Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #31
Notnef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzee View Post
ill do this with anybody 18 and under im only 16 ppl im female, ill strip for them
Haha damn if only you lived close by me xD i would be up for things like this to
Notnef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #32
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

At school (15/16yo) I'd regularly go into the girls changing room during sports
afternoons and strip for any girls in there (1-6) sometimes completely and
sometimes just down to my pants if they'd show me their knickers
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #33
dragonator
getDare Devil

and u never got in trouble?

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:59 AM   #34
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
and u never got in trouble?
Never got caught, came close a few times, Heard the teachers' voices and
didn't go in or just walked away. never caught in there.
One girl did threaten to tell on me, but she never did.

A lot of girls didn't believe I'd do it or said they were too shy to look, but they all looked, some for longer than others.

Still makes me smile when I think about it.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #35
mkcd

Send a message via MSN to mkcd
Default Dare me

I have done this before would LOVE to do it again. Anyone close by want to dare me to do it for them or somone they know?
mkcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #36
thomas

i havnt but i would like to and i would like to do it on cam
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #37
dare master_cam

Send a message via MSN to dare master_cam
Wink

When I was 7, 3 girls i used to know started playin a game of skants ( just yankin down each others trousers), they decided to gang up on me and held me down so I couldn't move, they then stripped me and threw ma clothes in a BBQ so humiliating, they were much older than me aswell, about 12/13 then

I got them back a week later in a game of tord where they ended up runnin naked through half the town to get their clothes (lol)

My limits are public, family and friends, messy, food (nothing i will have to wash off after doing), pain, permanent, anal (anythinbg to do with ma ass.

i will only do dares on a webcam, but only if you do something on webcam aswell.

i dont care if u a boy, or a girl, aslong as u are 16 or under u can do webcam with me. (although i prefere boys)
dare master_cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #38
sissyalana

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_stones View Post
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!
Why i don't have gf like you, i would do anything something this happens to me.
sissyalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:49 AM   #39
GoldDaddy

Send a message via Yahoo to GoldDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_stones View Post
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, ..... We were playing pool ..... So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. .....

There's something wrong here. You're naked, surrounded by hot and sexy girls, but your "penis (is) HANGING there for all to see"? If it had been me, you would have been able to run a flag up that particular pole.

Last edited by GoldDaddy; 04-29-2010 at 12:53 AM.
GoldDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:32 AM   #40
sissyalana

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDaddy View Post
There's something wrong here. You're naked, surrounded by hot and sexy girls, but your "penis (is) HANGING there for all to see"? If it had been me, you would have been able to run a flag up that particular pole.
I don't know about him, but i would feel so humiliated that my small cock would shrink even more.
sissyalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #41
Punktux
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Punktux

I actually want to try that i never had the chance to be naked in front of hot girls it would be interesting
Punktux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #42
_DareMaster24
Baby Member

Default Stripping

My Girlfriend invited me over for a party and i desided to do this dare then. I diddnt know that she had 5 friends over (all girls). I had to do this dare and when i did they took many pics and made me stay naked all night!
_DareMaster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #43
scotsman
getDare Sweetheart

ive done it for ex gf and 2 of her pals so they could humilate me cos of my small penis lol
scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #44
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyjunky View Post
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story
Why aren't you still in prison? You were 18 and the little girl was 12? A true story, with filmed documentation, would be unlawful carnal knowledge AND felony sexual battery with a child in the US. I guess there aren't sex crimes against minors in New Zealand!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #45
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRich View Post
Next time make sure you don't hide yourself at all to the girls. Sit and expose yourself to them and try to encourage them to have eye contact with your penis. If you are cut or uncute, some girls haven't seen both ways. Move around near them and be agressive. What ar they going to do, leave the room? No. Take your fav by the hand and place it near your cock and encourage her to touch it. One out of the three will get wet and want to do more. The next thing you know you may have a hot teenage mouth gulping on your penis and trying to learn how to swallow her first cum. Trust me on this one.
Or you could be in hell where every girl wants you tied and whipped until the skin on your ass cheeks is torn off. They've all seen that weird photo site on the internet and want to see if its true that you can fit anything in an asshole. If a beer bottle fit online, he can take it too! They also like to see a gay guy suck dick so they call some boy friends over for free use of your mouth! Yes, it will be fun....for them, not you!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk