Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Trials: Past Experiences [Fiction]

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

Following up the conclusion of Trials of Friends (which you should see this week - multiple posts are incoming), I will be revisiting several of my character's past experiences with truth or daring and other such activities.

There will be several different stories related here; each will showcase a variety of known and a few unknown characters. For the sake of generating interest, as much as for the sake of completeness, I will now be listing the storylines which I will be exploring, along with whom will be the main character of each story.

Please note that the stories may not be told in the order shown here, and if there are any stories which you would like me to focus on first, please, feel free to let me know. They are presented here in chronological order.

I will also entertain any stories you might request of me about any of my other characters.

Note that these stories will contain some scenes of sexuality involving teenagers among other things. Be forewarned.

================================================== =
Spin the Bottle (Thomas)
A hot summer night, friends (Thomas, Mary, Sarah, Jennifer, Janice, Daniel) gather around the pool for some fun, which goes somewhat farther than anyone expected.

A Birthday Party (Claire)
It is Claire's fourteenth birthday. She has invited some friends over for the occasion (Thomas, Mary, Kate, Pauline and Judy). The parents are out. Guess what happens?

Three Months (Sarah)
After her breakup with her first boyfriend Rick, Sarah ended up spending time with Jody. That was when she made her first lesbian experiences and developed her fondness for games and daring.

The First Time (Jennifer)
In the summertime, three fourteen year old girls (Jennifer, Sarah and Claire) decide to play truth or dare together for the first time.

Four is Two (Cassie)
As school rolls around, the trio decides to bring in a new girl, Cassie, into their fray; the results are as unbelievable as unexpected, and they change everything.

Growing Up Too Fast (Jimmy)
It's a bad world for a young down and out Jimmy; hard life experiences will shape the man who will become a champion for the disenfranchised.

We Were Only Six (Bonnie)
A new school year has come; the new girl at school, Bonnie, makes friends with a group of girls her age (Jennifer, Sarah, Claire, Cassie, Mary), not knowing what she is getting into.

How I Met My Girlfriend (Barry)
One boy is about to go where no boy has gone before, and is about to become the toy of an odd group of girls.

Learning to Adapt (Prissy)
Circumstances will transform Prissy's life and force her to revisit every aspect of its composition alongside her friend Marq.

Their Slave (Brad)
In order to get the girl of his dreams, Brad is going to have to get down on his knees - and that's just the first step of his humiliating trip into their world.

My Slave (Brigitte)
Brad finds solace in the arms of a girl who wants nothing more than to humiliate and control him. But is Brigitte really that harsh and cruel?

Last edited by Leopard; 01-05-2011 at 04:47 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quick note to all. I'm currently writing these storylines up (doing the fifth one currently). I was wondering if you wanted me to start posting them now or if you preferred for me to wait until they were all finished before putting them up?

That is all.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

The sooner the better, in my opinion!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
mrjd3000

definitly the sooner the better.
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Zeromus
getDare Devil

It's your choice as an author.

Build suspence!

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

I was actually thinking of writing the first post to each storyline, putting them all on the site, and seeing which one people want to read first, but maybe I'm pushing it...

Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

You're not pushing it, I like the idea. Don't put all the post up at one though, since there's a lot, put about 2 or 3 a day?

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Past Experiences : Spin the Bottle I [Thomas]

I remembered being at the summer camp. How could I ever forget my experiences there?

His name was Wilton. He was my age and we were bunkmates. We first found out we were into each other during a kayaking exercise where we were teamed up. Instant chemistry. We won the race that day and became inseparable for the next few weeks. We were into the exact same things. We'd get up at the same time each morning, take a stroll around the camp grounds and talk about sports and television. It never seemed off to us that we didn't talk about girls, but this wasn't a mixed summer camp this side of the lake.

In the final week of camp, a group of boys decided to pull the ever-so-expected stunt of going across the lake to see the girls. It turned out that neither Wilton nor I wanted to go. Instead, we took a stroll around the grounds, lit some firecracker's we'd pawned off some older kid in exchange for our stealing some cigarettes.

Eventually, we retreated into our building and got into our pajamas. I watched him get undressed and it stimulated my fancy, though at the time I do not understand why, nor did I care. He went to wash his face and then came. I could tell he was upset. Being a good friend, I inquired.

"I got a letter from my mom today. She's doing it."
"Oh man... I'm so sorry."

His parent's divorce had been finalized. I didn't know the details of their breakup, but I knew they had sent him away for the summer to try to resolve their differences. Apparently, that had failed. Wilton was going back to a broken home. I felt sad too.

"It's just so unfair... why did it have to be my parents? What did I do wrong?"

Droplets of tears formed in the corner of his eyes as he sat on the edge of his bed. I went to sit beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Ain't your fault, Wilt... Come on!"

He leaned his head against my shoulder. It should have felt odd. It didn't.

"I wanna lie down."

I helped him get to his side in the bed, and because I was worried for him, I cuddled him behind him. We were spooning - though I did not know I was doing it at the time. I was barely aware of my dick resting against his lower back, as I consoled him.

"You'll be fine. Don't worry."

I stroked his hair to calm him down. I felt like his big brother, and something more, something I couldn't identify at the time.

It made me think of a time, three years earlier, at school. I was in the locker room with the other boys, changing after a sweaty football game. We were undressing, still unmindful of our sexuality at that time, yet aware it existed and always joking about it. I was stepping out of the shower and heading for my locker when I saw the behind of Maxwell Tennyson. He was good looking, smart and tough as nails. He was every girl's dream at that age. I stopped in front of my locker but kept staring, unable to look away. He turned to face me and I saw his young penis, hanging loosely. I immediately looked away but I blushed. I felt my own erection coming in - it was the first time I'd been aware of it.

"Hey, looks like Tom likes something!"
"Shut up!"

I tossed a towel at the guy who had made the comment and the incident was dropped.

Now, huddled against Wilton, the image of Maxwell's firm butt cheeks were ingrained in my mind, and I was painfully aware of my erection. For a moment, nothing happened. Suddenly, Wilton turned around to face me; his hand reached down and slighly grazed the tip of my cock through the fabric. I shivered.

"Are you turned on?"

The question sounded so innocent it threw me by surprise. I had no idea what to answer.

A few weeks before that, roughly two weeks before going to summer camp in fact, I'd started masturbating. Not by accident, mind you, but because of circumstances. I have a twin sister, you see, and we always did things together. Now don't get any ideas. What I mean is that we hung out a lot, her friends were my friends and vice versa. We were both extremely inquisitive at that time and trying to learn everything we could about life, love and the pursuit of happiness, all those things that supposedly make up the American dream. During one of our investigations, we had come upon an unidentified treasure: an unmarked VHS cassette in our parent's drawers. The opportunity was just too good. We waited for a time when we would be at home together and plugged the cassette into the machine to watch its contents.

I don't specifically remember the details of what we watched but all I know is that after only a short time, we cut it off. There are some things kids are not meant to see, no matter what age they are, and their parents getting it on is one of them. We rewinded the cassette, put it back where we found it and never spoke of it again.

And yet, that night, as I replayed the embarassment of the moment while lying in my bed, I felt myself becoming aroused like never before. I thought about me, my sister and my parents. The thoughts became confused and I remember reaching into my pants, feeling myself all tingly down there and touching myself, which brought me pleasure. I went about it for a while until some liquid shot out of it. It had felt good. I played with it for a moment more but the sensation died down.

Since then, I'd masturbated pretty much every night on those same blurry images which my mind, thankfully, could not recall completely. I'd been more discreet about it at summer camp but I'd done it once in a while.

"Are you turned on?"

Wilton repeated his question. I couldn't move. The thoughts rummaged through my mind and prevented from answering. I simply stared.

"It's cool if you are, you know."

He reached his hand into my bottoms. I wanted to pull away but his hand down there felt so warm and so good. He just held it. I started breathing heavily. He pulled away from it and me.

"Can I see it?"

Again, the words refused to manifest themselves. I had lost the ability to speak. He undid my pajama bottom and pulled out my burgeoning manhood. It was hard of course. He stared at it from some distance, then got closer to peer at it. It felt so natural yet so intimidating. I mustered up some courage.

"So... what do you think? Is it big?"
"Yeah, I think."

Again, he put his hand on it. I trembled.

"Are you okay, Tommy?"
"Yeah... feels good."

He started stroking it up and down, like I did when I was on my own. To have someone else do it was amazing. It felt even better. I could feel his warm breath on it. I could see and feel the liquids that usually accompanied the motion.

"Do you like that Tommy?"
"Yeah..."

He looked up at me and smiled. Then, he bent down and kissed the tip of my shaft. I immediately retreated, but he didn't let go.

"Why'd you do that for?"
"I've seen people do it in videos."

I had seen that too. That's something my mother did to my father. That's something that wives did to their husbands. The image of my mother sucking on my father's device was troubling so I focused on my current plight and stared at Wilt. He kissed it again, this time parting his lips slightly. I felt myself tremble like never before. I moaned lightly.

"I think I'm doing this right..."

His comment, out of the blue, made me laugh. He smiled back at me then opened his mouth and put me into him. I felt his teeth against my flesh and I cringed, but that was nothing compared to the awesome feeling of his tongue lashing against my dick. I could not hold it in.

"Oh God!"

I shot my load straight into his mouth. He seemed surprised but he didn't pull away. He just stayed there, for a moment gagging on me. I felt the tension die down as he moved back up, and I saw my liquid was still in his mouth.

"What does it taste like?"

He spoke with a mouthful.

"I dunno... salty? Wanna taste?"

I was intrigued, and somehow oddly stimulated. He neared me and I kissed him with my open mouth, allowing my fluids to spill over into my mouth. Our tongues touched. The taste wasn't that great but the sensation of his lips was amazingly intense. We both swallowed what we could and grimaced our way out of our embarassment.

"Thanks, Tommy, I feel better."
"I should say thanks for what you just did."
"I've been dying to do that to you ever since we met."
"You've done this before?"
"Only once."

For a moment, we stared at each other. I put my dick back into my pajama and we lay on his bed facing each other.

"Do you like boys more than girls, Tommy?"
"I don't know."

The question wasn't coming entirely out of left field, but I'd never dwelled on it in the past.

"Because I do. There's nothing wrong with that, you know. Everybody says so on television."
"Yeah, like on South Park."

And we ended up chatting away the rest of the night, that is, until the rest of the boys came back from scouting (or failing to scout, in this case) the girl's dormitory. They came back drenched from where their boat had spilled over. Still, hearing them come back made me climb into my own bed. I didn't want to be seen intimate with Wilton.

In the following days, I gave Wilton my first blowjob. It wasn't as intimate as our first meeting. We went into the woods during an excursion and he simply pulled it out. I got on my knees and sucked him until he came into my mouth, then we returned to the others. No one was ever the wiser. We were careful, despite the fact that we constantly told ourselves that it was okay to be gay.

I never saw him after that summer camp. It was the last summer I ever went there.

The following summer, however, I discovered new things. The only reason I am retelling my encounter with Wilton is so you'll have a better understanding of where I come from, who I am, and what these new discoveries will mean to me, in this context.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Past Experiences : A Birthday Party I [Claire]

I was ten years old when I first realized I was more into girls than into boys. Some would say that's a very early age to be aware of one's sexuality. I have to agree, but there were circumstances.

It started from a conversation I had my mother, over lunch. My father was away at work. I came home from school and found my mother crying in the dining room. Naturally, being the nice little girl that I was, I went over to her and tried to console her the best way I knew how, with a hug. She took me in her arms and hugged me back, then sat me down on the counter.

"Mommy, why are you crying?"
"Oh! Sweetie, it's not important."
"If it makes you sad it's important to me."

She kissed me on the forehead.

"It's nothing. Men are pigs."

At first, I didn't understand what she meant, but that notion remained alive in my mind for the next few weeks.

I had a friend called Michael who used to come around our neighborhood. He was one year older than us and everyone was infatuated with him. He rode into the park on his red BMX and we all were jealous of him. It was an innocent schoolgirl crush.

I was playing in the park structure with my best friend Sarah when he rolled into view. Of course, we stopped what we were doing to stare dreamily at him, riding his bike across the lawn, defiantly taunting every kid in the playground. Eventually, he rolled up to us.

"Hi girls!"

We giggled and said hi.

"What are you doing?"
"Playing."
"Playing what?"
"Adventurers. We're going to find the treasure of the Dreaded Pirate Roberts."

Sarah and I had both watched The Princess Bride a few days before. We had both fallen in love with Cary Elwes.

"Can I play?"
"Sure."

So he got off his bike, climbed into the games and took over everything. He was like that. He led us into dark dungeons, across rivers of molten lava and into what he called the pit of infernal doom. Our game had been much more simple: we'd just been hiking through the mountains. His version was much more complex than ours. Eventually, we found the treasure, which was really nothing more than a bracelet I'd borrowed from my mother.

"I have it! I have the treasure!"

We congratulated him. Suddenly, he jumped off the structure and ran to his bike.

"Mike? Give that back."
"No, it's mine!"

And he jumped on his bike and started to race around the structure. I jumped off and raced after him, but of course, being nine and naive, I didn't fare very well. Sarah jumped down to help me. I tried to get in his way but he simply ran into me, bumping me into the sand. I hurt my elbow on one of the structures and started to cry. It was more anger than actual pain.

"Oooh... the little baby hurt herself."

I wanted to strike him down. Sarah came to me to check if I was all right.

"I don't want your stupid bracelet."

He tossed it into the sand. Sarah remained at my side and we watched him walk away. I turned back to Sarah and saw her beautiful blue eyes peering into mine. Somehow, at that moment, we connected on a different level. I planted a kiss on her lips without actually realizing it. Her eyes widened and she looked stunned.

"Men are pigs."

My exact words emulated my mother's own. Sarah was too shocked to reply anything as I went to retrieve the bracelet, thankfully still intact. It took a few minutes but the incident erased itself from existence.

Later that night, as I lay in bed, trying to get some sleep, I realized I had had my first kiss, and it had been with Sarah. And I had enjoyed it. But I didn't understand what it meant until many years later.

In my first year of high school, I made the swim team. That's when I met Mary and Pauline. They both made the team as well and we started hanging out. Now I knew there was something special about them from the first moment I set my eyes on the two, but it took me a while to discover what it was, and it was through no deductive reasoning on my part. One night, after practice, I stayed on a little because I was feeling sore and didn't want to walk all the way back home. I was gathering my courage when I spied upon movement in the back of the locker room.

I sneaked across the lockers to investigate. And that's when I spotted them. The kiss they were giving each other resembled those I had seen on television. I was stunned. They were both topless, their emerging breasts huddled against each other. Their exchange got me all flustered. That was the first time I felt aroused. I dashed discreetly back to my locker and placed a hand between my thighs. I was wet, but it felt different than water. And it felt good. I rubbed my sex a few times and gently moaned. I heard noises.

I pulled my hand out of my pants and pretended nothing was happening. Pauline came to investigate and only saw me, tossing up my bag. I waved her goodbye and hurried home. That night, I practiced kissing my forearm and played with myself for the first time, at least, I think it was the first time.

The very next day, early in the morning, both Mary and Pauline ambushed me near the entrance and forced me against the wall.

"Hi girls..."

Pauline took charge.

"What did you see last night?"
"Um... Nothing?"
"That wasn't you peeking from the corner?"
"No... It wasn't."

Pauline leaned in against me; her figure pressing against mine made me sweat.

"So you didn't see anything?"
"No, I..."

Her lips touched mine. They felt salty. I closed my eyes and let the entrancement work its magic. I was shaking as her hand slid into my dress. I didn't budge. Her finger gently teased my wet clit. I was incredibly horny. She pulled back.

"So you didn't see that? That's too bad."

My eyes opened. I had to come clean. The arousal was getting to me.

"What were you doing anyway?"
"We were making out."
"With another girl?"
"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it."
"Well, I have but..."

Mary pushed Pauline aside and kissed me in turn. Her taste was much better; we locked lips then she forced her tongue into my mouth. My first wet kiss. She pulled away, leaving me on my appetite.

"See you after swimming practice..."

And they both left me dangling, horny as I'd ever been in school - or anywhere else for that matter. It took me all of my wits to get through my school day. I was dreading the aftermath of swimming practice, yet looking forward to it. Still, most of it slipped my mind until we were back in the showers and I spotted Pauline. I got a little stiff and hurried myself, but I realized my skirt was missing. I knew where it was. It was until the other girls left the locker room that Mary manifested herself, holding my skirt.

"Give that back."
"Not yet."

Pauline again took the initiative.

"What do you want?"
"Some payback. You watched us going at it last night."
"I won't tell anyone."
"That's not the issue. You watched us and you liked it. Admit it."
"No, I didn't..."

Why was I lying? It had been the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

"Strip!"

Pauline's entire attitude was domineering, but I didn't want to be intimidated.

"Strip or you don't get your skirt back."

I sighed and obliged. I wanted to get this done as soon as possible. They were going to humiliate me to get back at me for spying on them. So be it. I could deal with it.

I started with my shirt, which I put on the bench but Mary retrieved. I sat down to take off my socks. I'd been naked in the shower with these girls before. This was no different, I kept telling myself. I took off my panties before my bra; it somehow felt more appropriate. My own chest had blossomed pretty early and I had a good pair given my age. When I exposed myself fully, Mary retrieved all of my clothes. I half covered up, more out of intimidation than actual prudeness. Mary stared.

"You're very beautiful. You have nothing to be ashamed about."

Her comment made me blush. Pauline took charge again.

"Come on! Get into the shower."

They shoved me into the open area, which at that point I didn't mind. I saw Mary putting my clothes on one side and getting undressed while Pauline stared on.

"What's going on?"
"I want to see what you saw."
"Wait! You weren't in the shower."
"We were at some point. How do I know you didn't see us there?"
"I didn't."
"Too bad."

Mary stepped into the water with me.

"But..."
"Come on, Claire... I'll be gentle."
"Well... okay. But... I've never had..."

Mary laughed shyly.

"Neither have I."
"What?"
"We're just playing around. Come on, it will be fun."

Mary leaned in against me and kissed me. The feel of her soft skin was intoxicating. I closed my eyes and let the sensation ride into me. I'd never felt as comfortable as I did with her naked body pressed against mine. I kissed her back and shortly, we were making out passionately. My hand slipped to my crotch and I started teasing myself. Pauline's voice brought me back to reality.

"Woh! You're really into this."

I blushed and pushed Mary away. Mary looked angry at Pauline.

"Pauline! Why did you have to ruin the moment?"
"What? She really was."
"But you didn't have to say it."

Mary turned to me.

"Don't mind her, she's uncomfortable when it gets too serious."
"It was fine..."

I try to sound mature but I'm as excited as I can get. I want to keep making out with Mary, but I don't want to seem eager.

"We should go."

Mary's words fill me with sadness, but she's probably right. If someone came in, we would have hours of explaining to do. I'm not in the mood for that right now. As I stepped out of the shower, Pauline grabbed my shoulder.

"You tell of this to anyone..."
"I won't. I promise."

Her presence intimidated me. Pauline walked away. Mary took her place near me.

"Don't worry about her. She's just scared about her college years."
"I won't tell."

Mary smiled at me.

"If you ever want to get together and do something, I'm up for it."

She kissed me on the cheek. I shivered as I saw her naked figure walking away.

That night, I fingered myself multiple times, thinking of Mary's warm and wet body huddled against mine. That's when I officially knew I was a lesbian.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Past Experiences : Three Months I [Sarah]

In the summer prior to the year in which I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend Rick, I had been sent to my grandfather's place in the country. It was not by choice. At the end of the school year, I had gotten in a fight with another girl over some silly reason which, with hindsight, did not much make sense. My punishment had been to be sent away for the summer, away from my friends and any negative influence on my life. My parents had therefore sent me to my grandfather's place.

I loved my grandfather but being sent to his place as punishment made me loathe the trip. I tried to be civil with him of course, and he was always kind, offering me treats and trying to tell me stories of his youth, to which I feigned to take interest so as not insult him. My grandmother had passed away two years prior to that from cancer and other complicated medical problems. There was just the two of us over the summer. I should have valued more the time we spent together, but back then, I was mad at my parents.

There was one story which he told which stuck with me however. He was telling me how he had met my grandmother. He had been a millworker in Tennessee during his youth, when he was around seventeen. He did not have a formal education. He worked his days at the mill and spent his nights at the pub, where they didn't care for his age as long as he paid his tab.

One night, coming back from the pub, walking alone in the woods, he heard a splashing in the water. He crept up to the shore and looking into the water, he saw a mermaid. It had the profile of a naked woman but it swam up and down like a fish. Of course, he was drunk at the time. As he got up to get a better look, he startled the mermaid and it went deep into the water and he lost track of it.

The very next night, he came back to the pond but of course saw nothing. Despondent, he went back home and forgot about the incident for a time.

A few weeks passed. He was walking home another night when he heard the splashing again. As he neared his hideout, he noticed not one but three mermaids in the water. He was less intoxicated that night so he suddenly realized they were actually women, swimming naked in the pond. This time, he remained hidden and watched them frolick. They came onto the shore and retrieved their clothes. He had never seen such beauty. He tried to identify their faces but in the darkness, it was too hard to do. He only noticed through the sparkling of the moon that one of them was wearing a silver necklace. He allowed them to leave before investigating the shore, but found nothing that could tell him who they were.

That Sunday, at church, as he walked out, he noticed a young woman wearing a pendant identical to the one he had seen, at least, he thought it was identical. She was a beautiful girl, in her early twenties, still unmarried. His mind raced at the notion that he had seen her naked. An idea overcame him. He realized that he had seen these 'mermaids' on Friday nights. Given that he was only seventeen and in his prime, he decided to be a little daring.

The very next Friday, he didn't go to the pub. Instead, he went to the lake. He undressed himself and began swimming about. His gambit paid off. He soon heard the voices of girls. He raced out of the water and hid nearer to the water. He saw the three same girls, including the one he had identified at the church. He waited for them to get naked and into the water, and then he simply walked out and confronted them.

My grandfather usually stopped the story at that time, saying that he and my grandmother, the woman with the necklace, had gotten to know each other better that night. He winked as he said it.

When I was seventeen, I asked my grandfather to finish the story, since I was more mature. He hesitated at first but then obliged me. He said I should know that sex was natural and that it was all right. He had no idea, of course, how into sex I was myself.

As he neared the shore, the girls suddenly spotted him. They ducked into the water in fear.

"Calm down."

He raised his arms. Since he was naked, there was hardly anything he could hide.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I just... I just wanted to talk to you."

The girls, still shy, moved closer to him but kept their bodies under the water. My grandmother stared at him.

"Who are you?"
"My name's William. I work at the mill."
"I know you. Don't I see you at Church?"
"And I see you at Church too... but we're not at Church here."

There were giggles from the girls.

"He's cute..."
"Angie, be quiet."

My grandmother was always a strong person.

"I'm Abigail. These are Angeline and Barbara."
"Pleasure to meet you, girls."
"Do you always walk up to girls naked?"
"Only when they're naked themselves. Puts us on equal footing."

My grandmother liked his reasoning. She stood up in the water, exposing herself to him.

"Do you like what you see, Bill?"
"I do... And you?"
"Quite."

There was an awkward moment at that time.

"Why don't you join us in the water then?"

It is important to mention that my grandfather was a virgin at that time. He crept into the water, still unsure of himself. He swam up to them. They got into deeper waters.

"Tell us about yourself, Bill?"
"Well, Abby... can I call you Abby?"
"Sure."
"I'm a mill worker, my dad works for the power company and I plan to follow in his footsteps, as soon as I get enough money for an education."
"That's nice."
"I think so. Because I want to have a family, you know, kids, a legacy of some sort."

The girl called Angie intervened.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Bill?"
"No ma'am. I've never been naked with a woman, let alone three."
"Call me Angie."
"If I may ask... why do you come here to swim naked?"
"Because it's fun. Because life is too rigid. We need to cool off once in a while, and night time's the best time to do it."

The answer had come from the third girl, Barbara. They swam up to him and pressed their bodies against his.

"Uh... I... just..."

Abigail kissed him gently.

"You want to have some fun..."
"We're not supposed to until we're married..."
"That's what they say... but it doesn't really change a thing, you know."
"Have you?..."

The three of them nodded.

"Okay... I guess."

Abigail climbed on top of him and straddled him, while the other two girls caressed him.

"Oh God!..."
"Don't curse..."
"Sorry Abby. It's just... oh wow!"

That night, in the water, they had sex for the first time. In the following weeks, my grandfather told me that every Friday night, he went back. He had sex with both Barbara and Angeline on the following Fridays; but in his mind, there was something special about Abigail, something unique that the other girls didn't have. It was lucky for him too because she was the one he impregnated. They got married a few months later.

My grandfather finished the story, a smirk on his face.

"I never did get the chance to go at it with Barb or Angie after Abby got pregnant with your dad. Not that Abby wouldn't have allowed it. She was one heck of a woman, I tell you that. It just never happened."

I couldn't help but reflect on my own life as my grandfather told me this story. The apple really did not fall far from the tree. It made me smile to think of my grandparents as horny and experimental people. It validated my own attitude towards sexuality.

That summer I spent with my grandfather, I went into the woods and found a lake. I got naked and swam into it, pretending I was my grandmother, pretending some man came along and was watching me bathe. The notion got me all hot and wired. I started going there on a daily basis, stripping off my clothes and plunging into the cold water, teasing myself as I swam around for an hour or so. I always expected someone to drop by, which was why I hid my clothes under a rock, to make sure no one stole them. But no one ever came, and was left a little disappointed at the end of the summer.

On the day before my parents had to come to get me, I went for a longer hike into the woords. I climbed up the rocky slopes and got the highest peak, one that overlooked most of the woods. I could see the village and the farms in the distance. There, at the highest point I could find, I stripped down to nothing (I kept my sneakers on though) and I pranced around the top of the cliff, allowing the cool wind to run across the surface of my entire body. It felt wonderful to be naked in nature. It felt entirely natural.

I could see in the distance people working the fields; I imagined they could see me back and stare at my naked form. That was the first orgasm I ever experienced, as I sat down on top of my clothes and teased myself until I could no longer take it.

Thinking back on it, I'm pretty sure my grandfather knew I was up to something. I wasn't as discreet as I could have been with it. Still, he never said anything, never told me that was I was doing was wrong. I think he's probably the reason no one ever came around the woods when I was in there. I think he stood guard while I did my things. I'm glad he didn't intrude, but I'm also glad I had a guardian angel.

I think he's still looking down on me. I loved my grandfather. I miss him dearly, now that he's gone and returned to my grandmother. I hope they're having lots of sex up there. I hope he got to bone Barbara and Angie again too.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Hello all,

I just added the first chapter (which are introductions to the storylines and the characters) of the three first storylines for Thomas, Claire and Sarah. I'm not going to put them all up at the same time.

Give me your opinions on how I should proceed from here (which story should I go with first?) I could also post the first chapters to Jennifer and Cassie's stories. Just let me know.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Spin the Bottle II [Thomas]

The phone rang. I heard my mother's voice from downstairs, yelling to me so I would pick up the phone. I crawled out of bed, still somewhat tired and I answered.

"Yello."
"Hi Tom!"

It was Jennifer. She was a new friend. Well, actually, she was a new friend of Sarah's. They'd meet over the summer when Jennifer had moved in from somewhere I couldn't recall. Why was Jennifer calling me? Granted, we'd played street hockey and shot some hoops together; we'd traded our phone numbers and emails but that was mostly for convenience when we did things as a group and needed to call people. What was she calling me about?

"How are you?"
"What do you want?"
"Not much. Doing anything this afternoon?"
"Not sleeping in, apparently."

It was Saturday. It was my magical day off. The rest of the time, I had to run the rat race like everyone else. But my mother was lenient on Saturdays. I could sleep in until the end of time - if nothing came up. It was barely eleven. My goal to reach noon had been thwarted. I was pissed. But Jennifer didn't care.

"Cool."
"What do you want?"
"Well, Saran and me we're hooking up with a few friends here and there... We wanted to know if you'd like to join."
"What are we doing?"
"Well, we were wondering if we could use your pool."

why didn't she call Mary instead? Mary would have let them use our pool. Mary was probably already up, doing her girly things. Mary would have let them in. Why did she have to bother me?

"My pool?"
"Yeah. You have a pool."
"You know I do."
"We'd like to come over for a swim. It's good?"
"What?"
"Great. See you around one. Bye!"

And she hung up. I kept the phone in my hand a moment longer, wondering what else could go wrong. The door to my room opened and my twin sister walked in. She shrieked then ran back out.

I was naked. I had morning wood. Wonderful!

"Don't you ever knock!"

I heard an excuse through the door, then Mary spoke.

"Was that Jenn?"
"Yes."
"What did she want?
"To use our pool."
"That's cool, I told her to call."
"Then why did you have to involve me?"

I hear laughter and then Mary walking away. Ever since she started getting her period, she's been getting on my nerves. No wonder my dad always complains about that when it happens to my mom!

I get dressed and head down the stairs to get some breakfast. I grab my bike and go riding a few times around the block before heading back home. When I get back, having had time to work myself out, I feel much better. It's almost one already. I hit the shower. I'm still in there when our friends get there - our friends; I should say Mary's friends. I get out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I get spotted in the stairwell going up by Jennifer who runs across the rooo and stands a few feet from me.

"Hi Tom!"
"Hey..."
"You look nice and clean."
"Yeah, I just took a shower."
"Cool. You'll be joining us in the pool?"
"Uh-huh!"
"Great!"

She spins on herself and returns to the group. There's Sarah, of course, cute little number. I've known her since elementary school. She hangs out a lot with Mary. She's blossoming fast. She already has breasts. Jennifer's are still burgeoning. I guess I can't help looking.

I see two other people whom I don't really know. A boy and a girl. They look a bit older, at least the boy does. I'll get introduced later. Right now I need to go put on my swimming trunks. I hope I don't get a boner. That would be embarassing.

When I get to the pool, everybody is already in swimming trunks. I'm glad I'm not the only boy, even if he is a bit older than me. He is introduced to me as Daniel, Jennifer's step brother. The unknown girl must therefore be Janice, Jennifer's step sister. Jennifer is adopted. We hit the water for the afternoon and I get to chat with Daniel. He seems like fun. He knows a lot about sports and he's especially into Basketball. The Lakers have a good team this year, he says, and he's confident they'll make the play offs. We go over the stats while tossing the ball around in and out of the pool.

Around three, my mother tells us she's going to do some shopping. She asks if we want anything so we order smoothies. She invites the rest of our friends to stay over for dinner. They're not that bad after all. The girls are leaving us alone which is fine by me.

As soon as my mother is out the door, Jennifer swims up to me, getting in my face, her body almost pressed against mine.

"So, Tommy, I hear you're into sports a lot."
"Uh... yeah."

What's her problem, anyway?

"That's cool, because Daniel told me everything about sports."
"Not everything."

I silently thank Daniel for the assist. I just want Jennifer to get off my back but she won't.

"I like your swimming pool. The water's always warm."
"We have a water heater."
"That's cool. I bet you swim all the time."
"Yeah, I do."

Why won't she back away?

"So you train a lot?"
"Sometimes. I go on my bike."

She's pushing into me; I'm leaning back against the edge of the pool. Daniel finally comes to my rescue.

"Jenn, leave him be a moment."
"Sure thing bro."

She swims away. The other girls are giggling. I don't get it. Daniel takes me aside for a private chat.

"What's wrong with your sister?"
"Nothing man. She'S got the hots for you."
"What? No way."
"Yeah. Why do you think she's always looking over in your direction? Why she wants to chat you up?"
"No way man."

I'd had four girlfriends in the last year, after my experiences at camp with Wilton. None of them had felt right.

The first one's name had been Trudy. She was a brainy girl who helped me with some homework. While I was at her home, she was ranting on and on, clearly making me uncomfortable. I kissed her to shut her up. We ended up hanging out for about two weeks, making out and coping a feel. But that was the extent of that relationship. We'd simply decided to stop seeing each other once the term paper was done.

My second girlfriend was a bit more serious. We met at the school gym after class. We talked about tennis and wrestling. We hit it off right away. Her name was Kimtan. She was Vietnamese. We started training together and I got used to walking her home. One night, as we got up to her house, she leaned in and kissed me. We spent that weekend at her place, taking about each other. We were both virgins (at least, I was to the extent that a blowjob didn't count). We stripped each other and examined ourselves; we both gave each other handjobs. It was a nice experimentation but it somehow didn't feel right. Two weeks later, she called it off, claiming she'd made a mistake.

The third girlfriend, Brenda, was the one that I went all the way with. We were both at a party for a friend and ended up making out in a corner. The next day, I went over to her house to see if we could make a relationship of it. It took us a while to work out the kinks, but within a month, I took her virginity and she took mine. It was a great moment, really, and I do remember it well, even if it felt a little hollow because, as I now know, I was into guys. Still, I remember her, hunched over her bed, as I pounded into her like I'd seen in a few porn movies. It made me feel powerful and defiant. We lasted two weeks after having sex only once. I broke it off because I felt uneasy. Her friends told her I had only wanted to get into her pants. I didn't bother correcting them that she had come on to me.

My fourth and final girlfriend had been my favorite. We had an understanding. One night after school, this unpopular girl called Jamey walked up to me and said she'd blow me if I gave her ten dollars. I told her I wasn't interested. That's when she said she'd do it for free, so I let her. She wrapped me in her mouth and made me come so hard. She asked if I wanted to go steady. I agreed. We ended up having sex quite a few times, then all of a suddent she said she was no longer into me fucking her. Instead, she just wanted to give me blowjobs while she played with herself. I didn't say no. This lasted about two months, with me often getting two to three blowjobs per day. Then some day, she came to me and said she didn't like boys anymore. She simply walked out of my life. I didn't stop her.

Now, apparently, Jennifer wanted to be number five. But by number four, I had figured out I wasn't into girls. Being a gentleman, I didn't want to break her heart, but I needed to nip this in the bud before it got out of hand.

Daniel goaded me.

"Come on, man. My sister's hot..."
"Sure she is, but I'm not into her."
"So what? You can still bang her."

I couldn't believe what Daniel was saying to me. He actually wanted me to fuck his sister? It was bewildering. Meanwhile, Jennifer kept dancing in the pool around the other girls. She was hot by any standards, a blossoming young girl turning into a gorgeous woman. Daniel insisted.

"Come on, man, how often is it that a girl wants you?"

It had been a few months since I'd had any sex at all, so the idea was tempting. But truth be told, it was Daniel's voice and his presence near me that was really turning me on. Still, I couldn't act on it. Maybe it was better to play along with him. He definitely seemed to know what he wanted to do.

"So... what do you have in mind?"
"Well, your mom's gone and your dad is..."
"...away on a trip. He'll be back tomorrow."
"We got about an hour, right?"
"Before my mom gets back? Sure."

Daniel smiled. I could read evil intentions in his eyes.

"Girls, come here!"

The four girls swam over. I had been mindful of not staring at the bikini-clad forms, but even if I didn't fancy them as sexual partners, their scantily clad bodies were still extremely enticing, and I was at that age where the hormones are in overdrive. Even the sight of my twin sister in her own bathing suit was hot.

"Wanna play a game?"

Mary chipped in.

"Sure. What do you have in mind, Daniel?"
"Have you girls ever played spin the bottle?"

I froze. I knew about that game. I'd never played it. I was terrified. But why should I be? I'd kissed girls and boys before. There was no big deal. So why was I terrified?

"Sure have!"

My sister again. She turned to the other girls and asked them if they wanted to play. Only Sarah inquired as to the specific rules. She was told that we spun the bottle around, and you had to kiss someone on the lips. She thought about it for a moment, then simply rolled her shoulders and agreed. It was assumed by everyone that I was also inclined to play so no one asked, and I didn't interject. I had no real opinion on the matter.

It then occured to me that, under those rules, I'd have to kiss anyone that the bottle designated, including possibly Daniel, or even my sister.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Spin the Bottle III [Thomas]

As we stepped out of the pool, my mind couldn't help but wander as the tight behinds of my friends. All of them in fact. I may have known by then that I was into men but I could not help be a horny little teenager with desires.

I tried not to dwell too much on my sister's behind but in truth, she had one of the best butts in the group. She trained a lot, like me, so it was firm and round in her tight red bikini bottom. Sarah wore a blue bikini bottom which covered most of the flesh; her butt wasn't her best feature but it was still very nice. Jennifer's butt was round and curvaceous, slightly limp. Her pink bottom really accentuated the curves. Janice probably had the worst butt of all. It was kind of droopy, not very much presentable. She was older than us. My gaze lingered a moment longer on Daniel's butt. I could hardly see it through his trunks, despite the fact that they clung to his body.

We sat down before I could get a boner from staring. Mary went into the kitchen and retrieved a glass coke bottle. We all took turns drinking it down, then we set it up in the middle of our circle. I had Mary on one side and Daniel on the other. Jennifer was directly facing me, which was no surprise given what I'd just heard. I wondered for a moment just how far I could take it with her but decided not to dwell on it too much, in case I started getting ideas. Daniel took the lead.

"All right. Simple game. We spin once. Whoever gets it first gets to spin it and has to kiss whoever comes up, and so on..."

Daniel spun the bottle. It twirled on itself a few times, then gradually slowed - and landed facing me. I gulped. It was into it now. Why was I dreading kissing anyone? It didn't add up in my mind.

"Come on, brother, roll."
"What happens if it comes back to me?"
"Roll again."

I had no excuse. I placed my hand on the bottle and spun it, hoping... what was I hoping for, really?

It stopped facing Sarah. She looked shy all of a sudden. She spoke up.

"Wait. What kind of kiss are we talking about?"

Her question hung in the air for a moment, but Daniel, being older and more decisive, came up with the answer.

"Well since we're probably going to end up kissing more than once, I say we go gradually."

Everyone was intrigued.

"How so?" his sister Janice inquired.
"Well, let's say the first kiss is just a quick peck on the lips. Second involves tongue and third... well... a much longer kiss. Sounds fair."

Everyone agreed, because no one really wanted to argue the point. Daniel seemed to have things in hand.

Sarah leaned in over the bottle. I joined her. Our lips met briefly. She tasted like watermelon: must have been lip balm. We got back to our places. Sarah then spun the bottle. It landed on Daniel. She repeated the same exercise. Daniel was obviously not shy about kissing her. Their lips locked for a moment longer than ours had then they pulled back. So far, the game wasn't doing anything for me.

Daniel spun the bottle and targeted Janice. His sister. I was taken aback when they leaned forward and locked lips without so much as a hesitation. Maybe they had done this before. Anyway, it was just a quick kiss, hardly anything to it. Janice's roll then landed on me. I felt awkward. She had just kissed her older brother. Now I had to kiss her. Still, it was just a peck. I leaned in but she did most of the work.

It was back to me. To my astonishment (and possibly my delight), it landed on Daniel. I turned to him.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. It's just a silly game."

This time, I made the first move. I didn't want to seem too eager but the idea of an older boy taking charge made me shiver. When our lips touched, it was like electricity was flowing. It was only a peck but that one had gotten my attention.

Jennifer intervened.

"How long are we gonna play, by the way?"
"As long as we want."
"I say we play until two people have kissed three times."

No one argued the point. Daniel spun the bottle. It landed on me. Daniel seemed disappointed.

"Well, we just kissed, so it's hardly fair. I should get to reroll."

The tone in his voice made us understand it was better not to argue the point. He rolled again. He targeted Sarah. Jennifer and Mary, who had not been kissed at this point, were starting to pout. Daniel leaned and Sarah did too, more hesitantly. Their lips locked; Daniel forced his tongue into Sarah's mouth. It wasn't the most beautiful kiss I had ever seen. Sarah did not seem too keen on it either.

Sarah hurriedly spun the bottle as she stepped back. This time she targeted Mary.

"Finally!"

Mary hurriedly closed the gap between them and claimed the peck. Sarah seemed more into it. Mary then spun the bottle without returning to her place. She targeted Daniel. He smiled he leaned in and their lips met briefly. As he pulled away, he turned to me.

"She kisses better than you."
"Haha! Very funny."

Daniel made the bottle twist again. His sister again, Janice. They had to french kiss. They leaned in, smiled at each other and locked lips for a sensual exchange. We saw their tongues meet. It was oddly erotic and a bit troubling. They had done something like this before, it was obvious to me at least.

As they pulled away from each other, Janice was licking her bottom lip. It made me feel uncomfortable inside. The next designated person was Sarah. Their first kiss, a little peck, was nothing impressive. As Sarah grabbed the bottle, I could see Jennifer beside her getting impatient. She wanted to kiss someone. I began to feel sorry for her. Suddenly, the bottle landed on her. Jennifer jumped in and without warning kissed Sarah on the lips, a little more than a peck but no said anything.

"Yes! Finally!"

And Jennifer jumped on the bottle, made it spin once more. It landed on Daniel, her Stepbrother. She leaned in and kissed him briefly on the lips, but her gaze turned towards me for a moment.

As Daniel went for the bottle, he looked around. He'd kissed everyone so far, and some girls twice. He felt pretty confident about himself. His victim was my sister. She leaned in and, as confidently as him, locked lips and tongue with him. It didn't last long. She was spinning the bottle and landing on Sarah. Another second kiss. Guess some people were more lucky than others. Seeing my sister kiss another girl was strangely erotic to me; I could almost feel the touch on my own lips.

Sarah was next. Jennifer was selected. This time, the girls took their time. Their kiss was beautiful and sensual, and I could fancy how kissing Jennifer could feel good. As Jennifer spun the bottle, she stared at me. Unfortunately for her, it landed on her step sister Janice. They leaned in and exchanged a quick peck with no hesitation.

Janice's roll took her back to Sarah and I had a repeat of the previous scene. I realized that this game could get repetitive really fast. I was somewhat frustrated that I didn't get more kisses too. That's when I got my second kiss with Sarah. I leaned in. Our lips met, then our tongues. Again, the taste of watermelon filled my mouth. I could feel her tongue rolling against my teeth. It was an odd feeling. I pulled away. Jennifer was pouting even more. If nothing else, I'd probably end up kissing her out of game if it didn't happen in the game.

I was up for my turn. It came up to Mary. My twin sister smiled at me. She was up for it, I could easily tell. It would only be a simple peck. We'd probably kissed innocently like that when we were younger. We weren't so young. Still, as our lips met, the contact felt pretty innocent, and nothing much happened. Still, we didn't make it last.

Mary then rolled for Jennifer. Their first kiss was simple yet elegant, and somewhat erotic. I was starting to enjoy the notion of seeing two girls kiss, something which I had never actually considered before. Then again, if two boys could kiss and it was erotic, why not two girls?

Jennifer's turn did not land on me. Instead, it landed on Sarah. This was their third kiss. Jennifer did not show her disappointment. The two girls neared each other and at first, simply locked lips. Then we began to see their tongues swagging and they wrapped their arms around each other, and gave us an erotic display of passionate kissing. It was very arousing. When they pulled away, they were both flushed.

Daniel intervened.

"Well, that was kiss number three. We can keep going or we can stop."
"Keep going!"

Jennifer was adamant.

"All right, but if it lands on you two, you're going to have to do more than just kiss."

Daniel's comment took most of us by surprise.

"More than just kiss?"
"Well, yeah. I must, it escalates, right."
"Like what?"

Sarah was very intrigued.

"Well, for example, you have to take off your tops."

This immediately did not bode well with any of the girls. Daniel did not insist; he apparently knew to play it safe.

"Just an idea... or maybe you have to jump in the water and take off your bottoms."

This idea made more sense.

"This applies to everyone, of course."

Everyone agreed. Water would provide some form of cover. It would also hide us if my mother came home early.

"Great. We can keep going. Sarah, your spin."
"Wait a minute, if we're in the water, how do we play?"
"If you're in the water, you're out of the game."
"But who gets in the water?"
"Both girls."
"Both people!"

Janice felt the need to correct her brother.

"Yeah. Both people. And whoever remains at the end is the winner."
"But there will be two people winning."

Daniel was beginning to get irritated at Sarah's constant interventions.

"Fine. We'll have two winners."

Sarah seemed satisfied and spun the bottle. It landed on Daniel. Sarah was less shy than at the beginning of the time. Somehow, seeing Daniel and Sarah kiss at length wasn't as erotic as seeing her kiss Jennifer in the same fashion. Daniel seemed to enjoy it however, tasting his lips after they were done.

His turn landed on me. He did not seem thrilled but he would abide by the rules of the game. For our second kiss, he leaned in to me. As our lips met, I played with my tongue, trying to get it into his mouth. I had to push a little, but he gave in and our tongues touched. It didn't feel as good as I had imagined.

As I spun the bottle and it landed on Mary, I suddenly felt the sting of fear enter my mind. She was my twin sister after all. Could I kiss her as much as I had kissed my previous girlfriends? My mind rationalized it. It was just a silly game and it had no implications. I read the same questions in her eyes. We decided we'd best be done it so we kissed, without really thinking about it. She actually felt more comfortable than Daniel had, which prompted me to pull back. Her taste remained on my lips; knots formed in my stomach.

She hurriedly spun the bottle and moved on to Jennifer. Their second kiss resembled the one between Sarah and Jennifer, and it took my mind off the fact that I had just kissed my own twin sister. Mary made it last, probably for the same reason.

It was now Jennifer rolling, ending up on her twin sister for a second kiss. Again, the repetition of the play was making the game a little boring. My queasiness had subsided as quickly as it had come. I wanted to see others kiss with more intensity now.

Janice's roll landed her on Daniel. This time, my heart stopped as they leaned in and started kissing in front of our eyes, locking lips, swagging tongues, with no regard to the fact that they were siblings. The most troubling part was that it was actually arousing to see them do this. At the same time, it made me picture that kind of kiss with my own sister and repulsed me. As they pulled back from each other, they took the time to taste their lips.

I wanted to stop the game at that point but my horny mind was telling me I wanted to see more, so I said nothing as Janice rolled to kiss Sarah. A second kiss, more reasonable, with some passion but not too much. I calmed myself, reminding myself that this was just a game. It was Sarah's turn to spin and the bottle picked me. This was to be my first lengthy kiss. I leaned in and locked lips with Sarah.

At first, I didn't know what to do as our mouths moved around; then I found my rhythm and flowed with it. It didn't quite feel natural but it felt good; I placed my hand behind her head as I kissed her. It was a third kiss, after all, so it had to be memorable.

We pulled away. Sarah had enjoyed it very much. I rolled the bottle, having it land on Daniel again. I turned to him. He simply nudged his shoulders and leaned in. This time, the kiss had passion, and as our tongues met and played with each other, his hand caressed the back of my head. For a moment, I lost myself in his embrace; then the image of his sister kissing him came back and broke the mood. I pulled away too fast; his teeth bit my lower lip and drew a bit of blood.

"Ouch!"
"Hey, you pulled out too fast."

It was nothing really, but I felt queasy again. I did my best to hide it.

"It's nothing..."

Daniel continued on with the game and ended up kissing his stepsister Jennifer. I wasn't paying attention at that moment so I don't know what that kiss looked like. As he pulled away, I turned back to the game to see Jennifer spinning the bottle.

When it again targeted Mary, Jennifer leaned in to kiss her, but her gaze was towards me the whole time their lips and tongues met. So far, she had been denied of her only wish to kiss me, having kissed mostly everyone but me. I felt bad for her. Mary hurriedly moved the game along. She targeted Janice for the first time, for a quick peck. Janice spun it.

Janice targeted Daniel. Daniel seemed upset but shrugged it off. It was their fourth time at the bat, which meant that they had to step into the water and remove their bottoms. Janice did so without hesitation, jumping into the pool and placing her removed underwear on the side. Daniel took a bit longer but eventually managed to comply.

There were only four of us now. Since no one was up, we determined randomly who would spin. It turned out to be me, so I twirled the bottle once more. It landed on my sister again. I was hoping for Jennifer. It had to be my sister. Our third kiss. We looked awkwardly at each other, but Daniel pushed us on.

We leaned into each other and planted a peck on each other's lips. Then we gently played with our tongues. I placed a hand on her shoulder and she did the same. It was a slow, calculated kiss, with very little emotion and elaborate technique. We focused on the movements, forgetting who were kissing. The kiss was long but not involved and as we pulled away, we felt no unease. It had been the right kind of kiss.

Mary spun the bottle. It was a fourth kiss and Sarah was the victim. Mary defiantly stood up and started undoing the ropes to her bikini bottom as she jumped into the water. Sarah wasn't as brave, jumping in and then slowly proceeding to the removal. I turned to Jennifer. We had won. Why didn't I feel like celebrating.

Daniel smiled at us.

"Congratulations! You both win."

Jennifer was sulking. I wanted to kiss her to make amends for us not having kissed at all, but I did not want to push it. We had won. Whatever that meant.

I looked at Daniel and I realized he probably wasn't through with us. I got nervous all of a sudden. Four of my friends were bottomless in my pool. My sister was among them. I was beginning to ask myself if this had been such a good idea in the first place. But I did not know what to do about it. I felt trapped in the game.

And by that point, despite my sexual orientation, I did want to kiss Jennifer.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Spin the Bottle IV [Thomas]

As Daniel swam up to the side, he looked at me and Jennifer.

"Congatulations! You two just won the game!"
"What did they win?"

It was Janice inquiring. I was reminded for a moment of how she and brother had exchanged kisses; it then occured to me I'd done the same with my sister.

"We'll, let's see. There are a lot of possibilities. I say we let them pick their prize."
"Okay, but they'd better hurry choosing before mom gets home."

Mary was really buying into this, moreso than I had anticipated of her.

"Since there are two winners, I suggest they each get a prize."
"Good idea, Janice. Let's start with Jenn."

We all stared at Jenn. She became bright red.

"I gotta pee!"

And she ran into the house. We were all stunned for a moment, but then Daniel spoke to me.

"Well... What are you waiting for? Go after her."
"Oh... Right."

I ran back into the house and made it to the bathroom, but Jenn had locked herself in. I stood there silently, waiting for her to finish whatever it is she was doing. When the door opened, Jennifer jumped up, unaware I had been there.

"Ah! Tom! You scared me."
"Are you all right?"
"Yeah... no sweat."

For a moment, we simply stood there. Then she got on the tips of her toes and kissed me briefly. I froze as she backed down. She shriveled up in the corner, redder than before. For some obscure reason, at that exact moment, I wanted to pee.

"Uh... Jenn I'm flattered but..."

I saw tears forming in her eyes. I couldn't let those tears form. I kissed her back, passionately this time. I felt myself becoming hard in my trunks, something which I had avoided for the entirety of the game. I was confused. I knew my preference was for boys, but still Jennifer excited me. It made no sense. But I kept on kissing her anyway. The only reason I pulled away is because we were both out of breath. Immediately, I regretted the kiss. I had no real feelings for this girl. I was taking advantage of her.

"Jenn, I'm sorry."
"Don't be... That was quite good."

She looked down at the tent in my trunks.

"Can I see?"
"I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

Yet as I said that, I let her pull up my trunks as she stared inside, then down, exposing my swollen cock. I shivered. I'd already had sex so I knew what to expect. I didn't know how familiar Jennifer was with the whole thing.

"Get on the dryer."

I followed her order. When you're naked in front of somebody, I find very easy to comply.

"We can't have you coming out like that."
"But, Jenn I..."
"Sssh..."

She started playing with me, gliding her hand up and down on my shaft. As she did so, she removed the fabric from one of her breasts and exposed her burgeoning chest to me. Her hand was all clammy from the exposure to the pool water but I didn't feel it that much. I let her work me up good before it started to feel wrong. I was leading her on. It would never work between us.

"Jenn... I can't be your boyfriend."
"That's cool..."

Her reaction surprised me.

"What?"
"I'm not looking for a boyfriend."
"I don't get it..."

With that, she swallowed me into her mouth. It was all I had to do to keep from moaning. She had done this before, I was sure of it. Strange ideas of her and her step brother going at it formed into my mind, but I chased them away. She pulled away for a moment.

"Tell me when you're about to come."

She removed her top altogether as she did so and went back to work. I was so excited at her giving me a blowjob it was hard to focus. Still, it wasn't long before I was ready to go over the edge.

"Now, Jenn..."

She pulled her mouth away and positioned her chest near my cock and kept pumping. I shot my load right across her chest. WIth her free hand, she recovered it and splashed it across her chest and her lovely mounds, rubbing it in carefully. I went numb for a moment. She bent down and kissed my tip.

"Thanks Tom."
"Can I ask why?"
"Do I need a reason?"
"I think I do..."

She smiled strangely, almost not understanding what I was getting at.

"You're sweet, Tom. I wanted to make you feel good. You always seem sad at school."

Was that it? Was that really the reason? I saw my glistening fluids still over her chest.

"You have to wash that off before going outside."
"Not yet. It feels good on my skin."

For a moment, I was puzzled. Then I remembered something I had overheard my sister tell her friend Pauline. It had not caught my attention more at the time because it had come from my sister.

"It makes your boobs bigger too..."

The glistening fluids, Jenn's exposed chest... Admiteddly, Sarah's chest was bigger than Jennifer's. Maybe she was jealous. Maybe she wanted bigger breasts. I didn't get it. I decided I'd stop asking questions.

"Just the same, Jenn, I'd prefer it if we didn't talk about this..."
"You don't find me attractive, Tom?"
"Oh no! You're very beautiful and all, I'm just not looking for someone right now."

And it was true. After my last breakup, I'd decided to keep away from dating. Of course, it was partly due to the fact that I wanted to date guys but didn't want my school to know. Still I wondered at the pleasure Jennifer had just given me. Clearly, girls did not make me uncomfortable as far as sexuality was concerned. At least, Jennifer did not. I could fancy myself riding her cute little ass. But I couldn't fancy anything more than that.

"If I ever want to do it again, can I?"

Jennifer's candor surprised me. I have never pegged her for a girl like that. Then again, she was more a friend of Mary's than mine.

"I guess so... we'll see..."

She seemed surprised that I did not jump at the occasion more readily. I'd have to find some excuse or come clean at a later time. I pulled my trunks back up and exited the bathroom.

"Please, Jenn, clean yourself up."

I returned to the pool. As I exited the house, I saw that Janice was lying against her brother Daniel, almost in an embrace. It made me feel sick in my stomach. This was definitely that last time I was having them over. Sarah seemed as troubled as I was. Maybe she wasn't such a bad girl after all. I didn't like her friends though. Mary swam up to the side of the pool.

"How was it?"

Her question was discreet.

"Okay I guess..."
"Brother, we're going to have a little chat later on..."
"About?"
"You know what about..."

I froze. I'd always suspected she might figure it out. I had been evasive about the summer camp. I had of course mentioned Wilton but never in detail. But she was my twin sister. She knew me instinctively. I knew she had lost her virginity to Robert Henry of the swim team and regretted it, and she never mentioned it. She must have known about how I felt about girls. Sarah swam up to us, interrupting our conversation. We did our best not to look towards Janice and Daniel, who were clearly in their own world.

"That was nice."
"I suppose."
"You didn't like kissing all of us?"

I wanted to answer but Mary cut me off.

"Tom's special. He's into different things than us girls."
"Oh! Right, he's a boy..."

Sarah's innocence was refreshing. Jennifer finally stepped out, clean and covered. I was relieved. Daniel turned his attention to her.

"Ah! Jenn... have you decided on your prize?"
"I don't want any."

For a moment, Daniel smirked, then a smile came to his face and he stared at me.

"Got it..."

I blushed. It was time for them to leave. Mary finally agreed with me.

"This was fun, but my mother will be home soon."

And with that, she swam up to her bikini bottom and retrieved it. Sarah did the same thing. Daniel and Janice seemed disappointed.

"Come on! There's so much more game we could do it."
"I've had enough game for today."

My tone was clear. Maybe Daniel was older than me but I'd had my fill. Daniel sighed and went to retrieve his own bottom. Janice lingered on bottomless in the pool for a moment. I couldn't believe those two. Sarah and Mary got out and we all sat on the deck, leaving Daniel and Janice to their own devices.

The rest of the afternoon went by without further incident. Daniel and Janice decided to decline my mother's offer to stay over for supper, but Jennifer and Sarah did remain. That night, we played a few board games and hung out until ten, at which time my mother drove Jennifer and Sarah back home. I ended up alone with my sister. She told me to join her in her room. When I entered, she was already wearing her nightgown, not a sexy thing but it looked good on her.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah."
"I mean, about Jennifer and all..."
"Jennifer was cool. You were in on it?"
"Yeah, I was. Sorry I didn't tell you."
"I thought she wanted a boyfriend, but apparently..."
"She did want a boyfriend?"
"What?"

I stared stupidly at my sister.

"Then why did she lie?"
"Because you probably said you didn't want a girlfriend, and she didn't want to appear forward. Jennifer's nice, she could do you some good. Help you deal with your problem."
"What problem?"

Mary looked at me as if I was the stupidest man on the planet.

"You know... your problem?"

There was silence.

"Geez! Do I have to spell it out? You like looking at boys!"
"No I don't. Sure you do. Just like I like looking at girls."
"You do?"
"Sure. But I only want to compare. You, on the other hand..."

I was feeling shame for my desires.

"Maybe you don't want to be cured..."
"It's not a disease!"

I was fed up with having to defend myself - and it was only the first time I'd had to do so. And to my sister no less! She eased my nerves.

"Easy brother... I thought you wanted to fix it. But maybe you don't. I know it's not a disease. They say it's genetic. That means I'd have it too."
"Well... do you?"
"Have you had sex with a boy, Tom?"
"Well... not really."
"Not really?"
"Remember Wilton..."
"Yeah, I do. You did things with him?"
"I did."
"I could tell."

There was again silence.

"I did things with a girl too."
"Pauline?"
"Yeah. How did you know?... Never mind. You know the same way I know about you and Wilton."
"Did you enjoy it?"
"Yeah, it was fun... Tom, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but really, it's going to haunt you for the rest of your life. You remember uncle Jack?"

Our uncle Jack was something else. He used to be a woman in a previous lifetime. He didn't feel good in a woman's body so he turned himself into a man. The whole kit and caboodle. His real name was Jacqueline, but he now legally went by Jack. He'd undergone the operation to be with his lover at the time - another woman. They were still together after fifteen years. Their love was genuine.

"I feel good as a man... I just... when I look at a girl, sure I get turned on. But when I look at a man... oh man... something else entirely happens."

My sister gave me a big hug.

"You're a good person, Tom. You'll figure it out."

I thanked her and left her room, returning to mine. It felt good to speak of these things to someone. I still wasn't entirely sure I was gay, but that chat had helped me to voice some of my concerns, and share my intimate thoughts with my sister.

To be honest, that would be the last time we'd ever have a chat like that. But that is an entirely different story.
==============================
It's good that people read my stories, if not comment on them.

I'm going to be putting my stories up on the site, one story per day, until all the stories I've already written are up.

Then I'm going to take a break.

Hope you enjoy.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Birthday Party II [Claire]

My birthday is in December. The present that Mary offered to me that year was taking my virginity. She had come alone for a sleepover. My parents saw nothing but an innocent activity behind it. But Mary had other plans.

As soon as we were told to go to sleep, around eleven, we retreated to my room. Mary set a chair against the door handle and I wondered why.

"So we won't get bothered."

At first, I thought little of it, but then she got undressed. I stared at her form. We had done a few make out sessions every now and then after swimming practice and one time in the woods, but that had been as far as it had gone. She remained naked. She didn't put on her nightgown.

"Mary?"
"Claire..."

She leaned in and kissed me.

"I want to do something with you."
"Okay..."
"I want to have sex."

I was shocked.

"But we can't..."
"Why not? You like me and I like you."
"Well, yeah, but... we're two girls."
"Don't you have the internet?"
"Yeah. So?"

She smiled at my innocence.

"There are many ways to do it, you know."
"Well, I know but..."

We'd had sexual education classes at school. We knew the biology for making babies between a man and a woman. The intricacies of sexuality between two women eluded me. Kissing and groping were easy to visualize.

Mary reached into her bag and pulled out a long device which resembled the artificial penis they had shown us in biology class.

"What is that? Where did you get that?"
"Borrowed it from Pauline. It's a dildo."

I had heard the word before but I had never seen one.

"You put it in you?"
"Yeah. I cleaned it up for you. I want... to use it on you."
"I'm not sure..."

Mary kissed me as she set it down on the side of the bed.

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

The problem was, I wanted to. I felt at ease in Mary's arms.

"Well... maybe we can work up to it?"
"Okay."

Mary kissed me, pushing me back onto my bed. She fondled through my clothes to get my t-shirt and I assisted her. I wasn't wearing any bra. She leaned in and kissed my nipples, biting their edges. It sent shivers down my entire body.

"Can I touch you down there?"

Mary was always gentle with me, something which I appreciated. I'd made out a few times with Pauline as well but she didn't respect my intimacy so much.

"Yes... please."

Mary's hand slipped into my skirt and under my panties and teased my clit. I felt the trembling go up my spine. I worked my skirt off and the panties soon followed. Only my socks remained. Mary teased a finger into me. I moaned lightly. She kissed me to cover up the sound. She rode me until I became extremely wet, moreso than she had ever done before.

"Have you ever had something inside you?"
"N-No. Never."
"You must be so tight."

I giggled. She kissed me once.

"Try to keep quiet."
"Okay."

She bent down to my crotch and placed her lips against it. Again, the shivers returned. Her tongue lapped up against my wet hole, sending waves of pleasure across my entire body. I took my pillow from behind my head and placed it against me, biting into it.

"Do you like it?"
"Yes... please more..."

This time, her mouth went all over my sex, her lips and tongue playing with me until I could not hold it any longer. Biting into my pillow was the only thing preventing me from screaming. When she finally stopped and came back up, laying on top of me, the pillow between us, she kissed me. I tasted my own sex on her lips.

"Mary... wow..."
"That was something, uh. If you can, I'd like you to do it to me."
"I can try."

we switched places. My pillow was wet with my saliva.

"It might taste funny at first, but you'll get used to it."

She spread her legs. I teased her with my finger.

"Tell me if I'm doing this right."
"Ooh... keep doing that."

I tried to emulate what she had done to me. I slid a finger inside her. It went in far easier than hers had into me. I was intrigued so I slid another one inside. She moaned into the pillow. I played with her with my fingers, then tried to kiss it. She was right. The taste was unusual.

"It tastes funny."
"It does. You don't have to do it if you don't want to."
"I want to..."

And I tried again, this time not letting myself be turned down by the taste. I could feel her positive reaction to the stimulation of my mouth and it goaded me on. I forgot about the taste and focused on her pleasure. She wrapped her thighs around my head as she shivered under my touch. Shen then fell limp. I imagined I was done so I crawled on top of her.

"oh! Claire... you're a natural."
"A-ha... Thanks."

We kissed.

"Does that make us, you know... girlfriends?"
"Not if we don't want to."

I didn't know what to actually answer, because I didn't really think about it.

"Are you ready?"
"Yes... how does it feel?"
"At first, it hurts a little... then it feels really good."
"Even better than kissing it?"
"Sometimes. Often."

I got off of her.

"Get on all fours."
"Why?"
"Trust me."
"Okay."

I got on my hands and knees as she retrieved the device.

"There might be some blood..."
"I know."

She started playing with me again, letting her finger slide into me. I was still wet.

"I'm going to try it just like that, and if it doesn't work, I'll use something."
"I trust you."

I felt the tip of the penis-shaped device rest against my wet hole. Mary played around with it but it didn't want to go in.

"Maybe we're starting out too big."
"If it's too complicated..."
"No. I want to give this to you. Hang on."

Mary bent over and placed her mouth over my sex again. It sent jolts up my spine as she licked and licked me over. She remained there for a while, then tried again, pressing the tip against my hole. It gently made its way in. I cringed from the pain; I'd never extended it that wide before. The device wasn't that large by any standard, but it felt huge inside me. Mary pushed it in slowly, gently pulling it out. From the third stroke, it started to feel good, but it was only slightly inside.

"I'm gonna push a little more now."
"Okay."

I lowered my head into the pillow, ready to bite on it. It was a good choice. As Mary prodded into me, I felt a sharp sting of pain, immediately followed by a wet sensation and a moment of ecstasy. My muffled moan told the tale. I pulled back.

"Ooh..."
"Does it hurt?"
"Yes... but keep doing it, please."

I heard Mary's smile in her voice.

"Yes, Claire."

And she started to slide the dildo into my pussy, back and forth; I swayed my hips to her rhythm, letting the device build me onto unseen levels of pleasure. For a moment, there was nothing in the universe but my sex and the device, united in pleasure. Then, the release came and I had to bite again into the pillow to prevent from screaming.

As I remained motionless from the orgasm, Mary hurried to get some tissues to clean up the mess. There were a few drops of blood thad had fallen onto my sheets. It wasn't the first time so I wasn't too surprised about it. Mary cleaned the device.

"Well?"
"Do it again, please..."

Mary smiled and let me have it again that night two more times, before I used the device on her.

The next morning, as we were sleeping naked in my bed, there was a knock on the door. It was my mother, asking us to come down for breakfast, and claiming there was something wrong with the door. The chair had remained there, leaned against the handle. Both Mary and I laughed our asses off as we got dressed and told my mom we would be down in a minute. Before leaving my room, I grabbed her in my arms.

"Thank you Mary. I always wanted my first time to be with someone I cared about."
"Well, my first time was with Pauline... I would have preferred it to be with you..."
"Why do you hang around her anyway?"
"We've been friends ever since elementary. She used to be nicer but since she got her period, she's always nasty to everyone."

We kissed.

"Well, I like you Mary. Thanks. For being my friend... and my lover."
"You know it's better if we keep this secret, right?"
"Yeah. For the moment."

We kissed again before heading downstairs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk