Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #16
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokelake View Post
Then why did you ask what a doctor was?
I meant the game. I never meant, what is a Doctor. I get it now.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

I have with my brother when we were little (very innocent, just touching the external parts, etc.) I have with my ex-master who was very much into this activity.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
North1
getDare Sweetheart

Back in the day I must have been around 9 years old – it was so long ago I don’t remember exactly. I was visiting at my cousins’ place. Joanne is about a year and a half younger than me - that would have made her 7 turning 8. Sally is a year younger than Joanne.

We were all in a bedroom and decided to play doctor. The girls played the role of patient and I was in the role of doctor. They took their place under the covers on each side of the twin bed.

The doctor attended to Sally first. Reaching under the covers and ticking under her arms causing her to giggle. The doctor then went down to her belly button region to see if she was ticklish on the tummy. Sally let out a big laugh as the doctor but his hand under Sally’s shirt and tickled her abdomen. “You need some rest to get better.” the doctor exclaimed as he walked around the bedside to attend his next patient.

Joanne was ready as she had pulled the covers back and rolled up her shirt exposing her nipples. The doctor went straight for the belly button region running his fingers lightly below Joanne’s belly button. Joanne flinched as the doctor began his tickling attempts, but she was not as ticklish as Sally. Joanne then put her shoulders into the bed firmly and raised her hips and with each thumb on each side of her pant tops, she pushed her pants down revealing some blue panties that had a slight camel toe. “Continue doctor.” she proclaimed as she tossed her pants off the side of the bed and laid back down in a prone position.

Sally, seeing the proceedings scrambled from under her covers and removed her jeans revealing tight, worn, pink panties. She slid over to lie closer to Joanne to watch the doctor “operate”.

The doctor continued his examination with his hands running over Joanne’s body from shoulders to hips. Joanne hands moved to the sides of her panties. Again her thumbs hooked each side of the top of the panties. She adjusted her panties downward revealing the top of her cleft of Venus.

“Doctor! Doctor! My belly aches.” Sally proclaimed. The doctor reached over Joanne and with his left hand reached and lifted Sally’s shirt as he lowered his head to look up the shirt at Sally’s little brown nipples. His hand reached under the shirt and palmed the nipples and ran down to her belly button, as Sally started to giggle.

Joanne said: “Now it’s my turn, doctor.”

“OK, roll over.” the doctor commanded. Joanne did as she was told revealing a plump rear end. The doctor gave a quick couple of taps with his open hand. Joanne squirmed with each hit grinding her hips into the bed.

Seeing this Sally rolled over on to her stomach, the doctor reached over and palmed a cheek of her but and gave a slap to her backside. Sally’s response was identical to that of Joanne’s.

Joanne then stuck her buttocks into the air, reached down with her thumbs at the sides of her panties and pulled them down to he knees. She then lay back down on the bed and spread her ankles to shoulder width apart. The doctor immediately started massaging the cheeks of her but. He then reached on each side of Joanne’s bare hips at abdomen level and began tickling. Joanne let out a shriek as the doctor had found her most sensitive ticklish area of her entire body. “HA HA HA!’ she continued as she moved to her side and brought her knees in to a fetal position.

“What are you kids doing?!” Sally and Joanne’s mother yelled from the kitchen. Startled, we all froze for a split second. Joanne quickly jumped up from the bed and pulled her panties up. Sally and Joanne grabbed their pants from the floor and scrambled to put them on. They jumped on the bed. Joanne landed on her side and casually lay like she had been. The doctor sat down on the bed at Joanne’s feet. Sally landed on her knees and was jumping up and down on the bed as we heard their mother’s footsteps approaching the bedroom. “Dinner time kids.” She spoke as she poked her head into the half opened door.
North1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #19
girllover101
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to girllover101
Talking

I've also played it. It was with people my own age. Everytime we did it we were asked to remove our clothes and put the thin blanket on us. We did everything we do at the doctors and the hospital even surgry. We touched everything
girllover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:08 AM   #20
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

It's weird how many people are scared of hospitals and yet medical fetishes are massive isn't it?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #21
lilsarah

I have played it before to, when younger
lilsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #22
BillM

I played at a friend's house, two of us guys around 12 and a girl around a year younger. She was laying down and I was just watching while he tickled her with a fuzzy puppet on his hand. He eventually started "tickling" her between her legs over her jeans. She was enjoying it and when he took the puppet off and tried to just use his hand she stopped him and told him to put the puppet back on and keep doing it (as if the puppet was innocent while his hand would have been wrong). We were all pretty naive about things at that age...early in the day we were talking about "boners" and she didn't know what one was. After playing with her for a while he pulled me aside and asked if I had a boner. I said no, even though I did. So he asked her if she wanted to see a boner, she said yes and he pulled down his pants and showed her. She didn't seem too interested.
BillM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #23
adam7178

i did it when i was about 5 with my neighbor we just touched and kissed each others parts to make them feel better lol... i only wish i could do it now with her it would be amazing
adam7178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:50 PM   #24
myhouseinthewoods

I have with neighbor kid, me and my brother playing with the nieghbor girl, whoo, good times good times, but that was when I was 6 or something, also played with my cousin(female), but I was also very young and got caught
myhouseinthewoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #25
Forestparker

I would love to hear more
Forestparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #26
Forestparker

Me and mycoysin used to play we are the same age. I'm a boy she's a girl, we did this from probably the Age of four to about six. We always started by asking do you want to play good or bad doctor, we always choose bad. We played in our bedrooms. We played Multiple ways. One way was that I would pull my pants and underwear down and she would play with mypenis. Then she pulled down her pants and I played with her vag, not for long though because she always stopes me do she can play with me. Another way was that we would lay down on a bed keep our pants up and set a time limit. She would then stick her hands down my pants and feel my penis. When time was up I went down her pants but I usually couldent find her vag because I thought it was higher then it actually was. Please tell me your stories
Forestparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #27
zaqxsw1984

yes i have played doctor befor with a couple kids, and i was always the patient... lol once a sub always a sub. and i renember playing dog with these girls... dogs dont wear clothes do they ....

Likes: Crossdressing, Feminization, Humiliation, Bondage, Denial, Chastity, Piss Play, CBT, Pain, Spanking, Domination, BDSM, Anal, Taking Orders and Tasks.

Limits: Scat, Illegal, Public, Showing my Face

My kik is; Abigalsummer
zaqxsw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #28
SlaveTrainer1

I used to play it with my brother and our neighbour when we are all between 6 and 8. We never done anything 'sexual' like I've heard many other people do. We basically just stripped to our underwear, laid on the ground or bed and just messed around with each other. Sometimes we were naked but 9 times out of 10 just undies.
SlaveTrainer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #29
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I remember playing this when I was young; but we never did anything that was sexual in nature.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #30
dracone1313

I never playerd doctor like medical stuff or anything, although reading some of these stories, I wish I had lol xD I did play Doctor though... (like from Doctor Who) does that count? it was a ton of fun, me and my cousins were on my grandpas farm and I was the doctor and they the Daleks ^_^

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk