- Handcuffs you can only take off with a key
- 2 set of house keys
- 3 sets of battery powered vibes/rotors/nipple clamps
- Rope

Extreme;
A timer/phone that goes off every 15 minutes
sharpie/marker

Preparation;
Drop your house keys off somewhere around 60 minutes from your house where you know no-one will find them (some bush or behind a bench or something, anywhere you like really as long as the distance is fairly long.)

After doing the preparation, you should start this dare at around 23:30-00:30.

Normal:
Put 2 vibes on your nipples (if you don't have enough vibes put nipple clamps on instead). Put one vibe/dildo in your pussy and make sure it stays there (rope/tape).
Tie yourself like in this picture u can put tape over your mouth if you'd like. Now put on your high heels and cuff your hands behind your back leaving the key inside the house. Go outside and close the door behind you, dropping your house keys in the mail box (or anywhere you can't reach them.)

Extreme:
All of the above + tape the phone to yourself. (set up alarms 15 minutes from when you plan on leaving and every consecutive 15 minutes, example: 00:00 00:15 00:30.. Make sure it works and is hearable, so not buzzing).
Write free use on your belly or anything else you deem appropriate

You are now forced to go get your keys from the place you hid them. unable to hide your breast/pussy from anyone that might see you!

If you decide to do this a report would be highly appreciated!

Advanced public exposure:

Each spoiler contains and extreme addition (or multiple) to the dare. once you start reading it you have to do it.
Please be aware that it does get more extreme with each box.

Items needed;
- High heels
- Handcuffs you can only take off with a key
- 2 set of house keys
- 3 sets of battery powered vibes/rotors/Clamps
- Rope
- Tape
- Ice Cubes
- Soundproof earphones
- Phone that can play .mp3 files or has a timer
- Sharpie marker
- Ring Gag

Preparation;
Drop your house keys off somewhere around 60 minutes from your house where you know no-one will find them (some bush or behind a bench or something, anywhere you like really as long as the distance is fairly long.)

Extreme: (only read this once you’re at the point you planned on dropping off your keys.)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Walk an additional 10 minutes as far away from your house and drop the keys somewhere random (even if it's in the busiest part of town, in a bush/close to a house)

After doing the preparation, you should start this dare at around midnight

Normal:
Get fully naked
Wear the highest heels you have.
Put the vibrators on your nipples and tape them shut on max.
Put the clamps on your nipples and weigh the cord down with something.
Wear the ring gag.
Write: “Take pictures and videos!” on your front and back side
Write: “Pull this” if you have clamps on.
Tie yourself like in this picture
Put the headphones over your ears.
Use the handcuffs to handcuff your hands behind you

Extreme:
Spoiler:
Normal+
Write: Your first name on her left asscheek
Write: Your Last name on her right asscheek
make a timer go off and make sure you can't hear them with the headphones on, now put it down 1 more volume.
Make the timer go off for the longest duration at these times (assuming u start at midnight)
00:02 - 00:03 - 00:07- 00:35 - 00:38 - 00:41 - 00:44 - 00:47 - 00:50 - 00:53 - 00:56 - 00:59 - 01:02 - 01:15 - 1:45 - 1:48 - 1:51 - 1:54 - 1:57 - 2:00 - 2:30

Get 3 ice cubes and your vibe/dildo
Insert your vibe on max, the ice cubes and your dildo

You should make your way outside and lose your key now.

Additional rules:
Normal:
If someone asks you why you're doing this, say you like being caught.
Every 10th person you should walk up to.

Extreme:
Spoiler:
If a guy talks to you, you get on your knees and you only look at their cock, never up.
If a girl talks to you, you always have to bend over offering your ass.
If it's a group of people, get on your knees and look at their cock/pussy, never up at them.
If the group has a dominant person (someone who's pushing or talking to you), call them master. Everyone else is Sir and Miss.
If someone asks you why you're doing this, say you like being used like a toy in public.
Every 5th person you see you must walk up to.
You must ask permission before orgasming, if there is really no-one around you walk up to the most open spot and you moan as loud as you can while you orgasm.

If you decide to do this a report would be highly appreciated!

Last edited by SimiGreen; 08-19-2017 at 08:54 AM.
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to SimiGreen for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 04:31 AM   #2
SimiGreen

Here are people who've attempted this dare so far;

Misspublic; (story is on her thread.)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...246295&page=38

Haleyx18: (her thread)
Private report;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleyx18
To start off the dare I walked an hour to a nice park that was perfect for me to drop off my keys. I found a perfect bush to keep them in and took a picture of it so I would remember where it is.
During the preparation, I got totally naked and put nipple clamps on my nipples since I didn’t have an extra dildo or vibe. I then got myself super wet and inserted my vibe deep into my pussy and taped it shut leaving it on high. I then got my really good friend to tie me like your avatar and she taped my mouth shut. She then grabbed my phone and made sure the alarm was working and set it up for intervals of 15 minutes starting at 12:00 Midnight and taped it to my side and then took a sharpie and wrote free use on my belly with an arrow pointing down to my pussy. I left the key for the cuffs and the house keys with my friend and I was off.
I have to say it was really scary walking but my pussy was super wet and felt so exposed it was amazing. I was walking and all of a sudden heard my phone go off forgetting there was an alarm on me. It was super scary and a few people saw me walking but since it was dark they couldn’t see I was naked. It wasn’t until 12:30 that something exciting happened, a dog walker/jogger passed by and saw me naked she walked over to make sure I was ok and saw the free use sign and decided to rub my clit for a few seconds making me writhe with pleasure, she then slapped my ass and starting jogging again. At this moment, my cunt was totally dripping wet, I also had a few bug bites all over my naked body so I was in a bit of pain (Not complaining). It got to 12:45 and my alarm went off and a older man saw me and slapped my tits and told me to get off his property. Finally, I got to the park and guess who I see it’s the dog walker again. She walks over and says hello how’re you and untapped my vibe and starts vigorously fingering me until I squirt all over her hand, she wiped if all over me to attract more insects which sucked. I got to the bush I left my keys in and got my keys and started my walk back home.
Throughout the dare I was scared and nervous but I found it to be a lot of fun and I’m masturbating writing this report I hope it was good (:
Private report;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw that dare you gave to a few different people (public nude walk), and it was such a great and fun dare that I couldn't help but doing it myself. You're probably not interested in a report from someone who you didn't give the dare to, but I felt like I had to share my experience with someone (and thank you for the dare).

I decided early on to opt for the extreme version. Doing things the "easy" way has never been my style. Plus, it meant more risk and more fun, probably. In hindsight, that was a naive thought.

I thought of a place in a good distance from my home, around an hour I assumed, and dropped the keys off there in a small bush by the edge of a park. Once I got back home I started preparing myself. High heels on (and I rarely walk in them, so that felt odd), vibrating dildo in my cunt, taped shut in there. Turned on, off course. I tied my body according to your picture, making my breasts really stand out. On my belly I wrote "SLUT - FREE TO USE" with a thick permanent marker, and as I looked in the mirror, I sure looked like a slut.

I prepared the phone alarms and taped my phone to my inner thigh. A small chain attached to my nipples, connecting the two. A piece of tape over my mouth to finish the look. Finally, I cuffed my hands behind my back, leaving the key on my kitchen table. I walked out the door, locked the front door (behind my back, which was difficult just that) and dropped the key through the mailbox.

I started walking, time was just after 04, and it was still dark out. No one else on the street as I strolled down with my heels, walking like a almost ready spaghetti straw. I realized early on that it'd take more than an hour for me to reach it with heels on, but I tried my best to walk quickly.

First encounter was 10 minutes past that, a guy in about my age, maybe a little older, passed right by me on the street. He seemed drunk but stopped me and asked if I was fine, I nodded. He let me go without any further contact to my relief, although he was kind of cute and I wouldn't have minded. After another few minutes my first alarm rang. Holy shit it was loud, since it was so quiet all around. I didn't see anyone on the street but as I glanced up the house on my right, in one of the apartments someone was clearly staring right at me. I tried to ignore it.

It was quite hot out but the nervousity and my nudity still made me shiver, and I felt my nipples feeling hard and sensitive. My tied tits wiggling as I walked, and then the vibe in my pussy. I hadn't minded it at first, but now it made its presence known. I felt my knees weak as I was getting close to an orgasm, I moaned through the tape and leaned towards a car. I came, it was an intense orgasm and I felt light headed. Moaning, shivering, I kept walking, ignoring the continuing buzzing in my cunt.

Next encounter was worse. Past the second alarm, now 30 minutes in, I saw a group of girls who were talking loud and laughing to themselves down the street. I considered hiding, but didn't see any good spots for that. Gathered courage and kept walking, getting nearer and nearer to them. They noticed me shortly after that, one of then yelled "LOOK" and all of them burst out laughing. They were definitely drunk, but seemed quite.. well, not the nicest girls so to speak. A blonde girl, tall and with a shit ton of makeup from what I could see, exclaimed "damn right you're a slut" and giggled. I wanted to reply with that she looked like one herself but because of the tape, nothing. She continued asking if I was daref to do this, but I shook my head, even though that was semi-true. "You WANT to do this?" followed by more laughter from all of them. I decided to keep walking and took a step, misplaced my foot completely and tripped over. I didn't hurt myself much, got back to my feet quickly but noticed two of the girls were taking pictures or even filming me. My face felt hot, dark red of embarrassment. I started walking and felt a slap on my bare ass, but ignored it. Heard some calls behind me from them but I tried not to listen and hurried off.

In time for the third alarm, almost too perfectly timed, I was on the verge of cumming again. This time was worse, felt more intense and my body felt weaker than before. The humiliating encounters surely played a part in that too. As the alarm soundedd, I was about to give up and let the orgasm happen, but I managed to hurry to a bush by the edge of the park I was headed to, the other end of it though, and came. I moaned, now feeling the tape loosen. I moved my mouth and tried getting the tape off and succeeded, and as it came off I nearly screamed, the pleasure was amazing.

I was surprised to find that I had reached my destination sooner than what was planned. I found the spot where I had left my keys and retrieved them without problem. Now for the walk home. I kicked off my heels as my feet were hurting quite bad, and they impaired my walking too much. I had a small bruise on my knee from how I had fell but it wasn't too bad. The vibe in my wet pussy kept going hard, and at this point I was letting out moans every other second.

Another alarm went off. This time around, a guy across the street changed his direction towards me. His movement scared me a little, you never know what kind of intentions people have, and sure enough he was interested in what he saw. He said hi, squeeezed my breasts before I even replied, kept going and said "lovely", and pulled the chain hard enough for me to gasp. He asked me why I was doing this, and I replied with "for the thrill". He let me go with a final squeeze, and that was luckily the final encounter of my trip. Another alarm went off and the sun was starting to rise, but I made it home safe and sound (close to at least). My pussy was desperate for some rest and my breasts felt so free after I had removed the rope.

I thought of how crazy of a dare it had been and how risky it was, but also how incredibly amazing I felt throughout it. Being exposed, humiliated, having close to no control.. it's hard to describe, but the closest I get is: best dare of my life. So again, thank you so much for writing this dare. I sincerely wish you'll write more on this level and theme, because I'd do it straight away with this experience in mind.
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:33 AM   #3
Kaat Doucet
Account Banned

Smile

A close friend of mine dared me to do this, I will be doing the advanced one and reporting on it later.

Last edited by Kaat Doucet; 09-01-2017 at 08:10 AM.
Kaat Doucet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:49 PM   #4
Kaat Doucet
Account Banned

I pmed the dare mistress and gave them a link to my neighborhood, from there she could pic a location for me to drop the key an hour away (according to google maps is what we agreed upon).
After realizing how far google maps think I can walk in an hour I realized this was going to be a lot harder then I expected.
Once I got to the agreed upon location I had to add 10 minutes towards the city, leaving me to drop off my keys to literally the busiest crossroad on the skirt of the city.
I additionally hid a small rucksack including a towel and a bottle of water.

After reading the items required I knew I'd need some help so I asked my younger sister Floor for some help. She's helped me with these kinds of dares before Although not as extreme.
SimiGreen gave me some additional rules and texts specifically for the person helping me to read.
We started the dare at around 01:45. I had prepared everything on the bed and got fully naked. Floor blindfolded me first and then put the headset on me.
After this, I didn't know what to expect because the blindfold wasn't in the normal prep.
Floor started writing on me, I didn't know at the time but she wrote (in my native language, dutch)
"handjob machine" on my right arm
"Take pics/vids please" on my frontside (belly)
"squeeze them" on my tits
"Kaat" my first name on my left asscheek
"Doucet" my last name on my right asscheek

when she was done writing she tied me up like in that picture you have except for the pussy part. I could really feel the rope getting tighter around my breasts.
My hands were handcuffed behind my back and my high heels were put on me. Floor took my phone and set the predesignated alarms and we made sure I couldn't hear them.
But they were still as loud as possible. Even with my sight removed I couldn't tell, which means there was no way I could tell when I could see.
I stood there in my room for a few minutes, wondering where my sister went and hoping my parents wouldn't walk in on me blindfolded, tied up, with writing on me.
All of a sudden I felt some ice cubes being shoved up my pussy and a vibrator, my sister put some ice cubes and a vibe in my pussy and taped it shut.
Then she quickly taped 2 more to my nipples. She pinched my nose shut so my mouth would open and put the ring gag in. She guided me downstairs still blindfolded which was hard considering we have a twirling staircase, I'm surprised I didn't fall.
Once outside she removed my blindfold and headset and told me she was going to take a few pictures and film me a little as I got going.
She also reminded me about the timer and that this was my last chance to back off, but why would I back off now that I had come this far?
Floor told me that once I reach the corner that she wouldn't let me in no matter what and that my only way back into my home is an hour long walk in my outfit.
Additionally she told me the key to my handcuffs are inside of me above the ice cube and that if I didn't make it back before 8AM the pictures would be sent to all my ex-bf's and 2 folders filled with copies would be left behind in the alk, a close by park.
I noded and she pulled me closer, kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my boobs, she told me she loved me and that I should stay safe, then she put my headphones back on.
As I've done a lot of these types of dares before on my own me and my sister have a custom ritual which we almost forgot about. She took out my ring gag and lit the joint I rolled earlier that day.
I like to get a little high before a dare to loosen my senses and get a euphoric feeling. As we were smoking she was playing with my breast and her own. normally we play with each others, but since I'm tied up.
As I smoked the last bit she made sure the ropes were tight and the handcuffs wouldn't fall off. she slapped my ass signaling for me to start;

I started walking and realizing what a predicament I'm in the closer I got to that faithfull corner, my sister was still taking pictures of me and my face with flash.
She started filming me and showing everything. I could see her mouth move but couldn't hear anything and then she turned the vibrators on right as I pass the corner.
I asked her after the dare what she was saying and she said "entertaining the people for who the video was meant", I said stuff like;
"This is my sister Kaat and this is an open invitation to come use her", "She likes showing off her body" etc etc..
Once I got off our street into the open road (my street is a dead end) as my sister walks away blowing me one last kiss and slapping my ass (hard I might add) everything just sank in.
I was completely naked tied up in high heels unable to run or hide my shameful spots, a vibrator going wild in my pussy with the ice cold cubes, the vibrators on my nipples making my mind go blank.
Unable to hear anything with provocative writing on me. First I had to walk on one of the main roads of my city towards the city center.
As I was walking 2 cars past me already, I think the first one didn't notice me but the second one started driving slower the closer it got to me.
I heard a loud honk (even with the headphones!) I looked towards the driver and saw him waving. I started walking faster as I was almost at the center and was scared people would wake up (where they are rebuilding atm)
The car rode a little further and started parking. I rook a right (towards a park), I'm now in an open parking place (the center of our town).
Unfortunately for me this is hard ground to walk on and fully lit. I look behind me to see the person leave his car. I start running as fast as I can on high heels towards the park.
Right as I enter it I feel his hand grabbing my shoulder. he starts talking to me but I cant hear him, He removes my headphones and asks me if I'm all right.
I get on my knees as the dare specified but couldn't answer properly with the ring gag in my mouth. He starts reading whats written on my body and asks me if it's true, I just nod.
He starts squeezing my breasts as he takes out his phone. I start getting closer to my first orgasm even though we just started. As it was hard to talk with the ring gag I start moaning and trying to ask if I can cum.
after a few more seconds he starts massaging my breasts even harder squeezing them every so often seeing my agony. he takes out my ring gag and the moment its out I moan loudly and clearly ask him if I can cum. To which he responds
"I'll give you permission to cum if you say I'm allowed to record you". As my mind started going blank I moaned that he was allowed to record me, he asked to repeat and I leaned forwards towards his phone and moaned he was allowed to record everything.
As I was about to cum he puts the headphones back on me, now I don't know how loud I was moaning, but after I came and squirted a little (which I usually never do) completely exhausted from that intense orgasm I lie on the floor for a minute.
Suddenly I feel his lips pressing against mine, was he really kissing me after all that? I kiss him back and he starts squeezing my breast again. He helps me back up and I ask him if he would delete the recording he just made or at least not spread it.
as he put my ring gag back in he told me: "I won't delete them and I'll see you later, Kaat, you moaned pretty loudly" which frightened me for a few reasons. One I realized how loud I was and that at least 2 windows had turned their lights on. Second, He knew my name and I didn't recognize him.(which was written on me apparently..)
as he took a few more pictures/videos while squeezing and playing with my breasts he finally left me alone.

I knew only a few minutes had passed since my sister sent me off, as I wasn't even 1 KM from my home yet. I started walking through the Alk and saw that the lights at the tennis club were still lit.
As I walk past as fast as I can on high heels, I'm praying they don't see or hear me. I saw a total of 4 people meaning the next person or group of people I have to go up to.
As I left the park I was still heavily aroused by the guy that caught me. as the vibrators did their work I felt another orgasm coming up. Which meant I had to walk to the most open spot and moan loudly as no-one was close.
At this point I wish I wasn't tied up as I wanted to rub my breast and clit as hard as I could, I can't even remember the last time I felt this excited.
The closer I got to coming the louder I started moaning louder and louder as I came I shouted "O my god I'm cumming", not really realizing how loud I was being with the headphones.
After cumming again I had to start making my way to the key because I hadn't come very far yet and wouldn't last very long.
I decided It would be a lot faster to just take the fastest route even though those had the longest and most ridden roads. But if I didn't make it back in time my sister would send those videos. And at this rate, my whole country would wake up and use me before I even got close to returning home.
At this rate, I would be bound and helpless in broad daylight with vibrators making me orgasm every so often which would mean I couldn't get home. Which would mean I'd be stuck during broad day light for at least 12 hours and my sister is guaranteed to send the pictures.
Basically, If I am not home by 6 AM, I'll be fucked, quite literally I might add.

I started making my way towards the key again, nothing interesting happened as the street i'm walking on isn't the main road. From here I have to walk over a long main road that crossroads with an expressway with red & green lights, in my country even at night these are very popular roads so I'm very likely to be seen there.
Once I finish that road, I take a right and I'll be on the most popular road to go to Hasselt a nearby city. The issue is this road has a very big slope upwards and downwards and after that, I have to walk next to the express way for a good 10 minutes towards the literal outskirts of the city.
As I get to the first main road meerdegatstraat, as I make my way towards the expressway the ice cubes finally melted and I could feel the key bobbling on the vibrator inside of my pussy. 2 girls passed me on a bike and I saw them slow down and look at me closely, a few cars (7ish I guess) passed me but didn't seem to particularly notice me.
When I arrive at the crossroad the light just turned red and no-one is waiting, my light turned green so I start making my way over it. As I just start crossing 1 car pulls up at the light. I see a man come out grabbing his phone as another car pulls up. The man that just got out is clearly recording/making pictures, as I start walking faster the second car starts honking its horn.
I make my way across and the first guy leaves after squeezing my boobs and ass. I'm actually pretty euphoric right now because that was a pretty big hurdle and it went pretty good.

As I make my way to the second road I'll be traveling on for a few KM's my feet start hurting from the high heels and the ropes are really digging into my skin. As I make my way further down the sint-truidersteenweg a lot of cars will pass me, I'm talking in total at least 25+ cars saw me. I'm finally at the uphill part of this street, I'm about 30 minutes away from the key but after this, I only have 10 more minutes on the expressway.
Walking uphill on high heels with a vibrator going mad in your pussy and on your nipples with your hands behind your back is a lot harder then it sounds, I'd noticed my walkingpace dropped severely after the crossroad earlier, and its even slower now. I started wondering what time it was and if I'd be making it in time. My concept of the time that had passed was pretty blurry considering I was pretty stoned and super horny.
Halfway through I see a group of 3 people come down on foot. Remembering this would be my 5th, 6th & 7th person, I'd have to go up to them to showoff a little. I start walking towards them and as they spot me I can see one of them pointing towards me and smiling, it's a group of 2 boys and a girl.
I get on my knees right in front of them and stare intently at the cock of the guy that was pointing and smiling, after a minute of them talking and me not hearing anything they pull me up and put me in between the guy and a girl (a couple I assumed), the second guy took a picture on both their phones and the couple left, leaving me with that guy.
He starts fondling my breasts and pushing the vibrator on my nipple. He takes out his phone and starts recording how he fondles my breasts. He puts 2 fingers in my mouth, he started unzipping his pants and I kinda of panicked at this point. I started walking hoping he somehow by a miracle of god wouldn't notice. not even 2 seconds later he puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me down.
At this point I'm on my knees and still panicking, I try to get up but he keeps pushing me down, my headphone gets knocked loose a little and I can hear him say "Er Zijn 2 manieren waarop we dit kunnen doen kleine slet", which would translate to "there are 2 ways we can do this you little slut". I stay on my knees as he starts stroking his cock, I realize now that we're next to the busiest road there is close to my hometown.
I can hear my phone beeping loudly, I can hear the vibrators in my pussy and on my nipples drive me crazy. I can hear the feint sound of the metal key hitting the vibrator inside of me .

Hearing how loud the beeping was I decided it was best to handle this quickly and run when I saw a chance. All of a sudden a light blinds me from above, the guy that was recording put flash on, I look in front of me and see that he's rock hard and ready. If I had to guess I'd say his dick was about 16CM long. I've deepthroated up to 18CM so was feeling pretty confident.
he takes my head and jams his shaft down my throat, no warning nothing, he holds me there for a few beeps of my timer, I'd say about 9, it was hard to concentrate considering what was happening.. as he pulls my head back he spits in my mouth and says "Why were u trying to run earlier, this is clearly what you wanted to happen". To be fair I was kind of asking for it this dare is a suicide mission.
as he facefucks me harder and harder it was harder to think and breath, the vibrators making my mind go blank, I realized I was about to cum and had to ask permission but couldn't. So I just started moaning and gagging as loudly as I could as he kept jamming his cock to the end of my throat. I came so hard as he held his cock as deep as he could. My mind went total blank, I might've passed out for a little bit or an entire hour I couldn't really tell.
but when I woke up he was still fucking my face, I started realizing what was going on as he came all over my face. When he was done he fucked my face a little and thanked me for being such an obedient little slut and for the nice video. As he starts walking away I notice that there are 2 people watching me recording me stroking to me. Again I realized how fucked up this was. My only way out is to satisfy both of these guys quickly and get the fuck out of here.
I moan at one of them hoping he notices I Want him to remove my ring gag, after a minute or 2 he notices and removes it. He asks me why my phone is beeping and what I'm doing. I ask him to snooze the phone and tell him I like being used in public as a good little slut should be. I ask him if im allowed leaving, he just looks at me silently and says no eventually. To which I reply well let's get it over with then. the other guy in the back now walks up to us.
I ask them if I make both of them cum that they'll allow me to leave? and stop anyone from stopping me for a bit. They agree, I told them to blindfold me with their t-shirt and put my headphones back on. Now originally I thought I was just going to blow both of them. But as faith would have it. One guy eagerly started shoving his dick in my mouth as the other guy was walking behind me. He puts one finger in my ass and removes the tape and the vibe from my pussy which is soaking soaking wet.
I try to do something but he just shoves it in since my hands are still cuffed and my mouth is full. As their dicks slid in and out of me I saw flashes go off, no doubt the guy i'm sucking off taking pictures, At least I'm wearing a blindfold so people won't recognize me in the pictures. as he shoves his cock deeper inside my pussy and starts groping my tits harder my mind goes blanker and blanker. Just knowing what could happen if more people were there watching was making me cum.
Adding everything else on top including me sucking off a guy and a guy fucking me, (knowing the most I've had before was a threesome with a girl and a boy!) and even everything I had done before this, was just overkill. My whole body contracted, my pussy tightened and I could feel his dick getting bigger about to cum. The next thing I remember I'm still getting fucked and I can feel his sticky cum all over my back, arms and hands. I assumed they switched placed and continued.
As I was about to cum for the god knows how manieth time that night I could feel the guy that I was deepthroating titty fucking me. as the other guy was still slamming me from behind, going faster and faster. Moaning loudly I yell that Im cumming and that they should fuck me harder (I was horny ok!?). After I came they came slowly after me, I offered my mouth both times as to not get everything to sticky. After I swallowed both their loads I asked them to remove my blindfold and put the vibe and tape back.
They put the vibe in my ass and the tape over it. I didn't really mind as my pussy was still twitching from just a minute ago. I ask them to delete the video and if they didn't that they at least wouldn't show it to anyone. One of them asks me "Kaat, is there a way we can call you after this?", Again I'm hella confused, how does this guy know my name? I ignore him and ask him what time it is to which he replies it's 4:30 AM, which is when I realized I've done 70% of the course in 2 hours and 30 minutes and the worst is yet to come.
I asked them to not tell anyone about this and to put my ring gag and headphones back on. as I noticed some people watching and yelling at me from their windows. I continued my walk this time downwards, I started walking fast even though I was pretty dizzy and still shook up. A lot of cars passed me but I didn't care I've been through a lot. I keep making my way towards the key, I'm finally at the expressway, I'm assuming it's around 5 AM. I pretty much sprint towards the city (this is the busiest part of this course) and once I reach the spot I put the bag and the key.

They're gone. nothing to rehydrate, no keys to get in my home, at this point I know I'm fucked. What are my options in this getup? there's already a ton of people that are looking at me (the bag was really close to a bussy intersection).
It's around 5:15, if I get home by 8 AM my ex bfs won't get those pictures. At around 6:30 People start waking up to go to work which leaves me with little time to somehow get my sister awake and to let her open the door after explaining the situation.
And that's only if I don't get caught in the middle somewhere or my parents are awake. I decided it was best to backtrack towards my hometown and hide in the nearby park, if I made it in time I could try to wake my sister and if not I could try and hide in the park all day.
I start making my way back over the sint truidersteenweg, considering what had happened so far I just kept walking as a ton of people drove past me. Some people drove past me on bicycles, nothing really interesting happened as I reached the meerdegatstraat. I started walking towards the expressway crossroad and by now the sun had started to come up.
Which leads me to believe it was around 6:30. As I got to the crossroad I noticed how bussy it had already gotten. At least 30 people drove past me as I waited for the light to turn green. When it finally did I noticed that all the cars had to wait, so at least 15 people got full few of my outfit and tits. as I got closer to the end of the street I got nervous people might recognize me.
So I ran as fast as I could until I reached the alk. There should be no-one here. Unfortunately I can see the busiest street in Alken from here and there's a lot of cars going over it. I'm thinking what I'm gonna do, If I'm gonna wait out here in the park it'd be smartest to get my handcuffs removed, but the key is still in my pussy so I can't get it out.
all of a sudden someone blindfolds me from behind and pushes me down on a bench. They uncuffed my hands (how did they get the key!?) and tied me to the bench. This person clearly came prepared, As I wonder what he'll do to me he does nothing to me, he left me there tied up. After 15 minutes I realize this guy isn't joking around and I panic, I panic hard. I'm tied up in a park fully naked with headphones and a blindfold and a vibe in my ass.
After a while, I feel someone touching my pussy as they start fingering me they squeeze on my boobs and put their fingers in my mouth afterward, after they tease and finger me for a good 5 minutes I can feel them getting ontop of the bench expecting me to give them a blowjob. He puts his dick in my mouth and he goes slow, he clearly wants a slow sensual blowjob so I decided to give him one. After about 2 minutes of me just sucking and massaging his tip with my tongue.
He pulls his dick out and stars working my pussy, I expected him to be gentle and loving, but got someone raw with animal instincts, He went full thrust right from the gate. He started playing with my breast squeezing them and pounding my pussy harder and harder, making it harder for me to not moan. He removed my ring gag which I assume was so I could moan, as he was pounding my pussy into tomorrow he climbed up the bench, at which point I had a pussy in my mouth realising a guy was fucking me and a girl was ontop of my face I started eating her out as I moaned.
After I made the girl cum I was about to cum myself as the guy fucking me started kissing me vigorously. I could feel our tongues intertwine as he shoved his dick deeper and deeper in me. After moaning enough and asking him to fuck me harder he eventually comes deep inside me. as I feel his cum dripping inside me I ask if he could continue fucking me until I cum. I can feel them pulling the vibes off and out of me. The guy starts fucking mij ass (I've done anal before so it's not an issue) as the girl starts massaging my breast and squeezing my nipples. It doesn't take long before they put the 3 vibes in my pussy together.
After taping my pussy shut my mind went blank one last time I'm pretty sure this is the loudest I'll ever have moaned. After I woke up I could feel 1 vibe still working and 2 being out of battery aswell as all the jizz that was still inside of me. after about 15 minutes someone came and untied me it was an older lady around her 50s thankfully I didn't recognize her and neither did she, She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was dared to do this but couldn't get home.
She offered me her coat and I gratefully accepted. As I made my way home I texted my sister that the key got stolen and that she had to open the door ASAP. As I ran home I realized it was already 10:30 which means I was tied up in that park for about 4 hours....

Link to ending; http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....85&postcount=5

Last edited by Kaat Doucet; 09-03-2017 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Typo's
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kaat Doucet for this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #5
Kaat Doucet
Account Banned

It also ment that she sent those pictures to my ex BFs.. When I finally got home my sister was waiting, I was eager to tell her everything that happend even though I was exhausted. I went straight to bed without getting dressed or cleaned. When I eventually woke up I went to my sister and I started telling her about everything that happend. She admitted she was there for most of it.
She showed me the recordings from pretty much every person that recorded me or took pictures of me, as we were watching the clip from the first guy I remember how I looked directly at the camera and gave him permission to record me, except in the playback you could really tell how horny I was. The thing that suprised me the most was how hard you could hear me moan in the videos.
Floor told me she was the one that removed my bag. She was told to do so if I didn't get to it within 2 hours. She told me I lost the keys to my handcuffs and that I would've been screwed if she hadnt noticed. She told me I ate her out at the park and that it was her boyfriend that fucked me. On queu pretty much her boyfriend came upstairs and winked at me, laughing and smirking a little as he didn't know that I was such a big slut.
I asked Floor if she really let him cum inside me (considering he was her boyfriend I was quite shocked.). He said it seemed like I was enjoying the way he was fucking me last night, to which I just noded. He pulled out his phone to show me the pictures he took of me last night that he saved as his screensaver..
My sister looked at me and told me she didn't text those files to my Ex's, but that she still had to hide one folder in the park. And that I had to put one of the pictures where I was clearly visible as my phone screensaver Aswell as leave a printed out version of that picture signed with my name and phone number on a train towards my school in the netherlands.
We printed out those pictures and put them in a folder. Which we later dropped off at the alk. I also wrote my name and number on this folder. When we went back later to check on the folder it was gone so somebody took it.

I would advise anyone that has considered to do this dare to do it, it was a once in a life time experience and a night I wil never forget. I experienced a lot of new things I would've never experienced normally. I'm looking forward to posting a new report when You make a new dare!
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kaat Doucet for this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #6
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

really want to do this on my next day off, just need to buy a few things
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #7
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Kaat for sharing this.

How is your relationship with your sister's boyfriend now?

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:45 PM   #8
Kaat Doucet
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
Thank you Kaat for sharing this.

How is your relationship with your sister's boyfriend now?
To eleborate; I forgot he came inside me because I was so excited, I went staight to bed without removing the tape that was still on my pussy. I definantly get why my sister is with him now because I didn't get that at first really he's kind of childish but now more in a sexy way
Old 01-11-2021, 03:34 PM   #9
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaat Doucet View Post
It also ment that she sent those pictures to my ex BFs.. When I finally got home my sister was waiting, I was eager to tell her everything that happend even though I was exhausted. I went straight to bed without getting dressed or cleaned. When I eventually woke up I went to my sister and I started telling her about everything that happend. She admitted she was there for most of it.
She showed me the recordings from pretty much every person that recorded me or took pictures of me, as we were watching the clip from the first guy I remember how I looked directly at the camera and gave him permission to record me, except in the playback you could really tell how horny I was. The thing that suprised me the most was how hard you could hear me moan in the videos.
Floor told me she was the one that removed my bag. She was told to do so if I didn't get to it within 2 hours. She told me I lost the keys to my handcuffs and that I would've been screwed if she hadnt noticed. She told me I ate her out at the park and that it was her boyfriend that fucked me. On queu pretty much her boyfriend came upstairs and winked at me, laughing and smirking a little as he didn't know that I was such a big slut.
I asked Floor if she really let him cum inside me (considering he was her boyfriend I was quite shocked.). He said it seemed like I was enjoying the way he was fucking me last night, to which I just noded. He pulled out his phone to show me the pictures he took of me last night that he saved as his screensaver..
My sister looked at me and told me she didn't text those files to my Ex's, but that she still had to hide one folder in the park. And that I had to put one of the pictures where I was clearly visible as my phone screensaver Aswell as leave a printed out version of that picture signed with my name and phone number on a train towards my school in the netherlands.
We printed out those pictures and put them in a folder. Which we later dropped off at the alk. I also wrote my name and number on this folder. When we went back later to check on the folder it was gone so somebody took it.

I would advise anyone that has considered to do this dare to do it, it was a once in a life time experience and a night I wil never forget. I experienced a lot of new things I would've never experienced normally. I'm looking forward to posting a new report when You make a new dare!
perfect report! no other girls are ready for this?
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:16 AM   #10
Waillant

Nice story! You`re amazing!
Waillant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exhibitionism, exposure, public, risky