Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-12-2017, 04:36 PM   #16
tmkgal

Hi,

I would like to participate in the easy level. I am fairly new to chastity and have just bought a new cb6000s and want to break it in before moving onto something longer/harder.

My likes/limits should be displayed below
LIMITS: Permanent, friends & family, illegal, pics of face, piss play, cross dressing

Last edited by tmkgal; 04-12-2017 at 04:41 PM.
tmkgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:54 AM   #17
AlisonJones470

Hiya!

I would love to participate in this challenge at Medium difficulty. My likes/dislikes/limits should be below (signature), but for convenience:

Likes: Chastity, hidden public, rules for daily life, humiliation, toilet control, anal, sissification/feminization, urine play.

Dislikes: Excessive amounts of edging, to the point where it gets more boring than frustrating. Messy tasks.

Limits: Scat, anything that would constitute actual social suicide, (therefore including family and open public) financial domination, serious pain/actual harm.

I own a CB6000 and have a Holy Trainer coming in the mail, as well as an exciting list of toys which I can PM you if I am accepted. I promise that I am very interested in actually engaging with the tasks you send me and providing you with full reports on each one, as well as making sure to communicate as regularly as possible.

May I ask when you are expecting to begin the challenge? Is it just a case of 'as soon as the lists fill up', or do you have a set start date in mind?

Thanks a lot for organizing and running this, hopefully it should be a lot of fun for all involved.

Best,

Alison

Dislikes: Excessive amounts of edging, to the point where it gets more boring than frustrating. Messy tasks.

Limits: Scat, anything that would constitute actual social suicide, (therefore including family and open public) financial domination, serious pain/actual harm.
AlisonJones470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 11:11 AM   #18
FreezeJ95

Hello,
I would like to join a challenge at Hard difficulty. I looked at example tasks and it's awesome that you are eager to think up such creative dares.

Why I would like to join? I want to beat my denial record which is currently 22 days. And I think it'll be more fun with this challenge.

What I especially like?
- Anal - I have buttplug, prostate stimulator, anal dildo,
- Self-bondage - I have chains with padlocks which I use as hand & leg cuffs, ropes but being completely immobilized for longer than half-hour is boring,
- Hidden public & Semi public - It's quite exciting doing something "dirty" when people around doesn't suspect anything,
- Full public - Only at night & in relatively safe places, where chance to meeting someone at night is low,
but I'm also open to other dares.

My hard limits are showing face and social suicide, no exceptions from them.

What can I offer from my side? Unfortunately not much. I can only provide written reports and/or pic proofs from each task

FreezeJ95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #19
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

After some off-forum discussion and meditation I would like to join if there is a slot available in the easy section.

My last climax was seven days ago. By the time you read this it may be eight. You can give me some points for this time if you like. I do not want to know if I have been awarded these points.

I am unsure on what day of the week the tasks reports will be due. Whatever that day is, I would like to schedule all of my release rolls on that day of the week, starting with the next due date, and spending all the points I have. Can that be done automatically for me?

I am unsure if I will participate in the tasks. I intend to reply to the task message fairly soon after reading with an acknowledgment, a counter proposal, or a rejection. Opon completion I will submit a full report. It is possible, but unlikely, that I will be persuaded to include edited photos.

My signature includes my soft and hard limits. The tasks presented may cause alteration of my signature.

As I am about to press "Submit Reply", I am thinking "what am I getting myself into"?
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:02 AM   #20
Kostisloco

Hello to everyone i would definately like to enroll and because im not that experienced with chastity (never gone over a month), if there are any slots i would like to attend the Medium level my likes and limits are on my signature as well as my clothes and toys have fun everyone

Likes:Masturbation,anal,denial,orgasm control,edging,feminization,semi/hidden public,cum eating, humiliation,degradation,being controlled,spanking

Limits:Poop,family,pee,blood,permanent

Womens clothing:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76184

toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76183

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...18354.78100007
Kostisloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:46 PM   #21
nouseforaname6639

Dear Potential key holder,

this sissy submits to your whim, and wishes to enter in for the Loooong category. she has quite a bit of experienced locked up and has experienced a maximum lock up time of 47 days... sissy finally caved, and could not handle it any longer hehehe i truly am a little slut!

here is hoping that you accept my plea to enter into your web, and become forever entangled in your grasp!
nouseforaname6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #22
PupShadow22

Default i would like to participate

hi, I'm Shadow. I would like to participate in this because it seems like it could be fun and I like being locked. I would like to do the hard level of difficulty. I do live with my Parents since I'm a college student so there may be times where I have to not do tasks simply because of not being alone, but if that were to happen, I would be sure to tell you in a PM. my likes, dislikes, limits, and gear that I own are all in my signature. I really hope I get chosen and thank you in advance for your consideration.

Gear: leather mitts, leather harness, dildo gag, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, leather collar, nipple clamps, ring gag, ball gag, ball weight, ball stretcher, leather muzzle, internet controlled electro box with cock bands, sticky pads, sounds, and butt plug, and metal chastity device.
PupShadow22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #23
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

Hi I would love to give this a go on looong

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Slave_boy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:29 PM   #24
Peachslit

If there's any spots left, I'd like to be in the hard level. I enjoy being in chastity and I enjoy reporting even more. I only have house hold items and I live with other people, if these are deal breakers. All my likes/limits are in my siggy.
Peachslit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:00 PM   #25
nx_

Hi,
As it seems like there are still easy spots left, I'd really like to join the challenge.
I already have some experience with chastity. The longest time I did was 2 weeks (without a keyholder, but someone who watched over me so I don't cheat).
My likes and limits, toys and all other information are in my Signature.
I really hope you'll take me as a participant. I promise you to be obedient and do as much tasks as possible :3

Love,
Aya <3

19 | MtF (on HRT since 13th Oct 2017) | Sub | In a relationship
(Nick)Name: Annie or Aya
(Please call me like this)
I sadly still do have male hardware. Surgery probably end of this year!

My Likes / Dislikes / Limits ect
My Toys

PM me whenever you like!

Please send me PM Dares!!!
Please note I got some special PM dares ^-^

Please give me Rules!!!

nx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:17 PM   #26
MizLori

Hi I am Lori and would like to try on the LOONNNNNG version
LOOOONG - (15 slots) :
Time before getting 50% chances of being free : 80 day MINIMUM
Tasks frequency : three weekly
Tasks value (points earned) : medium
Tasks length : any

PM me for more specific information

Lori
MizLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #27
Nevets007

Is this thread still open?
Dislike/punishments, cum eating, piss, semi public,
Limits,multiple orgasms, extreme pain, fam/friends, open public

kik or msg me dares and ill send proof
Nevets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:49 PM   #28
deutschsub132

This is an amazingly detailed post! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into it.

I'm a 20 year old sub/switch living in Chicago. My interests are detailed in my signature, but I can offer a bit more information here. I live in a college dorm right now, but have a private room. I share a communal bathroom with men/women, but also have access to single-user bathrooms. I try to limit any play in the public areas of the dorm, but am happy to perform tasks anywhere else on campus or in the city!

I'll be participating on the "hard" level, if accepted.

HARD - (15 slots) :
Time before getting 50% chances of being free : 30 days
Tasks frequency : each saturday (so you have time for longer tasks)
Tasks value (points earned) : big value
Tasks length : random(some minutes -> some days)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:49 PM   #29
deutschsub132

Lol. I just saw how old this was. The new comment threw me off!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:23 PM   #30
Littlecoco2020

Am I to late to join as I would like to try this
Littlecoco2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, chastity, dares, long term, tasks