Old 12-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default naked xmas

I was alone for the 23rd, christmas eve and a the morning/early afternoon of christmas day. Finally off from work I decided I wanted to treat myself and fully relax for the holiday and do it completely naked and since my roomates went away for the holidays, I could. I also spent most of it drunk or stoned so I did a few daring things as well which I thought you'd be interested in.

December 23rd, I received mail in a community mailbox down the street (though I didn't know at the time) and decided to go check it naked, as I said though, I didn't know yet if I even had mail, so I might have gotten caught for nothing. I waited until after 2 am, when everyone in my neighbourhood was probably asleep and turned off all the lights around my house to hide me better and opened the door to check if anyone was around. One house had it's back light on, but it seemed that everyone was asleep otherwise. I quietly opened and closed the door and darted across the street, forgetting about my security light, my naked body exposed in the light for anyone who might have looked out their window. I was barefoot and the snow and ice cold water burned my feet as I ran to the mailbox. I fumbled to open my box and found a few letters, nothing special. I ran back to my house and masturbated after soaking my feet for a bit in warm water.

December 24th, I decided to have pizza for dinner and ordered out. I pulled a towel drop dare for the delivery man who laughed it off even though I had an obvious boner when my towel "slipped off". Awkward or maybe he liked it? Who knows.

Later in the night passed midnight I decided to go to a park near my house... nakedish of course. I did wear a trenchcoat to hide my body but I was freezing nonetheless and didn't spend much time there. I went down a VERY cold metal slide that pulled at my ass cheeks bare skin and the skin of my testicles so that was a weird feeling. After that I did a nude snow angel but my body began to become numb and burn so I called it quits and went home.

On christmas day I went to a swimming pool for a bit in the early afternoon, I drove there in my trenchcoat with boxers undearneath and clothes packed in a bag. I made sure to spend a bit of time naked in the locker room and showered fully there. I did get erect, but nobody saw me.

happy holidays everyone!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 11:27 PM   #2
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you had some fun.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylord View Post
Sounds like you had some fun.
oh yes, it's impossible to not have fun when the clothes come off

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk