Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The XXX-Files, Vol 1: Time After Time

Most guys (and some girls too I bet) have probably daydreamed/fantasized about stopping time and having their way with others while time is stopped. From the XXX Files, this is the newly declassified story of a high school boy named Sam, who fantasized about this more than most did, and got his wish... of course with any good story, things don't always go the way you planned.

My name is Sam and I'm just a regular guy... okay not really. I'm a pervert and I admit that. I masturbate every day and even the sight of some of the hot girls at school get me hard! One day I was riding the bus to school, as I usually do and I saw Carey Trace one of the cutest girls in my class. It was a warm day and she was wearing a pretty short skirt. She usually dressed pretty skimpy and was often reprimanded by teachers but damn today... It almost looked like she wasn't even wearing panties. I could see a small glimpse from where I sat but of course nothing to confirm my suspiscions. When the bus stopped and we got off her skirt fluttered as she walked and I swear I saw her bare ass cheeks.

Dammit, I thought, as my pants tightened. I just wanted to grab her cheeks and touch her down there.

Suddenly I got a text.

"I see you looking."

Oh shit, I thought. Did she know?

"I'm not her." It said. "I'm someone who would like to help you see more though." the texter sent me a link to an app. It was an official app store app so I figured it was fine. It was some kind of gag app, it said it stopped time.

"It does what it says. Have fun."

I tried texting the number back but recieved no reply. I figured, why not? And downloaded the app. The worst that could happen was the app wouldn't do anything. Honestly, I completely forgot about the app until I saw Carey walk into math class, with those long legs and slim figure, cute brunette bob... damn. I pulled out my phone and opened the app... wishful thinking of course.

But then I pressed the stop button and to my surprise... it worked. Everything around me stopped. Including Carey. I stood up and waved my hand in front of a few faces to check... nothing! My heart began to race as I looked at Carey. Was I really going to do this? I mean, this whole idea was fucked up. I was about to basically molest her... but how many guys get a chance like this?

I walked over to Carey and grabbed her skirt and slowly pulled it up. She was wearing a thing little g string. Damn. I realized though I could change that. I looked around like anyone could really tell what I was about to do and I undid her skirt and took it off. I took a deep breath and pulled down her G string, revealing her pretty little pussy. I placed my finger between her pussy lips and began to play with her vagina. She was warm and soft down there and I was getting hard in my pants. I got down on my knees and began to kiss her crotch, eventually licking her clitoris. I dug my lips between hers and sucked on her labia. At this point it was beginning to hurt in my pants and I figured I didn't need them anymore. No one would be able to see, so I took them off... why stop there? I got completely naked and stood in class where anyone could see and undressed Carey too, revealing her small b cup tits. I sucked her nipples and rubbed my hard cock against her vagina.

Holy shit, I thought. I can fuck her.

I moved her body over to the nearest desk and bent her over. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my penis to lube it up and then put myself inside of her vagina. I started slowly, to savour the moment, but I was so horny I had to keep going. I fucked her so hard until I was about to cum. I realized I couldn't blow inside of her otherwise what would happen when I unfroze time? So I pulled out and came on her little ass. Then I moved over to her face and opened her lips and put the head of my penis, covered in cum on her tongue and moved in and out of her mouth, letting myself get small and soft inside of her mouth. I got dressed and cleaned her up, redressing her and moving her back to her original position before resuming time.

Immedately, she began to gag and threw up on the floor. It was pretty shocking but I assumed maybe she taste my cum and wasn't a fan. I thought about what I did all day. Of course it was fucked... but I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow... I realized I had a spare during one of the hottest girl filled gym classes in school, and a phone app that let me freeze time.

Tomorrow, I would hit the jackpot.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
deltavoyager

I've enjoyed what I've read so far! Please continue. I'm hoping like it doesn't affect someone and he gets caught

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I had to fight the urge all morning to masturbate. I wanted to save my cum for the girls I was going to test drive today. I was in a constant state of erection, I thought i'd pass out from lack of blood flow anywhere else. I watched the clock so carefully, waiting for the bell to ring for my spare. When it did I waited a little bit for everyone to leave because my erection was showing in my pants. I then made my way to the gym and hid under the bleachers. I let a decent amount of girls go into the locker room before I clicked the stop button. I snuck across the gym and opened the door to the girls locker room, taking a deep breath.

Wow...

Some of the girls were already ready for me, either in their underwear or already nude. I decided to join them, putting my phone in my pocket and stripping down naked. My cock was already sticking out, hard and ready. But where to start?

There were so many girls to choose from. White, black, asian, blonde, redhead, big tits, little tits, big asses. Damn.

I walked over to Sarah Evans first. She was this hot hippy girl from my science class. She had thick dread locks and I always wondered... did the carpet match the drapes?

Well, not really but I was interested to see her vagina anyways. She was in her panties and beginning to remove her top so I helped her. I moved her arms and pulled her shirt off. No bra, of course, typical hippy girl. Hairy armpits too and clearly a hairy pussy, as I could see the pubic hair coming out of her panties. I pulled them down to unleash her big bush. I began to jerk off as I knelt down and put my mouth between her legs and licked her clitoris and labia. Her pubic hair was soft.

I moved on with my face covered in her vaginal juices over to Brittany Hyland. She was cute, blond, and petite and already naked. Her body was tight and small but still so cute and sexy. I kissed her mouth at first, moving my tongue across her lips to open them and put my tongue in her mouth to touch hers. I rubbed my cock against her while I did this and grabbed her small B cup breasts. I stopped because I already had precum seeping out of my cockhead and I didn't want to cum just yet.

I would come back to her though.

But I looked over at Sasha Johnson, who was skinny but had massive tits. I always wondered what they looked like without a bra and here she was, with just a bra and panties on. Of course I helped her out of them. Her tits sagged down immediately and I grabbed them from behind and squeezed them, while my cock rubbed between her also naked ass cheeks. I walked around her to suck on her big tits and nipples while playing with myself again. She had a big ass too and I and got on my knees to kiss the cheeks, eventually putting my face between them to lick her asshole, something I had never done but didn't mind doing. But I also realized... I had never fucked a girl's asshole either.

I looked over at Brittany. She was small and her asshole was probably so tight. I licked it too to lube it up and bit and sat down, pulling her onto my lap carefully and pulled her over my cock, gently inserting it into her anus and pulling her down over it and pushing her up and down. She was so tight and it felt so good on my cock. I rocked her up and down hard, I wanted to cum. But I rocked her too hard.

The bench we were on, I had my clothes on and my phone fell out of my pocket, hitting the floor and deactivating the time stopper. Everything started up again, with Brittany on me, and myself balls deep in her tight ass. It hurt her obviously, she screamed, pulling herself off of me and began to cry instantly holding her ass.

The girls looked at me horrified and furious as I sat there naked with my erection.

I was in trouble now...

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:35 PM   #4
Two kinds
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting and this has always been a fantasy of mine too so can't wait to hear more haha

LOVES: Piss, Hidden Public, and Crossdressing

DISLIKES: Scat, Light and Pain

LIMITS:Face, Pain, Bodywriting, Noise, Full Exposure, Friends or Famly, & Social Suicide[/SIZE]
Two kinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:20 PM   #5
deltavoyager

I can’t wait to see what happens now that he’s been caught!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:21 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

It was hard to tell what the girls were most mad about. They had a lot to choose from, from me as a voyeur, to me being a naked voyeur, to me being naked in their locker room where they were naked to molesting them and anally raping one of them...

I tried to grab my pants and phone and run but I was immediately slammed into a locker by Diane Prinse, who was built like an amazon and part of the rugby team. My back was bleeding as I got cut on a lock. When I tried to get up, Diane kicked me right in the face. Tears streamed down my face as I laid there completely naked. My erection had subsided by that point and my penis had shrank considerably from fear and the cold, wet locker room atmosphere. It definitely made me feel vulnerable.

Diane grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up and pushed me towards the other girls. I slipped and slammed my face on the floor, busting my nose. I pulled myself up while my nose bled and tried to cover myself.

"Uh uh!" Diane said, grabbing me from behind and pulling my arms back so I couldn't hide my genitals.

Brittany came over to me, her face still wet from crying and she grabbed my testicles and squeezed. I felt like vomitting. I couldn't even muster a "stop" all that came out was retching as she clenched the most sensitive part of my body between her small hand. I was lucky she wasn't stronger, or that Diane wasn't the one squeezing my nutsack, otherwise it would have popped for sure.

She finally let go and I let out a long breath, she slapped me hard.

"Fuck you! You fucking raped me! You piece of shit!" she kicked me in the balls, and I fell to the floor, Diane pulling me up and Brittany punching my stomach, then my crotch again.

"Fuck! My fucking ass hurts so much!" She screamed. "Fuck!"

"I'm sorry..." I weakly said.

"Fuck you! We should be calling the police!"

Diane piped in. "But ladies, what about something more fun?"

The other girls looked over, intrigued.

Diane dropped me and I fell to the floor. I clutched my manhood, it hurt so bad.

Diane went into her locker. I had always suspected she was a lesbian, but when she pulled out her strap on from her backpack, that's when I knew.

"I hate to waste this on this small dick loser, but Brittany, I think you should get revenge."

It didn't take long for the girls to use their underwear to tie my hands and feet together, with me laid down on the bench, unable to get free, and Diane's pink panties stuffed in my mouth too.

Brittany walked over to me, wearing the strap on. She pressed it along my cheek.

I had never been fucked in the ass before myself. I regretted what I had done the moment Brittany plowed the plastic penis into my asshole. No lube, it went in and burned so bad. I was gagged with Diane's underwear so all I could do was let out a muffled scream and squirm as Brittany anally raped me in front of everyone as they filmed it with their phones. I don't know how long it went on for, but it felt like forever, like time had frozen...

I looked at my phone as tears filled my eyes.

I had one open text message. It was from the number I got the app from.

""

THE END

Advertisements
Kink Talk