Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #16
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Okay next chapter will be up hopefully sooner but no later than next Tuesday

On the other hand how do you guys think the the Three Months at Sea will tie into the rest of the story?
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #17
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

cant wait and i think it will be good
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #18
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 4

Recap

“I can explain” Justin said as the feminine figure enters the room while he pulls up his underwear. Not wasting anytime she closes her phone hoping he wouldn’t notice that she had actually had enough time to snag a quick picture of the naked teen standing in front of her.

Chapter 4

Justin Stood there wide eyed and jaw dropped as the women he hoped to of had this sort of experience with on a normal basis just stood there with her eyes soaking in every detail of his naked body. “What brings you up here?” Justin said in a nearly inaudible tone blushing even more then he already was. “Well I was going to help you find cards…. But now I think you should explain why you ran up here and were putting on new clothes. Now finish getting dressed!” Sam said realizing that if something goes wrong this could ruin her chances with him forever. “Well as part of the twist I had to only wear one layer of clothing and I felt virtually naked around you and I.. well I just wanted to get normal clothes on….” He replies still very quiet from being so humiliated. “Hey Justin nobody has to know but Max and Megan are going to figure something is going on if we don’t go down there soon.” She said in a hurried tone and stops at the door and finishes “So lets go down and don’t forget UNO”

They played UNO and after about 45mins Max being in the lead followed closely by Megan then Justin and Sam in dead last with no wins. “Lets add a twist” Megan said. “Yea agreed this is getting boring “ Max replies wondering why he didn’t think of this earlier. “Well what kind of twist” Justin replies worrying about what might happen. Max and Megan are whispering something to each other so that nobody else could hear them. “Well how about the loser of the first game has to answer a question truthfully from each of the winners” Megan said smiling then winking at her partner in crime Max.

The first game ends and surprisingly Megan is the loser.

“So why did you want to add this twist?” Sam asked before anybody else even thought of what they were going to ask.

“Well Max and I wanted to dig up some dirt on you and Justin but I guess our plans are temporarily delayed” Megan responds getting a dirty look from Max who didn’t want that out in the open.

“Well what kind of dirt did you want to dig up?” Justin replies trying not to reveal any events from earlier.

“Well you guys were upstairs for a long time and we wanted to figure out what happened since you guys came down indifferent.” Megan replies realizing she was saying too much.

“Why do you feel like you have to ruin our plans?” Max ask in a condescending tone.

“Well I have to answer truthfully and I didn’t want to feel guilty later.” Megan replies with great shame in her voice.
“Well let’s make this next round a bit more interesting…” Max sais with a growing smile “..Let’s make this round the same as before but with dares instead of truths” “Yea that sounds even better” Megan said with a grin. “Waite if there are dares we need a punishment” Max said going and grabbing out a piece of paper and ripping it into quarters then passing one to everyone. “Now write down a punishment you wouldn’t mind receiving since you might get it your self.” Max said while winking at Megan. “Well since you two have something up your sleeve I think bottom 2 in 7 games should have to do the dares instead of a single person.” Sam said hoping this would ruin their diabolical plan. “Well take that as a challenge” Max and Megan respond together smiling so wide that there mouth took up their entire face.

First Game Justin Deal
Megan Wins

Second Game Max Deal
Justin Wins

Third Game Sam Deal
Megan Wins

Fourth Game Megan Deal
Max wins

Fifth Game Justin Deal
Max Wins

Sixth Game Max deal
Sam Wins

Final Game
Max Wins

Leaving the score at:

Max- 3
Justin- 1
Megan- 2
Sam- 1

“Well Sam looks like your Plan worked in our favor seeing as how we get to dare you at anytime, anywhere and anything.” Megan said realizing after the fact how mean that sounded. Max joins right in with “If you haven’t noticed yet Sam we found your phone and saw the only 3 pictures you had on it 1 of you naked 1 of Justin naked and how you got that one you are going to end up telling us later.” “Well the third was just a stupid picture of a park.” Megan added in for Justin’s benefit. “Justin, I am so sorry” Sam said not being able to hold back the tears at the prospect of what Max and Megan had in store for them.
Max now inquires “How did you get the picture of Justin that pulled our whole plan together?”

How is this chapter? and I added a nice turn of events and the rest of the night will probably only be a chapter longer.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #19
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I guess since theres no support for my story i wont waste anymore time with it.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
jdubs90

I'm reading it and i think its good...I just saw it today...keep going!
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #21
drenan

Awwww Did you give up on this story? It was just about to get really interesting
drenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Kinda stopped writing this I feel like it wasn't getting enough views but if I remember I have another chapter saved on my computer that I can maybe post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #23
dickface

can you pleaseee continue the story and write more chapters? it has so much potential
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #24
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I was thinking about it and I might post a chapter on Tuesday or Wednesday
Old 09-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #25
drenan

Yes post more! We will all love it so much!!
drenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #26
Mr. Fun 21

You should definitely keep writing because i want more!!!!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #27
dickface

yes! thanks for reserecting this.
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:00 AM   #28
SFGS

So I guess this is over...

My PM dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70291

I must let anyone with a bigger dick give me a one limit dare(being cam)! PM for size!
SFGS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
swimming