Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-20-2014, 11:57 PM   #1
falakaguy91

Default My owner & I

I knocked my Mistress's door early in the morning, holding a bag which has all the BDSM tools she may use in me. She opened the door, I instantly looked at the floor to avoid eye contact which was always prohibited.
In general, I'm taller & have a larger body than her, but I can't have an eye contact because she is higher than me.. she is somewhere at the top while I belong to the floor! she's in a place I won't ever reach one day cause I'm not allowed to by nature!

I stepped into the house after her sign, I closed the door then I took off all my clothes in no time, knelt on all fours, got the collar/leash from the bag & held them by 2 hands in front of me. After staying in this position for a while, she came slowly to take the collar & attached it to my neck then pulled my collar & walked into the next room.

"Breakfast" she said with a strict sweet tone. I looked at the corner to find a bowl with a peeled banana in it. she smashed the banana by her foot then I started my delicious meal by cleaning her feet then having the banana off the bowl.
"how tasty?" she asked. "Very tasty, my great Mistress". "Well, shut up my little cunt & clean the dishes. 25 mins". "Yes Mistress".

after 20 mins I went back crawling & said I'm done. She was sitting comfortably on the sofa & laughing hard while watching a comedy movie. she couldn't say a word but pointed at her feet so I instantly laid beneath her feet & she rested them on my chest & face before laughing hard at the next scene! I was worshiping her all the time until she gave me a new order. I finished the orders then came back beneath her waiting for the next order & so on..

I spent the whole day following her orders without doing any mistakes or passing any deadlines (I did all the cleanings, laundry, prepared food & drinks for my Mistress...etc) & she kept using me for her benefit. By the end of the day she was admired by how this day went without any need to punish me! She decided to reward her little slave for the hard working!
"I'll give you a spanking session little slave. you were impressive today!"
"Oh Mistress! That's too generous of you you don't need to....."
"Shhhh. on the bench now "
"Yes Mistress. Thank you very much"

She tied me up to the spanking bench by its restraints & started to spank my ass. I remember counting 238 before she changed my position for foot torture. I counted after each hit & thanked her. She kept spanking me in various positions until my body was so sore, burning & full of marks of the various tools she tried on me. I could barely move which was an amazing feeling of "disability for the sake of her pleasure".

"lick your last drop of fuel" she said smiling.
"Yes, Mistress" I was smiling too.
the word "fuel" was our little sacred word. my fuel was actually to touch her feet by my tongue. Whenever my tongue is in contact with her feet that was considered a state of recharge until the next session.
so I used my tongue, took my last few drops of fuel (foot licks) & then she gave me a single gentle spank on my ass saying: "That's enough for you today. I'll see you next week slave"

I wore my clothes, shoes, removed all the gags & stuff & stood up still. I said thanks for the last time, opened the door & walked outside feeling refreshed, happy & satisfied just as my glory Mistress felt. I walked in the streets with a large smile. My head was tilt up high denoting to the world how happy does it feel to be her little worthless lucky puppet

LIKES-DISLIKES-LIMITS HERE

PM DARES

Last edited by falakaguy91; 10-21-2014 at 03:58 AM.
falakaguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:29 AM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

well done a good story that you for posting it

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
falakaguy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
well done a good story that you for posting it
I'm glad u liked it.

PM DARES
Old 10-21-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

you seem to be very well trained

would be nice of you to discribe us your mistress

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #5
falakaguy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
you seem to be very well trained

would be nice of you to discribe us your mistress
In fact I don't have a Mistress & never had one before. The whole story is just imaginary/fiction which was made inside my head
I hope my future perfect ultimate Princess will treat me like this

PM DARES
Old 10-23-2014, 05:31 AM   #6
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

okay

well hope you get what you wish for

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

That's a great story and you have a great imagination. Do you have any more to continue down this road or is this the end of the fantasy? You should continue writing, it's a great read.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk