Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default Tom's First Excellent Master

Yesterday, I had a wonderful time being the slave on kik messenager. The person found me from get dare and added me on kik. His name is Thas Rean on kik. We played for a really long time and I did not feel like quitting because the tasks were so brilliant that I wanted to keep on playing. During the beginning of the chat, the master wanted to see what I have done in the past and show pictures. Therefore, I showed sir my full body nude, my ass with butt cheeks open, and my wetting clothes. After that, he decided to make me his dog by going down on all fours to show my ass to him and to do 200 spanking with the fly swapper. Sir also told me that I need to keep something inside my ass, which I put in a red pen. However, master was not interred by my spanking without a red buttcheecks showing, so sir decided to use the fly swapper inside my ass and use a shoe to spank my buttcheecks for 500 times. My hands were really sore after spanking one side, but I cannot stop because I am pleasing my master. After that, my master really want to do deep within my anal play, so I put 2 fingers inside for playing and then trying to spread out more. After the 2 fingers, I put my red pen inside again with my tighty whities on. He was thrilled with the red pen, but wants me to cut my asshole side of my tighty whities open to make it easy for viewing. For my pants, I wore my sports pants that has an opening in the front side of the pants where the bottom is when sitting. Therefore, I combine the two clothing and my master really loved it that today I had to pee into both of them for wetness. Moreover, today the anal play gotten a little bit bigger using a marker to put it in and it was getting harder because of my fetishes scat inside and onto the marker. Therefore, I had to lick and eat some of it up because my master doesn't like to see anything wasted. Overall, the fun has just started and I am already liking this master. If you want more please comment below and give out ideas as well for me to tell the master. If you want pics, please pm and I will see if it is okay. Thank you for your time reading this story. I will continue it when more new information has been given.

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This sounds like you found someone fun to play with. You should use this almost like a daily blog, but go into more details about how you felt and everything he has you do. Make us feel like we're right there watching you perform for him. Keep it up.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
tom_claw