Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Completely Random

I don't usually do something as this, but here goes:

This is just the introductory post. This is an ongoing story that may never actually see an end, but it's a writing experiment I have been thinking of doing for a long time.

The characters

PAMELA, caucasian and blonde, the eldest of the group (though not by much), also the most well-endowed.

GEORGE, also caucasian blonde, Pamela's cousin, one year younger than her; they live under the same roof.

CHANDRA, Pamela's best friend, an African-American beauty with a lot of character.

SHAWN, Chandra's current boyfriend, also Pamela's ex, of mixed African-Caucasian descent.

LEYLA, caucasian and red-head, another friend of Pamela, smaller and quieter than the rest.

The premise

As classic as it can get. Pamela's 19th birthday has come and gone, but she could not hold a party on that day, so she postponed it for a rainy day. Pamela's parents have gone to a convention outside of town for the evening, so Pamela decided to invite her best friends. Her cousin, who is currently staying with them, is also invited.

The party is going well, and everyone is enjoying the pleasantries. Pamela makes her wish, blowing out the candles; asked what it is, she nonchalantly tells them that she'd like to play truth or dare.

Of course, everyone agrees...

But what they do not know is that Pamela's wish is actually going to come true... no one will be able to say 'no' to any suggestion made by any other party in the room, for the rest of the evening!

=====================
EDIT: I will post this story as long as there is at least one reply to it and I do not paint myself into a corner, and for each reply, there will be another dare posted by the group.

I am also open to suggestions for dares for them (PM me or log them in your reply) as well as introduction of new characters along the way.

This story will grow with reader participation, if only to keep me going

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 04-03-2011 at 01:19 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

I like it. Pleeze continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Premise

"Truth or dare?" Chandra asked her best friend.

Pamela sneered at her.

"Well yes. I mean, we haven't played in ages..."
"Actually, I have never played," Leyla hazarded.
"It's about time you learned, then..." Pamela replied.
"I'm in, " George said. "I haven't played since grade 7."
"Me too, " Shawn finally added, completing the circle.

Pamela was happy: she was not certain her suggestion would go well with everyone, but apparently it was the case. Chandra was still a bit skeptical.

"Aren't we a little old to play?"
"There's no age limit, you know."
"Still, Pam... but no boring stuff like licking toilet seats. Never do that again."
"Agreed."
"How do we play?" Leyla inquired.
"I have an idea, " Shawn replied. "Let me get my laptop."

Everyone was puzzled, but Shawn opened up the machine and opened his web browser, typing 'truth or dare online' as a keyword in the search engine.

"What's the plan?" Pam inquired in turn.
"Let's make it totally random."
"Random?"
"Well, yeah. There are so many websites out there with random dares and everything..."
"That might be fun, " Chandra commented.
"All right, let's play it like that."
"Great, I'll pick a site at random, and we select a dare from that site."
"Fine, but who goes first?" George asked.
"My birthday, my choice. I go first. I'll do any dare that comes up."
"And then?"
"Well, in sequence, after me, George, Chandra, Shawn and finally Leyla."
"Sounds good."

Pamela had a good feeling about the activity; she could already feel the positive vibes from her wish feeding into the room. This would be amazing, she was sure of it.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Pamela Dare 1

The machine came up with a first dare, and Shawn read it aloud to Pamela.

"Select a forbidden word. From now on, everyone who says that word must remove an item of clothing. Word cannot be 'truth' or 'dare'."

Pamela looked at her friends while listening to the dare.

"That's it. Well, okay. I guess I must keep the word secret. I'll write it on a piece of paper, as proof."
"It does not say to keep it a secret."
"I guess. I'd still like to keep it like that."
"Okay, but even after the first reveal, the word strip dare is still in effect, " Chandra replied.
"Done."

Pamela grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the word down, then folded the piece of paper.

Spoiler:
"Skin."

She smiled as she looked at her friends, wondering if anyone would say the word soon. It was her cousin's turn.

"Go ahead, George."
Old 04-02-2011, 01:41 AM   #5
henryzz

Nice idea. Can always rely on you to write something good.
henryzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default George Dare 1

George was handed the laptop and read his dare out loud on the screen.

"Drop all your clothes below your waist and keep them around your ankles for four turns."
"Ooh... exciting, " Pamela said.
"Four turns? That means four people go, then I can pull them back up?"
"Yep."
"Well, alright."

As George started unbuckling his belt, Leyla leaned forward. Chandra turned to her.

"You've never seen a boy naked down there, have you?"
"No... I haven't."

She blushed as she spoke.

"Well, it's nothing special, but it can be... interesting."

George finished with his belt, undid the button and unzipped. He grabbed his pants and underwear together and, without much ceremony, pulled everything down, exposing himself to the group.

"Here ya go, ladies... not much to look at right now though."

There was hardly any stimulation yet, but the cool sensation made it twinge a little. Leyla was trying not to stare, but it was hard to look away.

"Shall we move on?"
"We shall, " Chandra said, "and it's my turn."

Last edited by interesting; 04-03-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:00 AM   #7
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmnnn... Interesting, literally!
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:55 AM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Chandra Dare 1

George read Chandra's dare aloud from the computer.

"Gently massage the breasts/chest of TARGET player for the next FOUR turns of the game!"
"I hope it's another girl!" Shawn replied.
"I guess we should determine randomly. There are four people, how do we?"
"Give me that, " Shawn said.

He took his computer back from George and quickly programmed a random number generator.

"There we go. Number generator from 1 to 5."
"1 to 4, it should be," Pamela corrected
"Maybe she can massage her own chest..." Leyla shyly said.
"Good idea!" Pamela replied, which made Leyla smile.
"Al right, we roll then... "

Shawn ran it on his computer.

"It is number: 5. Chandra, you massage Leyla's chest for four turns."
"Until it gets back to me."

Chandra moved behind Leyla, and whispered gently in her ear.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

She cupped Leyla's breasts over her shirt and started massaging them. George's exposed dick started popping into attention, a fact that most everyone noticed, especially George himself.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:23 AM   #9
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

CarryOn CarryOn CarryOn!

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Shawn Dare 1

Shawn read aloud his own dare, and showed it to the others as proof.

"Remove your panties. Wear them on your head for four turns. Well, I don't wear panties, but I guess my boxers will do."

He got and started unzipping his pants, to which Chandra, his girlfriend, still massaging Leyla's breasts over her shirt, replied.

"What, you're going to take it off here?"
"I don't see why not. George is already hanging out anyway!" Shawn laughed.

He pulled his pants down, removing them completely. He turned away from the group and pulled his boxers down, revealing well-rounded buttocks which caught the stare of every girl in the room.

"Besides, it's not like you or Pamela has never seen me naked."
"No, but Leyla has not."

Shawn simply shrugged it off and finished undoing everything. He put his pants back on as everyone tried to get a glimpse of him forward. He zipped the pants back up, careful to avoid his privates and, turning around, defiantly placed his boxers upon his head.

"A crown fit for me, I think..."

He laughed as he sat down. He looked at Pamela.

"No one has said your word so far?"
"Nope."
"All right then... Leyla, this is going to be your first dare."

He handed her the computer so she could press on the randomizer button herself.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #11
Desril

Looks like it could be a really interesting story, keep it up.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Leyla Dare 1

Leyla clicked on the button and hoped for the best: what came out took her by surprise.

"Strip. Player of your choice gives you a shower."

She paused.

"What?"
"It's the dare," George said. "You have to do it."
"But... well... okay I guess."

Leyla was stunned to hear herself say it, but then again, George's dick was still hanging out, and she had already seen Shawn's bum.

"Any player of my choice?"
"Yes."
"All right, I choose, Pamela. It will be less awkward if it's a girl..."

Chandra interrupted her sentence.

"Honey, I'm still here."

She was indeed, still kneading her breasts through her cloth.

"And I can't stop until two turns."
"Ooh... that makes it awkward."

Pamela smiled and seized the opportunity.

"I see only one way of settling this. Chandra, you'll also have to get naked, but you'll need to keep one hand on her breast at all time, and you both have to take the shower, though I only have to wash her."
"Why do I have to get naked?"
"Well, it's up to you, but since you'll be in the shower, all your clothes would get wet."
"Good point."
"And we get to watch?" George asked.

Leyla cringed, but Pamela took the initiative to help her friend to a small extent.

"No. You two will remain here while I shower her. But, she does have to get undressed here."
"Me too, " Chandra said.

It was a strange and unique sight. Since Chandra needed to keep one hand on Leyla's chest at all times, the two had to coordinate their efforts in removing their clothing, but one at a time, pieces started to fall off. The socks went first, then the tops, one sleeve at a time. Everyone watched with delight at their posturing, as pants and skirt came undone and went to the floor. Chandra exposed her breasts first, although they were slightly hidden by Leyla's body, and Leyla did the same, though Chandra's hands kept them covered part of the time. The panties fell off; Leyla slightly covered her nudity down there. The guys applauded in unison; it was not hard to tell the effect of the spectacle on George, and one could imagine the same reaction with Shawn.

"Bye boys, see you in a few minutes."

The girls all moved to the bathroom in a strange stroll; Chandra and Leyla both stepped into the shower. Pamela removed her top and her bra so as not to get wet; she also dropped her skirt, remaining only in long socks and panties as she reached for the water. As it started to pour, she grabbed the soap and a washcloth, and went about the business of giving a shower to Leyla, all the while Chandra was massaging her chest.

"Her nipples are rock hard, " Chandra noted.
"No they're not. Shut up!"
"I bet she's all wet down there too!"
"That's water. Shut up!"

Pamela and Chandra both laughed, and Leyla finally laughed along with them.

"I think we should allow the boys to at least see you in this position."
"I guess... okay."

Leyla was getting in the mood of the game. Pamela put her clothes back on, and called out to the boys, who quickly came trotting near the door, George waddling with his pants and underwear still around his ankles. They saw the two naked girls in the shower.

"Holy wow!"
"Awesome!"
"Okay, boys, you can go now. Be gentlemen and bring back these girls' clothes so they can get dressed again."

Shawn hurried to comply, while George simply returned to the living room to wait for the others to come. Chandra and Leyla stepped out; Pamela rubbed a towel against the both of them to get them as dry as possible.

"How are we going to get the clothes back on?" Chandra asked.

The question seemed relevant, with both her hands still occupied on Leyla's chest.

Leyla turned around, to face Chandra, and asked Pamela to hand her the pieces of clothing one by one. Using both her hands, while one of Chandra's hands alway remained on her breast, she systematically proceeded to redress her friend, piece by piece. Pamela was impressed at Leyla's dexterity.

When it came time to redresse Leyla, the process was not as elegant, but Leyla managed to cover without any problem her lower body. When it came up to her upper body, she sighed.

"You know what. I'll cover myself later. Right now, I have the best bra in the world: a massaging bra!"

All the girls laughed, and they headed back into the living room to rejoin the boys, with Leyla still holding her upper clothing in her hand, Chandra's hands still firmly holdng on and massaging her breasts.

"All right," Shawn finally, "we finally got some skin."
"Skin! That's the word. Shawn, take something off."
"Take off your pants!" Leyla said enthusiastically.

Pamela showed the word on the piece of paper to prove her point. Shawn nodded in compliance, adding:

"All right, I will go bottomless (his boxers were still on his head) if Pamela will also remove her bottom."
"Me? Why?"
"Because you also said the word."
"What?"
"You did, " Chandra complied. "You said he said it."
"What did I say?"
"Oh! come on, you're not going to make me fall for that."
"Had to try. Okay, I'll remove my skirt."

Pamela complied, revealing her panties and long socks, and so did Shawn, exposing himself to all the girls, his stimulation apparent to all.

"Are we having fun yet?" Pamela sneered. "I hope so, because it's my turn now!"
Old 04-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Bumpity-bumpidoo.

Yahoo.

Here's a post for the renew.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:22 AM   #14
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I personally think any birthday party is incomplete unless the birthday "boy or girl" is in their birthday suit the entire time! Plus each party attendee gives the "guest of honor" a full round of hard birthday spanks!

In this case, Pamela should receive 20 spanks (1 per previous year + 1 for the upcoming year) by each of her guests! Hand spanks over the lap is a good "first" session -- additional "sessions" can be added as the night progresses, using a belt in the next round then a paddle for the one after that.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Pamela Dare 2

It took mere moments for Pamela to roll her second dare. She was happy with the choice.

"For the remainder of the night, you must remain naked, unless you get another dare that allows you to redress."

Pamela jumped up without hesitation and pulled her shirt off, revealing her bra. From there, her movements started to get more erotic; she unclasped her bra, holding it onto herself before letting it fall to the ground, to her own delight as much as anyone's.

She turned around, played with the sides of her panties before pulling them down, revealing her buttocks, playfully sliding the panties down to expose herself completely; she finished her striptease by pulling her long socks off, then triumphantly exposed her full nude figure to the group.

Leyla let out a small scream, turning to Chandra who was still massaging her chest.

"Hey! Not so hard!"
"Sorry."

Both boys barely watched Leyla and Chandra; their eyes and dicks were aimed at Pamela's gorgeous naked body. Pamela smiled at them.

"You can pull those pants back up, George."
"What if I don't want to?"
"Well, it's up to you, but the four turns are up, and it's your pick again."

George considered his options: pull his bottoms up before going over or letting it all still hang out? A valid point, but one that he had to make quickly in order to keep the game going.

Advertisements
Kink Talk