Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #46
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 9

It was time to have a nice evening and a nice (at least for me) night in bed, and so I did put some effort into a nice dinner. I also had a favourite movie lined up, one we hadn't seen in ages - although I had plans for him to be facing down and away for a good part of it. <soft giggle>

Back in the kitchen she had a nice basic but supremely wonderful meal with glazed salmon and quinoa, with several roasted vegetables, on her plate on the table - at her usual place with her usual glass of wine. My face must have shown my anxiety, because she just smiled and pointed to my chair. A similar plate was there, on the chair itself, along with a glass of water and a wine glass with a micro portion, clearly we were going to make a toast. "You can sit on the floor while you eat, unless I need you to get something for me."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you so very much Miss Kathryn." I hesitated. "I love you more than ever Miss Kathryn."

After I sat on the floor, she brought out a surprise: pair of candles. One went on the table and she found room for one on the chair, along with a warning glance not to be clumsy. All in all it was a romantic and luxurious dinner for two - even if I was naked and sitting on the floor.

I could not remember ever feeling so much peace in my soul.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 03-20-2018 at 09:26 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 03:06 AM   #47
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 10

It was a nice dinner, really, and we talked about the usual range of things like the movie to watch afterward (not that he would have much choice) and what to do tomorrow (he wasn't pleased with many of my plans). The big topic was what to do when the kids were back and we had to work, and generally had to keep up this new relationship while carrying on with our normal lives.

Marty got quite comfortable calling me 'Miss Kathryn' every time he spoke, and only forgot a few times. Each time I reminded him that I was counting, and that each time made it worse.

After a while I began to think that he was too comfortable - he had not been given bathroom permission for hours, he must have had a sneaky pee while he was cleaning! Fine, I could fix him for that later.

When we finished eating, he cleared away the dishes, loaded the dishwasher, and tidied up the counters. Good boy - I didn't have to tell him! "Bring me a small glass of wine and a glass of water when you come to the TV room."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

Meanwhile I went to our family room, where we have the TV, and found a new chic-flic on NetFlix. I knew he wouldn't like it, but then he wouldn't be watching it, would he.

Marty came into the room and saw me settling down in the corner of the big couch and with towels under me, a blanket over me, and a gap between the couch and the big footstool. "This is your place. You have more important things than watching the movie. You can kneel on the floor and my legs will go over your shoulders. Before you settle in do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"No thank you, Miss Kathryn," was his reply.

"What?" I jumped to my feet. "You have had all that water to drink with supper and you haven't had a pee for hours. Tell me, did you sneak a pee while you were cleaning the bathroom?" I glared at him and he wilted like a spring flower in the summer sun.

"Yes, Miss Kathryn," he whispered.

"OK then. You will be punished for that. I have something nasty in mind - you just wait for it! Add that to your earlier refusal to go with me watching and you are seriously in for it."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn." I could see that for once he believed me.

"And since you are in my bad books right now, instead of settling right down to a nice movie I will punish you immediately for the times you have failed to address me properly. Even with allowing a few this morning because it was new, I still counted eight times. You will pay for that. Follow me to the bathroom."

We went to the bathroom and he headed for the toilet, but I stopped him, "since you don't need that, get in the shower. Cold water."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Full blast. Reach up and hold the shower head with both hands. Stand still with your head right in the flow." After a few seconds he was shivering and I made him wait for what I hoped was a full minute. "Now turn around and bend over a bit to hold your buns under the water - yes like that, directly on your butt. Don't move until I get back."

I stepped into our room to fetch the black plastic cane that he had bought years ago, and thought was just missing in our closet. It was a nice flexible rod about 32 inches long with a rubber sort of grip at one end. I whacked the bed <Thwzzii-whap> twice <Thwzzii-whop> for practice. Yes, this would do. One more hard thwack on the bed <Thwzzii-WHOP> and I wondered if he heard that last one over the sound of the shower.

His arse was under that cold water for more than a minute by the time I got back to him, and was clearly very red and burning with cold. "Get out. Don't dry off. Go and turn the lazy-boy chair around, than bend over the back of it." He saw the cane and recognized the sound he had heard. His face was turning pale - a contrast with his buns which were glowing red from the reaction to the cold water. "Don't rub your butt."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn," he whispered.

I followed him, watching his buns: tight, hard, and red from cold water - all that cycling is great for a man's butt.

I was coolly gathering myself. I had always been reluctant to spank him, and had never before used the cane. What he was about to find out was that over the past week I had had a few practice sessions, and walloped the daylights out of a couple of pillows. Now it was his turn.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-11-2018 at 04:57 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 04-14-2018, 02:03 AM   #48
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 11

"Now let's see how you are lined up here," I said as I rubbed my hand slowly over his taut cheeks. "I think I want a bit more slack. Move the chair over beside the wall and lean against the back at one side, and reach up to put your hands on the wall. Yes, like that. That's a good angle and I like the way your butt sticks out just a bit, and the skin here is not too tight - it will make a nice sound." <giggle> "Just keep your hands right there on the wall until I say you can move - or you will be punished for that at the end. "

And indeed I liked the way his buns jutted out just a bit, the skin snug but not too tight to have some spring in it. So after a brief feel I went to his instructions: "Now you will not make any other sound but to count each stroke and thank me, and then ask nicely for the next stroke. If you yip or yelp, or make other sounds, the stroke will not count and you will get penalty strokes at the end. Is that completely clear?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

As I took my stance I reached out and brushed the cane over his bum and down to tap the middle of his thighs. "And just so you are clear, the penalty strokes at the end will all be across your legs, right here. I don't care if you have a hard time walking so don't think I won't do it. Clear?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. Now eight times you forgot to address me carefully, so 8 times 8 equals 64 strokes." <Gaaahhh!> He gasped. "But since this is something new, I will give you only 5 strokes for each time, so that's only 40 strokes. You can think about how lucky you are to have me - I mean that! Now, not a sound, or else." Quickly I gave the first stroke.

<Thwzzii-spaap>

"One, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

I could tell from his voice that he was surprised by how hard the first one was. Ha - tough life!

<Thwiizzii-spoop>

"Two, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwzzii-whop>

"Three, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

The strain was in his voice, and he had a long way to go. "After your little dalliance with Mia you should realize that I am pissed. So just hold on and keep counting."

<Thwiizzi-spaap>

"Four, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

This was only four, sixty to go! And after all my previous concerns about spanking. let alone the cane, I was feeling the power.

<Twwiizz-plaap>

"Five, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwzzii-spaap>

<puff puff> "Six, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

He was breathing deeply to try to manage the pain. Good. A long way to go yet.

<Thwzzeii-swup>

"Seven, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwesss-swop>

"Eight, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

I could see his bum quivering just a wee bit, the right cheek was getting the tip of the cane. Good, I had fantasized about that and now I would see it.

<Thwwiissss-plaat>

"Nine, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwiiss-puut>
I was moving from top to bottom of his bum, line after line.

"Ten, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

My arm was just warmed up, and he was only beginning to feel cooked. <giggle>

He was pausing a bit longer before counting each one.

<Thwiissi-puut>

<huff huff> "Eleven-nnn, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the nn-next stroke please."

Yes, his right cheek was taking the end of the cane and starting to show some real damage. The skin might break soon, would break soon.

<Thwwizzi-puut>

<huff eeeeehh> He paused. "Twelve, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

Time to put one on the left cheek alone, just to even out the damage.

<Thwiess-PUT>

<huff huff nnnnnnn> "Thirteen, t-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

This time I waited a bit longer. Just to make him sweat while I watched his darling buns.

<Thwiizz-PuuT>

<nnnnn huff huff> "Fourt-teen, t-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

Oh yes he certainly could. This time maybe a bit on a diagonal, just to cut across some of the other lines.

<Thwssii-sPaat>

<eeehh nnnnn huff huff> "Fifteen, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. M-May I have the n-next stroke please."

I could see the red spots where this new line had sliced across others. Those would be sore points for sure.

<Thwzziip-ppaap>
That one was right across the base of his cheek, where they turned into thighs. I watched as he struggled to hold his voice inside.

<eeeeihh oohuff huff> "Sixt-teen, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. M-May I have the n-next stroke p-please."

He would get it, but I wanted a sip of water. The glass he had brought earlier was handy, and I watched him as I stood back. His arms were shaking against the wall - he was fitter than that, so I must be getting to him! And to watch his bum quivering after that last stroke was a thrill - his muscles were resenting this sharp treatment. After a minute I switched to the glass of wine and savoured a slow sip. The lines were rising into welts. Yes, I was beginning to feel better about his fun and games with Mia! Another sip of wine and I could see that the quivering was stopping - I guess that means he's ready for me to get back to work.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-16-2018 at 08:05 AM.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 04-18-2018, 01:09 AM   #49
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 12

Even holding my arms up was becoming hard. I didn't know how I could stay in position for more strokes. Miss Kathryn was not going easy on me. My rear end was just starting to feel like it was still mine - I was afraid of what was going to happen, really afraid.

<Thwwiissss-plaat> Oh! This hurt worse after the rest - I must have been getting numb before she stopped.

<huuuff> "Sss-seventeen, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-may I have the next stroke pleeasse."

<Thwiiss-puut> Another right across the middle. Pain.

<huuuff huuuff> "Eighteen, th-thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwiissi-puut> Right beside the last two - others have lived through this. Pain!

<huuuff nnnnn> "Nineteeen, thank you Miss Ka-kathryn. May I have the nn-next stroke please."

<Thwwizzi-puut> The tip of the cane hit my left cheek alone - my cheeks clenched convulsively. The pain at that point was merciless. And this was only half of my total punishment!

<huff eeeeehh> I paused. "Tw-twenty, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the-the n-next stroke, pleease."

<Thwiess-spat> Pain. Pain. Pain. Cheeks clenching.

<huff huff nnnnnnn> "Tw-twenty-one, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have th-the n-next stroke please."

She waited a bit longer for the next stroke. I was shaking, my legs not wanting to keep standing. My butt cheeks were twitching steadily now - the muscles acting entirely on their own.

<Thwiizz-PuuT> Ah! Ah! Ah! Right where my buns and thighs meet! PAIN!

<nnnnn huff huff nnnn> "Twen-twen-ty-two, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke . . . please."

<Thwssii-spaat> Must think only about the next number. Must accept the pain - just the number.

