Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-21-2011, 06:59 AM   #31
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default drivng again

Wife & my livein renter (female) & I are going on a road trip and we are in our 4th week of the trip.

A lot of what we do is that we drive as nude as possible depending on where we are at. Obviously some areas are not safe to be nude driving in.

But a lot of areas it doesnt matter...
Even so, the girls are often driving with me being in the middle unless one of us is sleeping or resting or similar.

Often the nondriver & I are doign stuff, but on occasion both girls will be jo'ing me and I stay hard for way too long at times.

We still try to find rest areas where we can really have fun.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #32
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Gonna have to try this with friends one day I think.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #33
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyVonPseudonym View Post
This is one that occurred to me as I came back from Santa Barbara yesterday... I was taking the train back after 2 days of sleeping on a couch in my clothes, and I wanted nothing more to be naked as soon as possible.

The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

So as soon as I got to my car in the parking structure, as soon as I knew nobody was around to see, I slipped out of my panties, jeans and shoes and tossed them into the passenger seat. Then, feeling still... restricted, I pondered, looked around a lot more, and stripped out of my top. I sank into the driver's seat and started my car.

My only big scare was when some boys in a car next to me started honking and calling out of the window... I figured my only way of playing this off was to pretend not to notice them and turn into the next parking lot I saw. I put my top back on, deciding I'd keep it on until I got to the freeway, where nobody would be positioned right to see me.

I stayed naked until I pulled up to my street... I had got a phone call on the road from my mother, wondering when I would be home, and I had a suspicion she'd be out gardening, so I decided to play it safe and get dressed before I came up the driveway. I got lucky, there; she WAS gardening, and thus it was good I'd gotten dressed.

So, yeah, lot of fun. Give it a try!
i hate to burst your bubble but truck drivers can see almost everything you are doing in your car. believe me i am one. i have seen lots of crazy things including women masturbating, blow jobs in progress women with no panties on under their skirts, etc etc.......
but that is fine if you want to give truck drivers a show we will not say a word to the cops just other truckers.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #34
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default another drive trip

wife & I and our livin... went on a swimnming trip where we were going along the coast to swim as much as possible..

Per this we rarely wore cloths and were wearing as little as possible.
Both of the girls were often wearing string bikini's if they wore anything.

I wore very loose swimsuit when I was wearing stuff.

We were nude so much that we all got a tan ...

They kept me hard often enough that for once I was in full nutty mode of wanting sex all the time. Forutnately our live in can actually ride me while in the truck as she is small enough that we can do stuff while wife is driving.

In the trip we actually did do at least one driveup where we remained nude and got food to go... while others it wasnt a good idea but we were naked enough that one could see me nude if they worked at it.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #35
martinica

lol; this is so cool
martinica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #36
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default nowadays

we have a new livein per the previous finally finished grad school and etc and got a great job on east coast... and we are friends with her if she visits in our area or visaversa.

our new livin is a friend of hers in fact, so our expections (wife & I) are high that she will be similar.

Per my new work, we are doing well, but occasionally we get busy enough that we are down a car at times.

Anyway the live-in came to pick me up...and though its a truck its hard to see in unless you too are in a truck.

Per this she was actually fully nude (we have done stuff with her before so I wasnt surprised).
Even cooler was she had no spare clothes in the vehicle as justincase.

Fortunately where we live its easy to get to&from my place to workplace and not have huge traffic at times.

I look forward to seeing more of her in future, possibly in future road trips we may be doing soon.

Last edited by tcitycity; 01-21-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #37
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

I did a driving dare in the late summer...

It was around 8:30in the evening.

I drove to a car park and had to strip naked, so took off my trainers, socks, shorts, underwear and t shirt. Putting them into a bag.

I then had to leave the bag in the car park. So I slipped out of the car and put it on the kerb. I then had to drive to somewhere 30 mins away.

As I pulled out of the car park I was a little excited and turned on... as not got any clothes as back up in the car. If anyone happened to look in the bag or take it I would have had no way of explaining it when I got home.

I then drove off... At one point a police car started to follow me... that was worrying as I was driving completely naked... I just hoped they didn't decide to do a stop check.

After my 30 mins of driving. I had to get out of the car and masturbate till I cum. I wasn't allowed to get back into the car until I had done so. Also had to close my eyes so I couldn't see who or what car was coming. Lucky it was in a layby on a fairly fast road. I stood and cum very quickly due to the excitement and risk of getting caught. I then hopped back into the car and drove back to wear I left my clothes. I hoped no one had taken them as the car park is normally used for boy racer meets. There wasn't anyone about when I got back so I retrieved my clothes and got re-dressed.

It was really good fun.

My girlfriend said to me about anyone playing with you while in the car driving or as a passenger. I said no... something for us to do in the summer so looking forward to that!

There some great stories on this thread. Keep them coming.

I am waiting for the weather to turn a bit warmer before doing this again... however, I have got to take my girlfriend to work early in the morning when it is still dark on friday... I wonder if I could get away with a naked drive and masturbate on the way home with the heating on........

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #38
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default nowadays

Nowadays, my sisnlaw now lives with me & the wife fulltime..
A lot of life issues happened to her so she is now living with us and sharing the bills and in fact our bed...

But ultimiltey what is shared is me among both of them.
Per my truck we often go places together and in fact go to drive in movies reasonably often.

Most recently and often, i will sit in the middle often nude
and once we are in the drivein and parked, we all strip but will be nude till one of us needs to get food (rare as we bring our own), or bathroom.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #39
dale

i have done this quit a few times.i would drive around the city in just a t shirt rest of my cloths in back seat of van.scary times when a cop car would pull up side of me. this happened a couple of times. but never got caught.i would drive the busiest streets in town. its alot of fun.
dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #40
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

I was on the fence about this, so to force myself to do it, I got in my car nude with nothing to cover. While driving, I noticed only one car that may have noriced my nudity, but other than that it was fun
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #41
Roller

Did this a few weeks ago. Was fairly late at night, probably close to midnight and I was on the drive from my hometown back to college. Stopped right before I left and stripped completely nude, no shoes or anything, and set my clothes in the passenger seat. Was very exciting driving through town though it was dark. Now I forgot to mention that the windows of my car are tinted very dark, and I decided that just wasn't fair. So probably 5 minutes before I reached the highway I rolled all my windows down and opened the sun roof. Not the best idea as I was pretty freezing now, but the cold and being so exposed made me horny. I was about halfway through my trip when I couldn't take it anymore and started masturbating. I put the car on cruise control, and since there wasn't a car around me, put my feet up on my seat and stuck my dick out the window. I then proceeded to stand/squat with my head out the sunroof for 10-15 seconds while masturbating, it was extremely pleasurable. I felt myself about to cum so I sat back down in my seat, and of course didn't have anything to cum in to so resorted to doing it straight up in the air, trying to get as most of it on my chest as possible and not on the leather of the car I baby. Anyway, I stopped right after I got off the highway and had to clean myself up with the shirt I was wearing before. That shirt's now gone. I redressed and made it back to school feeling great.

Through typing this I've realized another dare I want to do and challenge anyone else to do the same. I want to drive around naked once again and this time start to get hard, and when I feel like I can cum stop the car in the middle of the road with my headlights on and run out in front of the headlight looking at my car and cum in the middle of the road. That sounds like such a rush. I also really enjoy filming/taking pictures of my endeavors so I'll be setting up a dash cam to do this and will post it somewhere or send it to whomever would like to see it If you complete this dare please let me know! And I'll probably be writing a post for the dare section once I complete it myself
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #42
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Might give this a try. I've driven with my cock out before but never fully bottomless. Extra risky with my speeding habit.

Edit: Tried it on my way home from work tonight.

After work I pulled over into a residential area. Being winter it was of course completely dark out, but I did stop under a street light. I proceeded to take off my shirt, shoes, underwear and pants, but left my jacket on as it's freaking chilly out tonight, but I left it open. Nothing really eventful happened. Stroked myself constantly, and nearly made myself cum a couple times, but fairly standard drive home.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!

Last edited by Sound&Fury; 11-21-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #43
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I think I'll try this (from the waist down).. I really don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure. I'll try not to drive by a lorry or a bus :S

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:10 AM   #44
Computergeek357

Did this tonight, did it a bit different, as I drove, my friend cut off my clothing one piece at a time throwing each out the window as we drove. She dared me not to bring a change of clothes so it was an hour drive naked.

Not Interested: Scat, bodily harm

Snap: Daremeiwill
Computergeek357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:53 PM   #45
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I do this on a fairly regular basis. I work nights and have about an hour commute. Most nights I will stop at the gas station for a cup of coffee or a soda and head off to work. If I don't need gas, I will sometimes leave the house naked and toss my clothes in the trunk. Once I'm on the freeway, I hit the cruise control and start stripping out of my clothes, tossing them into the back seat. I make a game of it to see just how soon I can be naked. My record so far is one mile, but I was in sandals and shorts. If I'm in jeans and boots, it takes me two miles.

Most nights, it's not a big deal. It's dark, traffic is light, and most are so absorbed in their only worlds that they might as well be on auto-pilot. About the only time I start getting nervous is if there is construction going on. Between the extra lights, extra attention to traffic, and lane closures, I start getting nervous. I've never been pulled over, and no one has made me aware that they see me, but you never know.

When I get to work, I will usually stand outside my car and get dressed before anyone else shows up. I will occasionally get really brave, grab my clothes, and make the dash into the building naked.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk