Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-27-2018, 12:02 PM   #1
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Default Butt stuff for a denied guy

The events in this story happened between myself and my partner just a few days ago.

On my 15th day with no cumming or touching as we walked home she asked "How would you like to put your dick in my butt?" and I couldn't stop thinking about it the rest of the way home.

At home, I went to the kitchen to put a few things away then as I was leaving she blocked my path and kissed me passionately on the lips. She slid my pants down a little way and my boner popped out. She looked down and giggled at the amusing sight and I hoped that our neighbours would not see my buttocks through their kitchen window into ours.

She told me to go to the bedroom with my cock still out, bouncing stupidly as I walked. Once there I was ordered to strip myself naked and then to do the same for her. She told me to grab her miniature wand from the draw and with it she began to play with herself while all I could do was lie next to her and watch.

With her free hand she grabbed by balls and with each moan of pleasure I groaned with pain as she squeezed a little tighter and I was permitted to kiss her neck and ear, the way she likes. I was so horny and full of cum that I was scared that the tugging on my testicles would be enough to send me over the edge.

She told me she wanted to play with my arse and instructed me to straddle her. I assumed the position with my cock head inches from her mouth. With a little lube she slip a finger inside me and I felt the joyous sensation against my prostate. Proceeding her slow probing she took my cock in her mouth for a moment and then spat it out again, insisting that I stop producing pre-cum. I apologised and tried to explain that pressing as she was on my prostate wasn't helping, but she was deaf to my excuses.

Luckily for me she took my cock into her mouth once against, sliding it in and out, up and down, as I moaned with pleasure, eyes closed. After five minutes of this, she was concerned I was getting overstimulated and pushing me off, rolling onto her stomach and instructed me to lie on top of her. I did just that and began to kiss, bite, lick and suck her neck and shoulders in all the ways I know drive her crazy. My cock was leaking pre-cum onto the small of her back as it was wedged between her butt cheeks and she would grind against me making me crazy with lust.

Her moans of pleasure increased in volume until at last she said the magic words "Fuck my arse." I slipped my cock against her hole and it slid in, first with some resistance, then with ease. I fucked her as instructed with my mouth and tongue at her neck and I surprised myself with the longevity of my performance. I knew that I was not allowed to cum unless specifically told so, and I knew she was waiting for me to ask. Since I was doing so well at keeping myself from the edge I decided to let the fun last a little longer. As I pulled out my cock I could see she was still using her wand to stimulate herself. Taking advantage of her state of arousal I slipped a finger in her loosened anus, a particular joy of mine. After several thrusts in and out I slipped a second finger in, then a third and finally just the tip of the fourth, stretching her once tight hole.

Growing tired of my intrusive fingers she made it clear to me and I slid them out and kissed her lightly on the bottom, that was sticky with my pre-cum, as a gesture of gratitude. After a rest she placed my (clean) hand over her crotch and I knew what I had to do. Her pussy was already dripping and my two fingers entered with ease. Once again her wand vibrated against her clit while my hand worked internally. When she was close to the edge she removed the vibrator and closed her legs tight, a sign for me to stop.

After regaining her composure I was instructed to continue only this time, instead of holding her wand, she was holding my balls. As she approached the edge her grip tightened and I walked the delicate tight rope between pleasure and pain. Finally, as her legs tensed and shook her gripped bared down on me for the final time. As the waves of her orgasm subsided her muscles relaxed, along with her grip on my tender balls. She rolled over, and I was left with my erect penis bobbing in the air and balls still blue with denial.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ballbusting, chastity, denial