

"haha, like Id forget... Truth or dare?"

What do you expect me to say, we always considered 2 truths in a row a whimppy move. "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to take all of the sheets off your bed and strip all the way down to your underpants."

And so I stripped infront of my best friend. "Truth or dare"*

"How about this, we both only take dares for the rest of the night?"

Sounded like a good idea, I agreed. "Okay, I dare you to turn on the light and go naked."*

Ethan then got out of bed and turned on the light, He looked back at me, probably to make sure My bed has no sheets and my cloths were all off. He then walked back to his bed and stood up and stripped naked. I couldn't help it, I did stare for a little.*

"John, got a good look? Hah, okay... I dare you to let me give you a wedgie."

"How big of one?"*

"As hard as I can, you can remove it when I'm done with my next dare." He then walked over to me and I bent down giving him my ass up. He grabbed my tighty witties and yanked up as hard has he could. He then started to laugh as hard as he could and when I looked in the mirror, my entire butt was showing and my balls were squished and so was my penis.*

"Okay Ethan," I said in a fairly high pitched voice, "I dare you to use your mouth only, to take off my underwear."*

"Ewww. No way."*

"Fine then, will you take your punishment for not doing it?"

"Oh god no! I'll do it." he then started to walk over to me and grabbed the front of my underwear with his mouth. He started to go down slowly and when he got down far enough my penish and balls flopped out, his face had just touched my balls, and then finished taking off my underwear.*

"John, that was nasty, Im gonna have to pay you back big time! I dare you to go downsstairs naked and look for some food for us, then bring it upstairs."*

I started to walk down being very quiet, I passed tylers room and noticed his lights were out. I continued walking downstairs and opened their pantry, I took some chips out and turned around. It was then I noticed there was a light on and I head a voice saying, "Ethan? John? I thought I told you guys to go in your room and go to bed."*

It was Tyler, I am so boned, I thought to myself. "Uhh sorry Tyler," I said, "we were just hungry and I came down for some food."

"Oh okay, let me help you."*

Crap. I was boned. He came around the corner, and stopped and stared, he didn't say anything but his eyes did. I just waited till he said something, and finally, "Why are you naked???"

"Uhh, Well...you see.... Ethan and I were playing truth or dare... And one thing led to another.... And, tada."

"Wait, you guys play truth or dare like this? Woah! I used to do this stuff when I was a kid! Can I play with you?"*

This, was probably the last thing I, or anyoneever suspected. And what was I to say? "Uh, ya but let me ask you something first. Have you or Ethan seen one another naked?"*

He shook his head.

"Okay well lets go upstairs. Oh and Ethans naked too.." and with that me, a 4'6" naked 10 year old, was leading my 4'4" naked 10 year olds, older 5' tall 13 year old into his room to play truth or dare with us. When I got into the room, Ethan almost fainted. He turned white and ran for a sheet to cover up.*

"Haha, bro it's fine, no ones getting into trouble, John said I can play with you. But it seems you already got started. Wanna give me 2 dares to start off?"

Ethan and I whispered for a little while. Desiding what to do. And finally, I told Tyler, "You have to get naked, and you can never tell what happens here."

Tyler nodded and started to strip. He took off his shirt and I noticed his shirtless body, it was pretty good, defintaly not fat, kinda muscular. The. He took off his shorts and I instantly noticed he had a buldge sticking out of his boxers. Then he took those off, and out came the first fully erect penis I have ever seen.

I can tell you that me and Ethan tried not to stare and we both looked at our own parts. Then Tyler said, "How about we make teams, I dare John, John dares Ethan and Ethan, you dare me." We agreed. "Okay, John, I dare you to to rub my penis."*

I thought nothing of it seeing hoe I've done this for Ethan, I started to just rub it and it started to throb, then I stopped. "Ethan, I dare you to rub my balls for 2 minutes." He did and it felt good.

When he was done he told Tyler, "I dare you to Jack off." This caught me by surprise. I never heard this word but it sounded weird.*
*Tyler asked, "Where?"

Ethan just told him to do it here.*

Tyler grabbed his cock and started to move it up and down faster and faster. Eventually he started to make some grunting noises and finally... "ahhhhhhhhhh" he shot out a bunch of white fluid....

I don't remember much after that but I remember the next morning when I woke up I was still naked, and I was in the same bed with Ethan. Tyler, however, was in his room sleeping. I took off the covers and I saw Ethan sleeping face down in sweats. I stretched his waist line as far as they could go and got a good view of his ass. I then took my finger and put it in his butt hole. He yelled and jumped foreward. I the. Explained he was wearing clothes as he was sleeping and that was his pre punishments.*

"Pre punishement?" he asked.*

"Yah," I said, "I had this dream and Noe I'm gonna do it." I dared him to open his mouth and let me down what I want for 2 min. He opened and I stuck my somewhat hard penis inside his mouth. I too the back of his head and made him give me my first blow job. Then when that was done I dared him to get into the shower with me and have him do everything for me. And when that was finished, I dared him to stay naked for the entire day. We pretended nothing was different until I went home and I smacked his ass right as I was leaving.*
Old 11-29-2009, 01:33 AM   #4
Hamishrules
Account Banned

i like this, please continue
=)
Hamishrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Funny pie