<ehh nnnnn huff huff> "Twen-ty-ty-three, th-thank you M-Miss K-Kathryn. M-May I . . . have the n-next . . . stroke please."

<Thwzziip-ppaap> I kept my eyes squeezed shut. My jaw was clenched for each stroke. Count.

<eihh oohuff huff> "Tw-twenty-f-f-four, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. . . . M-May. . . I have the n-next ssstroke p-please."

"Soon," she said. I heard her soft footsteps as she moved back to her glass of water.

Breathing hard - panting even. Feel the sweat over my body - I don't know when that started. Oh Miss Kathryn - this is cruel - how can you do this. I know its what I said I wanted but its too much. I was crying inside with the realization that if she stopped now, I would be wanting more in a few days. I knew now what she knew - she really did have to continue.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-18-2018 at 01:37 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:11 PM   #50
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 13

His face was out of my view, so to check on him I went around to the side, and thought I saw a tear. Damn straight - and I would be giving him more to cry about! But I sensed that there was something else. Well...he got a caning like this from Mia so he could take it from me. Cane first - ask questions later would suit me.

<Thwwziiss-plaat> Yes. Right across the widest part of his butt.

<huuuff uuuu> "Twenty five, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-may I have the next stroke please."

<Thwzziiss-puut> Right across the middle. Lovely welt rising.

<huuuff huuuff> "Twenty six, th-thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwiissi-paat> Right beside the last two. I would have to spread them out to avoid cutting him too deeply.

<uunn uuuff nnnnn> "Twenty seven, thank you Miss Ka-kathryn. May I have the n-next str-roke please."

<Thwwizz-puut> The cane to the left cheek alone - otherwise the right always got the full benefit of the tip and its sharp impact. His butt clenched convulsively at the surprise change in pain!

<huff eeeeehh> "Tw-twenty eight, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the-the next str-roke, please."

<Thwizzz-spat> Cheeks clenching. And that's with me taking this stroke a bit easier on him.

<uunnn nn huff nnnnnnn> "Tw-twenty-nine, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have th-the next stroke . . . please."

<Thwiizz-PuuT> His butt cheeks were twitching, almost vibrating - the muscles reacting.

<uunnnnn huff huff uunnnn> "Thirty, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. . . . M-May I have the next stroke . . . please."

<Thwssii-spaat> I was beginning to worry about him. But I had to follow through. I knew from my long talks with Mia that Marty needed this, and if I played it right I could limit how often I really had to beat him like this.

<ehh nnnnn hhhiiff huff> "Thirty - one, thank you M-Miss K-Kathryn. M-May I . . . have the n-next . . . stroke please."

Now a pause, partly to let him absorb the pain and recover, partly to gain time for me to think. One more and I'll take a quick break.

<Thwzziip-ppaap>

<eihhhh oouff huff> "Thirty - two, thank y-you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. . . . M-May. . . I have, have the n-next ssstroke p-please."

"Soon," I said. It was another eight strokes and so time for me to go back to my glass of water. It was clear that I was hurting him - but he was bearing up well. Maybe I should give him some incentive to keep the count - to avoid punishment strokes.

<Thwwuzzz-plaat>

<uunnhh oouuf huff> "Thirty three, thank you. M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

I tapped him across the middle of his thighs. "Just remember that this is where the penalty strokes will be - so don't miss a count now. You know very well I am not at all tired and can put your legs out of action with a stroke or two right here." I really didn't want to do that, but he knew it to be true and that is what mattered.

<Thwuzz-puut>
I moved the next stroke to the bottom of his bum.

<eihhhh oouff huff> "Thirty four. Th-thank you Miss Kathryn. May I-I-I have the n-next stroke please."

I was well warmed up, but more important I was now relaxed and well tuned up. It was important to use some care and accuracy with these last strokes, so as not to damage him. I'm 5 foot nine inches and 150 or so pounds of lean and active female. I actually work out in a more organized way than he does, and many men would love to have my percentage of body fat - I could cane him all night. But I couldn't think like that. I had to settle down and make sure I spread out the remaining strokes - and didn't cut him open and leave scars. Years ago I was on the college tennis team for 2 of my 4 years there, and had great control of my swing - so he was safe.

<Thwiissi-puut> Focus girl, you love this strange man.

<nnn nnn huff>
There was a moment of silence. "Thirty five, thank you Miss Ka-Kathryn. May I-I have the nn-next str-roke please."

Yes, his right cheek was taking the end of the cane and starting to show some real damage. The skin might break soon, would break soon.

<Thwwizzi-puut> This stroke at the top of the safe area - fleah and muscle, no bone.

<huff eeeeehh> He paused again. "Thirty . . . six, thank you MMMMiss Ka-Kathryn. M-M-May I haaave the next stroke . . . please."

One more on the left cheek alone to even out the damage.

<Thwiess-PUT> Clenching as hard as he could, arms sliding down the wall a bit - I had to let that go. He really was showing incredible physical fortitude in holding as still as he was.

<huff huff nnnnnnn> "Thirty seven. Th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

This time I waited a bit longer while I watched his darling buns.

<Thwuzz-PuuT> Middle zone, the least-caned spot I could find.

<uuunnnnn hhhhuff> "Thirty eight, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I . . . have the next stroke please." From the side I could see tears running down his face.

<Thwssii-sPaat> Bottom edge again.

<iieehh nnnnn huff huff> "Th-thirty n-n-ni-nine, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. M-May I have the nnn-next stroke please."

One more and I could let him off the hook. This was a lesson for me in how severe a punishment to give him. Mia was skilled and knowledgeable, but she was wrong to say that I should give him so many hard strokes: I am as accurate as she is and much stronger.

<Thwzziip-ppaap>
That one was right across the middle of the whole mess. This one deliberately at what looked like a tender and bruised area.

<eeeeihh oohuff huff uunnn> "Fo-or-orrty, th-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. M-May I have the n-next stroke p-please." This stroke set his muscles to twitching and his whole body was coiled like a spring, needing to move.

"No you have had enough, and you have behaved well. You may lower your arms and turn around for a hug. Punishment is over my darling."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-24-2018 at 07:25 AM.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:23 PM   #51
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 14

"No you have had enough, and you have behaved well. You may lower your arms and turn around for a hug. Punishment is over my darling." But even as I slowly understood her words, my body could not respond.

Fatigue could start to slowly lower my arms, but my back and shoulders and neck were all locked in position and slow to move - there was no other way I could have held still for Miss Kathryn. Muscles in my legs would be cramping if they were not in such rebellion over the pain I had endured - was enduring. Miss Kathryn put her hands on my shoulders and slowly turned me around as she moved in to hug me. I almost fell as my knees shook, and she guided me toward the couch as she held me. But I was locked into an upright position - and sitting was out of the question anyway. Miss Kathryn sat down as I slumped to my knees and put my face in her lap. That's when the tears started.

As I sobbed, I could barely hear what she said. Short clear sentences made their way into my consciousness.
"I love you.
I want you forever.
I don't want to do this again.
I love you.
This was real punishment.
I told you I would do it.
I didn't want to but you need to know that I will.
I love you forever."

I don't know how long we stayed there. I could feel her crying softly as she leaned forward and put her arms around me.

After I had quieted down and was just whimpering, head on her lap and arms wrapped around her legs, she spoke. "You will be mine. I love you and will give you what you need - it won't always be what you want - but you will trust me to know what is best. You know I will do what I have to. You will see in the days ahead that there are other ways for me to show my authority. You will find that getting what you have always wanted may be more than you imagined. I know you want to be out of your comfort zone, to obey."

And finally I was hearing her. And I wept with the joy, just as I had started weeping with the realization of her understanding while she was giving me those slow hard strokes of the cane. "Miss Kathryn, I love you even more than I ever imagined I could. I know you will give me what I need even when it's not what I want. I will give you all of me, and everything else in the world that I can. Everything you want from me is yours."

"God but I love this man," she said out loud. Then she lifted my face in her hands and spoke to me in a hoarse whisper: "We will have the life we want together, taking each other as we are and as we grow together. Together."

She slid down to the floor so she could hold more of me, have her body in contact with more of me, and we laid on the carpet entwined together.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-30-2018 at 06:17 AM.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:04 AM   #52
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 1

We lay snuggled together on the floor for about an hour. After the first few minutes of Marty sobbing softly into my hair, we slept.

It was strange to wake up there, on the floor, lights on, and just a part of a throw blanket from the couch wrapped around us. Marty was holding me so firmly I wondered if he was paralyzed, or maybe frozen. I at least had clothes on, he had only the heat from his well-roasted buns - of course we had each other.

After a few minute of me stirring, trying to get comfortable, Marty responded with some squirming. I decided I should just wake him enough to haul him to bed. His body woke up enough to walk, I was not sure his exhausted spirit woke up at all.

I was able to peel off some of my clothes while we moved, the rest I almost ripped off so I could get my hot body - and yes I was feeling hot both ways - in with him before the cold sheets woke him. The dear man deserved to sleep after what his loving wife had done to him.

As I wrapped our bodies tightly together again he mumbled in my ear: "Uummm. My Katie. Miss Kathryn. Uumm... always said ... uumm ... mmst wonderful woman in the world."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-06-2018 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:34 PM   #53
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 2

Even with the mumbles, it was clear: "My Katie, Miss Kathryn," and "Most wonderful woman in the world." After his subconscious let that out of his mouth, I wept. He said that even after I beat the hell out of him?
Could I really do this to...or maybe it's with...the love of my life?
Could I really not do this to...or maybe it's with...the love of my life?

I could not think of sleep, even as his rhythmic breathing filled my ear.

He wants and needs it so I can and I will. Won't I? I will try, but can I really?

I enjoyed it a bit when I could feel it was punishing him for his escapades with Mia and Charlie - when it was revenge. Maybe it was Mia I wanted revenge against? I knew from the way she had described their encounters in the woods that she was a sadist - she literally got off on his pain. But...how much had he ...liked? ...wanted? ...needed?

Don't cry girl. You love him and he loves you so there will be a way.

I didn't mind when he was just fooling around online with games and jokes, and other stuff. I thought that getting himself off to his fantasies would be a safety valve for him, and let us carry on like normal, but that wasn't enough. So yeah, I needed to have some revenge on him too. Maybe I want some revenge on myself: he tried to tell me so many times and I shot him down in flames, made him afraid to be open with me. Yeah, I need revenge on me too.

But could I really carry on like this? Could I do what he clearly wants and needs so much? Or not?

Can I cause him pain? Yes it was a little bit fun - while it ripped at my heart.

By this time I was wide awake - exhausted, but awake. I didn't want to get untangled from him - in fact I wanted to be as close to him as I could. But I had to find a way to ease my mind.

Can this just be playtime, when we can find time - or can it be, or does it have to be, how we live? It doesn't feel like playtime to me. If we have time together I don't want to feel we have to be doing this - whatever this is - I want to enjoy my husband. God, I love this man.

Breathe, girl - deep and slow.

Can I put this into every day? He has asked me a thousand times.

I have to look beyond spanking and whipping and pain.

What about other classic things that he dreams about.

Oh, I'll make him suffer like that too - but will I then want to then screw him silly - well I sort of always do - but will I after that?

What about me - what will this do to me?

I wept a little, again, and I guess I dozed off for a few minutes.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-12-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-13-2018, 09:29 PM   #54
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 3

I surfaced again with my brain still running in high gear: can I do it enough? And what does it do to me?

How can I make it work? How can I make it work for me, too?

Will he be okay with what I am willing to do? He says he wants to be forced to accept what I make him do. Maybe I have to take him at what he has always said, and just believe what he has been saying. It worked for the cane, I think. I won't know for sure until he wakes up and we can talk, but maybe it is that simple.

He seems to be quite okay with giving me all the oral I can handle - hmm - maybe I could handle more of that. <giggle> Maybe I can find other things too. Maybe I'll never clean another bathroom as long as we both shall live. <ha-ork-k-k> I snorted out loud as I thought of that. He didn't wake up.

But this was a new way to look at it: yes! He will do hard labour! Lots of scrubbing to do. Ha! Maybe he really would be like a slave - and not only a sex slave. YES!

I smiled to myself at that. Maybe that really is the way to make this fit into every day life. Extra chores - not just as slave activity like today, er...maybe now that's yesterday..., but actually give him duties and punish him if he doesn't get his chores done? Oh yes. I think maybe obedience and loads of work might give him what he needs, and it could work for me. This would be my way forward.

I am getting hot just thinking about some of this. O.M.G! Maybe I could boss him around - and be the disciplinarian he gets, whether or not its the one he dreamed about and begged me to be! If my arms weren't around him I'd be putting one hand to work for myself right now. Oooo. I can do this.

Well, I am pretty sure I can. Let's see how we feel when I see his caned arse.

And I wondered if now I could get to sleep. I was exhausted from the day we had had. I guess I could relax or even have a nap most of today - as long as I had things for him to do.

I got one hand loose and just pressed it on my crotch - just to feel some pressure. I shouldn't distract myself just now, I had to think while I had this going.

What about the future: could I keep him busy? Yes, but no - how would he find time? Where did his time go outside of work and exercise and the house and family? His exercise? His couple of longer bike rides are his only real leisure/workout where he can go all-out, and sometimes I go too, or on the weekend we take the kids and go somewhere fun.

For the rest he works out with me with our gear in the basement, or does yoga with the kids - even if they are a little bit big to climb on him any more. How can we do this? He works more hours than I do and doesn't have much left.

Maybe I can make him manage his time better, but he can't do the impossible. He takes 5-6 hours to go play golf and have a beer with his pals on the weekend - I don't know what he sees in a boooorriing game like that. AH! Maybe that's - YES! OK. Problem solved. And he will like it or else. I never thought GOLF would be the answer to my problems. <giggle>

YES! This could work for me, I see it all now. Thanks be to God! And I tried to think about this some more, but the storm in my brain was over and as soon as I felt this small island of peace in my mind and spirit, I fell sound asleep.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-15-2018 at 04:58 AM.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:38 AM   #55
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 4

I slowly recovered consciousness - it was as if I had been on another planet for a week. Where was I and what was going on?

Katie - Miss Kathryn - was wrapped around me, and I was wrapped around her. I tried to stretch my arms and legs carefully, so as not to wake her, but as soon as I moved a leg I felt the pain in my butt - it ached, and with movement the pain shot across my skin. Oh yes: she had beaten me with a cane. My Katie is the most wonderful woman in the world. My Miss Kathryn. I was too elated to cry but I couldn't help myself. I have wanted her to take command for all the years we have been together.

My movement and my soft crying was enough to wake her. "I love you too, you crazy guy," she whispered in my ear.

We lay together for a few minutes, saying nothing, just moving slightly to enjoy each other's presence. But then it was time to move. As we eased apart she realized I was trying to be careful. "Lay on your stomach. I want to check your arse."

I felt her moving around on the bed, and her hands carefully stroking across the welts that lined and crisscrossed my buns. They still felt well cooked. "Yes...OK. This looks like raw meat, and in some places it is. Hold still while I get something to put on it." I waited until she came back, "now on the broken skin this will sting a bit."

"Yeeei! Yiiii! Aahh! It was better before you touched it."

"It was better before you touched it MISS KATHRYN! Remember that forgetting to address me properly is what got you this!"

"It was better before you touched it Miss Kathryn! At least it didn't sting and burn so much." She slapped my thigh a few times saying: "don't complain," and then went on. I clenched my teeth as she wiped more alcohol over the lines of broken skin. Then she changed to some kind of ointment. As much as I liked her taking care of me, it hurt like hell to have her touching the welts and rubbing along them. I wondered what colours they were. "Aahh! Thank you for caring...aaahh...Miss Kathryn. Aa-ahh."

"I bet that will hurt for days. So remember it well, I don't want to do it again and I won't - next time I won't take pity after the first 25 strokes and ease off. I mean it. When you see what else happens to you, well, you'll want to obey. Now you have five minutes bathroom privileges - go use it."

I was astonished to see just how badly my arse was striped. Deep purple and red lines were bulging, sometimes with the trace of broken skin where she had used the cane - and this was holding back? I had to move carefully and the toilet seat was torture.

She got dressed in her workout clothes (yum!) as she waited. When I returned, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I will get you some breakfast after I do an hour of yoga. In the meantime get a toothbrush and scrub the floors in the bathrooms, and by the front and back doors. Make them ready for inspection when I am finished - have them clean enough to eat off of!" The look in her eyes suggested that I might have to do just that.

"You are going to work your balls off today, slavey boy. And if you don't then I will beat them off. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. "Now bring me a set of handcuffs."

She locked one side of the cuffs around my manly bits, "if you are slacking off I will attach something to the other side to make sure you are working hard. Now get to it. Today is floors day and this is just the start."

That didn't sound like I was going to have fun. I moved to get cleaning supplies and a toothbrush - I guess I would get a new one for my teeth - my rear end still aflame on the outside and aching on the inside as I had to move my deeply bruised muscles.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-19-2018 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:45 AM   #56
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 5

I moved to get cleaning supplies and a toothbrush - I guess I would get a new one for my teeth - my whole rear end was aflame on the outside and aching on the inside as I had to move my welted skin and deeply bruised muscles.

Cleaning the upstairs bathroom I soon found that scrubbing the floor with the toothbrush was not as bad as I had feared. As long as I moved my hands briskly, I could move along at a reasonable speed and it did let me get into the little cracks and corners and do a really good job.

Then I moved downstairs. Every step on the stairs was felt in my butt and legs, as the aching muscles stretched to move.

Miss Kathryn was working out, but paused long enough to tell me that as soon as that bathroom was done to her satisfaction, she would have some food for me - before I did the kitchen.

While I was working on the bathroom, she checked the one upstairs, and came back to deliver her verdict. "You damn well better learn to do a whole lot better job than that. When you are finished here, get your sorry ass back up there and clean up that mess, and scrub the floor again. Make sure it is clean!" She turned to leave, "and while you are there, I will inspect this one - so do a good job here or you'll be at it all day!"

I thought the other one was perfect but she said it was a mess? What the hell was I supposed to do? All I could do was go on scrubbing - but more slowly and carefully now. Every little crack and angle around the base of the toilet bowl got scrubbed out - twice. My knees hurt from crawling and my butt ached from the deep bruises of last night's caning. This wasn't very arousing at all, but I was feeling very submissive.

After doing everything on the floor twice, and checking the rest that I had cleaned yesterday, it was time to say enough and hope for the best while I went back upstairs.

In the upstairs bathroom I could not see what she found unsatisfactory - but in the middle of the floor there was a puddle of something: shampoo or conditioner. I guess that was her way of telling me to clean it again...and wait for her to inspect my work downstairs.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:45 AM   #57
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 6

Being her house slave was not as hot and sexy as any fantasies about being a sex slave. But as I wiped and slopped and scrubbed I thought about all this. I had wanted and wished and even begged for so long - I better try it out for a while before I complain. No matter what else, my brain always comes back to thinking about submitting to her will - and when desperate, submitting to almost anyone's will. Well - I had given up control to her now.

Eventually I was finished - or so I hoped. Everything from yesterday cleaned again, and the floor wiped and wiped again. My aching body made its way downstairs to see what Miss Kathryn's verdict was there. <SNAP>

"Marginally acceptable," she said, and I was thrilled that I would not have to do it again.

"Thank you, thank you, Miss Kathryn," I blurted out before I could think. Clearly I was tired of scrubbing.

"You may get up and use it now, while I am here to watch."

"Thank you, Miss Kathryn." I was resigned to the fact that she was going to watch me in the bathroom any time she wanted. That didn't make it easier for my bladder muscles to relax and let it flow.

"Once that is done, your breakfast is ready. I will put it out for you."

"Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

I didn't expect that she was bringing it to me in the bathroom, but a moment later she appeared with it and pushed my bacon, eggs, and toast onto the tiles in he middle of the floor - at least it wasn't right beside the toilet. "Here is a knife and fork. Make sure you clean the floor when you are finished."

I gasped in shock at this. <SNAP> She demanded: "what was that gasp? don't you want to eat today?"

"Nothing Miss Kathryn." I paused, then: "yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. Now you may rise. When you have cleaned up there, come to the kitchen. You have a big job to do."

As I ate I hardly tasted a thing. I was too preoccupied worrying about cleaning the bacon grease off the floor - but she had made her point. The floors would be clean enough to eat from, and I would be her house slave and do whatever her hot little imagination could come up with.

It was clear from the little twists that she was going to keep me 'slaving' all day. I had to wonder if I didn't obey, would she hesitate to beat my badly bruised butt? Right now I hurt too much to take a chance, and to tell the truth I was falling more deeply under her spell...and it was what I always thought I wanted.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-24-2018 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 05:46 PM   #58
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 7

When he finished eating he started cleaning the floor, again. I bet the bacon grease and egg yolk was fun. Yeah, he wanted to be my servant, slave, 'doggie' or whatever, (I don't like the word 'bitch' because it is thrown at women too much) then I can make him see that the only thing that matters is making me happy. And watching him on his knees makes me happy for some odd reason, happier than I ever thought it would.

When he came to me in the kitchen, I decided it was time to have a talk. It would give him something to think about while he was scrubbing the kitchen floor with his toothbrush. <SNAP>

"I hope you enjoyed your brunch. And I hope you see why we need our floors to be clean."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Now you need to know how the world will work from here on. We are going to talk about it right now - and you can ask questions if you have any. After that you can scrub the kitchen floor - really well - and think it all over. If you come up with more questions, we can go over them before we have lunch, shower, and go fetch the kids."

The reference to fetching the kids made it clear that we would be going back to normal then, as much as I would let him. "You can get up now, and come kneel in front of me in the living room."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

After we were settled, I spoke. "You have asked many times that I accept your desire to submit to my control. I am now accepting your submission. I will tell you what to do, or assign you more general responsibilities, and I will exercise complete discretionary authority over you. I will discipline, and punish - you will find out the difference if you force me to show you - and you will accept my decisions in all matters. For major household or family matters we will consult jointly and make joint decisions as we always have. Where it is necessary to make a decision and we are unable reach such a joint conclusion, then I will decide. We will protect our children and others from knowledge of our revised relationship, except as required to enhance our lives. It will be useful for the children to see you quite visibly pulling your weight around here - which you have not done in the past. Do you accept this outline? Do you agree to obey my instructions? Do you agree to accept punishment as I deem fit?"

There was a long, long pause. "Miss Kathryn, may I ask a few questions?"

"Of course."

"Miss Kathryn, what will you control, how much of my life?"

"Everything, at least that does not include your work. If you have to make major decisions at work, such as accepting a new job, then we will decide together, as I described. Is that not acceptable? It is what you have requested."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. What do you mean by punishment? What kinds of things do you mean?"

"Nothing that will injure you or cause any permanent damage, if that is what you mean. Other than that, I don't see any limits. Traditional things like spanking, time out, confinement, writing lines, extra house or yard work - as you have seen - and so on. I am sure that a bit of humility will do you good sometimes, so you will get it. I am sure we will find other things as we go along. Your sexual life will be completely in my control and under my authority, and so you may find yourself penalized or rewarded in such ways as that. Do keep in mind that it is the idea of punishing you that has kept me from agreeing for all these years. I do not like the idea of causing you pain, and I do not want to punish you.
Therefore punishment, when required, will be intended to be something you do not like and will not want repeated. However, I am coming to recognize the value to both of us of me exerting authority over you, I will ensure that you never forget that you live under my direction."

"Miss Kathryn, I am a little frightened by the reality as I have experienced it this weekend. Is what we decide now going to be permanent and forever, or can we renegotiate or reorganize if we find it necessary?"

"Of course we can reorganize if necessary. But do be warned that I intend to fulfill your fantasies just not quite as you have them in your mind. After all that is what giving up control means. You will turn over your internet history to me, and I will look at all the things that you have been thinking about all these years."

I could see his arousal along with his anxiety. I think the anxiety increased his arousal. "Miss Kathryn. As long as we can discuss from time to time, I accept. If I don't follow through now, I can never know if I would be happy in life."

"Very well then. I see you are aroused - well so am I. Crawl over here ready get your tongue working while I get these tights off. I want a few good orgasms before you get back to scrubbing."

"Get your hands under my buns so you can lift me and adjust the angles. Believe me, you want me to be happy." It is amazing how he can move me around and shove his tongue in deeper when he grips my buns in his manly hands.

He is not the only one who was aroused by the thought of having him under control. What does that tell me about where I am now?

Wowzer, but he's good with his head clamped between my legs. "Aahh. Aaahhh. Keep it going. Oooo.... Again...uuuu. Uuuaa."

After my fourth it was time to tap out and go curl up with a book and a cup of tea, for me. "Good work Marty. Now, slave Marty, back to work. The kitchen floor is waiting."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-28-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #59
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 8

I went back to my knees and my toothbrush, and got to work on the kitchen floor. Miss Kathryn was reading in a sunny spot in the living room.

This was hard work, using the little brush to try and cover large areas of floor, but it was also thrilling. I was doing it because she told me to - not because it needed to be done (it did) or I wanted to, but because I was told. I started getting a little hard at the thought. So of course the way that the world works is that your boss always comes along at the worst time, and this is when Miss Kathryn appeared.

"Let me see how you are doing. Oh! I see you are having fun - that's good because you will be doing a lot of this in the future. Now: I see you are moving quickly, that's good. What about the crack along under the edge of the cupboards? I see some black bits there and . . . what do I have . . . this is bits of food that wasn't brushed out of the cracks, and spills that had splashed under here. This has to be clean enough to eat off of - and you know now that I mean that. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Nothing, Miss Kathryn. I was paying more attention to the large floor area and I should go back and clean those cracks and crevices."

"Yes, and you will. But you are moving too fast, so you go back over those areas and I see if there is a way to ensure you do not move too fast."

I went back to the corner where I started, and began to clean every crack where cupboards or appliances came to the floor. It was hard because of the need to scrub, rinse, scrub, and rinse again - and maybe again after that to be sure that it was cleaned out. And then she returned.

"Now, let's see if you move a bit more slowly this way. Handcuff from your balls to the handle of the big toolbox - but this time it is not just for you to sit on. It is still locked with a lot of heavy tools inside, so you can move it slowly around the kitchen while you scrub. Oh, and if you value your... well if you don't want to face additional consequences don't scratch the floor with the rough old box."

I was speechless. Fortunately I was learning what to say in any situation: "Yes, Miss Kathryn." I continued carefully, and she went off to do yoga. My previous arousal was long gone.

Naked and with the heavy toolbox chained to my parts was not the kind of thing I thought about when I thought about having the kids with my parents' for the weekend and we had the house to ourselves. I wondered if I should be happy I had what I always wished for, or if I should cry.

I was about half finished - well, if Miss Kathryn approved - when I heard her footsteps behind me. <SNAP>

"Just wait there while I have a look. Yes, this will do. Not perfect, but for a first effort it will do. Now keep it up and do it faster - we don't have all day."

<SMAK> "Aagghh!" WTF! I had not seen the belt she cracked across my upturned rump.

"Keep quiet! <SMAK> I just want you to know that I own you all the time. <SMAK> <SMAK> And I can be cruel and unreasonable <SMAK> or loving and caring <SMAK> or hot and sexy. <SMAK> I can just make you work and be a house slave. <SMAK> I can be your fantasies <SMAK> or I can be my fantasies. <SMAK> <SMAK> <SMAK> And I prefer my fantasies. <SMAK> <SMAK> And you prefer to be under my control. <SMAK> So that doesn't leave much space for yours. <SMAK> <SMAK> Now get to work. I have something else that has to be done today or you will suffer for it - all week." <SMAK> <SMAK>

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 06-04-2018 at 06:46 AM.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:52 PM   #60
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 9

The belt on my bruised and welted butt, across all those purple cane strokes...that hurt like hell. Well, I had always asked her for corporal punishment. And I asked for it to be all in her control. Now I was getting it. But I had work to do and no time to day dream - or there would be more corporal punishment.

The handcuff with the toolbox was very awkward to have between my legs as I moved around the kitchen floor. And it seemed to be cutting a line into my flesh where it was locked onto my most tender and vital organ! So I was careful to get each part of the floor clean before moving on, and be extra careful wherever there was any kind of crack or joint. I could see the clock and I knew that if she had another job for me there would not be much time before we had to go to my parent's house for supper and to pick up the kids.

The hardest part was every time I needed clean water in the bucket. I had to stand up and hold the toolbox in one hand while doing everything else with the other. The box must have weighed more than 20 pounds and there was no way I would risk having it slip!

As I got to the last little bit of floor, at the hall doorway, Miss Kathryn reappeared. <SNAP> So I knelt with knees and elbows down - knees straddling the toolbox - and waited. "Pretty good, at least for your first effort. You will get better though, make no mistake. Let me look over . . . uh huh . . . and here . . . and alright, it's okay. I will let you finish off. When you have the tools put away, come and see me."

This left me to do the last doorway, then take the bucket, toothbrush, rags, and soap down to the laundry room. All of this while carrying the toolbox, of course. Then to find her: upstairs, in the bedroom.

"Miss Kathryn, I am finished the floor. You said you had another task for me."

"Yes," she smiled. "Pile the pillows in the middle of the bed - a nice stack for you to lie across with your butt in the air." And when I sucked in a gulp of air: "just do as you are told."

Slowly I piled them up. I decided that she might be in a better mood if I was extra cooperative, so I laid across them without being told. But: "did I tell you to do that?"

"No Miss Kathryn. Sorry Miss Kathryn." And I started to get off the pile.

"Just stay. It shows you are thinking of doing what I want before I have to tell you. That will be an important skill for you. Now look at this nice long, thick tawse I bought yesterday." She held it in front of my face. She laughed as my face folded into despair. A strapping with that would tear the skin off my butt. "Yes, you are going to feel it. You are right to be afraid."

There was a long pause as she stepped back out of sight. Then she said, "just a few to warm you up." And she laughed as she dragged it softly across my bare bottom, my bare and twitching bottom. I couldn't see that she was slipping off her yoga pants. "Let's make it five strokes, just for fun. Then you have another job to do. No face down and hold still."

She paused again, this time slipping off her underwear before she spoke. "What time is it? On No! We are out of time - we'll just have to skip the tawse and get you to work." Her voice sharpened: "If you fail in this next task then we will be in a bad way for a long time - but only one of us will suffer for it. Then when it's done, we hit the shower and go get the kids." I was worried as I got up and turned around.

She was standing there naked and reaching out to me. With her warmest smile she said: "Now you have 20 minutes to make love to me. Fuck me gently, fuck me slowly, take me easy, show you know, that I have never been loved like this before."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 06-05-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk