Old 12-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #1
Sexy Doll

Post Lifestyle Changes

Backstory: I have been a hardcore sissy for the past few months, part of which I think is because of me not having a girlfriend (more on this soon). I've made an account on here, ifunny, and a kik where I've done some things I'm not proud of. But now, I have a crush and I feel as though it's time to move on from this life-unless I find out she's into me being a sissy ()-which she probably isn't. So now I'm writing this "diary" to help me have a reason to quit besides her. Hope you enjoy!

12/2/17
It's day 2 (I just came up with this idea), and I'm struggling. I'm pretty sure I was low key addicted to sissification. I also haven't masturbated in two days (yes I know No Nut November has ended). I went downstairs into my sister's room (that's how I usually get my clothes) and it took everything I had to not try on clothing. But, the good news is, I returned her panties and bra that I stole. So it's not all bad.

Last edited by Sexy Doll; 12-06-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Sexy Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:05 AM   #2
daredev

You'll always be a sissy. Dont give up what you like because of opinions
daredev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:15 AM   #3
PacifierGirl2

Good on you for recognising part of your life that may be self-destructive and working to put a stop to it. Kink can be healthy and fun, but if you feel that it's getting in the way of you having a proper relationship then I, for one, fully support you and will cheer you on!
ᴼᴥᴼ ♥ PM dares! ♥ ᴼᴥᴼ
PacifierGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #4
Sexy Doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredev View Post
You'll always be a sissy. Dont give up what you like because of opinions
I may always be a sissy, but I can choose whether or not to act on my urges if I feel like they're destroying my personal life.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:13 PM   #5
Sexy Doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacifierGirl2 View Post
Good on you for recognising part of your life that may be self-destructive and working to put a stop to it. Kink can be healthy and fun, but if you feel that it's getting in the way of you having a proper relationship then I, for one, fully support you and will cheer you on!
Thank you! I feel like it turns me away from potential relationships simply because they aren't into it, or being the dom of the relationship
Old 12-06-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
Sexy Doll

12/6/17
It's day 6 and honestly, it's not that bad. Sure, I've had urges to dress up (especially over the weekend when I usually dress up), but I didn't feel an urge to act on them until I started reading some stories on here. Also, one of the reasons why I did want to stop being a sissy, is because I would send nudes and pictures of me dressed in different outfits, or completely naked, to strangers, and that's just not right. I still have yet to masturbate so that's always good, I guess.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
addiction, diary, sissy