Old 01-19-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Default Premier League

Ok those aware of the doings of the EPL will be aware of the concept of the big 4: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.
My idea is that i find one supporter of each of the teams (aside from Arsenal because i call dibs on them). After each week of games the winning teams get to set 3 dares for other participants, any drawing teams get to set 1 dare and losing teams get to set 0 dares. At the end of the season the winning team of the EPL gets to set an Ultimate dare that other participants MUST do. The same will also go if any os the big 4 win the FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League or UEFA CUP.
Anyone interested? Apply here
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Yer I'm definately up for it

Im Man U fan

So dibs On Man U
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #3
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

OK just need Liverpool and Chelsea, the first round will be over (if we have the players) on monday when Liverpool play Aston Vila.
Tonights results:

Birmingham 0-1 Chelsea
Fulham 0-3 Arsenal
Reading 0-2 Manchester United

So the league currently stands as:
1)Man U 51pts **
2)Arsenal 51pts
3)Chelsea 47pts
4)*Liverpool 39pts
*Liverpool have one game in hand
** Man U lead on goal difference
Old 01-19-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Jus to say this is a dahm good idea

C'mon Liverpool and Chelsea fans we know your ashamed but cmon
Old 01-19-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I don't support chelsea, in fact I don't really enjoy football, but I'll take them because I want to take part in this.

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Ok now we just need a Liverpool fan. By the way i don't mind a little bit of friendly banter about teams, infact i encourage it, but anything that is said keep it within Getdare rules. And Bob it mean's alot to me that despite a indiffernce to football you would like to take part in this.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
JackSpratt

I am a Liverpool fan. I'm sure that we'll win the Champions League this year, as Liverpool are better in cup competition than league tournament. Although the system should be edited slightly. First off, there is no point in including the UEFA cup in this as none of the 'Big Four' are in that particular competition.

Now, arrange by order of importance.

Champions League & Premiership;
FA Cup;
League Cup.

My suggestions is that at the end of the season, three ultimate dares for winner of Champions League and three for winner of Premiership, two ultimate dares for winner of FA Cup and one for winner of League Cup.

Does that seem fair?

By the way, i'm well up for this as the Liverpool supporter ^^ No problem against Villa on Monday.

Last edited by JackSpratt; 01-19-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Typo
JackSpratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #8
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Fair point about the Uefa. However the point system for the FA Cup will remain as 3, seeing all teams have an equal chance in it and it is the oldest cup competition in the world and for those reasons it stays at 3. However i accept the possibility to change League cup to one seeing it's Chelsea and Arsenal youths still in it.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:44 PM   #9
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Also application now closed. Any other suggestions from either of the teams representatives welcome until Monday 7:30PM GMT. We also need to think of something maybe if teams go head to head or get knocked out of a competition.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Liverpool 2-Aston Villa 2

So that means 3 dares go to

Arsenal-Lonely angel
Man U- Me
Chelsea- Bob

So Sniper gets 1 dare through Liverpool

Is that right lonely??

Oh and if a Head to Head the winning team should be able to give the other an 'Ultimate Dare' or something along them lines
Old 01-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #11
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Ok the mighty Gooners dares shall be:
For Liverpool- since your team only managed a measly draw, you must draw a realistic picture of your penis and show it to 5 people.
Chelsea- Since your team are loaded you must get the tightest underwear you can and pour as many coins as possible down there and leave it for one hour.
Man U-Since i despise Man U you are not allowed to masturbate till the next round of EPL matches are over.

Yes thats right tryX, I've personally gone with one individual dare for each side, you could do it different i just like order.

Good Luck and Good night

Last edited by Lonelyangel; 01-21-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 01-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
JackSpratt

So, someone whose team won could choose to give me three dares on the trot? I see...

...dammit, I wish Liverpool would just win a match! Oh well, at least I have Crouchy to thank for giving me this one dare...

I aim it at the Man U fan - since you won 6-0 last week, you should celebrate... with 6 clothespegs! One on either nipple, two on the head of your cock and two on your ballsack. Bet you wish that the linesman hadn't allowed that Tevez goal now!
JackSpratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #13
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

You 2 really hate Man U dont you

Rite Chelsea is also using money. You must take to clips which can hold a small bag and attach the clips t your nipples then add a coin to the bag every 10 secs for 4 minutes

Liverpool as you are 5th in the premiership that is how many inches of an object that can go up your ass will go up for you will then keep it up repeatledly fucking yourself saying Man U are great

Arsenal as you conceded 35 goals last season you must spank yourself that many times hard with a belt or table tennis bat
Old 01-23-2008, 01:42 PM   #14
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Sniper ive done your dare kept them on for 10 minutes by which time the pain had subsided but taking them off caned so bad

Any chance of seeing the Chelse guy
Old 01-26-2008, 08:07 AM   #15
give_me_dares
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to give_me_dares Send a message via Yahoo to give_me_dares

yeah, great idea, im a chelski man, sign me up. we'll win the league easy
give_me_dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk