Old 10-18-2014, 03:09 PM   #16
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

you cant leave it like that
write, we read

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #17
haseo15

Send a message via Yahoo to haseo15
Default New Part!

Do you guys want to see this story return full time? I haven't written in a while, so let me know what you think.

“Jack, grab him” Alice said. Jack approached and stood me up once again. I could hear something in the faint background making a whimpering noise, but I just ignored it for now. I was not standing up thanks to Jack. “Hands behind you’re back now” I complied, as I would do whatever it takes to survive. Now they pulled a sting of rope off the wall and proceeded to tie my hands tighter and tighter. By the time Jack was done, I could not move my hands anywhere.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked as politely as I could at this moment. “We have special plans for you” Alice said. I could feel something being forced into my mouth a few moments later. They were forcing what looked like a ball into my mouth with straps on it. This gag was in my mouth now and I could no longer speak. Jack fastened the strap nice and tight. “Mmh” was all I could say as I tried to speak. Alice in a calmer tone said smoothly “ you no longer speak without my permission. Mmh was all I could make out as I tried to disagree and argue with her. She stood there laughing at me as I tried to struggle out of my bindings.

Next Jack grabbed some more rope and tied my feet together so tight that I could hardly move them. “Take him to his cage” she said as if I was some animal in her Zoo collection. “Mmh” was all I could say as jack dragged me away, down the hallway to a set of dark rooms. I tried to struggle away from him but it was pointless. He dragged me into a pitch-black room, which felt way colder than the room I was in before it. I could hear that faint whimper again for a second. Jack threw me onto what felt like a cold damp floor. My body felt constrained by this area, Jack turned on the lights. When they came on my heart just sank. Cold dark bars surrounded me as I looked around.

Jack closed the cage and locked it. Walking away he said, “Have fun” in a sarcastic voice. The lights went away and I was left in this cold and dark damp room to think to myself what I’ve gotten into. Lying there unable to move just thinking of my options or anyway out. I found none, my only option was to go along with what these monsters wanted and maybe I could make it out some way.

I could hear screams in another room somewhere far away, which made my heart sink again. Thinking that will be me next, I was strangely getting hard just thinking about it. “Why am I getting turned on by this?” I thought to myself. People are being tortured here and I’m getting turned on. Maybe they knew something about me I didn’t want to admit to myself. Could I really be this messed up inside? Before I could finish that thought, the lights came on blinding me at first. Jack was just standing there smirking as I had the urge to rip it right off of him.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=196676
haseo15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk