Old 03-19-2017, 10:47 PM   #106
PartySlut
getDare Devil

be tied up and teased

cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it

You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

have your feet worshipped

be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Tied and whipped

be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Eat your own cum

snowball them

tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:22 PM   #107
Starfiremagic121

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tie and tease someone else

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
cum at any time

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
hmm tricky one the second one

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Worshiped by whoever wants to fuck me because I want to be fucked and know who wants to fuck me
5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? have my feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
be a slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick and what the heck is snowballing

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?[COLOR="blue"]both but I'll go more for the doggie style
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Deepthroat
Starfiremagic121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:43 PM   #108
Sidereal

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

Tied up and teased, for sure.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum any time, I don't think I could handle a year.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Tied up and fucked.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

I'd gladly give complete control, so I'll take the sex with anyone.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Not huge on feet, but I'd rather worship them.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Throat fucked for an hour, at least I know what's coming.

No experience with wax, so I'll take tied up and whipped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

I'd rather worship a couple, mostly because that would let me suck a cock.

Someone else's, for sure.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Lick it off someone's feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Spread eagle being ejaculated on.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

My limits are pretty hard so I'd go with the first one, I'm usually in chastity anyway.

Kik: SiderealBoy

Part of the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

BDSM Test
My Current Rules
Likes, Limits, Toys
PM Dares!
Sidereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:17 AM   #109
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's anwers

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:28 AM   #110
JessicaTara

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum once a year and not swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck yousex with whoever I want but they are in complete control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed throat fucked for an hour nonstop

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? tied up spread eagle while others ejaculate all over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. violate a limit, get humiliated and deepthroat 5 guys but not allowed to cum

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:27 AM   #111
darlingpussy

Tied up and teased

cum any time

blindfolded and receive oral.

sex with whoever I want but dominated and worshiped

feet worshiped

slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? I don't know... both!!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I'd go with forgive me but be humiliated, violate a limit, and all that.

Likes: pain, spanking, wedgies, denial, nipple play, ice, clothing limits, hidden public
Maybe: pee/watersports
Dislikes: Minor Anal (ice, pens, finger), Semi-Public
Limits: Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Pet Play, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam, Pictures/Video, blackmail, Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family

PM DARES
darlingpussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #112
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Tied and teased for hours, always edging.

Cum once a year. I don't have anything agains swallowing my own juices, I just like having my orgasms controlled

Be tied up and fucked, sounds like more fun.

Sex with anyone.

Have my feet worshipped

Throat fucked, being slave to strangers could imply some nasty things

Wax

Worship a couple

Someone else's, cause why not

Snowball

Doggy style

Watch while they fuck someone else, limits are there for a reason.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:39 PM   #113
bitchmichael

Default german bitch michael

1 rather be tied up and teased

2 cum any time you wish but you have to swallow

3 being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4 can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5 have your feet worshipped

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6 tied and have hot wax dripped on you

7 Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8 Eat your own cum

9 Lick cum off someone's feet

10 tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it
bitchmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #114
MaggieTheCat

Tied up and teased
Any time you wish but swallow.
Blindfolding and oral
Sex with anyone I want

Have my feet worshipped
Slave for 12 hours
Tied and hot wax
Tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Someone elses
Snowball
Spread Eagle
Scenario 1

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #115
chrs
Distinguished Member

Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #116
alinarena

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I mean, girls can't really "swallow" so definitely cum any time I wish

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you tied up and fucked and you can't stop the person

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Have someone in control of my orgasms and I have to worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I guess worship feet. I don't get the foot thing though

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Used as a slave for 12 hours and freed. I don't think i could throatfuck for an hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and whipped

Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Not sure what that means. i guess lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied doggy style and fucked in the ass

Have to violate limit, get humiliated, and deepthroat 5 other guys without cumming

Loves: orgasm control, nipple/tit torture, spanking, pee control, asking permission

Likes: Humiliation, light piss, gags, anal, bondage, pet play

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, fire, poop, Cam/Pics, vomit, extreme anal, extreme piss

My Toys

My PM Dares - please send me these!
alinarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:39 PM   #117
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

tied up
cum and swallow
oral
sex with anyone i want

worship feet
used as a slave
hot wax
worship a couple
my own
lick feet
tied and fucked
forgiveness

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:14 PM   #118
socklover

tied up and teased

cum and swallow it all

blindfolded and receive oral

sex with anyone and they control my orgasms

worship feet

be used as a slave

tied and hot wax

tied up and made to watch

eat my own cum

lick cum off feet

tied spread eagle

make me watch and get used

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:13 PM   #119
BoredPanda

Tied up and teased

Swallowing isn`t so bad so that`s my option

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.
be tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.
having sex with anyone I want

worship feet

be used as slave for 12 hours

tied and whipped

Worship a couple

Eat someone else's cum

Lick cum off someone's feet

tied in doggy style and fucked

be tied up, put in chastity and watch them fuck someone
Lovense: Bored_Panda
BoredPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #120
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth