Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-12-2014, 02:30 AM   #1
mikubeat

Default The Exam

I sat in the waiting room, with my legs crossed. I'm nervous, tapping my foot on the ground, it doesn't help that I have a full bladder. The room was cold, cold temperature-wise, as well as the drab grey furniture, that appeared very clean an sterile. It took about another 10 minutes for the nurse to open the door and call my name. She is a small and petite woman, must be in her late 30's. Her blonde hair is pulled tightly in a bun, every aspect looks neat. She walks with poise and purpose as she leads me into an open exam room.

The room matching the waiting room, everything that is here has a purpose, there is no useless decoration. I shyly walk into the room nervous as to what is going to happen.

"Please undress, press the button here on the side of the door when you're done." the nurse leaves the room, leaving me to my thoughts. I sighed shakily, was there no sheet to cover myself? I looked around the room to double check, knowing there would be none. I pulled my dark brown hair into a high pony tail to give myself some confidence. Knowing I'm taking to long, I begin to undress. First I pull off my blue loose t-shirt, I take my time folding it neatly. My shorts go next slipping off easy after a slight gentle tug. My nipples become noticeably perky, being introducing to the cold air. I don't bother wearing a bra during the hot summer, lastly I look at my pink polka dotted panties. I remove them slowly to reveal the small dark bush underneath. I looked at my pile of clothing, and I kicked off my flip flops.

I closed my eyes and pressed the button, nothing happened. Unsure if it worked I gingerly sat down in the metal chair next to my clothing, covering myself as much as possible with my hands. A few seconds later the nurse walks in. I look at her name tag, Hannah.
"Hannah, do you have any covering sheets? It's a bit chilly in here." I say quietly
"Sorry dear, we ran out today, there's no one here but the Doctor and I so there's no need to be nervous."
I nod, she takes my out to the hall to get my weight, and height. Hannah leads me back to the exam room and has me sit on the cold bear metal examination table. My ass stings at the cold touch, I'm careful to sit back more so that my pussy doesn't touch it. She does all the usual tests, blood pressure, and temperature
"The doctor will be here shortly." she leaves swiftly.

I resist the urge to get my phone from my pants, knowing it would show disrespect if I was caught with it. I swing my legs back and forth waiting.

*15 minutes later*

The doctor walks in smiling, "Hi I'm Dr. Steven, today you're hear for a routine physical, thank you for choosing our office." He seems to be the only happy thing around in this place, I completely forget that I'm naked. He is very tall, with a medium build, his dirty blonde hair is kept short and spiked, he pulls out a seat and sits close to me. "Is there any problems health related I should know about?"
"No"
"I see, when was your last period, and do they come regularly?"
"Two weeks ago, and yes they do"
"Are you sexual active?"
"No"
"Do you masturbate?"
My plan to act cool and collect fades, as I blush intensely.
"Yes.." I answer hesitantly
"Describe to me one of your fantasies" he asks in a serious tone.
"W-what?" I stutter
"You're most thought fantasy, don't be afraid to tell me."
Despite reassuring words and a smile, I am hesitant.
"I... fantasize being an experiment, being sold off to science for the use of body, being locked down all the time, tubes connected everywhere to me."
"Go on" the doctor says "that can't be all"

Limits-public, family (social suicide), pics, webcam

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72188

MORE PM DARES ON BLOG
mikubeat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mikubeat for this post:
Old 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM   #2
Zabine

Location: on a hotel room floor with cum dripping out of my ass and mouth

Go on
It looks like a good story

On Fetlife : SanyaPink
Kik: Zab1992

Limits : Pics
Zabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
mikubeat

I shake my head softly
In defeat he nods his head "we can always discuss this later."
I sigh in relief, the Doctor puts his clipboard down, snaps on blue latex gloves. He does the regular things, checks my eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. He puts his finger inside my mouth feeling my teeth with his gloved hand, he grabs my tongue and rubs his thumb gently over it, he removes his finger from my mouth. As he puts on a new pair of gloves and swallow and cough a bit. He quickly checks my heart and reflexes.

"Please lie down I'm going to check your stomach."

I nod in consent and lie down on the cold table, why hasn't this table heated up yet from my body heat? He presses his fingers against my stomach checking for any obstructions.

"When was your last bowel movement?"
"I-i don't remember." I look away.
"I don't like to do this to new patients but it seems you are clogged it would be really beneficial. Have you heard of an enema?"

"Yes I have, is it really necessary?"
"Yes I think so, bowel movements are so important. Please kneel on the table cross your arms on the part of the table in front of you and rest your head on your arms, I'll be back in a moment."

It's not like my stomach is bothering me, I could always do this at home. Hesitantly I comply into the position.
A few minutes later he comes back in, with the rolling stand, there are four packs of some kind of solution. I gulp, loudly and start to regret wanting to get a physical.

"Okay so we're going to start with epsom salt enema, about half a gallon."
"Doctor I'm not sure I'll be able to retain all that water."
His large hands gently stroke my bottom as he says "don't worry you will."
His hand stay on my bottom as he lubes up the nozzle and inserts it into me. I gasp slightly at the intrusion, and gasp even louder when I realize I can no longer contract my anal muscles.

He sees my struggle and says "the lube I used numbs your sphincter, don't worry it will wear off in a few hours."

A few hours?!?! What if I leak unknowingly!? My stomach beings to fill up slowly only causing minor discomfort. When all the water goes into me, I begin to cramp immensely. He takes out the nozzle and puts his finger in its place. He reaches to the cart and pulls out a small round object with a wide base. While his finger is inside of me he pushes the object in, causing me to squeal. He removes his gloved finger and pats my bottom gently.

MORE PM DARES ON BLOG
Old 10-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Looks great so far, please continue writing this story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:22 PM   #5
issabella

interesting hah and good edition lol

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:01 AM   #6
sagivfer

Looks great, please continue it. I want to know what happens next
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #7
shygirl1

please continue

like: anal,enema,stretching,ice
dislike: messy, hidden public
limits: pics, family, poop, messy, public, all that would get me into social problems

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...286e1.25032726
shygirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #8
mikubeat

Default Installment 3

I wait uncomfortably as the liquid slowly starts to fill me, though I can't see him I feel the doctors eyes starring at my ass sucking up the fluid. I shift slightly and stare at my ever growing stomach. Finally he stops is "I'll be back in 10 minutes press the button if something happens."
I nod softly unable to speak, how could he leave? I'm too afraid to move in case it all come out and I'm forced to do it again. Even with the thing plugging my ass i feel as if any second I'll burst.

It seems forever before he enters, "Oh thank God" I mumble
I hear him laugh softly "Okay let's get you standing.", he helps me up and to the corner of the room and helps me sit on a normal looking chair with a hole in the middle, he reaches underneath and pulls out the plug. Despite him being here I can't help but release my bowel. He squats staring as it pours out of me.
It's about 20 minutes before it comes to a halt. He hands me a role of toilet paper and goes to his chart.

"Everything looks good doesn't look like there's a need for another one, though I will recommend you get one at least once a week, alright back onto the table."
I finish wiping myself and climb onto the table, he gestures his hand down and I lie down onto the table.
He changes his gloves and walks back over to me. "Time for the breast exam."
He cups my breasts and squeezes them, adjusting his hands searching for lumps, he takes his thumb and middle finger and pinches my nipples, they get even harder.

MORE PM DARES ON BLOG
Old 11-02-2014, 04:36 AM   #9
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great Story. Please keep on writing
Old 11-03-2014, 04:45 AM   #10
Sissyboy998

Great story so far can't wait to hear the rest

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:06 AM   #11
sagivfer

Great story! Keep it going
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #12
Sissyboy998

Is there going to be more of the story?

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk