Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-02-2018, 02:01 AM   #1
badger183

Default How I became a submissive to my best friend

this is my first attempted at a story. so do not be to critical and any suggestion are welcome.

How I became a submissive to my best friend. Part 1

Kate : slightly shy and quite often brought out of her shell by Mia her best frend

Mia : more outgoing and independent.

Anna : court appointed carer of Mia. Very strict with Mia but often just want her out of the house

Liam : temporary boss of Mia parents company.

Kate

It all started at one of our sleepovers not long after my 18th birthday. But before that some background as apparently mistress Mia has been planning this for aged

Mia.

Back when I was 15 both my perants died in a plane crash, i was ment to be on the plane but me and Kate decided to have one of our sleepovers.

Many week later I was left with a state appoted carer anna who was an absolute bitch. And never let me do anything even though I was independent enough to take care of myself and a very successful business let by my perants .
She Evan locked every room in my house 10 bedroom house and just left me access to the kitchen, my bedroom and a bathroom. This was not my plan I wanted to stay with Kate perants as they have always treated me like anther daughter and me and kate were like sisters.

As for the company it was currently been taking care of by the head salesman Liam as I was not allowed to know anything about it untill I was 18. Anna Evan stop me going to the .monthly meeting by say I was ill or she was busy or even getting one of her mates to call just as the meeting was about to start.

Not long after my 16 birthday I was surprised that I was secretly contacted by liam on the my phone so that future plans for the company could be made.

Liam : Hi Mia
Mia : hi Liam, you know you are not allowed to contact me directly.
Liam : I know I am not allowed to contact you but it was your perants wish that if anything was to happen to them for you to understand the company before you turn 18 and take over the company.
Mia : ok so what dose the company do that has been kept from me for this long.
Liam : sorry I can not say over the phone we will have to meet up in person to discuss.
Mia : I don’t know I have only met you a couple of times and never on my own.
Liam : I understand but this would have been done by your perants. But unfortunately I have to do it and I am the only one who know about this deal.
Mia : ok so where can we meet.
Liam : I was hopping you may know a place. But it has to be some were you normally go as to not raise suspicion with Anna.
Kate : ok I have wanted to go to the cinema to see the latest avengers movie. Maybe that could work.
Liam: grate idea I will contact the local cinema and book the entire screen so that we will not be disturbed.
Mia : ok I was not expecting that. Can you do that?
Liam: yeah. It will cost a bit. But I can sort it. You just have to come up with a cover story.
Mia : How about I meet you before to discuss the company. Then arrange with my friend kate to watch the movie and just say to Anna that the movie was delayed or me and kate are going to go shopping.
Liam: good cover story. Got to go. I will text you the details . But you must immediately delete the message after.
Mia : why???
Liam : just in case Anna looks at your phone and find out what we are doing
Mia : ok I'll delete it just in case, but she never looks at my phone .I will not let her.
Liam : thanks. Just don't want to take any chances.
Mia: o shit!!! Got to go Anna coming
Liam : ok text you later.

Anna then suddenly opened my door and came straight in. I still think this is double standards as I have to knock the door before I enter any of the rooms I am allowed in.

Mia : why didn't you knock!! I could have been changing
Anna : it doesn't work like that and you know it.
Mia : will it should
Anna : will it won't, so who were you taking to that you hang up the phone son quick
Mia : umm PPI ??
Anna : why are they phoning you?
Mia : I don’t know. I just said I was 16 and they hung up.
Anna : ok. In just come to say I have just got back and I am in for the night so be quite.
Mia : ok I will

Anna then left then left my room. Wow that was a close call. I almost got court be we had even arranged anything. I must call Kate and get her into the loop so that she is able to cover for me. I know she will but I just need to make sure.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
badger183

Part 2

Mia

2-3 hours after my phone call with Liam I received the text with the details.

Text from Liam: next Friday 4 pm for our meeting and then 6pm for the actual movie.

Kate

I was just about to go to bed when I received a call from my best friend Mia.

Mia : hi bezzie I know it late but I need to ask you something.
Kate : what now?
Mia : do you want to go and see the new avengers movie at 6 next Friday.
Kate: Yes but seriously you could of ask me that tomorrow.
Mia : no I couldn't, I also need for you to lie to Anna for me as well.
Kate : you know I will help you out. Especially with her.
Mia : thanks I will explain more tomorrow
Kate : ok see ya tomorrow.

Mia

Now that I have got kate on board I just need to get Anna to let me go. But that is going to be a challenge as she doesnt let me do anything. Let a loan spend money on something fun. I better go down stairs and try an convince her to let me go.

Mia : Anna can I go to the cinema next Friday with Kate to watch the new avengers movie
Anna : no you can not.
Mia : why, I'll pay for it out of my pocket money.
Anna : mmm no
Mia : come on. Everyone is going to watch the new avengers movie. I can not be the only one that is going to miss out.

Anna had a text and quickly read it

Anna :mmm I suppose not, ok what time is the movie
Mia : about 6, but we were going to do some stuff a couple of hours before.
Anna : ok as long as you are back by 9 then you can go.
Mia : ok thanks, but i suppose i don't have a choice on the time.
Anna : no you do not.

i have about 15 parts written all the parts are about 300-400 words long.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:30 AM   #3
badger183

Part 3

Mia

Wow I was surprised that it was so easy to convince here to let me go. Perhaps she is feeling guilty about not letting me do so much. No it's not like her perhaps she's just happy that she doesn't have to pay and I will be gone most of the evening. Which means you doesn't have to cook for me.

Kate

I wonder why I'm here phoned me so late just to go to the cinema, thinking about it she did seem a little anxious. I think I'll text her to see what time she wants to meet up

Kate : hey
Mia: hey
Kate : what time do you want to meet
Mia : in about an hour at the park
Kate : ok see ya later

Mia

I was sitting on the park bench waiting for kate to arrive. I'm still trying to work out what to tell her cuz I don't think I can tell her everything that Liam has told me and the fact that I'm going to meet him before the movie. When she comes I'm going to have to think of something to tell her.
It will be the first time that I have actually lied to her even when I've asked her to lie for me to Anna. I have always told her where I was going. Then I was suddenly brought back to reality.

Kate: hey bezzie have you been here long. (Mia jump)
Mia : omg you just scarred me.
Kate : sorry. So have you been here long
Mia : na just 5 mins
Kate : ok, so what are you hiding from Anna this time.
Mia : you make it sound as if I do it often.
Kate : you kinda do. But I do not mind
Mia : ok, but this time it is different.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:20 PM   #4
badger183

Part 4

Kate

I got to the park I could see mia sitting on the bench. Looking as go she had a million things on her mind as well as a million miles away. Normally she is on phone searching of clothes to buy or holidays she wish she could have gone on. But unable to because of that bitch Anna.

Kate: hey bezzie have you been here long. (Mia jump)
Mia : omg you just scarred me.
Kate : sorry. So have you been here long
Mia : na just 5 mins
Kate : ok, so what are you hiding from Anna this time.
Mia : you make it sound as if I do it often.
Kate : you kinda do. But I do not mind
Mia : ok, but this time it is different.
Kate : How?
Mia : well I need you to say the we are going shopping or having food at 4 before the movie.
Kate : why? What are you doing at 4
Mia : can't say
Kate : why??? We tell each other everything.
Mia : I know, but this might get me and you in trouble if anyone found out.
Kate : ok. But I am not happy about you not telling me what you are doing.
Mia: I know. But if I tell you what I am doing I am afraid that you might say something.
Kate: no I won't. I never have said anything in the past.
Mia : i suppose you have. Ok I will tell you after.
Kate: you better had or I am not covering for you aging.
Mia : you know you will.
Kate : yeah you are right. O wait is that the time , I said I would meet my mum in town and I am already late
Mia: ok I better go to I don't want Anna to get suspicious.
Kate: ok. see ya later
Mia : thanks love ya.
Old 04-14-2018, 09:47 AM   #5
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Keep posting! despite no one replying! Just write for yourself. Watch yourself grow as a writer

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:16 PM   #6
badger183

i would just like to thank naked_lego for the support.

Part 5

Mia

Finally it is Friday!! And I can work out what is so secretive about my perants company. I have so many questions I want to ask.

Plus I maybe finally be able to tell Kate what is happening or at least some of what is happening. She has been nagging me for days about it and every time I have said nothing about it.

It is killing me not being able to tell her. We share everything or rather we use to before Anna took over my care. We used to go every were together. Tell each other everything and do everything together. But all that was before Anna.

since Anna we hardly go anywhere and do anything because i am not allowed to do anything apart for goto shops or occasionally be allowed to go to the park to meet Kate. Fortchanly Kate is understanding and is always there for me.

That is what so odd about Anna letting me go to the cinema and spending so much time with Kate. But I am not going to complain or say anything about being able to spend more time with my best friend kate. Although that was not actually case.

But now I better get ready to meet Liam and more importantly my best friend kate. Better text her to see if she still coming

Mia : hey, you still coming later
Kate : yeah of cause
Mia : grate I will see you at the cinema
Kate: ok
Mia : and don't forget to cover for me.
Kate : I wouldn't. But you still need to tell me what you are doing?
Mia: I will, later on, I promise.
Mia : got to go , see ya
Kate : see ya later.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:18 PM   #7
badger183

i thought i would post an other part

Part 6

Mia

The time has arrived for me to leave and meet Liam and finally work out what this secret about my perants company is all about.

I arrived at the cinema just before 4 and started to que for the tickets. When I get to the front I siad my name and the cashier handed me an envelope. This is odd I thought I walk away opening the envelope.

Inside the envelope there were 3 tickets and a note

Hi Mia

I got 3 ticket,1 for you to use now to get access and the other 2 for you and your friend latter.

I walked it to the cinema and headed towards the screen listed on the ticket. I was then suddenly stopped by one of the workers requesting to see my ticket. I handed it to him give me brief directions as to where the screen was.

This is the moment of truth. I opened the door and walked in, as I walk in I see a table with Liam sitting on one side.

Liam : Hi Mia, so glad you came.
Mia: I almost didn't, but i had to fine out.
Liam: well I am glad your perants will be proud of you.
Mia : I know, we better get this started . We only have 2 hours.
Liam: right, well there is no easy way to say this. But your perants company was of an adult nature.

I was slightly taken aback by this

Mia : what do you mean?
Liam : will they own an online company selling off the shelf and custom adult equipment. As well as some other stuff.

Wow I was not expecting that. this is such an over load in infomation for me to taken in but I only have a limited time . So I will just have to brake it down later

Liam : I can see you are taken back by this
Mia : you think!!!
Liam : thought as much and I was kind of expecting it. Let's take a step back start with something that you should be more familiar with.
Mia : but I know nothing about the company except what you have just told me.

Liam look slightly confused

Liam : what do you mean , I have been sending weekly reports to your home to keep you up to date with the financial side of the company.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:19 PM   #8
badger183

Part 7

Mia

Now I was confused, he says I should know about the finance of my parents company, as I have apparently been receiving weekly updates. I guess Anna has been hiding stuff from me.

Mia : will I haven't been receiving anything.
Liam: will Anna as meant to be passing the letters onto you
Mia : well she hasn't
Mia : so do you have this apparent letters that were sent
Liam : no not with me, but i can post you copies.
Mia : ok… hang on that isn't going to work Anna just going to hide them from me.
Liam : well she's not meant to but probably you are right.
Mia: i have an idea? could you arrange for them to be delivered on a certain day.
Liam : yeah that can be arranged
Mia: good… what about having them delivered on a Monday
Liam : yes but I can't do it this Monday it'll have to be next week as I've already sent this week's financial report
Mia : ok that will give me time to plan.
Liam : what plan??
Mia : haven't decided yet. but I will work something out.

I definitely need to think of something you cannot get away with not giving me my information about my parents company

Liam :Mia, Mia!! can we get back on track to why I originally arranged this meeting.
Mia : yes (looking at the clock on the wall) but I we only have 45 mins left.
Liam : shit. I was hoping to explain more but I guess we don't how time to do that. So skip over 2 most important thing I want and by the sounds of it need to arrange.
Mia: (a little scared) what? Do you need to arranged.
Liam : nothing to be that concerned about. I was going to get you to give me 1 of your old phones.
Mia: why do you want one of my old phones can't you just contact me with my new one
Liam: no. All your phones have hidden embedded software to stop you accessing the company's website.
Old 05-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #9
badger183

Part 8

Mia

I was taking back but this I never realise that my phone was so controlled. I am learning so much and also nothing at the same time

Mia : what do you mean. I have no real control over my phone
Liam : not exactly just means that you can't access anything to do with your parents company
Mia : so why the old phone??
Liam : well I was hoping to use one of your old phones completely and utterly modify it so that I will then be able to contact you and you'll be able to get more acquainted with your parents company
Mia : wow... does the company have the technology to do something like that?
Liam: yes you seriously have no idea what your parents company can do.

I was starting to get a little annoyed that i really didn't know anything about the company. I really did want to know everything about the company and what my future holds

Mia : we have been thought this.
Liam: your right … the phone. I need you to leave it somewhere like in a public bin or on top a bus shelter
Mia : I don't know about bus shelter but how's about a bin in the local park.
Liam : can do but there is so many
Mia: yes but they're all different colours. So I could put it under the pink and red one.
Liam: really. didn't realise so if you put the phone under the pink and red one then I will pick it up.
Mia : well if you're going to pick it up can't I just give it to you.
Liam : no I'm not allowed to even communicate with you unless Anna is around.

Why ain't yellow to communicate with me as i am as our own maybe is because i'm not 18

Mia : ok I will leave the phone but when will i get it back.
Liam : I don't know but I think we should be able to get everything done in two to three weeks. But I will let you know

Just then a staff member from the cinema walk in to see if anyone was there and quickly walked off without saying a word.

Mia : I take it that we need to finish up
Liam : Better had. Sorry we couldn't have discussed more.
Mia : it's ok but before you but you go I need to ask you a question
Liam: what?
Mia: I need to discuss this with someone or other wise I an going to go crazy
Liam: Ok. Fair point. Who??
Mia : my best friend kate.
Liam : I don't know, are you able to trust her
Mia: yes defiantly
Liam: well I would have to advise against it but I'll leave it up to you.
Mia : I think I will it will give me somebody to talk to about this as well
Liam: well it's your choice and I better get going
Mia: ok see ya.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:27 AM   #10
hellohowup

You shoukd write a few more parts. Its a good story and fun to read
hellohowup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:20 PM   #11
badger183

Part 9

Kate

I got to the cinema and started to que for the tickets. When suddenly I see Mia walking from one of the screens. Mmm that is odd, why would she be come out from one of the screens. I see her heading my way so I shouted

Kate : Mia!! Over here
Mia : Hi come here I already have the ticket!!
Kate : so what movie have you just seen.
Mia : what do you mean?
Kate : I saw you coming from the screen over there
Mia : ow ... can we discuss after the movie

Mia looked stress so I decided not to push it any further as I didn't want to upset her and stress her any more.

Kate : ok, popcorn or a hot dog.
Mia: I fancy popcorn. You want to share a bucket
Kate : yeah why not.

Now with popcorn in hand we headed to watch the movie. I've been so excited to see this movie. I've been waiting for ages.

Mia

Mia : now that was a movie.
Kate : yeah I now, I to see it again.

Walk out of the cinema just about to head home when kete inquired.

Kate : so what the big secret you have kept from me all week

now I don't have long, so I will have to explain quick

Mia : before i say you must promise to not tell anyone this is between you and me nobody else

Kate

This started to sound serious, I was getting slightly worried and concerned. what Mia have got herself into.

Kate : I will not tell anyone
Mia : promise??
Kate pinkie promise.
Mia : in short I meet up with Liam the salesman, who is keeping my parents company running.
Kate : (shocked) you did what!!!
Mia : I meet with Liam to discuss my parents company.
Kate : so ...what does the company do.
Mia : this is where i am still confused apparently the company is in the adult sector.

This is to much for me to take. i real do feel for mia have to work all this out.

Kate : what do you mean.
Mia : i still trying to work this out myself but i gotta go, as i've got to be back by 9 or Anna at kickoff. And I can't be dealing with that right now.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #12
badger183

Part 10

Mia

That night I lay in bed trying to work out what the hell happened today. This morning when I woke up it was just a normal day. But now my life has completely charged.

The only thing I do now it the Anna has been lying to me and she's got to pay for that.

Also I have to explain every the Kate and try and get her to understand it and help me out with Anna.

I will have to sleep on it and call Kate in the morning. After all i do need another excuse to that i can hide my phone in the park

Kate

Mmm what did she mean by here parents company is of an adult nature. I really don't understand. Maybe I should phone her and get her to explain. Then again maybe she can't explain. she doesn't fully understand herself.

I have to phone her in the morning hopefully then she'll have more of an understanding.

Mia

That was the worst night sleep i have ever. I could not stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Just then Anna walked in to my as she always does.

Anna: hey how did the movie go.
Mia: grate I am glad you let me go. I really appreciate it.
Anna : well I can be reasonable.
Mia : I suppose sometimes you can be.
Anna : so are you going out today with Kate.

Somethings is odd about this she is never this kind.

Mia: yeah I was going to meet her at the park later.
Anna : ok just be back by 6pm as I am cooking dinner. We have a guest

Now I remember. The solicitor is coming today and she what to keep me sweet so I do not say anything and to be honest I am not going to say anything have bigger plans. Plus it does give me the day out with my Bezzie.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #13
badger183

Part 11

Kate

I work up and the first thing I did was text Mia. I really want to know what happened yesterday

Kate : hey you up
Mia : yeah been up for ages. Unable to sleep
Kate : well it understandably

Still not wanting to just say tell me what happened now.

Mia : are you busy today
Mia: i what to talk about yesterday

Not want to reply straight away . In went to get a bit to eat

Mia : are you still there
Mia : I really need to talk to you about this.

Mia

I was starting to get a little scared that I might have scared off my bezzie. You know giving her to much Information.

Kate : yes I am still here.
Kate :do you what me to give you a call
Mia : no
Mia : I need to go to the park want to meet me there.
Kate : why do you need to go
Mia: I will explain when you get there.
Kate: ok got to get ready see you in an hour.
Mia : better make that two hour
Kate : you git . It only takes me 5 mins.

Kate

I arrived at the park sat down on a bench and waited for Mia to arrive. Pondering about what she's about to tell me.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:42 PM   #14
badger183

Part 12

Mia

On the way to the park with my old phone in my pocket. I was still trying to decide whether to tell her everything or just some of it. After all it maybe to much for her to handle. I didn't what to scare my only friend away, but neither did I want her to think I could not trust her anymore. After all she has help me thought a lot.

I got to the park and just paused, in the distance I see Kate waving. Here gose nothing . I slowly walked towards Kate.

Kate : hey bezzie are you ok.
Mia : yeah just a little tired.
Kate : I understand. Do you what to talk about it.
Mia : yes. But I am going to need a minute.

Now I am started to get nervous so do I really want to tell her everything.

Kate : take your time we have all day.
Mia: not real, only got until 6.

Kate

I don't what to put too much pressure on her. Maybe I should say she doesn't have to tell me.

Kate : you don't have to tell me
Mia: I do . I need somebody to talk to about this and your the only one that I can trust

Oww I was really taken back by that I almost shed a tear but I needed to stay strong.

Kate : right ok when ever you are ready.

Mia then set about telling me the stuff that her and Liam talked about yesterday even about her leaving a phone so that she could freely speak with him and get more information about the company.

I will admit this was a lot to take in and now completely understand why Mia didn't initially tell me everything. As it must have been overwhelming for her.

Mia : so now that you know. are you going to be there for me.
Kate : yes I will always be there for you.
Mia : sorry got to go it nearly 6.
Kate : ok
Mia : wait a minute can you hide this for me

She then handed me a phone.

Kate: yeah ok . You better go
Mia : thanks

Then Mia got up and start to run out of the park. I guess she do not what to anger Anna.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #15
badger183

Part 13

Mia

It have been over a week since I told Kate about what happen and she has still been nagging me to tell her what I am going to do but even I don't know.

After the dinner meeting with the solicitor Anna when straight back to her normal self.
But it is Monday and I am going to be receiving my first weekly finance report of my parents company. After all I should of had them from the start.

Just then I heard the letters hit the ground. I bolted to the front door to see the letter with my name on it.

Finally I can put my plan into action but first I need to think of a plan. The only thing I do know is I want Anna to stop controlling my life and leave me to do what I want to do.

So I opened the letter. It was just a basic later with my weekly allowance , my balance and how much profit the company made.
Turn out I have a budget of £1000 a week but Anna has only been giving me £50. What has Anna been doing with the rest MY money as I have zero balance.

All of this is just annoyed me even more. There's one thing being a bitch but there is another stealing my money.

I need to come up with a plan or at least a plan to give me more time.

I think the first this she need to know is know that I now know. How how how. I got it will leave the letter on the table in the hall she will see that it is open. Then then I will take it from there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk