Old 07-08-2017, 02:30 PM   #46
Petite_Devil

The whole story was read by me on a single impulse.
Just cummed under impressions of your exciting reveals.
Take it as a confession, that I greatly liked it, you, my little pervert
Keep writing pls, while I'll evaluate your earlier texts. Thanks.
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 07-09-2017, 12:58 AM   #47
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrmgfh View Post
Looking forward to what happens next!! Such a good turn to the story but will it create problems between a mistress and her slave?
Hm, maaybe it will
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:59 AM   #48
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petite_Devil View Post
The whole story was read by me on a single impulse.
Just cummed under impressions of your exciting reveals.
Take it as a confession, that I greatly liked it, you, my little pervert
Keep writing pls, while I'll evaluate your earlier texts. Thanks.
Thank you. I'm glad you like I will continue!
Old 07-09-2017, 03:03 PM   #49
subDanni

Two not so rough parts now

I woke up early the next day. Sarah was still sleeping, so I decided to get myself really pretty and make her breakfast. I wanted to confess that I had worn her mom's underwear, and figured that she might forgive me if I was a good girl. Also because she already felt bad for me after what happened yesterday. I took a quick shower and put on white leggings, a frilly pink skirt with cute white dots on it, a white bra and a white top that had a big pink bow right over my chest. I also put on make-up. I usually wore a wig when dressing like a girl. My hair wasn't very long, but long enough to make a little pigtail on each side of my head. So I decided to not wear a wig, I used pink ribbon to make the pigtails. I looked at myself and was fairly happy with the result. Suddenly I could see that she was waking up, so I quickly brought her some breakfast. Put it on her bed and sat down on my knees beside the bed.

Sarah: Oh, how nice, Jenna. You're such a good girl. You can call me Sarah today, don't have to say Mistress.
Me: Thank you, Sarah. I just want to be nice to you.
Sarah: What is that you're wearing? You look super-cute!
Me: Thank you. It's just one of my outfits I guess. But Sarah..
Sarah: Yes?
I started to look down
Me: I have something I have to confess.
Sarah: What is it Jenna? And don't look down. Look at me.
I looked up and handed her my phone.
Me: Ryan made a lot of clips from yesterday. You can watch them if you want to, but that is not what I want to confess.
Sarah: Well, tell me then.
Me: Well..If you look at the text-messages I've sent to Denise. I wore your mother's underwear and sent pix of it to Denise.
Sarah: Eh..why?
Me: Denise made me.

I did my best to make a cute and pretty puppy face so she would not get mad at me. She was quiet for a bit while she saw the pics. She looked back up at me.

Sarah: Aw..I can't get mad at you. Not when you're like this. Those pigtails, you look this innocent on purpose?
Me: I'm so sorry. I just want to be a good girl from now on.
Sarah: Well, that bitch Denise on the other hand, hehe. She is in trouble.
Me: I regret I didn't tell you what she wanted me to do right away.

She took a tight grip on my chin.

Sarah: That's OK. You're off the hook, this time. But don't you dare do that again!
Me: No I won't Sarah. I promise!
Sarah: Denise really had some fun here. I can see that on these pix. I need to get back at her.

Sarah started to watch the vids Ryan made on my phone when she was done eating. I could see on her face that she got a bit excited. She started to rub her pussy a little and asked me if I wanted to massage her feet. Obviously I wanted that, and it did not take long before I started to lick them.

Sarah: Jenna-girl. You make me so wet. Come up to me.

I did as she said and she put a blindfold on me.

Sarah: I want you to lick my pussy, Jenna. Would you like that?
Me: Really? Of course, Sarah.
Sarah: You are cute enough, so I'll allow it.

She took her panties off and dragged my head down to her pussy by the pigtails I had. I started to lick her. I touched her thighs with my hands. After a bit I could hear her starting to moan in pleasure. This lasted for a long time. She was using one hand to hold the phone, and with the other hand she switched between rubbing her pussy and pressing my head down. My locked cock was very frustrated. I wanted to ask her for release, but didn't dare.

Sarah: Oh, sweet little Jen. You're gonna make me cum. Mmmmm.
I just kept licking.
Sarah: Yes, keep going.
She started to moan louder and I could feel on her body that she started to cum. She pressed my head down to her pussy with both hands. It felt amazing.

Sarah: Omg, Jen. You're so good at this.
Me: Thank you, Sarah.

She let me lick her pussy a little more, before she put on a pair of panties and some cute shorts, and removed the blindfold so I could see.

Sarah: Are you blushing? Awe, so cute. I know you want to be released from the cage, but I just love it when I get pleasure and you don't.
Me: Yes, Sarah. I understand. It's your little cock, so you decide.
Sarah: That's a good answer, Jenna-girl. Hm.
Me: What are you thinking, Sarah?
Sarah: Hehe, so eager now! I'm thinking I might have a surprise for you tomorrow, when Denise get over here.
Me: Oh, really?
Sarah: Yes. But don't think about that now, Jen.
Me: Yes, Sarah.
Sarah: Come here. I want to cuddle, you're so cute. It's kinda unbelievable, really.
Me: Yes, Sarah. Thank you so much!
Sarah: Awe, blushing again. Hehe.

We cuddled while watching TV in her room. It was very comforting. She is such a nice and warm person. She let me rest my head on her chest while she at the same time hold one hand over my head. I held my arm around her. After dinner Sarah went out. She told me I could go out if I wanted, but I decided to stay home. It was a struggle when I wasn't able to masturbate. Luckily the bruises on my ass-cheeks started to heal. It felt like a long evening, but when Sarah got home she let me sleep in her bed again. I never knew I had a cute and innocent-looking face. A face that could make Sarah weak. Well, I didn't even knew she was into this kinda thing, or that she was bi-sexual.

Last edited by subDanni; 07-09-2017 at 03:23 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 PM   #50
subDanni

The next day we woke up together and ate breakfast in the kitchen. After that Sarah told me to get into the bathroom and get naked.

Sarah: Would you like to shower together again?
Me: Yes, I would like that very much.
Sarah: I want you to shave my legs when we are in the shower. And after that, shave your own legs and private parts. I want to watch you do that.

While I shaved her legs she shaved other parts of her body. When we were done she put on a black thong and bra. Also a pair of jeans, tight ones. She applied make-up as I started to shave myself. I could see in the mirror that she was watching me from time to time. I started getting used to be naked in front of her.

Sarah: You should be happy you're not very hairy, but those armpits also need a trim.
Sarah: Very good, Jen. Do you want a reward? I noticed you've been starring at my ass in these jeans. You like it?
I nodded eagerly.
Sarah: Awe, that cute face of yours. You want to touch it?
Me: Yes, please may I?
Sarah: Go ahead.

I grabbed her ass with both my hands. It was so nice. She tapped my locked cock with her newly nail polished fingernails. They were pink and oh so sexy. She looked into my eyes.

Sarah: Is this difficult for you, Jenna?
I nodded.
Sarah: I love it. Those puppy-eyes you have. Now touch my breasts.
Me: Thank you so much, Sarah.

It was so difficult being calm like this. Her breasts felt amazing. She tickled my balls and giggled. Then she took my hands away and told me to get dressed. Cute like always, but that she wanted my hair like yesterday. She wanted Denise to see it. I borrowed a pair of short jeans-shorts, white knee-high socks and a white t-shirt from Sarah. I wore a pink bra and thong underneath.

Denise arrived after dinner-time to watch series with Sarah. I was allowed to join. Denise wore tight jeans, like Sarah, and a white top. Sarah had put on a blue top. When Denise bent over to take off her shoes Sarah took her hand down Denise's jeans and pulled her red g-string up, giving her a little wedgie.

Denise: Omg, Sarah! What are you doing?
Sarah: I just wanted to see what panties you are wearing.
Denise: You're such a perv.
Sarah: I know you like it.
Sarah slapped Denise's ass gently.
Denise: Mm!
Sarah: Lets go into the living room. I want you're opinion on Jenna's hairstyle.
Denise: Sure.

I was sitting in the couch when they got into the room. Sarah flicked her fingers and pointed at the floor in front of her. I quickly got out of the sofa and down on my knees in front of them.

Sarah: So, is Jenna cute like that?
Denise: Omg, yes. So adorable. Those pretty pigtails and ribbons.
Sarah: See, Jenna? You don't need a wig.
Me: Yes, Sarah. You're right.
Denise: Jenna is not calling you Mistress?
Sarah: Well..Jenna. You are to call me Mistress, understand? Unless you want to be punished.
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Denise: There you go, pretty Jen.

We watched series for a few hours before Denise started to touch Sarah seductively. I didn't thought about it at first, but it was usually Sarah that took the initiative. Perhaps because she was the dominant of the two, so Denise was expected to wait until Sarah wanted to play. Denise put her hand down Sarah's pants in the front to rub Sarah's pussy.

Sarah: Are you getting horny, you little slut? Hehe.
Denise: A little. Can we play soon? This series is so boring.
Sarah: Well, take off your shirt, then.

Denise pulled her top off quickly. She was wearing a very sexy red bra.

Sarah: Hehe, I want Jenna to feel your breasts. Is that OK, Denise?
Denise: Omg, yes.
Sarah: Go ahead, Jenna. They are all yours for a few minutes.

Sarah watched as I sat down on Denise's lap and started to feel her breasts. Denise bit her lips, she seemed to like it. I loved it.

Sarah: Hehe, you two are so fucking horny.
Denise: Omg, shut up. Hehe.
Sarah: Will you be my slut then, Denise? I'll take care of that horny pussy.
Denise: Yes, I'll be a good slut.
Sarah: Good girl. Jenna, you stay here. We want to play alone in my bedroom.
Sarah: But first I want this slut Denise naked. I want you to strip for me. While Jenna watch, so she can perhaps learn something. I know you love to be a naughty slut, Denise.
Denise: Yes. But there is no music.

Sarah put on music and Denise started to dance in front Sarah. It was very sexy and soon Sarah's hands were all over her body. Denise turned her ass towards Sarah and bent over a bit before she pulled her jeans down, revealing her tiny sexy red g-string. Then she turned around, unhooked her bra so it fell down on the floor. Looking at Denise in only that tiny thong made me crazy. Sarah put her hand down Denise's panties, rubbing her pussy. Denise became so horny, opening her mouth as Sarah played with her pussy.

Sarah: Lets go to the bedroom, slut.
Denise: Yeees.

They went to the bedroom. I didn't dare follow, but I sniffed the red bra Denise had left behind for a little bit. I could hear them having fun. After a while Sarah returned to the living room. She was still dressed.

Sarah: Want to join us, pretty Jenna-girl?
Me: Yes, please may I?
Sarah: Come come.

We went to the bedroom and Denise was, like last time, tied to the bed, naked. Both arms and legs spread. Pussy exposed with a little vibrator taped right above it. And blindfolded. Sarah placed me beside the bed on my knees. She got on top of Denise, sat on her upper body.

Sarah: You know, Denise. I saw some naughty pictures on Jenna's phone.
Denise: Oh, really?

I could notice a little nervous tone in Denise's voice. But also a bit excitement, like she wanted to be punished by Sarah.

Sarah: Yes. She was wearing my mom's underwear. And you know, they were sent to you.
Denise: I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Denise had a smirking smile. And struggled a little with her tied hands and legs. It was very sexy.

Sarah: You little bitch. I know you made her do it.
Denise: Well...
Sarah: Shut up. I have a punishment for you. Well, it's a reward for Jenna. And perhaps a punishment for you, Denise. You will have a choice.
Denise: Omg, whats the choice? Tell me. I'm so horny!
Sarah: Well, you can choose to let Jenna fuck you here and now.
Denise: Or?
Sarah: Or I will leave you her tied up until tomorrow. And rub your pussy from time to time, but no orgasm.

Sarah rubbed Denise's pussy as she said this. Denise was squirming. The vibrator also kept Denise very horny.

Denise: Omg. Fine, I'll let Jenna fuck me. She is in big trouble, tho.
Sarah: Haha, well, she is not. Jenna is my property, not yours. If you make her do anything like that again I'll edge your pussy a whole night you slut!
Denise: Fine.
Sarah: Promise that you won't do anything like that again.

Sarah rubbed her pussy again. That seemed to get Denise to obey.

Denise: I promise.
Sarah: Promise what?
Denise: That I will never make Jenna do anything like that again.
Sarah: And who has been a bad slut and need punishment?
Denise: Me, Denise, I have been a bad slut and deserve punishment.
Sarah: Good girl.

Sarah got off of the bed and told me to get completely naked.

Sarah: Hold your hands behind your back, Jenna.

Sarah unlocked the chastity and started to stroke my cock. It became erected right away. She looked into my eyes.

Sarah: You want to fuck that slut that's tied to the bed?
Sarah: Good girl. Go ahead, Denise is all yours.
Denise: Omg..

Sarah put a condom on my cock before I laid down on top of Denise and started to fuck her. It felt very good. Sarah watched as I had sex with Denise. I became so horny that I grabbed her breasts even though I didn't know if I was allowed. Denise started to moan and Sarah didn't seem to mind that I touched Denise's breasts. Unfortunately it didn't take too long before I came.

Sarah: Aw, poor Jenna cum so fast.
Me: I'm so sorry.
Sarah: Don't be. You can still use your tongue and that vibrator on her.

Sarah removed the condom from my cock while I licked and rubbed Denise's pussy.

Sarah: Open your mouth Denise. I have a treat for you.

Denise opened her mouth and Sarah let all the cum drip from the condom and into Denise's mouth. I could feel she became more horny.

Sarah: Swallow it and show me your open mouth, slut.

Denise did as instructed. Sarah then got on top of her again and started to make out with Denise. Soon after Denise had an orgasm.

Sarah: What do you say, Denise?
Denise: Thank you, Sarah.
Sarah: And Jenna?
Me: Thank you so much, Mistress.
Sarah: Good girls. But I have some bad news Denise.
Denise: Omg, what's that?
Sarah: I don't really see this as a punishment for you. We are going to have to leave you like this for a while.
Denise: No way! How long?
Sarah: We'll see. Come Jenna, lets go to the living room and watch some of those “boring” series.
Denise: Please don't leave me like this.
Sarah: Perhaps you should not make Jenna do those naughty things.

I got dressed again and Sarah and I went back to the living room. Sarah told me that Denise loved to be humiliated and left like that, even though she pretended not to. It made sense to me. I would love it too. Sarah gave me the red bra and g-string Denise was wearing earlier and said that Denise would have to go home without underwear later. I sat down on the couch. Sarah got something for us to drink and sat down close to me so we could cuddle.

Last edited by subDanni; 07-09-2017 at 03:50 PM.
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-10-2017, 12:56 AM   #51
Petite_Devil

Kinky but exciting, as always.
Just wondering, where do our little Jenny will be able to find her next sissy adventure for her cute ass.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:19 AM   #52
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Love this story, just keeps getting better and better
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #53
Vegas81

Great story hope we get more soon

https://onesubmissiveact.com/subs/5fa1d7ea76cac8f3849e
Vegas81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:54 PM   #54
subDanni

Another soft part. Sorry about that. Next part will be rougher. Promise!

Sarah fell asleep on the sofa. We have a rather big corner sofa. I laid next to her, with my head resting on her chest. I became very horny. My cock was still unlocked, so I thought maybe I could masturbate. I moved out of the sofa, but that woke Sarah up.

Sarah: Where are you going, Jen?
Me: Eh, uhm.
Sarah: You are not allowed to play with Denise without my allowance.
Me: I wasn't...
Sarah: Shut up. Are you horny again? Is that it?
Sarah: Well, come over here. Stand in front of me and put your hands behind your back. I thought you were becoming a good sissy-girl.

She made me strip. I stood there in just my bra. She wrapped the red g-string she gave me earlier around my erect cock and started to jerk me off.

Sarah: Do you like that, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Mistress. Very much.
Sarah: Don't you dare to cum. If you do I'll tie you up and let Denise kick you between your legs as many times as she wish.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Sarah: I promise you she would love to do it. I'm a bit disappointed in you, Jenna, I must say.
Me: I'm so sorry, Mistress.

She jerked me to the edge before she stopped. Then again. It was very frustrating. Then she stuffed the thong in my mouth and let my horny cock just stand there.

Sarah: You are switching place with Denise. I see I have to be more strict with you.
Me: Yes, Mistress (mumbling)
Sarah: You are going to confess to Denise why you are switching place with her.

We went into the bedroom.

Denise: Hello? Are you there? Please untie me!
Sarah: You are lucky, Denise.
Denise: You will untie me?
Sarah: Go ahead, Jenna. Tell her.

Sarah removed the g-string from my mouth and also removed the blindfold Denise had on.

Me: I was naughty, so we are changing place, Denise.
Sarah: Tell her what you were about to do.

I wasn't really going to do anything with Denise, but I figured I had to make something up.

Me: I was going to play with you, Denise.
Denise: Omg!!
Sarah: Be more specific, Jenna-girl.

I looked down.

Me: I was going to fuck you again. I'm so horny.
Denise: You bitch. When I'm untied you're gonna get it!
Sarah: Hehe, sorry Jenna, but I agree with Denise. You stepped out of line.
Me: I understand, Mistress.
Sarah: Here, you have 5 minutes to put the chastity back on. There is no way to trust you when you're not wearing it. We know that now.
Sarah: Apologize to Denise.
Me: I'm very sorry, Denise.
Denise: Yes, you will be sorry.

I put the chastity on. Sarah placed the lock on the chastity. She really loved that locking-sound when it was shut into place, I could tell by the smile on her face. Then she told me to untie Denise. After that we went to my room and Denise tied me to my bed in the same position she was in. Only wearing a bra and chastity, with my legs spread and my locked cock very exposed.

Denise: Sarah, will you allow me to slap Jenna's little balls?
Sarah: Yes. You are allowed.

Denise took a tight grip around my balls with one hand and started slapping them with the other. Ten hard and fast slaps. I just squirmed and moaned while Denise and Sarah giggled. Then ten more slaps, even harder.

Sarah: Enough now, Denise.
Denise: Awe, well, okey.
Sarah: Lets go to my bed, Denise. I want to sleep now. With you by my side in bed.
Denise: Yes, lets go.

Denise gently pet my balls before they left me tied to the bed. A little while after that, Denise returned. Only her, Sarah was sleeping. Denise stuffed the inflatable buttplug up my ass.

Denise: You are going to be very quiet now, Jenna.
I just nodded.
Denise: Good girl.

She pumped it up until I started to squirm in the bed. Then a three more pumps.

Denise: Hehe, so funny looking at you squirming like a little slut. I think you can take one more.
Me: Please, Denise. It hurts!
Denise: You should not be such a bitch then. We had a secret, you know.
Me. I'm sorry, Denise.
Denise: Yeah, I can see that you are. This is only the beginning of your punishment.

She gave it two more pumps. Then she just rubbed my locked cock with her pretty hands for a while, before she let the air out of the plug. She left me plugged, but luckily not pumped up.
The girls didn't return to my bedroom again before the next morning. Denise untied me before Sarah told me to make them breakfast while they just sat on the sofa in the living room giggling and having fun. I was allowed to wear my normal clothes because her mom and my dad was coming home this day. The chastity stayed on.

Denise: You actually look kinda good as a boy too...Jenna-girl!
Me: Thank you, Denise.
Sarah: Haha, you make her blush.
Denise: Hehe, but I like her better as our girly submissive.
Sarah: Ehm, she is my slave, Denise. Don't forget that.
Denise: Yes yes, I know.

I sat down on my knees beside the sofa.

Sarah: Jenna, you can act just like normal now. You can sit in the sofa with us. When mom and Frank gets home we need to act normal.
Sarah: Good. You know, me, Denise and a few of our friends are leaving for vacation in a couple of days. We will be gone for two weeks.
Me: Yes, I remember that.
Sarah: That means that you will be locked for a long time.
Me: I will be locked when you are gone?
Sarah: Haha, of course. I will have the key. And I want pix if your locked cock every day!
Me: Yes, Sarah. I understand.
Sarah: Good girl.
Denise: Hehe. He will be so frustrated. Will be fun when we get back.
Sarah: Yes, for me, at least.

Me and Sarah went to the mall the next day. We stopped outside a female clothes store and Sarah told me to go in and buy many pairs of panties. She wanted pix of that as well, when she was gone on vacation. One pic every day of my chaste cock and wearing panties. She also told me to buy three underwear sets for her, and that she would send pictures of her wearing them when she was away. But only if she was happy with the ones she received from me. She waited outside the store while I went inside to shop. I found the skimpiest underwear-sets for her. Also kinda slutty panties for myself. It was very humiliating buying so much female underwear. I felt like the sales-women knew I was a total slut.

Sarah and Denise went on vacation. My dad was often away on business trips, so he was gone again a few days after he came back. Now Sarah and Denise had been away five days. I had sent all the pics Sarah requested and I got some in return. But only of them wearing clothes, but that included a vid of Sarah and Denise making out, and one of Sarah slapping Denise's sexy butt in tight jeans. Those vids made me very horny in my chastity, even though they were both fully dressed.

On the sixth day I received an unexpected email. It was from Lena.
Email, Lena: Please add me to your skype again. I would like to chat a bit, my sissy.

I was very unsure about what to do. Lena had all those videos and pics of me, so I figured I didn't really have a choice.

Last edited by subDanni; 07-15-2017 at 06:04 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 01:07 PM   #55
Petite_Devil

Hehe, not really so soft part as it was declared in preamble. Just wondering what can be called a "rough" after that
Keep my fingers crossed for our little Jennie.
Thanks for this part!
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 03:30 PM   #56
subDanni

I hope my description of the scenario in this part and the next is understandable. Next part will come tomorrow I hope.

Chat, Lena: Hi there Sissy.
Chat, Me: Hi, Miss Lena.
Chat, Lena: Why don't you put on your webcam?

I was dressed like a normal guy, but turned the webcam on.

Chat, Lena: Was it fun being your step-sister's slave? Does she still own you?
Chat, Me: Yes, she is on vacation now, but have my cock locked.
Chat, Lena: Poor sissy-girl. How long?
Chat, Me: She's been away for six days. Will be away 2 weeks totally.
Chat, Lena: Hehe, that must make you pretty desperate. Want to have some fun on cam? I have been playing with other subs, but I actually kinda miss you. Your feminine body and round little bum. The guys I've been playing with lately don't look very good and just jerk off and leave.

I was very horny and frustrated, so my horny mind told me to play with her. I was also a bit scared of saying no. Besides, I was home alone. Step-mom would not come back home before tomorrow.

Chat, Me: Sure, Miss Lena. Thank you for your compliments.
Chat, Lena: You need to get properly dressed. Put on some female clothes now!
Chat, Me: Yes, Miss.
Chat, Lena: Go get a sexy and slutty outfit and change clothes in front of the cam so I can watch. And it's Mistress, slave. Not Miss.
Chat, Me: Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry.

I changed in front of the cam. Put on pink stockings, garter belt, a tiny g-string and bra. With a very small miniskirt that barely covered my locked cock in the front, and my ass in the back.

Chat, Lena: This is what I'm talking about. A fucking hot sissy-bitch. You look like a proper whore.
Chat, Me: Thank you, Mistress.
Chat, Lena: It's so easy to control you as well.
Chat, Me: Yes, Mistress. I'm your slut tonight.
Chat, Lena: Hehe, yes exactly. I have to admit something, slut.
Chat, Me: What is that, Mistress?
Chat, Lena: I need money.
Chat, Me: Please, Mistress. I'm only a student.
Chat, Lena: Hmm, well there are ways you can earn money for me. You remember that male escort?
Chat, Me: Yes I remember, Mistress. But doesn't it cost money to hire an escort?
Chat, Lena: No, what I proposed for him won't cost me any money.

I was a bit confused by this. Would he pay to play with me? It didn't quite make sense.

Chat, Me: Oh, what did you propose for him, Mistress?
Chat, Lena: Hehe, I can see that you get nervous. Well, are you familiar with these camsites where you can get tips from other users? And even take requests for money?
Chat, Me: You mean like chaturbate, Mistress?
Chat, Lena: Yes, exactly. I have an account, but those cheap assholes don't pay me enough. So I made an account for you as well. Just to see if anyone is interested. I think you and our beloved escort can have a nice show. He's just happy he can use a pretty whore like you for free. And it's an uncommon type of show for that site, so I think some guys will be very interested. Also very interested in paying.
Chat, Me: Please, Mistress.
Chat, Lena: I could of course just make a blog about you online instead. Post all your nice videos and pics.
Chat, Me: Mistress..
Chat, Lena: I'll take that as a “yes” on the camsite proposal. That's good. Our male escort will arrive later tonight. You are properly dressed, but I would put a lot of make-up on and a wig if I was you. That way your pretty face won't be so easily recognizable.
Chat, Me: Yes, Mistress.
Chat, Lena: Don't look so sad. I know you really want this. No need to deny it, whore!
Chat, Me: Yes, Mistress. You are completely right.

Lena told me where to set up the webcam and gave me two hours to get ready, before the male escort would arrive. I put a bit more make-up on than normal, and used a blond wig. I didn't want my face to look like me. Later the escort arrived just on time. I opened the door and he immediately forced me down on all fourth and put a collar and leash on me. He told me to never speak unless spoken to, and to call him Sir. I crawled behind him as he lead me into my bedroom. He put me in a doggy position on the bed. Put rope tight around my left ankle and dragged the other end of the rope forcing my leg to move to the corner of the bed. He tied the other end to the bed post, tight. Then he did the same with my right leg. I felt so submissive, not able to resist his strong hands. Then he put a ring-gag in my mouth, forcing my mouth to be open, and tied my hands together in front with a loose end. He dragged the loose end between my legs and to the foot of the bed, forcing my upper body down on the bed and my face down on a pillow. He tied the end of the rope to the bed. I was not able to move very much at this point. My ass was sticking up in the air. He lifted my skirt and gave my exposed butt a few slaps. The tiny g-string didn't cover much of my bum. He sat down by the computer and started to chat with Lena. She told him to log on to chaturbate and give her admin rights to the chat-room. The chat-room was named, “Lets punish this Sissy-bitch”.

Last edited by subDanni; 07-17-2017 at 02:48 PM.
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 03:33 PM   #57
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petite_Devil View Post
Hehe, not really so soft part as it was declared in preamble. Just wondering what can be called a "rough" after that
Keep my fingers crossed for our little Jennie.
Thanks for this part!
You are right. However, the next part will be even more rough in my opinion. Jennie is in big trouble! But I think she might like it
Old 07-17-2017, 12:47 PM   #58
subDanni

While the webcam was running the escort placed a vibrator up my ass and attached another vibrator to my locked cock. Those vibrators was connected to the computer. So if anyone tipped my room with tokens the vibe on my cock or in my ass with vibrate at different levels, depending on how much the tipped. High tips meant vibration at high level, and even both at same time if thet tipped enough. Lena had also set up goals. First goal was 150 tokens, which meant the escort would spank my ass ten times on each ass-cheeks with his strong hand. 300 tokens and he would use the cane he'd brought. A small part of me believed that maybe no one would pay for this.

It did not take long before the first guys showed up and started to tip. Many one and two tokens. The vibe was a bit stronger than I thought. The vibration in my ass and on my locked cock made me squirm, it made me very horny and I could feel my cock starting to drip a little.

CB = chaturbate chatroom.
MistressL = Lena

MistressL, CB: Come on guys. Don't you want to see this sexy hunk spank this sissy-bitch? I'll let you guys know the next goal as soon as we've done the first one. It will be good. This whore is our property!

The tokens started to come in a bit faster now. I wasn't able to move very much, but enough to squirm in frustrating pleasure when the 10-15 amount of tokens started to come in, which meant high level vibration and both in my ass and on my chaste cock at the same time. The vibration made me oh so horny. I started to love the little “ding” sound it made every time someone tipped the chat-room. Suddenly the sound was a bit different, and it hit me - it was the sound of the first goal achieved. The escort ripped my skirt with his strong hands and just through it on the floor. He ripped the g-string off as well and stuffed it into my open mouth. Then he started to spank me. First the right ass-cheek, ten times, hard. I moaned in pain. The guys on chaturbate tipped me while he spanked me. It made me horny, but I was frustrated and in pain also. Then he spanked me ten times on the left ass-cheek. You could see the hand-print on both my ass-cheeks.

MistressL, CB: Good job guys! This whore received a well deserved spanking. Next goal is the cane. And after that, on 500 tokens, she will receive some tasty pee from the sexy stud. The whore will be punished for every drop she miss when he piss in her mouth, so this should be very fun guys!

The escort took the g-string out of my mouth and rubbed it on the tip of my locked cock, soaking it in precum and put it back into my mouth. After Lena had announced the new goal, and also reminded them about the cane, the tokens started to arrive faster. My horny locked cock was leaking precum, and I moaned in frustrating pleasure. The escort moved the webcam so the guys got a better view of my ass. He rubbed it, making them want to reach the next goal. I just loved how his hands felt on my ass-cheeks. The vibrators were running almost none stop for a little while. My gagged mouth drooled all over my pillow.
And then the sound came - the sound of a goal reached. Twenty hits from the cane. The escort eagerly reached for the cane. He seemed to be looking forward to this. The first one stung like hell, the second just as much. He had about five seconds break between every hit. I bit down on the gag as I moaned in pain for every time the cane hit my ass. Between the hits from the cane the guys in the chatroom tipped me so the vibrator in my ass and on my locked cock vibrated. After he was done with the first ten, he moved the webcam so the guys could see my face better. I was given a break for about 2 minutes before he continued with another three strokes to my ass with the cane, then he moved the webcam for a close-up view of my dolled up face and a gagged mouth. They guys loved watching my face in agony as the escort continued to hit my ass with the cane. At last, he was done with the cane. He moved the webcam back to the normal position.

Escort: I see we've almost reached the next goal already. I want to be nice to you guys for that.

He gave my ass six fast and hard hits with the cane. I moaned loudly. It was so painful. And then the vibrating toys started to vibrate again, due to all the tips. One guy in the chat asked how many tokens for using the cane on my feet. Lena said if he tipped the remaining tokens for the next goal I would get ten hits on each one of my feet. He tipped the remaining tokens immediately. The escort placed the webcam so that the guys could get a good look at my feet and started to punish them with the cane. It stung even worse than on my ass.

Escort: What do you say, bitch?
Me: Thank you, Sir (mumbling through the gag)
Escort: Ask for another.
Me: May I have another, Sir (still mumbling)

He made me ask for another until I had received every hit with the cane. When he was done he untied the end of the rope that was tied to the bed and connected to my tied hands. He put my hands over my head and connected the lose end of the rope to a hook on the ceiling above me. There was usually a lamp there, which he just moved away. My legs stayed tied as they were and my hands was still tied together, but placed above my head so I was forced in a upright kneeling position on the bed. The escort removed the g-string from my mouth, took out his cock, moved the webcam so the guys had a nice view of us and started to pee into my open mouth. My mouth filled up fast and I started to spill the pee. Because I didn't manage to swallow fast enough, but also because the vibrators were running due to the tips. I humped the air, I was so horny at this point. Looking at him pee into my mouth was such a turn on for me. When he was done he wrote “Pee lover” on my forehead with a black marker. Then he removed the ring-gag from my mouth.

Escort: Thank me for the pee, bitch.
Me: Thank you for your delicious pee, Sir.
Escort: Are you going to apologize for all the pee that you spilled?
Me: I'm so sorry, Sir.
Escort: Don't you like me piss? You are a pee lover, are you not?
Me: Yes, I love it! I'm so sorry.
Escort: Filthy whore.

MistressL, CB: What punishment is in order for the whore, guys?

Most of the guys wanted the escort to fuck my ass as punishment. And he would, but Lena thought one of the viewers a bit more creative suggestions should be used. He wanted the escort to slap my face and make me look into the cam and apologize to the chat-room. Apologize for being a filthy whore, spilling all that pee. The escort slapped my face as I looked into the webcam.

Escort: Now apologize, whore!
Me: I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for being a filthy whore.

It was hard to say it while my locked cock and ass vibrated. The escort slapped my face three more times.

Escort: You're so pathetic. That whore ass of yours needs another fucking!
Me: Yes, Sir.
Escort: 200 more tokens guys, and I'll fuck this bitch in the ass.

He went off cam for a bit. I stayed there, tied and frustrated while the guys tipped the room. Only wearing the pink garter belt with matching bra and stockings. And my locked cock exposed. I felt so humiliated, submissive and horny. Deep inside I loved the fact that all those guys were probably masturbating while looking at me. And that I was just an object for them to jerk off to and to abuse. After a while the 200 tokens had arrived, so the escort returned and released the rope from the ceiling, my hands still tied together, and forcefully pushed me down to a doggy position. I rested my upper body on my elbows in that submissive position. He removed the vibrator from my ass, spat on my asshole and fingered it a bit before inserting his cock. It felt so good, until he started to fuck me hard. That was a bit painful, but became delicious as well after a little while. The guys were again tipping the room so the vibe on my chaste cock vibrated. At the highest level, mostly. He slapped and grabbed my sore ass as he fucked me long and hard. I moaned, mostly in pleasure. Just when he came in my ass, my locked cock squirted an orgasm as well. It felt like a ruined orgasm. The submissive feeling of being filled with a huge hot load of cum in my ass and at the same time have a ruined orgasm with my chaste cock was amazing. I felt so used. I loved it. He made me look in the webcam and thank the guys for watching and punishing me, before turning it off.

He went over to the computer and started to chat with Lena. She turned on her mic.

Lena: I can't believe how much money I just made whoring your ass out on chaturbate!
Me: I'm glad I could help, Mistress.
Lena: And watching you even made me horny. Such a hot show. When your locked clitty squirted, oh my.. And your ass must hurt a lot.
Me: Yes, Mistress. It hurts very much.
Lena: I don't really care, tho. You are just an object to me. An object I can make use to make money.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Lena: Don't look so sad. I know you love it. And you love making me happy.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I'm grateful you can use me like this.

She asked if the escort had fun. He said yes as he untied my hands and let me untie the rest by myself. Then he got dressed and left. I sat down by the computer.

Chat, Lena: I won't demand anything from you, but I think we should do this again. It's crazy how much money I made.
Chat, Me: Yes, Mistress.
Chat, Lena: You can just admit that you loved it. It's a win-win. Even though I could see it hurt like hell at times.
Chat, Me: Yes, Mistress. It made me very horny.
Chat, Lena: You need to clean up. We'll chat again another time. Hopefully before your step-sister returns from vacation.

I cleaned up. Myself, the sheets and other things that became dirty. When I was done I checked my phone. I'd received a message from Sarah asking for a pic of my locked cock and me wearing panties. I sent one immediately and quickly got a reply from her.

Text, Sarah: What took you so long? Playing with someone?

My heart stopped for a bit. I wasn't sure what to answer. Did she or Denise watch the camshow?
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 08:24 AM   #59
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

great story really love it

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:09 PM   #60
subDanni

If someone still cares about this crappy thing:

The days went by and I didn't hear more from Lena. My cock was still locked and I was very horny all the time. Which led me to reach out to Lena and try to get in contact with her. That was probably a bad idea, but she didn't respond. I had sent all the pix Sarah asked for, and today was the day she would come back home. Step-mom was out traveling for a few days, but Sarah told me that I didn't need to wear anything special when she arrived.

Me: Hi, Mistress. Welcome back.
Sarah: Hi. You don't have to call me Mistress.
Me: OK. But we are alone. Just so you know.
Sarah: Yes, I know.
Me: OK, Sarah. Was the trip good?
Sarah: Yes. I'm gonna go to my room for a bit.
Me: That's good. OK.

Sarah was avoiding me and seemed to be mad at me. I thought that she had watched me on cam and didn't like it. I was Sarah's slave, not Lena's. Sarah paid very little attention to me the first few days after she came home from vacation. After school she always went to someone else and came home late. I didn't dare to ask about the chastity-key. My horny mind wanted me to, but I was too scared. On the fourth day she finally approached me with a bit more than just a “hello”.

Sarah: Jenna, Denise and I want to do something with you today.
Me: Yes..Sarah?
Sarah: It's Mistress today.
Sarah: We are going to meet her at the mall. Right now. Do you want to join?

I was in my normal clothes and we drove to the mall. We met up with Denise and went shopping, for me, it seemed. Denise and Sarah picked out some really slutty clothes. They put together a school-girl outfit which was meant for me. White top, a little girly black tie, red and black checkered school-girl skirt, white stockings and of course a skimpy little white g-string, a white bra and some cute black high heels with a bow in the front. After we had bought it all we went to the car.

Sarah: Well, Jenna. We want to have some fun with you at school. I know your little cock is very horny in that cage, so you will be willing, right?
Me: Yes, Mistress. I'll do anything.
Denise: Haha, what a slut!
Sarah: Hehe, yes. Good thing we were able to get a hold of a key to the school so we can play out our fantasy with this bitch.
Denise: Oh, yes.

I didn't even think about how they got the key because I was so excited. We drove to the school and they locked us in. Denise had a little bag with here. Probably with things they would use on me. I became a little nervous and wanted to ask if Sarah was mad at me while we walked inside the school corridors, but I was so horny and excited as well. I was very curious about what would happen. We went into a classroom.

Sarah: We want you to get naked, Jenna-girl.

I took off all my clothes. I knew they were going to dress me up, so it wasn't any point in leaving any of my boys clothes on.

Denise: Haha, those balls looks kinda blue. How does it feel, Jen?
Me: They feel very full, Denise.
Sarah: Good. Now put on the new clothes we've got for you, bitch.

I put everything on. Denise helped me adjust everything so it looked perfect on me. Or as perfect as it could on my body. Then Sarah told me to get on the teachers desk and sit there on my knees. Sarah pulled out ropes from the bag Denise had brought. She tied my hands together and tied the loose end to the desk, so that my hands were tied together and tight to the end of the desk. Denise tied my ankles together, but didn't attach the rope to the desk. She slapped my ass when she was done. It felt very good. Denise started to put make-up on me and made my hair into little pigtails on each side while Sarah told me what would happen next.

Sarah: Sweet little Jenna-girl. Denise and I have had some problems with a few subjects in school. We were actually about to fail some of them.
Me: Oh, I could try to help you with that.
Denise: Hehe.
Sarah: Yes, that's what you are going to do. You see, I was called into the principals office to talk about it. When he left the room for a bit I snooped around a bit on his computer and I could not believe my luck.
Me: Ehm. How do you mean?
Sarah: Hehe. You look a bit nervous. Well, I found out that he is into transgenders. And have a school-girl fetish. Along with a lot of other things.
Me: Mistress..
Sarah: I confronted him with it and right away said I knew someone he could play with.
Me: Please don't make me do this, Mistress. Peter is so old.
Sarah: So you care about age now, Jenna-girl? Please. And he would make sure our grades are OK. This also seem like a proper punishment for cheating on your Mistress. Don't you agree?
Me: I'm so sorry, Mistress. I didn't have a choice.
Sarah: Shut up, Jenna. I'm actually fucking mad at you. You can't go behind my back with another Mistress. I gave you assignments and sent you teasing pics and vids. I can't believe how ungratful you are. I should just disown you.
Me: I'm sorry, Mistress. It will never happen again. Please don't disown me.
Sarah: I'll think about it. If this goes well I might consider to still be your Mistress. I'll discuss it with Denise.
Denise: Hehe. Yes. If Peter isn't happy you are in big trouble, Jenna. You better please him good!

I looked at Denise with an innocent look. She just slapped my face. I tried the same with Sarah, but with the same result. Denise started to lay out a few things on the desk beside me. Buttplug, cane, whip and an inflatable dildo-shaped ballgag. I thought about how this would go. It turned me on, even though Peter, our principal, was over fifty years old. He was a “real” kinda man. Tall and looked strong. Sarah said bye to me as Denise blindfolded me, before they just left me there. Tied and on all fours on the desk, ready to be used. Sarah had left one chastity-key in the padlock on the cage.

Suddenly I could hear the door opening. I could hear someone calmly walking towards me. A strong hand gently grabbed my ass and I could hear a sigh. I could hear and feel that he took the key out of the padlock.

Peter: So you have been a naughty girl?
Me: Eh..Yes.
Peter: You need some discipline, I can see that. Dressing up like this in class. Making all the boys horny and unconsecrated.
Me: Yes, I'm sorry.
Peter: Call me Sir.
Peter: As I was saying. The boys don't need distractions like you in school. I hear you have been pleasuring them in recess for money. That is no way to behave here, young lady.
Me: Yes, Sir. I'm very sorry. It won't happen again.
Peter: That's right. I'll make sure of that.

I could hear him picking up the cane and lifted my skirt up. He struck my ass ten times with the cane. And told me to count them out loud as he canned my ass. It was so humiliating. But I loved the role play we were doing. I just loved thinking about myself as the slutty school-girl that teased and played with all the boys. He gave me ten more. I counted them out loud. He gave it a little break before he made a new sigh.

Peter: Who let you wear this kind of underwear? This is nothing a young lady like you should wear to school.
Me: I buy it myself, Sir. I just like to tease the boys.
Peter: I should tell your parents how you go dressed in school.
Me: Please, Sir. Don't tell them. I beg you.
Another sigh from Peter.
Peter: Right. Well, if you are a good girl and start to behave.
Me: Yes, Sir. I will behave. I promise.

He started to use the whip on my ass. Whipped it ten times while I counted out loud. He then pulled down the g-string and whipped my ass ten more times before he started to finger my ass. Two fingers.

Peter: Is this what you like?
Me: Yes, Sir. I love it.
Peter: We will have to get this buttplug inside you.
Me: Please push it inside me, Sir.

He inserted the plug up my ass. I moaned as he pushed it in deeper and deeper until it was all the way inside me. He untied my legs and let me stand beside the the desk. He removed the blindfold and looked in my eyes while he grabbed my face pushing my chins together with his firm hand.

Peter: Are you going to dress properly from now on?
I nodded.
Peter: And don't distract the boys?
I nodded again.

He untied my hands and forced me down on my knees. He was so much stronger than me. It made me feel so submissive. He unbuckled his belt and pulled out his massive cock. He made me stroke it and suck it.

Peter: So this is what you do in recess with the boys in class?

I sucked him for a while and he forced more and more of his huge cock down my throat. Soon he was forcing it all the way in and held my pigtails with his hands so I could not refuse. I gagged when he finally released me. He made me do this three more times before he grabbed me and forced me over the desk. Pulled my skirt off and placed me by the short side of the desk and bend me over so my upper body laid on the long side of the desk. He tied my legs spread to each side of the of the desk and my arms spread on the other side. The ballgag was put into my mouth before he pulled my chaste cock back between my legs so he could use the cane on my balls. He started gentle, but quickly increased the force. Ten times, then a break, before he gave ten more way harder. Then he pumped up the gag. To the point a bit before I would gag. Pulled out the buttplug, canned my ass very hard twenty times before he fucked my ass hard and deep with his huge cock. When he fucked me the gag went deep down my throat. He stopped to fuck me, but used the cane on my ass ten more times hard before he continued fucking me. I felt like an object he could just abuse however he wanted. He fucked me deep. I could feel his thighs up against my ass. His hot cumload felt good deep inside me.
He got himself dressed and let me stay like that for a while, before he untied me.

Peter: Get dressed. We are not done yet. I'm bringing you home for the evening.

I put all my normal clothes in the bag Denise had left and put the thong and skirt back on. Peter went outside and told me to come out and wait for him to come with his car.
The following 5 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk