Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2018, 10:06 PM   #1
Fluffydaredemon

Default A young girl in throws of memory. In the classroom!

Hi, this is going to be a short story of sexual nature! it's kind of one of my fantasies...

She sighs lightly sitting in the back of the classroom listening to her teacher drone on and on. She leaned back into her seat ignoring the teacher completely as she remember the events of that morning.

She began pulling the straps to her new black and lacy bra on, she looked up into the mirror. She smiled happily as she gripped each breast with her hands softly. She sighed lightly as she squeezed her bra feeling the intricate flower designs on the lace. She slowly released one of her cups pushing her hand down her slender stomach to her matching lace panties. Slowly she pushed one hand down the waistband of the tight thong. She sighed heavily as she rubbed her fingertips against her smooth and engorged clit.

Snapping back to class quickly as she felt her hand upon the crotch of her pants she looked around quickly. Her entire face was a beet red as she noticed that every person, including the teacher stood there with the mouths open whatching her. She had apperntly been rubbing herself and moaning in the middle of class. Quickly the teacher coughs and calls her up to the front of the room. No one else in the class could make a single sound as they whatched her make her way to the front of the room.

Her entire face was a beat red as she walked between her classmate feeling her panties sticking to her soft and moistend lips. As she reached the front of the class the teacher pulled her off the side quickly and spoke to her. "I think you need to go to the principles. I will call him myself telling him why i sent you there." Her eyes flew open as she began to bite her bottom lip. "Please please no. Don't tell him! I wont do it again I swear. I will get expelled!" she pleaded with the teacher. He soon smiled lightly as he looked at the rest of the class and spoke out to the room.

"It seems our little masturbated doesn't want to be expelled! what should we do about that." he chuckled to himself as she looked down allowing her hair cover her face as her breathing increased. The teacher turned back towards her and smiled evily as he spoke in a dark and gravily voice. "I think if you show the entire class what you where doing while sitting on my desk i can forget it ever happened. Say i had a momentary lasp in memory." Her head flung up as she began shaking her head violently. Her entire body felt alive listening to her words. She sadly couldn't deny that the thought of doing so turned her on. He smiled down at her as he noticed her shaking. "well then I guess to the office." She stood there biting her bottom lip not answering. He smiled eveily as he leaned in and whisperd to her. "you have three minutes to get your shirt pants and panties off and give this class a show or you will be expelled." The feeling of his hot breath upon her ear only made her bite down on her bottom lip harder as she looked towards the desk. She took a step towards it without thinking anymore.

I mean she always dreamed something of this would happen to her. And now it has. She has always been turned on from the thought of public humiliation. She reached the front of the class as she turned to face them. She slowly lowered her arms to the bottom of her black spaghetti strap tank top and began to raise it over her stomach. As she did so the class could not help but watch in stunned awe as the emo girl who never cared about school began to remove her shirt in front of the entire class. She slowly lowered her shirt over her black bra that made her masturbate this morning. She slowly lowered her shirt to the floor as she reached fro the clasp on her black denim jeans. With shaking hands she slowly began to unbutton them and pull them down her hips. She had to pause at her hips and wiggle them lightly. As they fit tight and she had a rather large bottom. She finally pulled them free and bent over lightly to fully pull them to the ground. She stood back up looking at the class in nothing but her underwear.

Though the site was already enough for the class she soon reached for her black underwear. With a gasp she felt the teacher come up behind her and yank them down for the entire class to see him strip her panties off of her. Her lightly whispered in her ear "I'm keeping these."

She only managed a nod as she sat down on the desk behind her pulling apart her legs lightly exposing her swollen lips to the entire class as she closed her eyes. She slowly lowered her hand down her body once more as she did that morning. The teacher then put his head right next to hers again as he whispered to her "you have ten minutes to cum or I'm dragging you through the school to the principles office like you are." She gasped loudly knowing it usually took her way to cum. So she skipped the formalities and suddenly slammed a finger into her tight walls. This made her gasp out loudly to the entire class. Her body lurching forward as she moaned lightly. She quickly began to pump her finger in and out of her pussy lips as she used her other hand to quickly rub her clit. Her entire body began to shake lightly as her chest heaved up and down. Her moans began to rise up into the silent air. Making it sound as if she was screaming in pleasure. She quickly pushed a second finger into her sweet slick walls making her lurch forward again. She moaned out even louder as the teacher reached around her and put his hands onto each of her c cup breasts. Pinching her nipples beneath the fabric as she madly drove two fingers into her swollen pussy lips. Her body shaking as she felt an orgasm begin to rise up into her as she opened her eyes to see that half of the class was video taping her.

She began to convulse lightly as she drove a third finger into her dripping pussy as. This only made her moan louder and louder. Finally she began to cum. Her juices oozing out of her sweet hole as she the teacher smiled cruelly behind her gripping her hair tightly as they all heard the bell ring. "sorry dear your time was up three minutes ago." He pulls her off the table.......

The end! I will post more on this story if people are interested in it. If no one is then the story ends here! But if you want to know what happens next then comment below or privet message me!

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Fluffydaredemon for this post:
Old 04-12-2018, 12:56 AM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

So far so good, please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:25 AM   #3
Gazman2303

I'd love to read more

Dislikes: ATM, pain, torture, humiliation, public/family, blood
Gazman2303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #4
Fluffydaredemon

I shall as soon as I see some others wanting me to continue it. Though I might just because you two wanted me to. Also THANK you for reading and responding I greatly appreciate it

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #5
dragoneau

well, that's an interesting story. would love to read more.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:48 PM   #6
Curtis

The 'thanks' button has disappeared again, but I'd also like you to continue.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:04 AM   #7
moretech

You should continue with the story, it is well written and interesting, with how responses and thanks goes on the site, I can say that you have more than just the few people who did thank and the few who did respond that are interested.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, school punishment