Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-28-2012, 06:41 AM   #16
Thank you rachie

Part 7: The Tour Continues

After explaining slave levels and requesting, 23561 led Nick to the slave quarters. Nick wasn’t allowed to actually go in, but there were windows surrounding the room. The whole space was about the size of a football field and consisted of three main areas. “As you can see, there are three areas of slave quarters. The pens you see,” The guide pointed at about 10 large “pig pens”, “Are for the Common Sluts. We can fit about 100 slaves in a pen.” Then, the guide pointed to the next row of pens. These were larger and unlike the first row, they had some mats and blankets for the slaves. “The next row is for the Low Slaves. We can fit about 75 Slaves in each one of those. And finally,” She pointed to a row of bunk beds, “the last row is for the High Slaves, like me.”

“Where do the Enforcers sleep?” Nick asked.

“Oh. They have their own beds and they share a dorm style room with someone.” She explained. “So, lets continue our tour.” 23451 led Nick down a dark hallway that split off into two areas. She led Nick down the right hallway first. After about a minute, they arrived at a wooden door marked “Training”. “This is where we train our new slaves.This area is restricted for guests so I can’t show you it. They are trained in everything from cock-sucking to BDSM. The Enforcers are the trainers. After 3 months of training, the slave is given a test. If they pass the test, they become Common Sluts.”

“I was wondering, where do you get your slaves from?” Nick asked. He had seen tons of women and men that willingly submitted to being a slave. Where did they all come from? So far, the tour had seemed very natural and unscripted, but 23451’s response was very different.

“I’m sorry master. We are not permitted to answer that question.” She said solemnly. “That’s what I’m required to say. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s totally fine.” Why was she not permitted to answer this question? Where could he get answers? These questions burned in Nick’s mind as 23451 continued the tour.

“Anyway,” She said cheerfully, changing the subject. “Let me show you the punishment room. We can actually go in there.” She led Nick back down the path to where the hallway had split. Then, she went down the left path. This path was very short, and it led them to a wooden door, much like the training room. This door was marked “Punishment.” 23451 opened the door and ushered Nick inside. The area was set up like a small indoor football arena, with seats surrounding a oval-shaped punishment area. The punishment area was dirty and cluttered. It was divided up into 3 different sections: a whipping, spanking, and beating area, an insertion area, and a temperature control area.

“Whenever a slave receives a complaint, they are taken here to be punished. As you can see, there are three punishment areas. In the first area, slaves can be whipped and beaten. This is the most common form of punishment. In the second area, slaves can be punished with anal and pussy insertion. And finally, in the third area, slaves can be kept in extreme heat or cold for extended periods of time. The area and severity of punishment are determined by the act committed by the slave. You can come watch punishments at any time.”

For the next hour, Nick was shown the rest of the resort. The final stop was his new condo. It was located at the northern tip of the island, and it was absolutely amazing. Nick had lived in mansions his whole life and this place was just as nice as any of them. 23451 quickly let Nick in and showed him around. On top of the regular two bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, living room, and dining room, there was a small punishment room for BDSM and a Video center for filming and distributing slave sessions. Nick loved it.

“So, do you have any questions about the island?” 23451 asked.

“Not really.” Nick replied smiling. “It looks great.”

“Well, I’m glad you like it. If there isn’t anything else, I will leave you to get unpacked and ready.” 23451 left, and Nick ran up to the master bedroom. He wanted to get his first slave.

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #17
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition I'm looking forward to seeing how his question gets answered
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
LovePINK

this is one of my favorite stories by far! thank you and keep writing please!

PM me peanut butter and my black lab will lick it off of wherever you say for however long you say
LovePINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #19
Brian Steele
Account Banned

This is literally the best story I have read here ever!!! Please don't stop writing them! I feel like they take us all into a fantasy world that we all wish we could live in.
Brian Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
die_groot

Default Excellent

Brilliant story!!! One of the best I have read.
die_groot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #21
Thank you rachie

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all of your comments! I really appreciate them. Please keep your suggestions coming and share the story with your friends! And just to let you guys know, the next part should be up sometime this weekend!

Old 11-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #22
Dareholic
getDare Addict

This is a pretty good story. Keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #23
Thank you rachie

I have received a ton of comments and suggestions this week and I would like to thank everybody who sent me something. You guys help me so much! So, here is part 8 (my favorite part so far!)

Part 8: Submission

Nick picked up the phone beside his bed and quickly pressed the Front Desk key. A desk person answered, “Hello sir. What can I do for you today?”

“Yes, I would like a Low Slave sent to my condo.”

“Certainly. Any requests for specific slaves or just specific features?”

“Um... I don’t have a specific slave, but I would like a blonde girl with big tits, and a shaved pussy.”

“Of course.” The front desk lady replied, “She should be there shortly.” About five minutes later, Nick heard his doorbell ring. He ran downstairs and opened the door. A naked girl who looked to be about 25, was on her hands and knees. She looked just like Nick had requested. She had obviously dyed blonde hair, fairly big tits (Nick wasn’t really the best judge of boob sizes, but they looked to be about 34 c cups), and a beautiful, wet, shaved pussy.

“Get upstairs now!” He yelled. At first, his harsh, commanding tone surprised him. He was really getting into this whole master thing. The girl scampered up the stairs as fast as she could and waited obediently at the top. Nick joined her and led her to his bedroom. “Get on my bed and start rubbing your pussy.” The girl did as she was told, and she soon reached down and started rubbing her pussy quickly. She looked very sexy and she was moaning loudly. Nick started to take off his clothes to fuck her, but then an idea came to him. There was a punishment room in his house, right? Well, maybe we could do a little bondage. Nick had never tried BDSM before and the idea had always excited him.

“Stop,” Nick commanded. As soon as he said this, his slave dropped her hands to her side. “Get in my punishment room now!” The slave tried to hide her emotions, but Nick detected a sense of disappointment when he said this. She was probably punished all of the time and she thought she was going to get a break today. The girl was obviously very familiar with these types of condos, and she knew where the punishment room was. Like a good little slut, she climbed off the bed and crawled out of the bedroom, her tits swinging lightly.

When the couple reached the punishment room, Nick took a look around. The room was smaller, but perfect for one slave. One one wall, there were several chains and locks for hanging. On the other three walls, there were various sex tools and pieces of punishment equipment. In the center of the room, there was a wooden table with straps and chains hooked to every corner. Nick quickly decided that he wanted to have his slave hanging. With his slut stationary on the floor, he moved the table off to one side of the room. Then, he dragged his slave over to the hanging wall. He hooked her hands to the top chains and her feet down at the bottom, facing toward the center of the room. He was ready to begin the BDSM.

What do you guys think?

Old 11-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #24
shola

ooo, Just found the story and love it!
Any idea when the next installment will be out?
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #25
Thank you rachie

I'm glad you like the story! I have a pretty busy week but I will try to get the next part up sometime this week!

Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #26
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition looking forward to more. Can't Waite to see wha he does with the slave.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #27
Qevor

Was this thread forgotten? :P
Qevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #28
Thank you rachie

Hey guys! This thread was definitely not forgotten. I'm working on the next part right now. It should be out sometime this week. Sorry for the delay.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #29
Thank you rachie

Hey! Sorry about the delay guys, but I finally have Part 9 ready. As always, keep on sending me your comments and suggestions and posting here! WARNING: This section features intense BDSM and slave/master elements. It is definitely 18+

Part 9 - First BDSM

Crack! Nick lashed the whip out at his slaves naked tits. “And 20!” he shouted, smiling. The first BDSM thing he had wanted to try was whipping, so he sentenced his new slave to 20 hits across the tits. She was already crying and her boobs were bright red. This new feeling of being a master felt amazing. The feeling of being in total control of someone was unlike anything he had ever experienced before..

“Hmmm..” He wondered out loud, “What to do next?” He looked around the room and one thing jumped out at him. Hanging on the nearest wall were a pair of nipple clamps. The interesting part about these clamps was that they were plugged into the wall. With a push of a button, Nick could send a powerful electric shock through them. Nick wanted to use these. He quickly detached them from the wall and stuck them on his slaves erect nipples. She saw what was coming and began crying again.

“SHUT UP BITCH” He yelled. He grabbed a ball gag off the wall and roughly slapped it in her mouth. That should shut her up, he thought. He reached over to the wall again and pressed the red button. His slave groaned out in pain and her body started shaking. He smiled, “Prepare for more!” After a few more minutes of experimenting with the electric nipple clamps, Nick was ready to try something else. He looked around the room once more and spotted something he had never seen before. It was a small box with a stick that had a dildo at the end. At first, Nick was confused, but he soon realized that it was a high-tech fucking machine. He unstrapped his slave from the wall (much to her relief) and forced her to sit doggy style on the table. He restrained her once more and lifted up the fucking machine. He situated it behind her and turned it on. The machine came to life and began fucking the slave with the dildo. The dildo was about 12 inches long and very wide around and the slave looked to be in ecstasy at first. After a minute or so, the pleasure turned to pain as the non-stop fucking continued. Nick laughed and left his slave alone. He was going to go unpack and come back in about an hour.

When Nick finally did come back, his slave was sobbing once again. The machine had continued fucking her brutally and she was ready for relief. “Almost slut!” He yelled. “Have you been enjoying the fucking you whore?” He removed the ball gag so she could speak. “Yes master.”

“Good!” He replied happily, “Well I’ll let you have some more.” He reached to the wall again and selected a paddle. Then he spanked his slave on the ass, while she was still being fucked. Each time the paddle connected with her ass, she grunted in pain. After a few minutes of this torture, he decided that he wanted some pleasure of his own. He undressed and forced his very hard cock into her mouth. “Now you have two dicks, you whore!” He laughed. He was already very horny, and it didn’t take long for him to achieve a sticky climax in her mouth. “Alright, that’s enough.” He released his slave from her restraints again and led her to the door.

“Thank you for all of the pleasure tonight master.” She bowed her head to him, and he dismissed her. He looked at the clock beside his door. It read 2:15 a.m. He walked slowly upstairs and slipped into his bed, still naked, with his cock fully hard. It had been an awesome first day on slave island.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #30
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great addition to the store.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk