Old 02-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Default My denial diary

Hi everyone

At 13. Jan. I had an orgasm without even asking for permission, so Master and Mistress put me in denial till the pubes on my labia had grown back (I had to shave them for a task). Normally after 10 days without an orgasm I get very frustrated and start bitching, but since I was sick I went over that point and started to like it somehow.

So I started a poll (please click here) if I should be allowed to cum on Valentines Day - and surprisingly almost 60% voted against an orgasm. Also Master told me that if the "No" will get more votes than all "Yes" combined I'll be put in a chastity belt.

Well, the poll is closed and the result was pretty clear - most girls got flowers and probably a good fuck for Valentines day, I got a chastity belt (I hope it will arrive for the weekend) and no touch. Master already ordered one on Monday, because he could think how the poll would end and according to my list "I really don't want an orgasm"

I want to thank everybody who voted, especially bthomas and naughtylilfemme who advised and motivated me.

In the beginning I won't be belted outside the flat, so Mistress will remove it when she picks me up in the morning. But this also means that she has to watch me while I'm on the toilet, even at school . This way we handled it the last week already. Thank god there are so many restrooms that we can choose the least frequented.

At home I'll be put in my chastity belt again, even when I'm under supervision of Master and Mistress, so I can get used to it. But I'll be unbelted for some time in the evening so I can poop and maintain proper hygiene.
Also I'll get a key for the belt too - in an sealed envelope, same way we handled it with the lock at my septate hymen.
So I can't open the belt without Master and Mistress notice (I have to show them the envelope every day), but if there is an emergency I can remove it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.438

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-16-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 34 / 1

Well, Mistress was 10 Minutes late in the morning, so I started my morning routine, and on toilet everything was fine yet, but when I went into the shower and start washing myself it just felt too good - I knew I shouldn't do it, but I couldn't stop either

Ididn't came since Mistress just came just in time to prevent that I ruined all the efford that had been put in me...

Of course I have to tell Master about this incident and I know my punishment will be harsh - as mucht as he is a gentleman in the streets, as strickt is he when I break the rules.

When Mistress and me got home in the afternoon she shoved me in the flat and removed my clothes roughly. While I was in hurry in the morning I forgot to put a pad in my underwear and it got so soaked that even my jeans got stained. Mistress removed my lock, grabbed my dripping crotch and squeezed it hard before wiping my juice in my face. She told that I'm a disgusting pet and really shouldn't be allowed to wear any piece of clothes ever again.
Then she made me bring a stool, my paddle and the collar with the leash in the hallway and I placed me over it. Then I received a hard paddling and since 60% voted for "No orgasm" she hit my ass 60 times - on each cheek. After that she collared me and tied my hands on my back with the leash.
I had to stay in this position till Master came home while she went to the living room to watch TV. But still she could see me through the open door.

After about half an hour he was entering the flat, carrying a parcel (as you can guess, my belt). He stopped short and looked at me.
I tried to look him in the eyes, but looked down and start crying. Not because I was in pain or want that he'll have mercy with me, but in shame.
Immediately he was at my side, asking me if everything was alright. He even used "Ra" instead of calling me "Pet" which shows me that he was really worried - I think because I never cried before. You know, calling the real names instead of "Master", "Mistress" or "Pet" is stronger than the safeword. Using the safeword means "please don't go any further", using real names means "Stop everything now." At least we handle it this way.

I called him "Master" to show him that everything was fine and told him what happened in the morning. Mistress told him that she already started to punish me and told him that she overslept and was 10 minutes late. Master stopped her and explained that it wasn't her fault since everyone can oversleep sometimes. I was the one to blame for not being able to control myself for lousy 10 minutes.
Master asked Mistress if she could gag me, because he don't want to disturb the neighbours while taming the pet. After I was probably silenced he told me that 38 people at gD voted against my orgasm, plus him and Mistress, which made 40 people I tried to betray.
He untied me and I had to turn around, spread my legs and present my cunt so he could paddle me there. I apologized 40 times.