For this segment I am writting it at night, I am tired and can't think too clearly, so I appologize for anything that doesn't make sence.*

In this part I will skip ahead to my 11th birthday. It was a sleepover party, at it was me, John, 11; Ethan, 10; Keith, 11; and Tyler, 13, Ethans brother from my last segment. Well it was about 10:00 and the party started to die down, espically because my parents told us to get into the sleeping bags. We were all getting dressed, or well for me, I was stripping down to just boxers. Ethan wore boxers and a t shirt, Keith wore a shirt, boxers and sweatpants, Tyler wore gym shorts and boxers. Well after I "scouted" and learned that my parents were sleeping I went back to the group and told them the news.*"Okay, my parents are asleep, wanna start to play Truth or Dare?"

They all agreed. Ethan stood up and announced how the game would be played: you cannot pick 2 truths in a row but you may pick dare as many times as you want. *Once a dare or truth is given you will do it or be forced too. You are not allowed to tell anyone what happens here. Also, if you absolutly refuse to do a dare the punishment will be ___ (You the reader will find this out later)! Oh and lastly you cannot dare or truth someone who has just recently gone.*
Everyone was shocked by the punishment dare by otherwise agreeed to the game. Ethan went first, "Keith, being new you will be asked to do the first one. Truth or dare?"

He responded, "Truth."

Ethan asked, "Are you going to pick truth most of the game."

"No." he replied. "But, I might as well see how hard the game is before I start doing dares."

It was an acceptable answer. Keith asked me, "Truth or dare birthday boy?"*

Well, knowing that Keith was new to this game neither his truth or dares are going to be too hard right in the start. "Truth" I said. After all I was curious to what he would ask. *

"How often do you play this game?"*

"Well, Ethan and I were playing this game since we were like 7 or something, Tyler just recently started to play with us." Everyone found no fault with the statement. "Tyler, truth or dare?"*

"Dare."

Well, I didn't want to scare Keith but I also didn't want him thinking we were gonna do super easy dares and truths all night. "Okay, I dare you to go into your sleeping bag and go naked for 2 turns."

This sparked intrest in Keith eyes, he was watching Tyler with extreme detail wondering if he was going to do it.*

Tyler was going into the bag and when he was fully in he stripped off his shorts and boxers. If you were looked close enough you could see a little tent being formed.

"Alrighty, that's done. Keith truth or dare?"

Everyone was surprised. Tyler skipped Ethan and went right to Keith. Also it was pointless to ask him truth or dare because you can't pick truth twice.*

"Uhh, I umm.... I think I..... I have to do dare right?" *

"Ya I guess so, well I dare you to strip down to your boxers. Also, you have to stay above your sheets." dared Tyler.*

And so with a little hesitation he took off his shirt, he looked around the group and toon off his sweat pants. He was forming a boner, small yet noticable. He looked uncomfy and cover up by putting his hands over his lap. He looked at Ethan, "Truth or dare?" he got out quickly.*

"Dare." Ethan answered.*

The quickness and the lack of thinking in ethans answer made Keith nervous. He thought a little then finally asked us, "We are going to do a lot worse then this right?"

We all agreed with various tones of ah hubs and yeps.*

"Well then, I guess I dare you to strip naked."*

Ethan grinned, as he often does while playing this game. He took off his shirt and everyone looked up at him as he stood up, then, while looking at no one else except keither he dropped his boxers.*

I looked at Keith, he was staring. I looked at Tyler he was redressing himself. Finally I looked at Ethan. They were all quiet. Eventually Ethan sat down and asked me, "Truth or dare?"

I responded dare and Ethan told me to get naked. I stood up, and just took off my boxers. Looked at Tyler and asked him the favorable question. He answered dare.*

"I dare you to get naked and get out of the sleeping bag."*

Which he did, and when he was naked everyone noticed, as if we didn't know before, Tyler was the biggest out of us. He turned to Keith and asked him the three worded question. He wanted dare, and so Tyler simply said join the rest of us. And that is what Keith did. He took off his underwear and was bare with the rest of us. Then he looked at Ethan, "Truth or dare?"

Ethan chose the obvious answer and Keith said, "I dare you to pick only dare for the rest of the night." he agreed on one condition, that we all do the same. We all thought it would be more interesting.

Ethan looked at me and dared me to make it so we all have to go into my backyard. (Okay, back in the day, my backyard was basically separated to a forest by a gate). We all went into my backyard, naked, with flashlights and went into the forest/woods. While we were there I dared Tyler, "I dare you to be 'it'." Ethan ran left *and Keith and I ran forward, the game was naked hide and seek, when you find a player or players you could dare them whatever you want. However, in 25 minutes if you could not be found you were to return to the house and everyone who was not found was able to dare whoever was it and the people who were found.*

Keith stayed close to me and we heard Tyler footsteps behind us and we kept running. After about 2 minutes we stopped and sat down. We were both quiet, listening for footsteps. Nothing. It was quiet. After another 10 minutes or so passed I looked at Kieth and asked him if he was enjoying this. He was. That means he was having as much fun as we were. We stayed quiet just listening. The stagnent silence. Another two minutes. We were just looking around. I asked about how long he thought we were hiding for. He replyed, "Probably 15 minutes or so."

"I think we should split up just incase."

Keith agreed. He stood up and started to walk away. As soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps I saw a flicker. I looked behind me and noticed Tyler was extremly close. He still didn't notice me. I was practicly pissing myself. My penis became erect and I sat there brethless. Right as the light moved away from my feet I let out a sigh of relief. A bit too early though, the light sharply made a 180 degree turn and was shining on my legs. Tyler found me.*

"Haha, I got the birthday boy!" Tyler proclaimed. "Well for my dare, I dare you to be it with me. So go look for your friends."

I was shocked I sat there motionless covering up my erection. Finally I asked him, "how much longer do we have?"*

He didn't know. He guessed, "5 more minutes?"*

Just as he was finishing his guess I heard Ethans voice, "Times up! Tyler, you find anyone?"

Tyler looked dissappointed but he did point to me.*

Ethan looked at me with a grin and then told us, "well let's continue the rest of the game inside."*

We started to walk back to my house. Ethan found Keith and took him back to my house. Tyler and I were to be dared by both Ethan and Keith and we were not to dare them back. Ethan spoke to Keith for a while in hushed tones. Then eventually they both said, "Well since you two lost you with both get a dare by each of us then a dare from us together."

Keith pulled me aside and Ethan pulled Tyler aside. Keith dared me, "I dare you to suck me for 3 minutes. And if I cum, you have to swallow it."

Now I have been jacking off for about 3 months now and I have never had a wet ejaculation. But I knew what it was. So keith walked over to me and told me to get on my knees. I complied. I put my mouth on his penis and started to go back and forth. As I was doing it I felt hands pressed against the back of my head, Keith was making me go faster. Eventually I felt his penis throb a lot. Then I felt the warm salty weird smelling sensation in my mouth. I gagged but I did swallow it all.*

When Keith told Ethan that he was done with me, Ethan called me over and Tyler went to Keith.*

When I was with Ethan he dared me to masterbate while I masterbated him. It was complicated, but after a minute or so Ethan started to spasm and, like me, he had a dry ejac. When I was done and when Tyler was done Ethan and Keith got together.*

About a minute later Ethan and Keith turned to me and Tyler. *"John, Tyler, we dare you both to sleep naked in the same sleeping bag. Also you are to 69 right here and now infront of us."

I had no idea what 69 was so I asked. Then I found out what it ment. Tyler went onto to floor and I did too. He put his mouth on my cock and same with me. He was much bigger then me and he was probably going to cum also.*

After 45 seconds it happened. I felt the throbbing and the warm jucises hit my throat and I was forced to swallow them.

That was it for the game. Ethan put his shirt and boxers on, Keith put his boxers, sweatpants and shirt back on. Meanwhile Tyler and I were getting into the same bag. We slept back to back. It felt weird having his butt touch mine but not as weird as what we just finished doing. *

When I woke up everyone was still sleeping and I noticed that Tyler and I were facing eachother. Our wieners touching. I fell back asleep.*
Old 12-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
Jarvis

Very nice!!! Please keep telling us more!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
Funny pie

Now instead of me playing with Ethan, who I only play with this is my first time ever playing truth or dare with someone else. It also happens that this person is a girl. Her name is Katie, very pretty, blond hair, a little shorter then me, she is 12 at this time (I was 11 and we are in the same grade). Anyways her folks and mine are good friends, we are are at her house doing homework and her folks are going out with mine. As we are at her house this conversation starts.

"Hey John, Im done with my homework. Are you?"

"Uhh, just about. Why, what do you want?"

"Well, my parents are out and I wanted to know if you wanted to play a game?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you've had sleepovers before right?" I nodded. "Well, Have you ever played truth or dare?"*

"Ya," I said, "with a friend a few times."

"Oh, well what kind of truth or dares have you done?"*

"Just some easy classic stuff." Of course I wasn't gonna tell her the kinda stuff we did. "What about you?"

"Well," she said, "Ive done some pretty fun dares, and I've never played with a boy before. You wanna play?"

I moved my math book aside and nodded.

"Okay, John, Truth or dare?"

"Uhh, Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Uhh... no... Truth or dare?"

"Hah you never kissed a girl... Well I'll take a dare."

"Okay, uhh, I dare you to do the rest of my math homework for me."

"Ah, cmon, I don't wanna. Give me a fun dare!"

"Well I can't think of anything."

"Just anything! First thing that comes to mind!"

"Uhh, I dunno."

"Okay just first thing you think of."

"I dunno. How about you dare me, that way I can think of something."*

She smiled. "Okay, well..." she looked off into the distance. "no ones tells anyone anything right?"*

I agreed.*

"Well, I dare you to strip to your underwear for the rest of the game!!"

I was shocked. I knew Katie for a while but I never would have that this would have happened. "Uhhhh....do I have to??"
She nodded. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt. She was completly silent and stared. I took off my shirt and she was watching carefully. I reached for my jeans and she adjusted herself for a better look. I stood up and she wouldn't take her eyes off me, my hands went to the button of my jeans and unbottoned them. Her eyes widened. I unzipped my zipper and she sat forward with anticipation. "Must I?" she nodded as fast as her head could go.*

I took off my jeans and her eyes widened with shock. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock, it was growing and I had a small tent sticking straight up.*

"Okay Katie, I think I know the direction this game is going. I dare you to strip to your underpants and you must not cover up for the rest of the game."*

She nodded and slowly took off her shirt, her bra popped out. Then she stood up and took off her shorts. She was wearing a pair of white painties with a Hello Kitty on the front.

My tent grew larger and larger. Neither of us could take our eyes off eachother. She then asked me, "So John, I dare you to strip naked for one turn."*

I was still staring and took off my boxers. My little boner and balls popped out. She went even more wide eyed. Moth opened, completly silenced. I told her, without even bothering asking for truth or dare. "I dare you to take your braw off for the rest of the game."*

She didn't appear to hear me. I said it again. And she stood up and took off her bra. My first boobs I have ever seen were revealed before my eyes.*

She sat down and I started to grab my boxers. She saw my ass as I stood up and then I bent down giving her a full view of my butt. She then noticed what I was grabbing and said as fast as she could, I couldn't even understand her the first time.

Eventually I got out, "I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game!"*

I just stopped and sat back down. Then I dared to take off her panties. She took them off and I could not have grown any harder.*

She and I just stared at eachother for about 3 mintues when she said, "Okay, uhh.... It's uhh..... My turn.... I dare you to let me measure you."

I was very confused and had no idea what that ment but I agreed and she got up. I watched her butt bounce upstairs. It was very fun. She then came down with a ruler and told me to stand up. I did. She knelt down and stuck the ruler to my skin. She grabbed my penis with her hand and held it straight. I shuttered when she touched it. She didn't notice. She then said out loud, "4 and 1/4 inches. That's huge!" (Well it was for a 11 year old).*

I then dared her to give me a full body massage. I lied down on my stomach and she rubbed my shoulders. Then my neck. A little later she went to my mid and lower back. Then finally she massaged my ass. It felt awesome, as she was just rubbing and touching it for a while she then went inbetween the back of my legs. It was extremly exhilerating, she told me to flip over. I did, she rubbed my balls and my cock. It felt extremly good then she stopped.*

"I dare you to Jack off." there was that word again. I was confused and just started to do what Tyler did that one night. *I put my hand on my cock and went up and down. Eventually it felt like I was gonna pee so I stopped.*

"I dare you to finish me off!" she was confused. I told her to Jack me off till I we t. She did. It felt good and it was the most I went since I started to do it.*

We then dared eachother to stay naked for the rest of time until her parents came home. Also that night she dared me to feel her up. I felt her breasts and also I felt the area around her vagina and I went inside a little. She moaned. It was an amazing night and one of our first games we ever had.*
Old 12-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is really good. Please write some more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Funny pie

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, Ive been a little busy. Anyways, this segment of my life is when I was 11 and it is with me Katie and another one of my friends, Brian, he is 11. *

We were all hanging out playing basketball. While we were playing it Brian proclaims that we do horse, after all 1v1v1 does get boring and complicated. So we started playing Horse and after about 10 shots or so and me being the only one with H, Katie proposed, "Hey guys, since no one is here and because no one, except John, has a letter, let's make it more interesting."*

I had a rough idea of what she ment at the time. Brian however, was more interested then me, he claimed, "Like a bet? Sure, I bet I can beat all three of you hands down."*

Katie giggled and I grew a grin. She went on to say, "Well, since no one can see us, how about we play strip horse?"

Brian and I looked at eachother. Apperently, like me, he didn't know how to play either.*

"Its easy once I yell you the rules. Each letter is an artical of clothing. If you get a letter you take off that piece of clothing. H is socks and shoes, but it won't hurt too bad because what we are playing on (it was her driveway with a basket ball hoop), O is your shirt, R is unbuttoning your pants, for me it's taking them off S for you is taking off your pants, for me it's my bra. And E is naked and you have to take 2 dares from the people who beat you."*

The rules sounded simple enough. I only had one question, "Can we start over? I mean I already have H and it wouldn't be fun to start with that."*

They agreed and we started to play. First was Brian, he just shot from about 10 or so feet away, he missed. Then was Katie, she shot from about the same spot but a little more towards the right. Now the game got interesting, Katie was in control, as long as she didn't miss a shot from here on she would never get a letter. I shot, and I luckly made it. Brians turn, he shot and he made it. Then Katie, looking dissappointed went up, she missed. It was now my turn, I made it, nothing too hard just a lay up. Brian went, he missed, both Katie and I laughed as Brian sat down and started murmuring and taking off his shoes and socks. Katie went up, she made it, nothing new, she was always good at sports. I went back up, I told them, "One hand." I threw it, it went in, but barely. Brian went up, he made it. Katie tried, but she missed.*

Both Katie and Brian had H, I didn't have anything. I threw the ball from about 15 feet or so, but I missed. Brians turn, he turned around and said, "backwards shot." He somehow made it. Katie and I exchanged looks of worry. She went up and tried to do it. She failed, as did I. I sat on the ground and quickly took my shoes and socks off. However, Brians eyes were glued to Katie who had just stripped off her shirt, she was wearing a pink trainning bra.*

The score was Brian and I H, Katie HO. Brian went back up and threw the ball to the floor as hard as he could from about 20 feet away, and by some miracle he made it. My eyes nearly shot out of my head, Katie calmly walked and grabbed the ball. She threw it down with all her might and actually, did make it. I was stunned. I grabbed the ball and walked over to the spot. I threw the ball down as hard as I could, but unfortunatly it was a little too hard. The ball overshot and I had to take off my shirt. Brian grabbed the ball and tried to do a lay up, he missed, again. It was then katies turn, she went quite a good distance away and chucked the ball, getting my expected results, she missed. I grabbed the ball and walked into position. I calmed down and did a grandma shot, and it was good, went perfectly in.*

Brian thought it was easy so he went up and did it, he missed, by alot. Katie tried, and it went in. The score was evened up as everyone had HO, we were all ready for what was next. They handed me the ball and I threw it in from right under the net and it went out and right back in. Again, Brian thought it was easy except he was wrong, he got it out but not back in. Katie threw it a little too light, it barely went out and obviously it went back in. Brian and I were thinking about how we would call it, because we were eager we said, didn't count. Brian and I stated that because the ball didn't technically go through the net it didn't go through it twice. So there was Katie, taking off her pants, both me and Brian stared and watched. It was crazy, me and Brian were shirtless and Katie was just in her bra and painties.*

It was back to me, I threw it from about where the 3 point line was and I almost made it, but missed. Brian went up, threw it and made from about where the key is. Katie went up, both Brian and I watched as she walked up, a chill went by, she shrivled. It was cute to watch, she perked up, then calmed down and threw it, and by some amount of luck, she made it. Then I went up to throw it, it missed. I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my jeans. It was kinda hard to keep them up, Brian went up, he threw it from an increadable distance, he chucked it, it bounced and went in. I was in shock. Katie went up, wasn't even funny how far away it was. She slipped off her bra, her little breasts pooped and and it was all eyes on her. I don't think either Brian or I looked away.
Eventually, after enough staring, I managed to get out, "Do I have to bounce it when it goes in?"

"Nah, it just has to go in." Brian studdered.*

I went to take my shot, I got up and right when I started to throw the ball my pants slipped a little and it threw me off. I was pissed but I took off my pants.*

Now I had HORS, Brian had HO and Katie also had HORS. It was obvious I had a boner, everyone either turned red or giggled. I was embarrased and the Brian took the ball and did another bounce shot from roughly 15 feet, he missed. Katies turn, all eyes were still on her, although her eyes were a little south of my equator. She threw the ball, but to be honest, I had no idea how she threw the ball, I was watching her not the ball, but apperently she made it. I went up right to the left of the net and chucked it, just wanting to get it done with. Unfortunatly, I missed, I had lost, I was deep red and just looked down for 2 minutes and then slid down my underwear. I was naked, my penis was as hard as ever about 5 inches. But it went down fairly fast thanks to the cold. But now all eyes were on me.*

Then Brian took the ball and shot, he missed. I laughed as now he had to unbutton and unzip his pants. Katie took back the ball and yet again, I was covering up and too busy to look, she apperently made it. Brian went up to throw the ball, he missed. He slid down his pants very slowly and we realized what he was wearing. Tighty whities, his obvious tent was too funny not to look at. Katie stared and so did I, it was funny how red he got. He then shouted on, "Stop looking already and go!"

Katie was too preoccupied looking to really concentrate, she missed. Then Brian went, he was about to shoot when Katie stanrted to shake her breasts, this made me and Brians penis twitch. He tripped, and missed the shot. Katie went up to shoot the ball, she made every attempt to not look, and it worked, she made it. Again Brian went to go and shoot when he screwed up. He was motionless, paralyed that he just missed the shot. He started to mutter but it was obvious he wasn't going to take off his tighty whities, Katie just whispered something to him, then he nodded. Katie then proceeded to grab brians underpants and I was shocked then she ducked down, her head to the side of him, one hand in the front and one in back. She then slowly started to take his underwear off. Her hands brushed his penis and balls and ass and it made him shutter. Eventually both of us were naked. Katie said, "Okay well, I dare John and Brian 2 dares, Brian you dare John twice." I got the short end of the stick. We walked inside the house, all of us, minus Katie totally naked, she was still topless and pantsless, but still had painties on. Finally she said, "Okay, John it looks like you no longer have a boner, I dare you to get one and measure up with Brian, and see who is bigger."*

I walked up to Katie and asked, "Can I? You know, to get a stiffy?"*

She nodded, I grabbed her boobs and started to do stuff with them. I could tell by the look on brians face that he was shocked. And this was easy, I grew a boner and I stood next to Brian. I was longer then him, he was about an 1 and 1/2 inches smaller then me. I laughed.*

Brian the dared me to not put up a fight. I agreed and he proceeded to feel my cock and yank as hard as he could, it kinda hurt but I didn't fight. 2 of my 4 dares were done, Katie then said to Brian, "I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game."*

Brian looked down at his flaccid penis and agreed, he then said to everyone, "Well that's all my dares done, I can't be dared to do anything anymore. John, I think you got a dare from both Katie and I."*

Katie looked at me and said, "I dare you to give Brian a blow job!"*

It was the first time I ever heard this word. "Whats that?"*

Katie looked at me and kinda turned red and said in a shy voice, "Its when you go on your knees and move your mouth up and down on someone elses erect penis, all until the other person goes."*

I was still confused and I really didn't want to do it. I have never wanted to suck another boy off but I was dared, also the punishment was too much. So I went on my knees and Brian walked over to me. He was still flaccid so Katie whispered to me, "Make him hard." I was confused so I just started to feel and play with his balls and bingo, he was erect. I put his penis in my mouth and about 5 mintues later I felt him surge, he then grabbed my head and kept me down, then I felt it. The warm, gooey, salty goop hit my throat. I gated and Brian just collapsed and said how good it felt.*

Then when he got back up and after I cleaned out my mouth he came up to me and said, "For my last dare to you, I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the night. Also, for now on, if I ever want a blow job, then you have to give me one."

I was baffled. I really didn't want to. But I had to agree, and I'll tell you now, Brian has had me suck him off 14 times since that night. * * * * **
Old 12-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
Funny pie

In hounor of the Holiday spirit I would like to share my story. However, I don't think I will post anymore after this, seeing how no one is commenting on my story. Now this happened when I was 11 and Ethan was 11. Our families and us were at a park celebrating New Years, nothing to interesting, we were just playing our gameboys and talking. When we finished dinner Ethan and I managed to get away from everyone and it was just us. As we were walking in the park he said, "Hey, wanna play? It's the last time we will be able to play till next year."*

I laughed and then said, "Yea, sure let's play."

We made a sharp left and went into an area off the trail, surrounded by trees and bushs. We sat down and I did too, "Okay, who goes first?"

"Well, we can either play rock, paper, sicissors or you can just say 'me me me'."

I held out my hands and we played. I picked rock, he picked paper. Then we went again, I went with sissors and he went with paper, 1-1. Last hand, he went paper and I went rock. I had to go first, not horrible, so instead of being mad I calmly said, "I pick dare."

"I dare you to get naked and stay that way for the rest of the game!"

It had gotten started quick, but nothing we haven't done before. I took off my shoes, shirt, socks, pants and then my boxers. And my manhood, started to grow, Ethan staring, that's all I know he was doing from the outside. "Well Ethan, I can see your taking in the sights. I dare you to join me by going naked."

He kept his head down while he took off his clothes, when he arrived at his pants he stopped, looked up and asked, "Do I have to?"*

I said he did. He took off his pants and it was easy to see why he didn't want to. When we were that age our erections were about 4"-5" he obiously developed more. He was sticking up instead of out and now he was roughly 6". He took off his underwear and even more cause, he had grown his first pubes. They went anything to be considered a bush but definatly there was some hair, scattered, very few in number, and one or two on his balls.*

He kept the me from staring by him sitting down. He asked me the question and I replyed truth, he wasn't expecting it, but he did have a question, "John, what do you Jack off to mostly?" I was quiet, never used that word before (Jack off) but I understood what he wanted.*

"Uhh, mostly from girls I see on the internet. Um, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I was thinking, not too much we could do, "I dare you to stay standing or atleast sit in a way in which you cannot cover up."

He put his legs down and layed eagle. I had a bird eye view of his entire front side, this made me a little harder. He asked me the question, and I said dare.*

"I dare you to go get me a few rolls (biscut that we were eating for new years) and some ranch."

"Uhh, are you nuts??? Both of our moms and dads are there, along with your brother, my step-sister and her friend! There's no way I can get them without being seen!"

***(Its the first time your hearing about my sister because she is about 15 and she spends most of the time out of the house, yes, she's adobted )***

"Well, it's either that or the punishment." Ethan stated.*

"Well the punishment involves my sister! Either way I have an extremly good chance of getting caught by her!"

"Rules are rules, choose."

"Fine, Ill do the dang dare!"

So I waited till my erection went down, as soon as I was flaccid I started to power walk as carefully as possible. Luckly we were fairly out of the way, so no one would see us if we left. So as I got next to the area where our familes were we at, I watched. As soon as there was no one near the food I'd grab as much as I could.*

Now! I bolted and ran to the food table, grabbed as man rolls as one arm could carry, then with my left I poured as much ranch onto a plate as possible. I then ran off, luckly no one saw me!

As I got back I saw Ethan who was talking and covering up. His face was red, I had no idea what he was saying but he was obviously embarrassed. Then I heard another voice, my heart was beating too loud for me to understand the words.*

Just then I made out who was talking, Ethan was naked and covering up to my sister and her friend! I just watched, I was trying to stay quiet and hear as much as possible before I exposed myself, as I would soon have to, my clothes were there. Then I heard my step sister say, "Well, I see johns clothes, so where is he??"

I was busted, yet I still waited. "He was dared to go get me some food, I'm still hungry."*

"You dared him to go naked??"

"Y-yea, I-I- I wanted to just embarrass him. That's the point of dares."

"Well, what dares have you done so far?"

"Im not gonna tell you girls!"

"Well, if you don't we will uncover you!" They said as they got closer to Ethan.*

"Okay! Okay! His dares soo far have been to Get naked and get the dip, My dares have been to get naked also and not to cover--"

"Ooo, so your not to cover up eh? Well then what are you doing now??"

Ethan put up some protest but it was obvious he was gonna lose. My step sisters friend walked over to Ethan and sat down and gently pulled away his arms. He stood there, emotionless. Then she whispered something to him, and he just pointed... Right at me!

My sister walked over and grabbed me. I was forced next to Ethan and we were both forced to not cover.

Just then my step sister and her friend talked to eachother. Then after a few minutes they turned to us and said, "Okay, you guys will continue playing, but if you need some encouragement...." Then both of them stripped down to their bras and painties, then they stripped eachother to become naked. They got their desired results, both ethan and I were staring at their pussy and their breasts. My sisters friend was really hot, she had such a smooth pussy and perfect breasts.*

My sister and her friend covered up and said to us, "Keep playing! You gotta finish before our parents come! Oh, and you can't involve, other than looking at us, in the dares."

Ethan said to me, "Well I wanted to eat those rolls but how about we finish up! I dare you to put the ranch on my willy and then Jack me off!"*

I complied, his penis was soo much stronger then mine, bigger too. I started to move up and down, he was staring at the girls, eventually he came. It was a huge load, it went all over me and the floor.

"Okay, same dare!"

He wasn't paying attention, he just was sitting there painting, apprently it was a lot for him. I said it again. This time he heard and rubbed my penis with the ranch. He then procedded to Jack me off. It felt soo good, staing at the breasts and pussy. Then it happened, I came! It was foniminal.*

We finished by cleaning up and then got dressed. We noticed the girls on the phone and it just kept ringing and ringing, and they kept texting and texting. We didn't think anything of it at the time, so we left and walked back to our families and continued the night as it was ment to be.*
Old 12-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #11
Nick
Distinguished Member

You should continue! I really liked that last part and the Horse game, plus I want to know what happens next, if anything does happen that is.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

What is this HORSE game. I didn't pick it up from your description. Sounds like you had an interesting time when you were younger lol.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
Nick
Distinguished Member

HORSE is a game you play like basketball normally with two people. Player one takes a shot from anywhere on the court. If they make it then player 2 takes the exact same shot. If player 2 makes that shot, the games moves on but if they miss then they get a letter (H is the first one). So if player one misses their original shot, the game moves on to player two taking a shot anywhere on the court and trying to make a shot that player 1 won't be able to make so that player one would get a letter. does that makes sense?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-O-R-S-E#H-O-R-S-E

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:54 AM   #14
Funny pie

Got quite a few views but hardly any comments. I have thee rest of my segements written out but I dunno if you guys wanna hear them.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #15
Funny pie

Alrighty, In this part I am 12, i skipped to this as an attention grabbed, seeing how not to many people are reading * Here I am playing truth or dare with my friend Tanner and his friend Max, they are both 13. Tanner is about my height but a little skinnier; Max is about 3 inches taller and bigger then me. We were playing Text Truth or Dare in which we ask eachother to do a dare and then send a picture/ video of that person doing the dare. All texts go to all of the people playing, so each person gets the question/dare and the responce/ video or picture. Also the other people choose what you want. **

We have played this game pretty often, it's been fun and I met Tanner through Ethan, and I met Max via Tanner. Tanners turn we are half way through the game and have already done some truths and dares. *Max sent "Tanner I dare you to strip to your boxers and do a handstand, you can put the camera on a desk so we can see you do it."

About five minutes later I get a text from Tanner, I opened it and saw him in his boxers walking away from the camera, he turned around and did a handstand, you couldn't really see a tent so I didn't know if there was one or not. I read below the video, "John, are you hard?"

I replyed, " not really, that didn't make me hard if that's what you want to know. Max I dare you to go naked for the rest game. Record yourself stripping."*

Another 3 minutes go by and I get a video of him getting naked. He was tall and fairly skinny, had broad shoulders and a fairly big penis. "John," apprently right back to me. "I dare you to take off your pants and underwear, then measure your cock, send a pic of it next to a ruler."

I went to grab a ruler and went to my room. Took off my shorts and my boxers, I became hard and measured myself. I sent the picture, I was 5 and a quarter. I got back a responce from both of them, Haha midget and a almost as big as mine was when I was 12. I sent to them, "Tanner, I dare you to rip right down the middle of the back of your boxers, wear those to school tomorrow."

10 minutes go by and the text came. He just sent a picture of his behind with a tear going down the back and both of his cheeks showing. "Max, dare you to send a picture of how hard you can get. You have 1 minute after you get this text to send the picture or you take the punishment.

Exactly 47 seconds after it got delivered I got the text from Max with a pic of his erect penis next to a ruler, he was 6 inches.*

I was impressed. Then I looked to see who got truthed or dared, it was me. I was dared to make a video of me going into my sisters room naked and get a pair of her panties, then I had to wear them until I was dared again.*

Luckly for me my sis wasn't home. I opened my door, my folks were downstairs, I quickly and soundlessly walked into my sisters room. Opened her drawers and finally found the pair, I put them on and showed the camera.*

I sent the text and asked Tanner if my pic got him hard.

I got a text back. I was suprised by what it said. Then I realized who I sent it to. Because my phone was the latest smart phone at the time when I put in my sisters name it also sent her the text. She watched me via video txt go into her room completly naked and look through her stuff. Then she saw me put on her panties and ask her if it got her hard.*

The text she sent me was, "WHAT THE HELL?! JOHN WHEN I gET HOME YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!"

I just sent to Max and Tanner, busted. I'll tell later.*

About 2 hours later my sister, her friend and her friends sister and brother came home. Her friend and her sister went into my sis room while she came into mine. *She told me, "You are gonna put on a little show for my friend and her sister. Her sister is your age her brother is 3 years younger."*

I was worried, this has never happened to me. So I walked into my sis room and there was a 14 year old girl with okay breasts, obviously still developing, her name was Jenna. The sister that was my ages name was Alex, she had very small lumps for breasts, good looking for my age. And then there was a 9 year old kid, his name was Max (pure coincidence), he was quiet and pretty small.*

I was fully dressed and extremly nervous. I was totally silent just wanting to get this obviously embarrassing task over with. I just looked back and forth between everyones faces, I had no idea what was going to happen.*

"Well, I was at the mall with Jenna here when I got your text. That is some pretty weird stuff, your just a cross dressing Percy little kid aren't you?"*

I was totally dazed, if she was at the mall with Jenna, does this mean that she saw the picture?*

"So I figured that you might want to see what happens when you mess with my stuff, don't think of this as a punishment more of a lesson."*

Jenna stood up and talked to my sis. Then when they were done Jenna and my sister both started to wisper to Alex and Max. Then they said fairly loud, "Youll tell us and then we can do anything?" my sis nodded. Then the kids grew a grin.*

My sis walked over to me and pushed me out of her room and told me to stay still and not to go anywhere. She went back into her room and then came out holding some cloths. She told me to put them on in a logical order and to toss the cloths I had on to her when I was done.*

I took off all my clothes and looked through the clothes she gave me. I had a pair of panties, sweats, a white shirt with several rips down the middle and two prices of string on the each side. I put on my new clothes and tossed my sister my old clothes.*

My sis and Jenna pointed for me where to stand, it had two spotlights on me. One on each side. I stood in the spotlights, one light hitting my left and the other my right, I was clearly illuminated. Just then Jenna and my sister walked to my sides and grabbed the strings. They told me to put my hands out wide to eachside. Also, I was told not to fall and keep my balance.*

Then my sister announced and a easy to hear loud voice, "And now... THE SHOW!!"

Just as she completed the statement the strings pulled back and my shirt was ripped from my chest. It caught me by surprise, Jenna and my sister walked up to me and said, don't move from this spot, also don't argue or cover up.*

Just then Jenna pantsed me and it revealed my obvious erection through my sisters panties. My sister and Jenna were clapping while Alex and Max were staring and were quiet.

Just then my sister turned me around and had me bend over. I bent down and as I did they ripped the panties off my body and I stoodthere naked with my ass to a girl my age and a young kid. My front privates were facing my sister and her friend.*

My sister nodded Alex walked up to me, she patted me on the back and I turned around. She was staring and I tried my very hardest not to cover up. Max walked over and stared at my privates. He was in awe, he looked down his shorts and underwear at his penis, then switched his gaze between his and my gear. Just then when I was staring at what Max was doing Alex started to rub my dick, not like jacking off, but more liking feeling. It felt good but I didn't want it to stop.*

When I was concentrating on what Alex was doing max apperently pulled down his shorts and stood next to me. He was comparing. He then looked up and so did I.*

I noticed all 3 girls with their phones aimed at us.*

They were taking pictures.*

"Max, remembered what we showed you?"*

He nodded.*

"Well how how about you show John??"

I was utterly confused. Max turned toward me and I turned to him. He then grabbed my erect penis and started to, roughly, Jack me off. It was rough, it hurt, but it was doing it's job. I came. And the girls laughed and then they put their phones away.*

They told me I could go and I can put my clothes back on.*

This is the last post unless I see some good feedback. Please. * **

Advertisements
Kink Talk