Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #1
dalazor

Note Tasks you must complete tonight.

Hello getdare,
I wrote this challenge for myself and realized others may appreciate it as well. Any feedback/task ideas and punishments would be appreciated.

RULES:
No food allowed
On all fours unless required otherwise
No bathroom breaks

EARN CLOTHING:
Sock (each): 5 pushups, 5 situps
Shoe (each): 10 pushups, 5 situps
Other type: 15 pushups, 5 situps

EARN WATER (per cup):
15 pushups, 1 minute tip toes with clips on nipples (nose to wall w/ coin)

EARN USE OF FURNITURE FOR 5 MINUTES (per piece of furniture):
20 jumping jacks with clips on nipples

TASKS (must earn 30 points, can repeat tasks):

1. 1 minute wallsit, 15 pushups, 15 situps, 1 minute plank, 20 pushups, 20 situps, 1 minute leg lifts, 20 squats. For every break you take, you must spend a minute doing the cornertime task. (+10 points)

2. 10 minutes on tiptoes, hands linked behind back, coin held to wall w/ nose. Minus one minute if wearing clips on nipples, minus one minute if gag in mouth, minus one minute if blindfolded. Every time the coin is dropped you must add an additional minute to the task. (+10 points)

3. Two clip on each side of each nipple, one clip on center of nipple by the corner. Hold for two minutes. (+7.5 points)

4. Write 50 lines, "I'm a dirty submissive slave." (+5 points)

5. Coldest setting shower (no shower head attached), hose yourself down on every single inch of your body. Nipple clips (one on each nipple) lets you choose a zone that will not be hosed. (+7.5 points)

6. Insert buttplug (no condom, just vaseline) and leave it there while doing 30 jumping jacks, 30 pushups, 30 squats, and 30 situps. For every time it falls out you must complete an additional 15 squats.

Likes: Piss, Outdoor, Pain, Anal, Exercise, Diet, Breathplay

Dislikes: Scat, full public, family/friends

Limits: scat, cutting/blood, pics, illegal, recordings, animals, full public, friends/family.

Toys: 4 1/2 inch rubber ass plug, nipple pumps, binder clips with string, tacks, tape, wrist restraints, twine, rubber ball gag

Facilities: Entire house, including backyard with deck, lawn, and trees

Public property of GetDare. OWNED BY Be a good girl
dalazor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to dalazor for this post:
Old 10-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I like dares that revolve around exercising quite a lot so I decided to do this dare. It took me about 50 minutes to complete the whole dare: to the must earn 30 points. But before I started with this dare, I made a short plan of action and got all the necessary items for the dare to go as smooth as possible. In short, I did task #1 in my bedroom, showered afterwards (task #5) and went back to complete task #2 and #3. Doing these 4 tasks resulted in getting 35 points so I skipped task #4 and task #6.

The rules were overall simple to follow. Following the rule of no food and bathroom breaks allowed weren't that hard to follow as I wasn't hungry and just peed an hour ago (before the dare). Moving around on all fours at all times was a bit harder because stairs were involved but they can be walked on backwards so it was fine. The hard floor tiles weren't making it easier either so I had to crawl carefully not to hit my knees too hard with each step (crawl?).

Before starting, I had to strip myself to earn my clothes back (I presumed). Having a cold floor, all I asked was for my underwear and a shirt to wear just to have a layer between the floor and myself. This meant 30 push-ups and 10 sit-ups, for which I would've wanted the numbered switched because my arms were quite sore before even starting the first task. Allowing myself a break (since task #1 wasn't started yet) I allowed the soreness in my marks to go away (mostly). When ready, I completed task #1 without breaks. A break would mean taking a pause to knowingly rest my body for the acidification to lessen in my muscles. None of that because I didn't want any minute extra doing task #2.

I knew that I would get a bit sweaty so I planned to do task #5 afterwards. I crawled to the bathroom, placed my towel next to the bathtub, weirdly climbed over the bathtub edge and turned on the shower mixer tap to its coldest setting. Maybe you meant that I had to use the cold water straight from the mixer tap but instead I screwed off the shower head attachment from the hose and use the single stream from the hose to clean myself. Either way, the water wasn't super cold (even though on coldest setting) so it was doable. Finding myself in the crawling position was actually more difficult than dealing with the cold water because it was hard to clean all centimetres of my body.

Once I was done, I dried myself on the ground and crawled back to the bedroom to proceed with the last 2 tasks. With my phone as the timer, I took a 20 euro cents coin, the blindfold, the 2 clips and a cord with 2 clips at the end. I thought of a neat way to link my hands behind my back by taking the clips on the cord and clipping the cord itself; making 2 loops linking each other. I placed the cord on my dick and ran the two ends with each the loop between my legs and leg holes (of my underwear) to my lower back. There I put my left hand in the left loop first, attached the clips to my nipples, blindfolded myself and put the coin against the wall while holding it up with my nose after which I put my right hand in the right loop. With both my hands linked behind my back and holding the coin against the wall with my nose, halfway through the time, I remembered that I should've gagged myself... Originally planned 7 minutes, I added another minute because I forgot the gag. And yet another minute because I let the coin fall.

I see people doing hours of cornertime and then you have me struggling with 9 minutes of cornertime. After the time finally had passed, I took off my blindfold to see nothing really. It was all blurry and I guess I must've had the blindfold too tight around my head (thus eye sockets). With my phone timer set on vibrate, I attached 4 additional clothespins to my nipples (as described in task #3) and stood in the corner for 2 minutes. Not that I would see a lot of things in the corner but everything was still blurry even after I finished the final task. Only when I started writing this relatively short report my vision became sharp again.

Maybe you enjoyed reading this report or I was just babbled away. I liked the dare so it was a good thing that I caught this dare before I would be going to sleep. It's almost 2 am right so that's it for today. :)

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 10-18-2017, 10:55 PM   #3
Jason_hunt3r

wow, this is a great dare, thanks for posting it! will modify it to have pegs on balls or ball weights and do something similar
Jason_hunt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
SlutQueen

This is a very good dare, and a great way to stay in shape! If it was modified a bit (such as to allow you to eat, go to the bathroom, or stand) it could be something that could be done for a full day or even multiple days in a row.

Give me edges here!
Total edges received: 343
Edges completed: 333
Edges remaining: 0
Edges removed from tasks: 10

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
PM Dares
I have a buttplug, three dildos, handcuffs, a Hitachi magic wand and a remote five setting vibe.
Feel free to send me a dare, I'll do anything within likes, and some within dislikes. I'm always up for a game of chess or battleship with forfeits too.
SlutQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:36 AM   #5
Wazay

Smile

Now that's what we're talking about
Thank you for that !

Hit me up on Kik/Telegram/Skype wazay100

Likes/Limits/Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78733
Wazay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wazay for this post:

Advertisements