Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Serious Blackmail

Listen up guys of getDare!
Have you ever wanted to become the slave that deep down you know you can be? Do you want to unlock your full submissive potential? With blackmail, you can.

OK so enough sounding like I'm advertising washing detergent!

Below you'll find two links, each link is a form which requires very personal details and photographs. This is for serious guys only!

You choose the length of time you're blackmailed for.

and

You choose the limits which will not be interfered with.

Once the time is up, everything you have sent is deleted and you'll have the option of continuing or leaving!

I do not have any interest in financial domination nor do I intend to use any of the information you supply but please ensure that all information you do supply, is real as without that, it's not much fun for anyone.

I am not a psycho but I do understand people not being comfortable handing over that information without speaking to me first so if you're in any way nervous or worried, message me on here or kik.

Finally, as I have mentioned, this is for serious people only! Do not contact me if you aren't 100% committed. If you want to go ahead and fill out the forms without chatting first, that is fine and I will be in touch.

I will choose the best applications and the people who are picked will be notified.

Have fun!

https://forms.zohopublic.com/blackma...6GbB0gbKB3mM5E

https://forms.zohopublic.com/blackma...m23k6f929FK209

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DirtyDarez for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk