Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default '128 Basic Slave Rules' REFORM VERSION!

I've recently veiwed '128 Basic Slave Rules'
(http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ighlight=Rules)

As I said there, I'd like to try to make my own version of this, for people who do nto want a weirdly, overly ridiculous and ludicrous relationship that is, in my opinion, immoral.

And, also, these rules are not for everyone. I'm just making these rules for fun, basically, and to prove a point.

So, I am going to start this project... here goes:

(BTW this is also gender-sensitive; master can be either male or female, as is slave)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ten Commandments of Ownership

1. I confirm that I am my master's slave.

2. I give my master the right to have power over me.

3. I recognize my servitude is not an actual slavery. My master does not (At least in a legal sense) own me. I am my master's willing slave.

4. Once I am not willing, my master no longer has power on me.

5. I will not abuse that, and neither will my master. Therefore, if my Master orders me to do something I do not want to do, then I will not threaten to leave my master. And also, on Master's end, if Master wants me to do something that I seriously can not bring myself to do, Master has no right to make me.

6. I confirm that we have a relationship.

7. If one person isn't having a good time in the relationship, the relationship is useless, and almost obscene. So therefore, my master must give and take, and I must give and take. My master gives me the pleasure of being a slave, and takes the pleasure of being a master. I take the pleasure of being a slave, and my master takes the pleasure of being a master. Just because my master is in a position of dominance, and I am in submission doesn't mean that my master can make me do something that I don't get pleasure out of in BDSM, or at least without making up for it.

8. I respect that on a legal, moral, philisophical, religious, platonic, and all levels that are not sexual, we are equals. Only in the time we have agreed on am I not equal to my master, and this is because I have let myself be small and my master has let become big. This is what makes the relationship equal.

9. I promise that I will not let being a slave ruin my self-confidence, and I hope that my master will not let Master's dominance inflate my master's self esteem.

10. I admit that if my master does not like this relationship anymore, or if I do not like this relationship anymore, I confirm the normal right to either end the relationship, or end the BDSM part of the relationship.

Safety first

11. Both I and my master must each respect the principle of SSC, or "Safe, Sane, and Consentual".

12. If this is violated, I retain the right to leave my master.

13. There is a difference between feeling unsafe, and pain. Being unsafe is when somethign potentially harmful to the body happens. This could be anything from the possibility of choking from gags, to blood loss, or the possibility of infection. Anything with serious health risks should be avoided at all costs. Pain is more like, a whipping, a spanking. You probably will not die or be seriously injured, if done properly and safely, from a whipping. However, if your master happens to think a good punishment is, say, slitting your wrist, that is unsafe. Also, he belongs in a mental institution.

14. Insanity is something that is ridiculously out of limits. An example: your master orderign you to do 50 jumping jacks, while naked, in front of your local police station. Here are some general things (and this is a generalization, perhaps in select cases it could be different) If it could get you arrested, raped, hurt, injured, or at worst: killed, you a) should not do it, b) get out of that relationship.

15. Concentual means that both people are agreeing to do it. I am introducing something I devised myself; the three levels of concentuality.

Slave wants to do task: Greenest
Slave is okay doing task: Greener
Slave can do task: Green

An example for each.

Suppose you are really into ageplay, and your master also enjoys it. Your master says that you'll spend one day being a baby. Greenest (you want to be your master's baby)

Suppose you can tolerate, say, crossdressing. Your master orders you to do it. Greener (You tolerate it but don't want to do it)

Suppose you have been naughty (hopefully not!) and your master decides to whip you. Green (You don't want to do it, and it's not something you'd normally do, but it is not something you can't do- it's not against your limits.)

16. You have the right and responsibility to limits.

17. A limit can not be anything you don't really want to do. A limit is something that for some psychological, physical, irrational, rational, or human reason you can simply not bring yourself to do. A master who has a slave with arachnophobia should not and can not chain the slave down, and put a hairy spider on the slave!

18. One of your first and most important responsibilites as a slave is to inform your master of all your limits.

19. There are soft limits and hard limits. Soft limits are breakable. Like say you for some reason you can not masturbate in front of your master. If this is a soft limit, your master can take you, with babysteps, through this soft limit until you've eaten threw it completely.

20. If it is a soft limit of mine, my master can slowly take it away. But if my master moves too quickly, I retain the right to ask my master to slow down (politely, of course).

21. Hard limits I may never get rid of. Sometimes they might turn to soft limits. My master must respect my hard limits.

22. I have a safeword. If this word is uttered in a task or a punishment, my master must stop immediately.

23. I will never use a safeword unless my master has transgressed one of my limits, or if I legitamitely think something is unsafe, insane, or unconsentual.

24. Using it otherwise is frowned upon, and I can and should be punished for it.

25. If I am unnable to say a safeword, (like if I am gagged) my master will and must tell me something else to do to inform me if he has transgressed my limits or if it is insane, unsafe, or unconsentual.

Bill of Rights

26. I retain the right of ceasing the relationship, or the BDSM part of the relationship between me and my master.

27. I retain the right to limits.

28. I retain the right to have my own life aside from the relationship I have with my master; this includes work, friends, studies, social events, and any family or religious events. However, I must work with my master to formulate a schedule, and if I need time that he has with me, I will ask him first.

29. I retain the right of having the relationship between me and my master not purely sadomasochistic; there should be other elements as well.

30. I retain the right to a time period in which I have the ability to talk freely and openly, if not disrespectfully, about what I seriously believe about how this relationship is going, and what my master and I both could do to improve.

31. I retain the right to aftercare, if I need it.

32. I retain my right to a safeword.

33. I retainall other rights I have discussed with my Master.

Now that I've just gotten all those freebies... It's time for something I have to do!

34. I will respect my master.

35. My master has control over me.

36. Master's command is what I must do. As long as it is not insane, unsafe, unconsentual, or in violation of my limits, I will do what he orders me. (We assume from here on out that commands are not in violation of limits, unsafe, insane, or unconsentual.)

37. Master's command is my pleasure. No matter what it is; whether it is degrading, whether it is painful, whether it is humiliating, whether it is disgusting. No matter, I must do it. I must do it.

38. Master will respect me as long as I respect him.

39. I will do his commands as best to my abilities. I will follow his orders with as much rigor as I can muster, and with the most exactitude possible.

40. I am his slave.

Some generic rules*

*I do not promise or confirm that your master will demand these things of you. I would like to reitterate that these rules were not written to be a standard. I am merely writing this to give an alternative view to that of the other 128.

41. I will refer to my Master directly however Master commands me to. This means that I will never answer Master, "Yes" but rather (for example) "Yes, Master" or "Yes, Sir" or "Yes, Ma'am".

42. Never will I refer to my master by name, unless Master has specifically ordered or asked me to do so.

43. When I am talking about my Master to someone else, I still then will not call Master by his proper name, but the honorific or title he has told me to use.

44. I must be well-nourished. Therefore, not just for Master but also for myself, I will try to stay healthy. For Master, it is perhaps for the looks. Or perhaps he legitamitely wants to see me healthy. For me, it must never be about the looks. I must never have a low self-esteem, either because of my position, or because of exterior things.

45. I will always do my best. For master, and for life in general.

46. While we are in a session, Master's pleasure is of greater importance than of mine. Hopefully, however, his pleasure will be my pleasure.

47. I will not think of others lustfully.

48. I will not date, go out with, or become romantically involved with anyone apart from my Master. Master will do the same*.

49. I will nto have another Master. Master will not have another slave*.

50. I will not have sex in any capacity, be it oral, anal, or vaginalwith anyone but Master. Master will follow suit*.

(* There is a fetich that exists called cuckold play. If this is a part of your relationship, then your Master is exempt from these three rules only if a) you have agreed on it, b) youunderstand that paradoxially he is having sex with others for your pleasure, at least in part.)

51. My master 'owns' my body. I am just an 'object' and 'nothing more' to Master. An 'object for Master's pleasure'.

(I put most of that in quotations because it is assumed that both people know this isn't really true.)

52. Master 'owns' all of my body. My eyes, my ears, my nose, my arms, my legs, my heart, my lungs, my toes, my feet, my fingers, all of my body. (FOR GIRLS) His/Her toys are my breasts, my nipples, my pussy, my mouth, my ass. (FOR BOYS) His/Her toys are my cock, my balls, my ass, my mouth. (EVERYONE) Therefore, I will not play with Master's toys unless I have been given explicit and specific permission from Master, or a command from master.

Trust

53. I confirm my trust in my Master. I trust he will keep me well. I trust he will honor my rights, and I trust he will take care of me.

54. I trust he will take care of my body. I trust he will take care of my mind. I trust he will make sure all of my needs, be they physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, psychological, or sexual.

55. I will not blindly trust my master.

56. However, I will trust him until he transgresses my limits or the SSC.

57. When such a transgression occurs, I must trust he will make it up to me, so that I will fuly trust him once more.

Tasks

58. I will do any task my master orders me.

59. I will try to do it to the best of my abilities.

60. If this task is within my limits, safe, sane, and consentual, I will do my best. If one of these aspects is outside of my limits (for example, humiliation) then I am exempt from it.

61. This task will always be serving both my pleasure and my masters. Sometimes more of my pleasure, sometimes more of Master's. I will either be working for my master or entertaining my master.

62. This task may be painful. He or she may ask me to cause myself pain (such as spanking yourself), accept pain he or she administers to me (such as a whipping), or perhaps accept pain from exterior causes (duch as having toothpaste rubbed around the genital region). Pain is mostly used for entertainment. I will accept this type of task.

63. This task may be degrading. It may usually be roleplay (some examples; ageplay, forced feminization, petplay, etc...) which usually utilizes other type of entertainment (such as humiliation). Degradation is mostly used for entertainment. I will accept this type of task.

64. This task may be embarrasing or humiliating. Here, embarrassing is like a light humiliation. Embarrasment is something lighter, like for example a female walking around in public with a wet T-Shirt, or a male walking around in public with a wet-spot on their pants. Humiliation is more like walkign around on a leash throught a busy street. This is mostly used for entertainment. I will accept this task.

65. This task may be disgusting or messy. Disgusting usually involves human (or animal) waste. This would be something like drinking piss, or having a golden shower. Messy is more food-based, and could be like rubbing an egg yolk into your hair. Then again it could be both disgusting and messy.This is mostly used for entertainment. I will accept this task.

66. This task may be sexual. This means that I may be ordered to fuck my Master, someone of my master's choosing, or (I doubt anyone actually does this) act as a prostitute (Once again, I seriously doubt anyone does this. Just a rumor.) It may also include masturbation, edgeplay, roleplay in sex, or sex toys. Thi sis obviously used for entertainment. I will accept this task.

67. The task may include nudity, be it public or private. [Note: Public nudity is against the wall, so be very careful with what you do with this.] This is mostly used for entertainment. I will accept this task.

68. This task may involve chores. This could be anything from cooking to cleaning to acting as a secratary (shout-out to Chloe's awesome new avatar!). It may be done involving disgusting/messy (ex. cleaning out a toilet with your mouth- EWWW!!!), with pain (ex. cooking while having clamps on), degradation (ex. a male cleaning the house with a French Maid outfit on), humiliation (ex. answering Master's phone saying, "This is Slave___, ____'s sex slave, who may I ask is calling?") sexuality and nudity (ex. cleaning naked. Gee, I didn't expect that.) This is, however, mostly used for working. I will accept this task.

69. Tasks may involve multiple elements (ex. being a baby, and wearing nothing a diaper- disgusting, nudity, humiliation, degradation)

70. I will try my best with all tasks.

Reward and Punishment

71. If my master assigns me a task, of any type, and I fail to do it, fail to do it correctly, or worst of all refuse to do it (if it is not in violation of SSC/limits) or if I disrespect my Master or break one of Master's rules, Master has the right and reponsibility to punish me.

72. Master's punishing me serves two purposes. Firstly and more obviously, it is an epithet for Master's sadism. Secondly, it is to offer me guidance and redirection. It (hopefully) teaches me that what I did was wrong, and that I shouldn't do it again.

73. An appropriate punishment is worse than a task. Master probably won't use flaggelation as a task.

74. Punishments relating (no matter how coyly or cleverly) to the transgression I have made are best.

75. Punishments can cover any of the areas a task would, but more extreme.

76. Remeber that it is fine to use your safeword in a punishment.

77. But Master will also previde rewards for when I do something well, right, or good.

78. I trust master will be creative in both his punishments and his rewards.

What About Switchdom relationships?

79. A switchdom relationship is pone in which the role of master and slave alternates.

80. If mine and Master's relationship is like that, then I promise to keep my dominant side inactive when I am a slave, and when I am a master to keep my submissive side inactive.

Worship

(This section only applies if your relationship includes worship.)

81. I worship my master.

82. I enjoy every chance that I have to spend with him. I love being with him, and the closer I get to him the happier I am and the better behaved I am.

More to come later

Old 04-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post The rest of the rules

Worship

(This section only applies if your relationship includes worship.)

81. I worship my master.

82. I enjoy every chance that I have to spend with him. I love being with him, and the closer I get to him the happier I am and the better behaved I am.

83. My master is, in my eyes, a perfect being. Every aspect of him and his life is beautiful.

For people in Maledom relationships: (84 a) I worship my Master's cock. I worship it all the time. When I get to see it my eyes fill with pleasure. When I have it in my mouth, or even better; inside of me, I swell with pride. If it is in my mouth I will do my best to keep it clean, and to make sure He is satisfied.

For people in Femdom relationships: (84 b) I worship my Mistresses' pussy. I always worship it. It is beautiful, and my favorite part of Mistresses' body, for it is the part I can physically pleasure best. When she lets me clean it with my mouth, or even better, be inside of it, I will be proud and make sure she is satisfied.

85. I also worship not only my Master's genitals, but their entire body.

86. I worship Master's ass.

87. I am devoted to my Master.

88. I will have no other Master but master.

89. If my Master wants me to, I will bow down to him/her.

90. I confirm that worshipping is not worshipping in a religious sense, like a person can worship a God, but rather holding to be special beyond belief, and of great value.

Signs of Respect

91. I respect and will always respect my master. I will respect Master in my heart. I will make sure to put in the extra effort to show how much I respect master.

92. I will never speak while Master is speaking. If I am speaking, unless we are having a conversation where we both are equals, and Master starts speaking I will immidiately stop speaking and listen to him. Failure to do this deserves a punishment.

93. When I listen to Master, I give my undivided attention. Failure to do this deserves a punishment.

94. If Master has told me that s/he wants me to make eye contact, I will. If Master has told me not to make eye contact, I will not make eye contact. If Master has not told me specifically, I will do whatever I feel is right.

95. I will always call my master by the Name or Title he has assigned to me. Failure to do this will get me punished.

96. I will thank Master for every reward, no matter how small. Failure to do this may result in taking away the reward.

97. I will thank master lenghily at the end of each session.

98. I will lengthily apologize for each transgression I make, before and after the punishment. An example of an apology (for, let's say, a girl masturbating while not having permission- that's a big one.)

Quote:
I'm sorry Master! I am so sorry, and it is my only humble request that you will find it in yourself to forgive a slut like myself, so that I can serve you better, for it is my greatest pleasure when you are happy with me. I care what you, Master, think about me more than anyone else. But I am a filthy, filthy, useless, diobediant whore, who does not deserve to be with you Master. But you took pity on this cunt, and for that I am forever devoted to you. Nevertheless, I am occasionally led astray. I blame no one but my slutty, horrible, nasty, disobediant, filthy self for this. Though when you specifically banned masturbation, I had the nerve, the gall, the CHUTZPAH to still do it anyway. Please, please, please, master I beg of you. Forgive me!
99. I will try to follow Master's instructions, rules, and orders to the best of my abilities, capabilities, and power.

Love

100. If me and my Master are in love, I will love him/her for as long as I love him/her (hopefully forever).

Which is the greater pleasure? My masochistic pleasure, or the pleasure of serving?

101. I acknowledge the two major reasons why I have became a part of this relationship/ the BDSM part of this relationship.

102. The first one is the pleasure I get from serving. It makes me happy to serve my Master. I am devoted to him, and his pleasure must always come ('cum') first. It is my satisfaction when Master is satisfied with me. I am happy when master is happy with me. I love serving my Master, and I trust him.

103. The other big reason that I started the BDSM part of this relationship is because I am a masochist. I love pain, I love humiliation, I love degradation. Pain to me is pure pleasure. With humiliation, I am boisterous and filled with the glee at humiliating my slut self. I am worthless (at least I pretend to be) and love the feeling of being treated like it.

104. These two reasons are equal in both Master and slave. Masters should get pleasure out of control, and torturing their slaves. Slaves should get pleasure out of submission, and being tortured.

105. Since this is a give and take relationship, Masters must make sure that their slave's two desires are accounted for. And slaves must make sure that their Master feels in control of them, and that their Master can torture them.

I admit my sexuality

106. I, and my Master, are both sexual beings.

107. This means not that I am only a sexual being, but that part of myself is sexual.

108. I am not to be ashamed of my sexuality.

109. I am also a sensual being.

110. I am not to be ashamed of my sexuality.

111. It is my Master's duty to make sure both my sexual and sensual needs are taken care of.

112. Therfore I'll do everything I can to do the same for him/her.

113. If Master allows me to choose clothes, then I will choose my sluttiest clothes for when I am with Master. (That is, unless he does not want me to.)

114. When Master orders me to do something I'll do it as sexually and sensually as as I see fit for the occasion.

115. If me and Master have sex, I'll do my best to pleasure Master. If this sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both of us, Master will do the same for me. If this sex is only enjoyable by Master, then I will accept it and move on.

BDSM

116. If Master wants to take our BDSM relationship public, and it is not specifically against my limits, I will not keep our BDSM a secret.

117. If, however, Master does not want to publicize it, I will not speak of it.

118. Master may want to have a BDSM party. If this happens, many people with the same type of relationship (or at least interests) will be with me.

119. During these parties, I'll be on my best behavior.

120. But that should nto take away from who matters most at that party; Master.

About these rules

121. Any rule Master makes supercedes these.

122. I am to know that these rules are only examples of common rules, and were originated to give contrast to the other 128 rules.

123. However, the first 33 rules are rules describing my rights and safety. If Master wants a relationship that violate any of these, I probably do not want that kind of relationship, and should try to get away from thar person.

124. Master may not agree with some of these rules. He may want more of a serious relationship.

125. In that case I remind you, these rules were created to show contrast to the other 128.

The Final Three

126. I will follow my Master's orders.

127. I will respect my master and Master's rules.

128. I am his/her slave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment! I put a lot of work into these, so please please please give me feedback!

~Officelover
Old 04-15-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
Master_Emanon

Really great job man, you broke it down nicely, while i have read the 128 slave rules, and i take them more or less as a "guide" as i make up my own rules with my slaves, and come to agreements with subs, but your post is great and very detailed that would give some one with little or no knowledge a great insight into what is expected of a potential sub or slave that is just entering the lifestyle

Was Brought up in lifestyle (10+ yrs exp.)

22/Str8/M so not looking for anyone under 17...

Kinks: Bondage, orgasm control/denial, masturbation, humiliation..
and many others! Just ask and I shall say

Limits: NO minors, scat or vomit

Interested? contact me, be prepared to be questioned

Do not message me in "text talk".
Master_Emanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Jenna<3

Send a message via MSN to Jenna<3
Default Bravo!

Wow, that was REALLY good, I've read the '128 basic slave rules', but these are MUCH better. Every one get's right to the point, and is very specific. I also like how you added in categories, so we could give or take a couple easily.
Excelent job!
Turn-offs: Cross-dressing, leather, cheep

1. I support good grammar, so if you have it, don't "tlk lyk dis" (with unnecessary spelling error's), things like "brb" and "lol" are okay
2. I'm not a mistress looking for a slave. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jenna<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Coyote
getDare Addict

I love it when poeple put so much time into helping members. Also when members take so much time to help Improve things that were made to help others,
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Very well done, much better than the other 128. I do disagree with some of those but my slave and I already have talked about those. I'll probably make her read this set as well. I especially like how you included Rule #100 about Love, because some master/slave relationships are based on love as well. But once again, good job!

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:51 PM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Question

Can I pose a question. Are there any specific rules that people disagree with?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #8
Jenna<3

Send a message via MSN to Jenna<3

99. I will try to follow Master's instructions, rules, and orders to the best of my abilities, capabilities, and power.

I would probably change that to

99. I will to the best of my abilities, capabilities, and power follow my Master's instructions rules and orders.

Because the first one is like "i will try" and that kinda defeats the purpose of a M/s relationship to me. the s is to always do what is to please the M, in less it is out of their control. Plus, I don't go by the masochistic or Worship ones, because I think praising how great my M is, is just WRONG! It's supposed to still be an equal relationship, and I'm not lowering myself that much! I do like pain and BDSM, but I'm not all out 100% like some people, I consider myself a "newbie" in that category.
Turn-offs: Cross-dressing, leather, cheep

1. I support good grammar, so if you have it, don't "tlk lyk dis" (with unnecessary spelling error's), things like "brb" and "lol" are okay
2. I'm not a mistress looking for a slave. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jenna<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Disagreements

Ah my specialty being a nitpicker about things. First off rule #14-If it could get you arrested, raped, hurt, injured, or at worst: killed, you a) should not do it, b) get out of that relationship.
I think hurt should be omitted or the word seriously should be but before that, because hurt kind of coincideds with pain and pain is referred to in several other rules of the relationship.

Rule #47- I will not think of others lustfully.
Personally, I think that this is a great rule but it's almost impossible in some cases. One cannot control the thoughts of other people, it's just human nature to think lustfully of others.

Rule #73 and 75-Both along the same lines I don't necessarily think that the punishment itself needs to be more extreme than the task. In my particular instance, the punishments that I use are never tasks/commands ever.

Rule #76- Remeber that it is fine to use your safeword in a punishment.
I'm kind of iffy on this, it's ok to use your safeword if the master is violating the limits or the SSC but other than that I don't think that it should count. A punishment is made to discipline the slave and show him/her what he/she did wrong so they should accept it as a sign of submission.

Rules #97 and 98. I don't think that the thank or apologizes necessarily need to be lengthy. Sure it re-emphasizes the fact they are sincerely thankful/sorry but I don't think you have to make them write a novel because of it.

Rule #99-Same reason as Jenna.

Rule #103-103. The other big reason that I started the BDSM part of this relationship is because I am a masochist. I love pain, I love humiliation, I love degradation. Pain to me is pure pleasure. With humiliation, I am boisterous and filled with the glee at humiliating my slut self. I am worthless (at least I pretend to be) and love the feeling of being treated like it.
A slave does not become a slave just because they are a masochist. My slave accepts pain but that's not to say she enjoys it.

That's all I have though you pretty much covered everything that needed to be.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #10
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

These are so much better than the other 128. Good job

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:59 AM   #11
Kitten
The One & Only

"I will not think of others lustfully"
"I will do any task my master orders me."
That might be a bit hard in various situations ._.
And I thought it was 'consensual'?

Still, thanks for putting so much effort into this for the people on the forum
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #12
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
"I will not think of others lustfully"
"I will do any task my master orders me."
That might be a bit hard in various situations ._.
And I thought it was 'consensual'?

Still, thanks for putting so much effort into this for the people on the forum
Rather than 'I will not think of others lustfully', I think 'I will not react to the situation if I accidentally think of others lustfully' might be better.

To the second part-

60. If this task is within my limits, safe, sane, and consentual, I will do my best. If one of these aspects is outside of my limits (for example, humiliation) then I am exempt from it.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:40 AM   #13
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

This was purely amazing, it was very concise, and to the point. I believe that everyone should follow this set of rules when engaging in BDSM play... Thank you for sharing

Last edited by Aivey; 07-08-2010 at 06:02 AM.
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #14
adam160818

i think these are much more clear than the other rules thank you
both the rules together have cleared a few things up for me now since i am still kinda new at this. thanks very helpful x

"Marowak From birth, this savage Pokemon constantly holds bones. It is skilled in useing them as wepons."
adam160818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #15
davgrant
Distinguished Member

I read the original 128 rules long time back and I think this are far better version of those rules. A great job. It must have taken a hell lot of time and effort to do this. Huge respect for this.
davgrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk