Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-11-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
Masterbater
Account Banned

Default My first game of truth or dare

I hope you guys like this it’s my first story so let’s see how it goes. From a female perspective
I was about to go to a party with 19 guys and just me. It was a pool part and I was wearing my sexy bikini and had brought some laungerie that had sexy lacing. I got to the guys house and they were all already there. We stayed in the pool for a couple of hours but then we got bored so we decided to play truth or dare. I had never played with guys before. I was super horny and excited. A gut called jack went first and obviously he decided to ask me. I picked dare coz I didn’t want to seem like a pussy. He said that I had to make out with 6 of the guys there and they could do anything to me while we were making out. I started with this guy called James and he went slowly. I leant over him and straddled him and we started kissing. He fiddled with the string on the side of my bikini bottoms then he put one hand down the back of my bottoms and I could feel him squeezing my ass. I was so wet.
Masterbater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #2
Masterbater
Account Banned

If I get a reply I will continue
Old 12-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #3
blackr3per

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbater View Post
If I get a reply I will continue
Sounds interesting. Please continue
blackr3per is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #4
Masterbater
Account Banned

Default Chapter 2

I moved on to the next person, who’s name is Theo. This time he made the first move and grabbed me pulling me in. He started to untie my top, he pulled the string and it fell showing my D cup boobs. He started to play with them until I was so erect. He started tracing a line up my inner thigh and when he got to my pussy he light flicked my clit, his hand was underneath my pants. She I finished with him I was naked and the feast of the guys from there were all the same the flicked my clit and some stuck their fingers up my vagina.
Then it was my turn to ask and I asked a guys called Mathias, he picked dare. I dares him to lie on the table naked and let us doanything we want to him...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sexy, truthordare