Afterwards he ordered me to kneel in the bathroom. Since I liked to rub myself during a warm shower I had to rub myself during a warm "shower".
So I start rubbing while he pissed on me, not in the face, but all over my tits. I was panting heavily as he grabbed my face, looked at me and asked:
"Do. You. Wanna. Cum?" I shook my head and muffled through my gag. "No, Master. I want to be a good pet." He spit on me, Mistress took his place and "showered" me too. Then they both watch me edge, while kneeling in a lake of their piss and covered in it.

Then they told me to clean this mess and take a shower afterwards - with water this time.

After that was done I had to stand in the living room while Master put me in my chastity belt - it looks almost like this, bit with two locks (and my fur is showing). Also he ordered me to start a diary to keep people informed about my progress.

I have to admit, the belt is surprisingly more comfortable as I thought, although I have to wear it at almost the smallest setting. Master chose one with a hip band and not a waist band, so I can wear it under my jeans some day. The edges of the hip and crotch bands are complete covered in silicone from the inside and leave enough space, so there is no bare metal directly pressing at my sensitive parts. Master had to do some minor adjustments to the crotch band and front shield, so my fat fanny hill fits inside but it fits so tightly that I'm absolutely not able to touch myself. The crotch band is a bit smaller between my legs so I can walk almost normally. Also it have a slit at my cunt so I can pee and a hole at my ass that I can poop without removing the complete belt. But also there is the possibility to lock some plugs inside me, so I'm not be able to touch my cunt trough my ass hole.

At the moment I kinda enjoy it, but it's just been a few hours, let's see how much I like it in a few weeks

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-17-2018 at 03:39 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 04:27 PM   #3
hoi30e

Lover reading your diary! Please keep going!

Kik: hoi30e
hoi30e is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hoi30e for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 04:31 PM   #4
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

This is absolutely fantastic!

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Keira.Knightley for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 05:52 PM   #5
naughtylilfemme

i read your report on the thread about trying to cum, and i'm sad that you felt so bad about it but i'm very glad you have such a good master and mistress taking care of you and teaching you how to be a good pet! hopefully this will turn out to be very good for you

owned by mommy, not allowed to cum

loves: good girl spanking, ageplay, denial, humiliation/condescension, writing reports
shrugs/punishments: edging, bladder control, lines, bad girl spanking
limits: scat, blood, permanent, public, family, cam/kik, face, identification, insertion, watersports

pm dares
toys and tools
my bdsm test results

naughtylilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:06 PM   #6
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylilfemme View Post
i read your report on the thread about trying to cum, ...
I didn't really tried to cum, I wasn't even thinking about - it just felt to good to stop.
But the punishment made sure that I'll think twice before touching me again

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 02-16-2018, 07:02 PM   #7
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Very hot, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your new belt.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #8
despard

Remember that you chose this. I voted to let you cum (once) and I'm still glad you got caught.
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to despard for this post:
Old 02-17-2018, 06:42 PM   #9
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 35 / 2

During the night I realized that an chastity belt restricted mor than just the acces to my cunt. Normally I'm a side sleeper, but in this position the croth band and front shield were digging in my legs. So I tried to lay on the back and then on the front. In every position I could feel the belt and it took a while to find some sleep.

In the morning I found out that the crotch and secured me so well the my outer labia were squeezed together, which made it almost impossible to pee properly. Master adjusted the belt a bit more till my labia just snuggled, but not squeezed, into the shield. Then I went for another test piss - even it felt unusual first it went very well. Also I learned quickly how to maintain a minimum of hygiene since it's uninevitable for some urine to remain between the shield and the skin. At home I just remove the shower head and wash myself through the holes for the pee, still I have no idea how I could wash myself outside the flat. But since I'll be unbelted for cleaning every evening I don't think that it will become a problem

After I figured out how to wash myself in the belt I got unlocked and prepared myself for the 60th birthday of Masters uncle.

No, I didn't wear the belt because it was quite formal and I was wearing a dress. But I asked for the lock back on my septate hymen - I got it, yay .

So that's all for denial day 34 and chastity day 2. We just came home and I got belted again. I hope I can sleep better this night

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 05:17 AM   #10
hoi30e

Very Nice again, please keep this up!😁

Kik: hoi30e
hoi30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:03 PM   #11
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 35 / 3

While sleeping I tend to take my normal sleeping position, so I woke up several times because it's very uncomfortable when the belt squeezed in the skin between crotch and leg.
But peeing and washing afterwards in the morning went without any difficulties this time, which was nice. My cunt snuggles perfectly inside the crotch band and it's tight enough that there's no way I could touch my labia or even the clit, but nothing rubs or get squeezed. It could be kinda comfortable if it werend for my pubes. They are fully grown back again and tent to get pressed at my labia or get stuck under the belt. This result in, kinda nice but disturbing, itching.

Since the crotch band fits so nicely I almost forgot about it during cooking, but the hip band is always present and while cleaning I found out that I have to turn my whole body and not just the upper part. Also sitting on hard surfaces is not very cosy since the crotch band is pushing the belt upwards then and if you are not carefully you could pinch the skin at the legs.

During the day I tried to find a way to clean myself if I wear the belt to school, it was Mistress who found the solution: By using the douche from my enema kit and a flexible tube. The tube is thin enough to fit through the "pee holes" and with the douche I can push a good amount of water at my cunt to wash away the urine that may be left there. Also this set is small enough to fit in my handbag. But after washing myself there will be always some water left, so I still have to put some pads in my panties - well, I'm used to it.

Because I start to squirm in my belt my owners thought it would be a good idea to make sure I think of something other than the ache locked between my legs. Mistress took of her pants and made me kneel between her legs. I was gazing at her nice smooth pussy and start licking it.
"Good pet, make it nice and wet so I can enjoy your masters cock. This pussy is made for fucking and not meant to locked away like that hairy cunt of yours." From the corner of my eye I cold see Master stroking his cock. When Mistress was ready I turned to Master and took his member in my mouth till it was slick. Mistress pushed me away to plunge on his hard prick with a deep moan.
They don't even look at me, just focusing on their own lust, which made me even more horny.

But I don't know what is worse: watching them while have to edge, knowing that I won't get any release in the end, but at least touch myself, or watching them while not touching at all. It's like having a mosquito bite, after scratching it it mostly itches more or not scratching it till the itching slowly drives you insane.

Till they had finished my "whore juice" was oozing through the "piss holes" of the belt - I love getting humiliated like this. It make me want even more what I can't get

In the evening I was pooping the first time trough my belt.
If I sit very straight the belt doesn't get dirty, but whipping afterwards is a bit of a challenge because the hole in the belt is to small to get the whole hand in.
But after pooping Master removed the belt and placed me in the shower. I stood there, legs apart, hands at the wall and waited for Mistress. She washed me and made extra sure that I'm clean between my legs . Afterwards she dried me and put me back in my belt till tomorow.

So, the day went pretty good, but two things I hadn't thought about:
1) My pubes: When the long hair of my fur is pressed against my labia they start to feel itching, normally I simply adjust my panties, with the belt this is not possible. I hope I can learn to ignore it since this make my denial even worse .
2) My wetness: Usually it get sucked in the pads or panties, or when I'm at home I just let it drip. Now it keeps in the belt till it leaks though the "piss holes" or make the whole front shield slippery when I bend forward.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-18-2018 at 04:06 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-19-2018, 06:08 AM   #12
subDanni

Thank you for writing this story/diary. I like it a lot. Yet somehow you've made me feel sort of bad. I mean, I kinda want you to have some relief soon (orgasm)
subDanni is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 02-19-2018, 05:06 PM   #13
PeSCHO

Thumbs up

this is a fantastic diary
PeSCHO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PeSCHO for this post:
Old 02-21-2018, 10:42 AM   #14
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Thank you for writing this story/diary. I like it a lot. Yet somehow you've made me feel sort of bad. I mean, I kinda want you to have some relief soon (orgasm)
Being in denial make me work for my reward harder, instead of taking it for granted, and somehow I feel like a child waiting for a long wanted present, I really like the anticipation because is so intense. Even though my cunt is disgustingly wet by now

So, please don't feel bad for me - I don't want an orgasm since it helps me to become a better pet.

Day 36 / 4
Day 37 / 5

Well, nothing much happened the last two days, so I decided to write down a usual day.

I still wake up few times during the night because I still tend to take my normal sleeping position but the belt is hardly bothering my morning routine - I'm surprised how quick I adapted to this. I get up, go to toilet and take a shower afterwards. Then I, do my hair, eat breakfast and start to get dressed. When Mistress picks me up I just have to pull down my pants and underwear, she removes the belt and put the lock back on my septate hymen - the rule is that I'm either belted or locked.
I kinda like the lock, even it's almost hiding in my pubes, but the pulling sensation at my cunt is a constant reminder that I'm owned - that's something I miss in the belt
Also she rubs my cunt and clit a few times so the pad will be damp when we're at school.

School is a usual, but it's getting hard to concentrate sometimes and I have to check my spelling much more often - if you find a spelling mistake: please, please tell me. Master said that just because I'm a dumb pet, I doesn't have to make it hard to read for others and will get one spank for each mistake I make. Same he'll do with my homework.
If I need to pee I have to wait till the breaks between class so Mistress and I can go to the least frequented toilets since we don't want rumours to start if someone sees us going in cabin together.

In the afternoon we go to my home and I undress in the vestibule.
We then have a snack for lunch and start our homework before I begin with the housework. Since Mistress don't have to supervise me any more she can go shopping or go to her home.

When Master comes home I await him at the door, like a good pet or slave should: on my knees, legs apart and head down. I like this position because it's humble and when Master tell me that I did a good job I'm very proud. Mostly we have dinner then and Mistress steps by for few hours.

Normally they give me task to amuse them, like dancing, edging or something other, or they just use me to show me that I'm nothing more than a pet. But since I'm in "no touch" and have to get used to the belt I can't edge or perform any sexual tasks. I still don't know which is worse: edging without relief or no touching at all.

On Monday (36 /4) I had to start the task "SoloM35" gave me a week ago for punishment - doing 20 enemas, but not more than one per day, and keep each 20 minutes. Because I think having an enema every day isn't healthy I decided to take at least 3 days break between each.

Master took 1 litre lukewarm milk, poured it in a bowl and filled the 500ml-syringe with it.
The first one went down with ease, like usual. The second one needs a bit more force in the end, but I can manage it without letting it spill. I took one litre few times already, but mostly let it go after 10 minutes. The longest I had one before was 15 minutes and it was challenging since the pressure builds up slowly but growing stronger the longer it takes. So the last 2 minutes were really hard.
But I didn't want to disappoint my owners, also I didn't want that disgusting enema dripping in my belt, so I put some effort in it. In the end I was clenching my hands into fists but I managed.
Master removed the belt and I plunged on the toilet, I was moaning in relief as it rushed out of me.

Afterwards I took a shower with Master and as he put his soapy cock between my legs I grind myself on it till my cunt was all soapy and washed, then he dried me and put me back in my belt.

On Tuesday (37 / 5) Mistress and me got a test back we had written last Thursday - Mistress got 71%, I only 53% because I absolutely couldn't concentrate. According to the rules that every grade below 75% is a disgrace and result in a paddling for every missing percent to 100. Same for Mistress, but I'm the one getting paddled because I didn't help her studying enough. So, after I got washed and dried, Mistress paddled me 76 times before putting me back in my belt.

And for today (38 / 6):
Master told me to think about how my body and mind may have changed during the denial since now, thereby I'm just sitting here (and resist the urge touch my nipples), with my legs spread and slowly staining the towel under me. So I can give a proper reoprt tomorrow.

Please, keep in mind that my writings are like snapshots of something that was worth reporting. At the moment I'm just in training of wearing the belt and not touching myself. So it could be happen that I don't write for one or two days. What should I write if nothing happend? "I'm horny"? You can bet I am

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #15
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Reading this makes me want to touch myself, but I cant just yet.

Cant wait to read more.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to cbtslave999 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity belt, denial, humiation, orgasm control, petplay